It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 12th: Happy Birthday to one of the most prolific conspiracy theorists ATS has ever known

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Veni, vidi, vici...parataxis for a pair of taxis...felix sit natalis dies...cumpleanos feliz...Happy Birthday Proto!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Happy Birthday

Here's the Hindi Happy Birthday (I'm not great at singing, so I don't think I'll give it a shot.)

You might want to skip until 0.58s... :shk:

Hope you'll have a great day!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/012c5a39fa01.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Only one more day to go before the momentous occasion of Proto's birthday. I would like to take this moment to once again thank him for his tireless efforts in making ATS such an interesting place! His insights and theories are some of the very best that I've come across and I for one am happy to have found such a good friend. Happy birthday in advance Proto!

Though it may not be our birthday too I feel as though it is anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
edit to add I seem to be having problems uploading a video. I will get back to this as soon as possible.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by amicae]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by amicae]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Happy Birthday to a good friend and excellent poster of significant threads and responses.

Hoist a few for me!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I was going to post a really funny Dr. Evil video but it seems I cannot unmute the darn things. I'll figure it out later but for now it seems that the epic occasion of Proto's birthday is upon us. So I will take this time to bring to remembrance some significant events that have occurred on this date in our fabricated history.

1580 – The Ostrog Bible, the first printed Bible in a Slavic language, is published.

The Ostrog Bible is printed and spread throughout the Slavic population.

1804 – Former United States Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton dies after being shot in a duel.

Some say he deserved it and had it coming. What do I know?

1806 – Sixteen German imperial states leave the Holy Roman Empire and form the Confederation of the Rhine.

Some much needed deflection is deposited in the annals of history.

1962 – The Rolling Stones perform their first ever concert, at the Marquee Club in London.

Ah yes, the immortal Rolling Stones perform their first concert. Not long after this they will unwittingly be used in the infamous British Invasion.

1964 - Protoplasmic Traveler, conspiracy theorist and drummer extraordinaire enters our physical realm of existence much to the chagrin of Rome and the powers that be.

Wow, that's a coincidence. There was someone named Protoplasmic...Oh wait. Never mind.

1973 – A fire destroys the entire 6th floor of the National Personnel Records Center of the United States.

Just a small slip up in Rome's plans. They had to get rid of some damning evidence that could implicate them in a nefarious plot that no doubt had some world wide ramifications.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some significant events throughout our storied past to ponder on this date July the twelfth. Happy birthday Proto!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Per molts anys, Proto!

You know you will be around for many years more, as will the rest of us. Rome has been feverishly working to discover a fountain of youth since, I'm sure, Ponce de Leon gave them the idea centuries ago. I'm sure it gets taxing (no pun intended) having to replenish the slave supply! From what I have seen, it is only a matter of years before they have it.

Congratulations on making it through another solar revolution. It appears that despite your near treachery, Rome still sees fit to having you around. I suppose they find some kind of small enjoyment watching us crazy theorists oogling over their master plan while the common populace thinks we're a joke. Perhaps the use you as an idea board as well?

I hope, unlike me, you are able to remember your birthday, my friend. My friends said I had a good time but I am not sure if that's the case. I certainly hope I did!

Carpe diem, Proto. This one is all yours.

Iter facere. I must say I never thought my eventual journey down the rabbit hole would be lined with ornate marble columns and laurel wreaths. Or perhaps it is up the rabbit hole we go, back into the light?

You truly are a brilliant man. You are more than deserving of the color of royalty as your avatar so properly flaunts! I am an indigo man myself. If you ever come to power perhaps you'd consider me as you left hand?

Gratia, my friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes and kind words my friend, and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent Birthday this past Friday even if your recollection of that relies on eye witness’s testimony!

It is a strange world we live in, one that everyday draws many of us closer to a ultimate truth that will give us that great insight and understanding to the nature of our world and why.

To be honest with you, and this is something I have given great thought, people who expose the New World Order are not really a threat to the New World Order, because most of that exposure just leads to people’s acceptance of it and not defiance or rebellion to it or against it.

So what many people consider to be a threat to the New World Order is in fact not a threat to it, but a boon to it because it does raise people’s awareness enough to belief it is real, but at the same time, usually in a way, that they believe there is nothing they can do about it but accept it.

Come the day when and if, that exposure leads to a real rebellion against the New World Order, its methods, and its principles; well I would expect them to retaliate in that case.

However not until then, so at least for the time being, we are safe discussing these things, and contemplating them.

One way or another the world is heading towards a monumental change and the one thing that the New World Order doesn’t want us to be personally aware of, is that we are all involved in making history, and affecting it’s outcome through our own individual actions, that most people are reluctant to believe can make a difference in the greater scheme of things.

Which is rather odd, consider less than 2,500 people rule absolutely over the other 6,000,000,000 of us! So clearly one person can make a huge difference, thanks for making one yourself!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thanks my friend, the official day has arrived. A new year is dawning for me and one that is all the better for the good fortune of having such great and supportive friends.

Thanks for being on of them!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Happy Birthday to one of the nicest, wisest and sane minds on the planet.

Many Happy Returns, my friend ... May you continue to be a thorn in Rome's side for many more years to come

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b39783e5465c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Kept telling these little guys your name but all they could say was hmmmmm!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thank you my friend, I appreciate the well wishes.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
Happy Birthday to one of the nicest, wisest and sane minds on the planet.

Many Happy Returns, my friend ... May you continue to be a thorn in Rome's side for many more years to come

Ah thank you Dagar my wise and enlightened friend, may we all manage to make this world a better place!

With people like you, we are bound to succeed!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

In that, you are right. One person does make a big difference. In our history it is most commonly seen that one person has made the biggest changes. Groups are just so overrated. They rarely if ever make a difference, positive or negative. I am utterly certain that behind the groups that are making changes on the planet today, I am sure there is one person pulling the strings.

Perhaps one day I will stand up and say no more. I hope on that one day I can find the avenues to make my words public.

Until then, when in Rome...

Have a pleasant birthday. I hope to see your words become more garbled as the day goes on as the result of excessive alcohol consumption.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Am i supposed to believe proto is not sweet liberty? If not just chalk that up to paranoia and a case of me never, EVER posting in BTS.... I know nothing...But happy birthday anyhoo proto! Your posts are always informative if not divisive and unique!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Am i supposed to believe proto is not sweet liberty? If not just chalk that up to paranoia and a case of me never, EVER posting in BTS.... I know nothing...

Why yes, since I am not Sweet Liberty, yet...I didn't see Sweet Liberty post to this thread???

By the way it's my Birthday today!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Happy Birthday to a good friend and excellent poster of significant threads and responses.

Hoist a few for me!

Thank you for the well wishes my wise and scholarly friend.

I don't drink but I could be tempted into eating an extra cup cake for you!

Thanks my friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I don't drink but I could be tempted into eating an extra cup cake for you!

There's one more thing we have in common. The strongest thing I imbibe is V8 juice, but my wife and I do make lots of cupcakes for the grandchildren, and I am the chief "cupcake tester" in the house. I wouldn't want my grandchildren to eat cupcakes that aren't top quality.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join