It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rod Visible At WK. Footbal Match

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

ROD VISILBLE AT WK. FOOTBAL MATCH

www.niburu.nl

During the semifinal match Germany - Spain on July 7, there was something remarkable picked up a camera to the stadium in Durban, South Africa.

In the 63rd minute of the race, during the repetition of an attempt by a Spaniard to score a goal, a worm-like object that moves rapidly through the image.

This is a 'Rod', also called Skyfish

www.youtube.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yet these creatures only with cameras are recorded and studied. According to filmmaker / researcher Jose Escamilla, who discovered the first life forms, they fly too fast for the naked eye can be observed. It is still unclear whether they are etheric in nature and are located in a different vibration region (outside our visual spectrum), which the human eye can not pick them.

In the following excerpt is short Luchtvis visible and moves away from middle-to upper right of the image. The video is therefore equipped with additional delayed images.

www.niburu.nl
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.luchtvissen.nl...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Excellent footage! s+f for you!

i have a great interest in these lifeforms and this is some of the best footage that i have seen!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
i have a great interest in these lifeforms and this is some of the best footage that i have seen!

If by life form you mean large flying insect

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
LOL I remember it. Never thought ATS would made a thread on it. Rods are just insects after all !

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

How can you say this is an insect? I do not know of any insect which can move and change direction as such speeds!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I agree it has been proven that these are bugs by people in the past. something about the bug moveing too fast for the camera to pick it up properly so it blurs... if you have any evidence to prove otherwise I would open to it and be intersting in seeing it but I have seen tons of these videos before already

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Now_Then

How can you say this is an insect? I do not know of any insect which can move and change direction as such speeds!

You don't?
You obviously don't get outside much.

South Africa - where the games are being played - has some pretty good bugs.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Curio]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have taken video of "rods" as well. The difference is that I actually saw the insect with the naked eye and the camcorder picked up a .... ready for this?... ROD!

Yes, insects can and do move at unbelievable speeds up close to the lens and yes they are aerial acrobats.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

They're not just an insect. No one has ever found a dead one to study, these things are very strange and could be evidence of a being living in a different "reality" or dimension or simply in a frequency range that we cannot detect with our own senses.
This is an excellent video S+F

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

I agree! I have seen many videos and to me this is clear footage of a classic rod in action. Do you think this was seen by the fans?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
hmm....I don't know much about rods, only seen a couple of documentaries of them so if they have been debunked like people are saying then my bad.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by ickylevel

They're not just an insect. No one has ever found a dead one to study, these things are very strange and could be evidence of a being living in a different "reality" or dimension or simply in a frequency range that we cannot detect with our own senses.
This is an excellent video S+F

Hi-I have yet to watch the video presented. I have seen these in other youtube offerings, in which these 'rods' were flying in and out of caves. Obviously it comes to mind...with all this video, are there not any captured specimens? Or do these rods elude the nets? If they can elude capture, is it seen to be a mechanical thing (ie., they simply know to avoid the webbing and take evasive action), or they flip in to another realm, dimension, etc...

Each day just goes so fast...I turn around it's passed.

Are we surrounded by these like plasma and really have these to thank for our very essence...?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No, sorry but they're nothing 'paranormal related' in the slightest.

Rods are almost always caught by video cameras. Their distinctive shape is thought to be due to the fast flapping of insect wings causing motion blur. This is because the flapping is much faster than the relatively long frame (fields, in fact) exposure time in video cameras of 1/50th or 1/60th of a second, used in low light situations. In that time, some insects can beat their wings several times and move a significant distance in the air. In fact, typical insect wing beat rates vary between 10 and 250 per second (though some small insects have rates up to 1000/s) while flight speeds vary between 0.5 m/s and 7 m/s. So, a horsefly, for instance would beat its wings twice in 1/50 s and fly around 8 cm. This would yield a 'rod' 8cm long with two 'branches'. The apparent length of the rod on film would, of course, depend on the insect's distance from the camera (and also in which direction it was flying).

Here, please see this enlightening link

Rods have been debunked before so sadly it's not a paranormal phenomenon that we're seeing.

ETA: Clarifying which bit of text I'm replying to exactly.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

people try to de bunk them with videos but they all ways look different. From what i have seen there is a huge difference between these rod lifeforms and normal bugs. The speed in which they move is amazing!

I think these rods can also live in outer space. Check you tube out for some videos of them shot by nasa themselves!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

people try to de bunk them with videos but they all ways look different. From what i have seen there is a huge difference between these rod lifeforms and normal bugs. The speed in which they move is amazing!

I think these rods can also live in outer space. Check you tube out for some videos of them shot by nasa themselves!

See my previous post which explains the speed of the 'rods'

And also yes, 'rods' do come in different shapes but that is also explained here...

An interesting question that arises is, why should the 'branches' of the rods correspond to wing beats? It's because most insects wings are almost transparent. They only reflect light well at certain angles to the sun (or other light source). So you only see the part of the beat where the wing 'catches the sun' and produces a bright reflection - a 'branch'. Some appendages are not straight 'branches' but more like continuous curved 'surfaces' that appear to undulate up and down (so-called 'membranes'). These may be caused by insects whose wings are more opaque than other species, like moths and butterflies. In the following section you can see a close-up of a rod showing both 'branches and 'surfaces' produced by a single insect.
(link here)

Sorry, but it's nothing paranormal or Alien.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

If by life form you mean large flying insect

'cept, some of these 'insects' are large enough to fly behind clouds!!!!

What say you to that?

Edit to add: By the way, the FBI confiscated this film. Wonder why they'd be so interested in a silly lil bug!?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here's the wiki link about Rods.

Wikipedia rods

In cryptozoology, ufology, and outdoor photography, rods (sometimes known as "skyfish" or "solar entities") are elongated artifacts produced by cameras that inadvertently capture several of a flying insect's wingbeats.[1] Videos of rod-shaped objects moving quickly through the air were claimed by some to be alien life forms or small UFOs, but subsequent experiments showed that these rods appear in film because of an optical illusion.[2]

and it also says

On August 8-9 2005, China Central Television (CCTV) aired a two-part documentary about flying rods in China. It reported the events from May to June of the same year at Tonghua Zhenguo Pharmaceutical Company in Tonghua City, Jilin Province, which debunked the flying rods.[2] Surveillance cameras in the facility's compound captured video footage of flying rods identical to those shown in Jose Escamilla's video. Getting no satisfactory answer to the phenomenon, curious scientists at the facility decided that they would try to solve the mystery by attempting to catch these airborne creatures. Huge nets were set up and the same surveillance cameras then captured images of rods flying into the trap. When the nets were inspected, the "rods" were no more than regular moths and other ordinary flying insects. Subsequent investigations proved that the appearance of flying rods on video was an optical illusion created by the slower recording speed of the camera.[2]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I don't need to i have read and seen it all before. These rods, especially the space rods are totally different from bugs so comparing them is ridiculous.

If you think the Ops video shows a bug then your totally crazy!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Rising Against

I don't need to i have read and seen it all before. These rods, especially the space rods are totally different from bugs so comparing them is ridiculous.

If you think the Ops video shows a bug then your totally crazy!

Ok, so you seem to refuse to even read anything that you don't agree with here and also because I have a different belief to you MUST mean 'I'm crazy'.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Anyway I've shown evidence to support my theory, can you please at least show some of yours instead of calling the person who disagrees with you crazy?

Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join