It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rod Visible At WK. Footbal Match

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I took it upon myself to contact Mr. Escamilla and was thrilled at how easy it was to get a reply from him. I simply asked him if RODS are real or insects shot close to the lens of a camera and artifacts caused by CCDs as explained on Monsterquest. I asked him to please tell me the truth because I am a fan of his films and wanted to hear it from him rather than what I have been reading here at ATS and other web sites claiming Rods are insects. No one knows this, but he is preparing a film called Roswell Rods in it he has proof that eliminates the insect theories. I have been honored to see some of the footage he sent me and I always knew they were real. There are Rods flying behind the Washington Monument and you can tell they are not birds or insects because you can see they are very far away and large. There is also footage taken by IMAX cameras at 4800 feet above sea level, where there is snow capped peaks and Rods flying past the scene. There is no doubt in my mind now that Rods are real just from the footage he sent me. Then he has this footage of Rods from 10,000 feet flying by airplanes and parachute jumpers. There is one clip of the closest Rod ever filmed. It lasts three frames and is behind the parachute which has just opened at 10,000 feet. You can see it's behind the chute. I know I am a fan of Jose Escamilla and sort of biased toward him and I have been privilaged to have seen what he has in store for his new film, but please understand, I really wanted him to tell me the truth. He didn't send me any written explanations. Instead he sent me footage that shows why Rods are not insects. He is trying to raise $45,000.00 to purchase the Tiger Woods CBS footage shot at 5000 frames per second, that when he licenses this footage will prove once and for all Rods are real. I see him getting the Nobel Prize for his discovery. He says everyone has overlooked the real evidence he has published. He says the producers of Monsterquest and other shows debunking Rods deliberately filmed at night knowing the results would be moths shot at low shutters. Had they been honest, they would have done the tests in broad daylight which would have delivered different results. I am going to testify right here and now that I can safely say Rods are real. There is more to it than what people have been exposed to. I am a fan that has been satisfied with the reality that Rods are real. The many of you here need to really look at the details. There is more to this story than insects. Mr. Escamilla just proved to me he is not a hoaxer or a fraud. He is the real thing as far as I know and I have seen real Rods in the footage he sent me. I asked the moderators to allow him to come back to ATS and never received an answer. What is going on? He needs to be able to come back and defend himself don't you think? This is my thoughts. ATS needs to see this footage. It is so overwhelming that everything stated here makes no sense anymore. I am truly sold on Rods being real.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Raven1898

Raven1898.....

Unfortunately, "rods" are a hoax perpetrated by Escamilla.

He has also supported & continues to support other hoaxes.

Here is a recent thread about Escamilla that you might find interesting:

The implosion of "JOSE ESCAMILLA": THE UFO HOAXER

In case you didn't see it, here is a video explaining "rods"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

All I have to say is you are wrong about this man. No matter how you try to say he is a hoaxer of Rods. After I saw what he is putting in this film you will be proven wrong in your statements here. There is so much more that proves the rods are real that you have never seen. Monsterquest lied to you. He showed me how they deceived the public. Are you at the least interested in seeing the real evidence or have you closed your own book on the Rods.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Raven1898

Raven1898.....

What about the times in the hot tub with Allison?

Doesn't that get a bit hard on the camera gear?

I guess he could budget for that sort of wear & tear.....& it is a tax deduction.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join