It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot Project-Clif High

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I found the "stalking wolf" prophet really interesting also. They were good reads.

Sunset country sounds nice too, look for the highest ground
It looked like low elevation still.

Its cold in the winter where I am, -40 to -50 often, you have to have your snowmobile suit in your vehicle at all times, for when the cold kills the truck.. A candle and a pot to melt snow...

So much that might or might not happen. So many of the prophecies now seem too possible, and almost probable. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Mr Mask

How many hits do you want?

Lets look at these together...being an avid follower of Cliff (listened to everything he has ever recorded, interviews, and his reports) I would like a few of these cleared up.

"The oceans are described as being not as before."

Really? Funny, his predictions about the ocean have ranged all over the place, but most recently it was about a land mass rising and causing chaos. Not an oil spill.

"Disastrous summer problems with oceanic convection currents."

Has not happend yet, nor is there any reason to think it will. Yes he predicts this, but how does that prove anything? Cliff predicts a lot...but we are talking about his "hits" not his "yet to be seen predictions". An oil spill does not make this prediction a "hit" just because the oil spill is in the ocean.

Saying "problems" is a blanket statement and can be effectively used to describe anything bad that happens at any time.

"the supporting aspect/attributes sets for the oceans being unlike their former selves."
"oceanic nightmare."

Boy he got that one right...

Sadly he also predicted for this time-

Space nightmare

Inter-dimensional nightmare (aliens of a sort)

Land nightmare (nuke hitting hidden gas)

and financial nightmare.

Nevermind the fact that he has called for nightmares on land and sea, but also space and other dimensions. Get me here?

If ANY nightmare happened ANYWHERE (even in dreamland), he had it covered.

"tidal problems to impact the offloading of ships in ports."

Didn't happen "yet", so again, I'm looking for "hits".

"Ocean changes linked to volcanos" (lots of volcanic activity and the oil blowout itself has been compared to a 'volcano' of oil)

Cliff has been on about volcanos for over two years. Surprisingly, he didn't start to predict this sort of thing until the volcanos of the world already started acting up.

Needless to say, the oil spill is not linked to volcanos.

"many areas of costal habitat are forecast to be effectively forbidden for use."

Give Cliff a star!!! But then again, thousands of miles of coastland are forbidden for many years and more will continue to be so in the years to come.

"Destruction of life support systems."

Wait...for bees? For fish? For humans, cows, ducks? Must be fish...yes.

Sorry, but this vague prediction would be a hit for every single year since the invention of combustion. Good job Cliff...

"Indications are many of the problems are related to the core of the planet."

One- "many" problems are not being related to the core of the planet. Not even the oil spill. I mean, if you want to just ignore the fact that the strata that was breached in the earth by BP's drilling was not "in fact" the "planet's core", that is fine.

But I refuse to allow you to ignore that "many problems" have not been related to any planets core this year or any other in the history of the bots (or mankind).

No hit for Cliff. But I assume an oil spill is enough for you to say-

"hey that sounds almost similar, I'll give Cliff a star!"

"humans and other life directly impacted by large clouds of drifting complex methane..."

Yknow, I saw that report and it was never about methane. It was about some "unknown poisonous wind". Yet I notice all over the net there are now people saying Cliff predicted methane...no, just poisonous wind. And the only deeper details he gave on it was him saying it was most probably "nuclear fallout from bunker buster nukes".

But, nit picking aside-

This has not happened either. Another miss thus far.

"methane gas release events coincide with dysfunction with the propaganda press."

Again, this is misleading and not factual. His prediction was that a poisonous wind (most probably nuclear fall out) would be released and cause millions of people to flee.

He then said this would happen during the collapse of either America's military or media (with Cliff suggesting it most likely being the media).

"percolating up"

No idea where that was mentioned...so I'll just give it a star, even though it surly doesn't deserve one or paint a clear picture of anything.

Percolating up could mean people's emotions, lava, the economy getting better, land masses rising etc etc.

"governments merge naval operations into some large and mysterious fleet operations."

And you assume our ships being sent out recently as a sign of this being true?

Fair enough...I disagree that any "mysterious fleet" has been assembled, but I'm a giving person so-

star for Cliff.

"Substantial changes within our planetary environment under ocean"

Was predicted for 07, 08 and 09...so he MAY have finally got it right for 2010. Good job Cliff!

But sadly...still...yet to be proven. So, no star until it is true.

I got a feeling this one will come to pass mind you.

"The Terra entity is also indicating that natural disasters will be contributing to summer 2010 blues, emotional depression of millions of humans (This is described as a coastal event.)"

Um...millions of people sad over a coastal event? You mean like a hurricane or a tsunami? How about an earthquake? Or wait...THE OIL SPILL!!!

Right...look, millions of people every year are sad over coastal weather and disasters.

No star...

"The un-natural disasters are showing as being a particular problem over July through August"

Sorry, no star...un-natrual disasters means "plural".

One oil spill wont fill those shoes.

Perhaps if two or three more of these puppies went off we could agree this was a "hit".

"More failures on the part of civil servants within the federal government during a regional disaster causes a large paradigm shft within the populace of USA over late spring through summer."

Didn't happen, and if betting on the "populace waking up" is part of his gig, he may as well sell his company now.

Our leaders could eat screaming children alive in the streets on FOX news, and still people would find a reason to be complacent throughout it all.

Paradigm shift my back-side.

"natural and unnatural catastrophes that will require humans to grab their wits and immediately put them to use.

Ha! Well gee...you could predict that on any year of any century and still get a "hit"...comon now.

I predict that this year there will be hunger in some countries! It will be wide spread and many will need to fight to survive!

Really...I do.

PS note the methane which may be the biggest problem ...much bigger than the oil..

Don't worry pal, I'm paying attention to the oil breach...I simply am not wasting my time getting my info on it from Cliff High.

Cliff is a liar and a charlatan hoodwinking people for cash so he can send them into a fit of anxiety long enough to become hopelessly addicted to his brand of fear-mongering filth.

Or put more simpler-

Cliff = Hack-Quack.

Just my 3 1/2 cents.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hi Mask
You make some good points..but I think you are selling what is called TREND analysis short.
I can see you put some time into your response,
so hopefully I'll have time later today to put the time in that your post deserves

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I am on the southern edge of the weather you describe, we get the same extremes, just a little less length of winter...

I live at the end of the road- its all boat and snowmobile from here on up the bay..we have scoots here - small fiberglass hulls with great honkin airplane engins on them -165 miles an hour on the ice in good going.
the Scoot I sold last year would do 145 - made 800 triples look like trees
lol

I think I'd feel right at home....what you are describing is what I want...
When I figure out how I'm going to make a living there I will go,
by canoe if I have to LOL or snowshoe if I have to.

I'm not quite sure about Tom Brown's credibility regarding Stalking Wolf...
though he seems to be knowledgable regarding survival techniques.

I have had a personal sign regarding Deganawida...so I pay close attention to him
There is some unwritten lore here regarding him as well that doesn't show up on the net.

PS
My father was a master in the bush he always said:
"Don't plan for what will go right, plan for what will go wrong"

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have been following the Webbot project's radio apperances for #s and giggles for almost two years. I don't disagree with everything he says but his track record is probably one of the worst out there as far as prediction goes. I once heard him say he was tired of knowing what was always going to happen and that he missed being surprised. Even some of his most ardent supporters would have to say that can't be true simply because most of what he talks about never happens. Remote viewing is about 60% accurate if well-trained and experienced, but Cliff is closer to 5-10% accurate at best.

He didn't talk about the oilpocalypse until after it happened. He says he predicted it beforehand but his post saying that he did is dated after it happened. I think he is about as full of it as can be.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hi Mask
You make some good points..but I think you are selling what is called TREND analysis short.

Cliff and the bots do not use a "trend analysis approach", nor do they claim to be trend analysts. Selling trend-reports short would be one thing, but future-telling robot-spiders is another.

There is a huge difference between Celete and High.

I can see you put some time into your response,
so hopefully I'll have time later today to put the time in that your post deserves

Look...I don't want to battle or troll this thread, I am just being blunt and upfront like to little of us here are.

Cliff makes a thousand or more predictions a year, and almost ALL of them fail. Yeah, you get people saying "oh Cliff said there would be a major crisis" and then the bot-watchers all say- "LOOK LOOK! The economy!" Or "Look! He meant the oil spill!"

Fact remains, his hit-n-miss ratio is very high in the "miss category" while Cliff still claims a 50% accuracy. Absolutely wrong for him to do that.

His initial reports had a much better chance of hitting random occurrences around the globe (hell with 6.3 billion of us out here, he gotta get a few right...right?).

But seriously, his last 3 reports have gone from "Cliff are you high?"

to-

CLIFF LAY OFF THE DRUGS BUDDY, YOU ARE SCARING ME!

Do I think Cliff was honest in the beginning? I sure do. But I also think George Ure was pushing him to become a dishonest salesmen (Time Monk?) and convincing him that the money train was with the wack-os who will buy anything as long as it is "out there".

Once Cliffs work started bringing him to aliens attacking us, a rapture like event where all evil people vanish in a flash of light, an alien giving an interview on camera- etc- it was plain to see Cliff is one of two things.

A sham taking cash from "unstable folks"

or

An unstable person himself.

I'm sorry...the mass majority of his predictions have utterly failed over the years.

He will say he predicted 911 (sure, after two other alterntive media sources already did so and the rumor was burning) and an earthquake or two.

But what has Cliff predicted thus far that was spot-on and incredible?

I can make three predictions right now that are going to happen "somewhere" somehow-

1) There will be a new war breaking out in the middle east within the next year. Many will die and America will be involved either directly or covertly.

2) There will be strange lights over a foreign country with many saying they are UFOs while the Governments cover it up by saying it is rockets or flares.

3) Many people will get ill from an accident or natural disaster, many people go homeless because of this and death will be seen in the streets.

THOSE are the types of things Cliff hits...why? because they happen every year.

Sadly, it seems Cliff majority of predictions for the past few years have gone far and wide away from "rational" or even "possible".

George Ure will keep telling him to crank out his crap, and both of them will get paid to perform their song and dance on whatever radio station/network/tagsale that they can.

One thing Cliff has made clear...he is going broke and needs cash.

I know one prediction he surly got wrong...and this one he should have gotten right!

Cliff said he was done with the bots and that leaked information damaged the project beyond compare to the point of it being useless...

Then a few weeks later he returns quickly enough to announce he found a way to fix it and he can continue selling his wares to those who fear-to-care!

Yeah...weird...I wonder if it was Ure who talked him into returning to this BS-game of "fool the world for cash". I can honestly see that greedy looking/sounding huckster now-

"CLIFF! SCREW IT! Just type up ANYTHING! Throw aliens in it! Gullible people LOVE ALIENS! Just keep packaging them and I'll see to it that the checks keep rolling in!"

Sorry...Cliff does incredible harm to "lofty types" and does nothing but scare the crap out of people who do not know better.

If anything, the guy should be dragged into court and a class action should be slapped on him and his sinister joke-bots.

Just my thoughts on it.

I am sick of fear-mongering liars and cheats using the "conspiracy crowd" as an easy meal ticket.

Thanks for replying, and I'm sorry if this sounds like a personal attack on you or the fine officer who posted here.

I just think Cliff is a horrible man who is cashing on poor scared people looking for hope or guidance in the wrong place.

And that is my honest feeling on this.

M Mask

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

ALTA
Asymmetric Linguistic Trend Analysis
note the word trend ...more later when I have time.
LOL its right in the title

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask
I'm not taking it as an attack, merely healthy skepticism. which is a sign of intelligent life on earth, lol

Prediction is a funny thing- sometimes making a prediction skews the result, as in pointing out to a person that they are going to wipe out cause they have a right front flat on their car.So they fix the flat, and don't have an accident.

If you initiate a chemical reaction from a known equation you get as close to a 100 per cent predictable result as you can get.Industry relies on this.

I have to make my predictions pay at work.
Not the Stock market, but investing locally.
I have been right on the money in regards to gold, oil, and silver, for example since the late 90s, 3 to 6 months ahead.

I use as many sources as I need to, test what I can, and when I can't get a good read, I hedge, or don't play.

I don't pay for ALTA work I just use what is in public, and I use as many sources as I can...If YOU can't make Cliff's output work for you don't use it.

I don't know how you read the future when you need to do what you want to do, but GO WITH WHAT WORKS.

I have found his date charts right on, but not always in an obvious way... I compare his work to the trends I can see clearly and along with the use of as many sources as I feel I need to feel certain and...My employer laughs all the way to the bank.

LOL, I'm not really in it for the money myself, I'm playing a longer game...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

ALTA
Asymmetric Linguistic Trend Analysis
note the word trend ...more later when I have time.
LOL its right in the title

I know what they call it...been following Cliff and Ure since 92.

I also know what "trend forecasting" is, and Cliff provides no such service.

He can call it flying-cats-on-ice-skates...

It don't make it anything to do with cats, flying or ice skates.

I think I'm clear on how I feel about Cliff and his little scam, so I won't beat a dead horse.

Just know that that guy makes a living off of telling people they are going to soon die a horrible death.

I can only imagine the hundreds of terrified old ladies and scared old men just sending him cash to learn all about the boogeyman that is coming for their souls.

The guy should be in jail.

Or returning all the money he made, while also paying for the emotional torture of his victims...I mean "customers".

CLIFF IF YOU ARE READING THIS (and I'm almost sure you are since you don't do anything but sit around and wait for papers to come tumbling out of a printer) YOU SIR ARE A CHARLATAN AND A SCAM ARTIST. Every single mind you have twisted to fear your "silly little invention" is blood on your hands. Hope you enjoy making people cry over "imagined milk".

Mask out...for now.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What you are saying is true of many fortune tellers
I'll tell you - I throw a mean tarot, and I use the I ching too

It IS buyer beware
did you know that since 2000 70 percent of the finacial advisory news letters are out of business...

the ones that relied on the MSM are gone. the alt news source letters have survived, so what you say is true of MANY bad sources

I'm more curious on how you predict the future when you need to..
that would be, to me an interesting post.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
yeah they are not always correct and many time there interpretation is off but some details are dead on ..

the latest from them was this July 11th event would happen between July 11 and July 12 like it materializes over night.. So if there correct we should hear about it by tomorrow.

Otherwise id say they got this one wrong .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join