It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot Project-Clif High

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity, I wonder what the webbot would predict if it was an ATS bot. This site only. Let loose on here for a period of 3 months. I'll bet the predictions would be at the least, very interesting.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Just out of curiousity, I wonder what the webbot would predict if it was an ATS bot. This site only. Let loose on here for a period of 3 months. I'll bet the predictions would be at the least, very interesting.

I doubt that would change it significantly, it would simply be less complete because the process requires vast amounts of data.

I'd guess this, only because it works on the level of the unconscious, so it really wouldn't matter whether this was a bread-baking forum; a hell-fire-and-brimstone Christian forum or even a conspiracy forum, the results would be the same on a generic level.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
He accurately stated that Goldman Sachs would be implicated and truth be told I am surprise that no one is talking about them anymore.

I don't discount Clif at all...but certainly I am not completely on board.

I'm waiting for the dog poet...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

There's no doubt in my mind that the science is valid, but it works on an archetypal level so interpreting the archetypes is kinda hit or miss..... just my 2¢...

I used to think that a Archetype was something we all imagined.

As I studied the writings of Carl Jung it was stated that the archetypes evolved with mankind and are as material as our breath. They live in our collective thought.

The archetypes seem to allow a "prearranged path" toward a "prearranged destiny" which it seems is simply the very belief system under the power of the archetype that leads men like sheep.

I believe the archetype lives off of emotional energy. This energy is generated in our speech unconsciously. This release of energy through the words expressed pushes mankind forward.

Paul the Apostle stated many times concerning the powers of this dark world...

against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

These spiritual forces of evil are some of the archetypes...not all.

A example of a good archetype would be "spiritual forces" influencing the Mother and Child archetype.

The Mother and Child are not the archetype..nor is a archetype a god...it is a influence upon our collective thought.

For example we are taught to obey. And this is very well and good. Yet the influence of the innate desire to please can be corralled into a totalitarian state.

I watched a film clip of Stalin looking to see who would be the first man to stop clapping. When the first man stopped clapping for Stalin's speech was discovered he was executed.

So the desire to please and the desire to survive are then molded into a active forward looking pattern based upon fear and survival. The pressure or tribulation of the environment causes one to express out of the abundance of the heart. If the heart is anxious and fearful it will express this via the energy release of words...the energy of the thought is expressed through words...then after words are spoken the path to act on these words is. can be almost second nature.

This is why one needs to pray, meditate, as this will help to negate the negative energy. I need to pray tonight. So prayer spoken out loud to God...will also activate a positive action. (or negative if you are a inquisitor or a extreme religious person)lol

I have often surmised, concerning the influence of archetypes upon the evolved will to survive, as well as the evolved will to find our place in society, if any person would be exempt from acting in concordance to the powerful influence of these forces. Very few have.

So far as I can see the web bot somehow interprets the language of the archetype via looking at the language of various subcultures and capturing direction. lol Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I follow the web-bot project.. for along time now..

They don't always get it 100% correct but they do far better than any other predictive source out there..

The incident that got me was the 2008 economic crash. they nailed the peak of this down to the hour. I watched in amazement as the economies of Europe belly flopped on schedule to the hour of there predictions, and the US crash started as soon as the markets opened that day..

Many people think it's imposable to do what they do.. but tell you what, once you follow them and understand what there doing to some extent, its all starts to make scene how there doing this..

I've seen them get some amazing big things dead on and some fall flat.. I've seen then get detail points dead on accurate to the point it gives me shivers just thinking about how well they predict this stuff..

The Nov 11 event looks to be massive by any measure you look at it .. July 11 looks to be fairly minimal by comparison, but very notable.. we shall soon see

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Very good perspective on archetypes.... since they work essentially on an unconscious or subconscious level, we'll probably never understand them completely. I read something awhile back that suggested that there were only 22 archetypes of experience, therefore every experience we'll ever have would fall under one or more of those categories.

Don't know if I totally agree, but I thought it was an interesting perspective none the less. I think it was David Wilcock that wrote that...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This bot report says something may happen on july 11 but more certainly on a few other dates. It also connects the bots to Credo Mutwa a zulu shaman who seems to be very astute.

Web Bot: 1.2 billion dead in BP oil spill, Nov. 2010 nuclear war. Accurate? Will ETs intervene?

The Web Bot technology is now predicting a 1.289+ billion mega-death resulting from an “ill-wind” and the BP Gulf oil disaster. Researcher Clif High has published a prediction expecting a ‘tipping point’ around November 8, 2010 into global nuclear war, triggered by a mistaken Israeli-influenced attack on Iran that could come anytime after July 11, 2010.

www.examiner.com... s-intervene

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

I'm not exactly sure I understand what they do even based on that article. It still seems like they measure trends in the increase use of words online and the context in which they're used. Which still makes it seem like it can't predict natural only mad made events by tracking popular opinions.

As a result, most of their predictions should be about who Jennifer Aniston is going to be dating and whether "team" Edward or Jacob is winning and probably something about Justin Bieber too.

Everyone online is suddenly talking about Justin Bieber, I predict his album sales are going to go through the roof; things like that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just got a u2u that the examiner link above does not display the article I copied from...

So here is a link to Half Past Human which contains some of the more important links that were in the examiner article.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

I'll see what I can do regarding the examiner post, it had some interesting comparisons to others who saw this coming too like Credo Mutwa the Zulu Shaman, and some good back ground info on the bot project

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
due to copyright, here is a saved quote w link

This article is part of an ongoing Examiner.com series on the BP Gulf of Mexico oil spill and its environmental, economic, social and exopolitical impacts.

The Web Bot technology is now predicting a 1.289+ billion mega-death resulting from an “ill-wind” and the BP Gulf oil disaster. Researcher Clif High has published a prediction expecting a ‘tipping point’ around November 8, 2010 into global nuclear war, triggered by a mistaken Israeli-influenced attack on Iran that could come anytime after July 11, 2010.

The BP Gulf of Mexico oil catastrophe was arguably foreseen in prophetic scenarios as set out in various sacred prophecy texts such as the Book of Revelation and the Hopi Prophecy’s Seventh Sign, as well as the visions and prophecies of 20th and 21st century psychics, extraterrestrial contactees, and shamans such as psychic Edgar Cayce (1877-1945), Argentina’s ET contactee Benjamin Solari Parravicini (1898-1974) and Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa (1921 – present).

The Web Bot ALTA report and Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa – both of whom arguably accurately predicted the BP Gulf of Mexico oil catastrophe before it occurred - are now predicting the BP Gulf oil catastrophe may one of the largest single human depopulation events in history.

A Web-Bot ALTA report dated June 21, 2010 predicts that “1.289+ billion people” may die from the catastrophic effects of the April 20, 2010 BP oil spill and related environmental impacts in a period starting mid-July 2010. The Web-Bot ALTA REPORT states that “The [oil volcano] subset continues to gain support in support of the [ill winds] area, and is still gaining support for those subsets indicating that 1.289+ billion people will perish as a result of the [ill winds] and the [oil volcano].”

According to Web Bot, this high death figure may come as a result of interactivity between the impact of the BP oil catastrophe and an expected global nuclear war starting around the period commencing November 8, 2010.

Zulu shaman and noted author Credo Mutwa on January 7, 2010 predicted an oil-related catastrophe, approximately two and one-half months before the April 20, 2010 BP Gulf oil spill occurred. On January 7, 2010, an individual who reportedly had just attended a meeting with Zulu shaman and author Credo Mutwa in Africa posted the following message on an internet chat board, “Credo Mutwa apparently just now said half the worlds population won’t see 2011 at a gathering where I'm attending. Some delegates have walked out because he didn't want to give an acceptable explanation, he just said ‘it's no asteroid, comet, plague, ... just OIL’

The current world population is estimated at 6.7 billion. If half the world’s population were to die of causes that can be originally tied to the BP Gulf oil catastrophe (as well as nuclear war), that would mean that approximately 3.3 billion persons would die if Credo Mutwa’s prediction came true. It should be noted that an alternative multi-dimensional ‘reading’ regarding the accuracy of Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa’s psychic prediction indicated that Credo Mutwa’s information may have been derived from “lower astral” dimensions influenced by reptilian factors that Mr. Mutwa tends to focus on.

A review of the literature reveals a number of hypothetical worst-case scenarios for the ecological, biosphere, economic and social impact of the BP oil spill, as well as intentional international destabilization resulting in global nuclear war. One of these worst case scenarios is that the BP oil spill (and a possible 2010 global nuclear war) are part of an intentional depopulation plan, undertaken and designed by a Rothschild-Rockefeller led (or possible grey-reptilian extraterrestrial influenced) Malthusian elite to eliminate a substantial portion of present humanity – from one billion persons to half or more of our current human population.

Examiner.com has reported there exists empirical research based on direct reports of abducted persons connecting a grey and hybrid extraterrestrial intervention strategy to a global environmental catastrophe.

An analysis of the BP oil spill worst case scenarios and of the Web Bot and ALTA report technology itself suggests, however, that the Web Bot predictions may based on memes generated by the Web Bot and other worst case predictions themselves. In this case, a hacking of the rense.com website and illegal distribution of the Web Bot ALTA report containing the prediction of 1.2 billion dead from the BP oil spill may itself have led to the self-fulfilling meme magnification effect in the Web Bot prediction.

Examiner.com has reported on this short-coming of the Web Bot technology in our reporting on the “2012 catastrophe meme”: “(A) 2012 meme - One possibility is that the Web Bot technology may be detecting the presence on the Internet of an escalating meme regarding a ‘repetition of a Carrington-type [solar flare] event during the 2012-13 solar maximum,’ rather than an actual future event. This is the more probable 2012 reality.” Mr. High has also exhibited a tendency to refer readers to cataclysmic 2012-13 pole shift scenarios that are scientifically implausible.

The same methological shortcoming may apply to the Web Bot prediction of global nuclear war by November 2010. Such maverick leaders as former Cuban President Fidel Castro Ruz in a June 27, 2010 letter predicts a Web Bot-like scenario whereby a global nuclear war would erupt out of a U.S.-Israeli attack on Iran and would itself disrupt the world’s food supply and have incalculable effect on the environment. The Web Bot may be processing future memes of catastrophe and reifying them into actual war.

Regarding the Web Bot’s reports of possible global nuclear war by Nov. 2010, Examiner.com has reported on the concerns of extraterrestrial civilizations about the detrimental dimensional impacts of possible global nuclear war. Examiner.com has reported that “There is converging objective predictive evidence, expert opinion, exopolitical policy analysis, and extraterrestrial contactee communications supporting a hypothesis that large scale “wild card” event(s), involving mass extraterrestrial (UFO) sightings or landings over major urban or other visible centers on the planet for peaceful purposes may occur during the period leading up to 2011-12 or beyond.”

Thus, should an unwise U.S. and Israeli attack on Iran escalate into global nuclear war, it is plausible, by objective evidence, that extraterrestrial civilizations may intervene to prevent such a war (or in aid of a false flag ET invasion).

This Examiner.com article explores the evidence that, despite the Web Bot and ALTA reports predictions of mega death from the BP oil disaster and possible 2010 (and beyond) nuclear war, the objective reality is that (1) mega death will probably not occur; (2) global nuclear war will not occur; and (3) Extraterrestrial civilizations may intervene to prevent a global nuclear holocaust destroying the ecology of Earth and humankind, or as a false flag ET operation to impose a global oppressive dictatorship on humanity.
snip
Examiner.com has reported that "A pattern of evidence from independent investigative reporters is emerging to suggest that the BP oil “spill” in the Gulf of Mexico may be an intentional “false flag” event in the genre of disaster capitalism, with the “environmental war” purpose of wrecking the environment of the Gulf of Mexico and the eastern United States and causing economic and social hardship to the population, and possible physical evacuation into FEMA camps operated by Halliburton on behalf of an international war crimes network. Halliburton is, by the emerging evidence, itself a prime suspect in the false flag operation.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Mods:
Sorry for the big quote I'm just responding to a request for the article
via u2u.
I think the article has merits which make it an important read..

Copyright says not to post the whole article without written permission but partial quotes are OK with the link

The rest of the article has interesting points too, not sure what if anything I can do about that
Guess I could summarize it if there is enough interest to justify the work

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thanx for printing that. Very interesting article. Are you west enough to avoid ill winds? Much of them are expected up the eastern half of the continent. Can't be too careful.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Kudos to your first official thread here on the forum.

Well done mate!

If you hit the search engine above to your right it will give you about a thousand threads on the Web Bots and it could be a very useful tool for you while compiling your next thoughts and ideas about them.

Meantime keep up the great writing skills it is always a welcome sight here!

One more suggestion, you should take a gander over to the writing forum and join the latest contest to get your writers status and perhaps throw your hat into the arena and write a short about your personal views on the BP disaster, if that is how you see it.

See you around.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Hi Snow Spirit
I am on Georgian Bay in Ontario which appears to be on the edge of the destruction.

There are many indicators that the area I am in is going to have some trouble or other, even if the trouble is only refugees from other places...
Influx was enough to all but wipe out some of my ancestors, the Huron in the 1600s

Though in time ( with in a year) I hope to move north and west...
Because the Huron Deganawida made a prophesy that is coming true guite accurately...
and because of many other signs and predictions...like Half Past Human

mostly because my heart is Metis and Voyageur

PS
( Daganawida created the Six Nations confederation of the Iroquis in the 1400s )

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I found this

media.photobucket.com...

With everything else predicted, I think it shows most of the highest elevations
Not sure though. I have beach front property in Sask according to this, just avoid the tar sands (they don't get mentioned very often anymore, eh). Too much pollution in the east Alberta lakes for fishing (acid rain), and the west side of Sask has a military area somewhere. I'm starting to thing Northwest Alberta, or Northeast BC.....

I just looked up where you are, what an awful area for heat, smog

I am on the 53rd parallel, it's really fresh air up here, and nice and cool. Lots of rain lately, you need a snowmobile to get around good in the winter, still mosquitoes as big as bats this year though. But no smog, no population and tons of fishing and hunting, its good here.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome to the site, I like Cops.

Weird...I know...and I'm a criminal for God's sake!

Anyways...

Web Bots have been discussed here regularly for years. Cliff is a super star amongst many of our "open minded types" on here.

History channel also did a piece on him years ago.

What I am saying is- Web Bot threads are in the dozens (possibly baker's dozens).

Cliff has way more misses then hits with his predictions, and the guy comes off as a lofty minded dreamer trying to sell his product to a certain "type" of customer.

I hope you do not take this guy as seriously as you are making it out to be. Lord knows I do NOT want to be arrested or protected by anyone that "careless" with their beliefs.

No offense...but really, imagine a cop arresting you while you learn he truly trusts magic web-spiders that tell the future.

Hey, did you see the most recent fails from the bots?

TPTB and thousands of others just dissipear in the streets in blinding magical flashes.

Aliens come.

Giant explosion from bunker-nukes hitting something "hidden" underground and then making an ill-wind that displaces millions?

Oh wait...you mentioned the ill-winds...but you said Cliff now connects that to the oil spill.

Weird, I thought the wind came from us nuking Iran and releasing something horribly poisonous. Funny how his predictions change to fit the current crisis eh?

Good ol Cliff...

I wonder if High is his last name...or just his occupation.

heh.

M Mask

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
the web bots did predict some event about nukes and a oil volcano and ill winds..

However.. they way they say there system works is its like there were only able to read future headlines.. the "oil volcano" would be this oil mess in the gulf... however there has been loads of talk about nuking the well.. has there not?

also this thing is not even close to being done yet we don't know if this gulf thing will make ill winds , but sure looks like it is going to with all the reports of people getting sick already..

your basically saying if i said in then next football game one team will win over the other and after the first play the winning team fumbles and they you say.. see your team is loosing your wrong..

Wait for this situation to develop and see what happens before you start calling fouls

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

"it's really fresh air up here, and nice and cool. Lots of rain lately, you need a snowmobile to get around good in the winter, still mosquitoes as big as bats this year though. But no smog, no population and tons of fishing and hunting, its good here"

*sigh*
heh heh, you just stole my heart...
I love that life.

It is really nice here, but it is becoming a playground for the elite, and the recreation paradise for a lot of people, so even if nothing happens other then that, I feel the need to move to exactly what you describe...

The traffic of people are wearing things out here.
Just the gas and oil that leaks from the boats and the smog that resulted from Bushes clean air act..( 4 smog days a year to 40 smog days a year over night...)

Here is a brief version of Deganawida's prophesy
The spelling varies so sometimes you have to search on variations to get info.
www.dreamscape.com...

Definitly in line with many other projections of the future, the new madrid fault and more...

I'm thinking somewhere in Sunset Country west and north of Superior on a nice river system would suit me just fine
If you hear a guitar getting played with a beer bottle slide you'll know it's my camp fire...

Lindsey Williams is on the radio quoting a heart and lung specialist from Texas - doesn't look good for those near the gulf or down stream or down wind...

PS
the map describes Deganawida's prophesy fairly well, he said that after the third great "shaking" or world war Turtle Island would wind up split into four and that the area to go to would have elm trees...which don't go much west of the the border of SASK. and ONT

the dragons i think represent bloodlines and match the same tems in the book of Enoch
red dragon - rothshilds red shield the fscist bankers
white dragon - regular or patriot Americans
black dragon - oriental

Just a note in some versions it says the black dragon after arriving in America from the south will have to stop and catch its breath..
the Chinese own the Panama Canal now and we know of the air in the gulf...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville
the web bots did predict some event about nukes and a oil volcano and ill winds..

Nope...web bots didn't predict an oil volcano. Never did.

Oh I'm sure Cliff NOW has a lot to say about oil related doom...but, the bots didn't predict such a thing (or anything related to an oil spill).

The ill-winds were to be an aftereffect from the US bombing Iran and hitting something hidden under Iran.

BUT to be fair...less then two months after said prediction, our Government announced they found a hidden Nuke facility under Iran.

So hey! There ya go!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

How many hits do you want?

The following are some remarkable and haunting excerpts from Clif's ALTA Report
"The oceans are described as being not as before."
"Disastrous summer problems with oceanic convection currents."
"the supporting aspect/attributes sets for the oceans being unlike their former selves."
"oceanic nightmare."
"tidal problems to impact the offloading of ships in ports."
"Ocean changes linked to volcanos" (lots of volcanic activity and the oil blowout itself has been compared to a 'volcano' of oil)
"many areas of costal habitat are forecast to be effectively forbidden for use."
"Destruction of life support systems."
"Indications are many of the problems are related to the core of the planet."
"humans and other life directly impacted by large clouds of drifting complex methane..."
"methane gas release events coincide with dysfunction with the propaganda press."
"percolating up"
"governments merge naval operations into some large and mysterious fleet operations."
"Substantial changes within our planetary environment under ocean"
"The Terra entity is also indicating that natural disasters will be contributing to summer 2010 blues, emotional depression of millions of humans (This is described as a coastal event.)"
"The un-natural disasters are showing as being a particular problem over July through August"
"More failures on the part of civil servants within the federal government during a regional disaster causes a large paradigm shft within the populace of USA over late spring through summer."
"natural and unnatural catastrophes that will require humans to grab their wits and immediately put them to use."

www.rense.com:80...

PS note the methane which may be the biggest problem ...much bigger than the oil..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join