It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Sickness Is Their Health!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good day to you all,

I rarely create threads, and most of them go unnoticed, but, I have an agenda...and that is to voice my thoughts. Hopefully, my voice will be heard throughout the world at some point! I am going to embark on a mission to change, or at least, try to change the world! This mission was realized yesterday and will start today! ...Wish me luck people, and feel free to help me. Of course, for me, it's baby steps at first, as I'm not entirely sure how I am going to do this, but have a few ideas. Youtube being the first thing that comes to mind!

What I am about to say is not something new to me, as I have believed it was the case for quite some time, but lately, I've felt the need to speak on it, due to what I see happening in the world today. Many people believe that the pharmaceutical companies genuinely care about the life style and health of human beings. Others believe that they do not! I fall into the latter! This is also a response to a thread here, where an ATS member believes that these health companies are here to provide just that; good health, and actually care about the lives of human beings. This user goes on to provide reasons as to why he or she believes this. I respect that persons' views and this thread's purpose is not entirely a rebuttal to your thread. However, some of this thread is!

A few years ago I stumbled upon a video called, The Strecker Memorandum and in this video, Dr. Robert Strecker suggests that viri can be destroyed just like any organism or object can be destoryed; with sound. Everything that exists has a resonance frequency. Once this frequency is found, exposing the object, or subject to high amplitudes of this frequency can literally shatter the object, or cause it to fall apart. Just as an opera singer can shatter a crystal glass at the right pitch, so too can viri(crystaline in structure) be shattered. This idea was reinforced by Dr. Strecker, but was proposed by a few scientist much earlier, one of them being Royal Rife in the late 1930's and 1940's. Now, I do not agree with all views held by Dr. Strecker, but that point of resonance frequency is not an opinion, it is a fact! Anyone who studies the science of sound or even music can verify this! Below I've embedded The Strecker Memorandum. The introduction to this point starts at 1 hour into the video and actually starts at 1 hour and 5 minutes into the video.

Google Video Link

In 2007, I believe, this idea was put into practice...again, by these two scientists successfully; Shake Them To Death. A google search on "Shake Them To Death" reveals that there was a link to this on the msnbc, but the link has been removed. See Here. Now, what disturbs me and angers me deeply, is the fact that this idea was proposed in the 40's, but, only recently has it been put into practice in mainstream science. Why? 70+ years of work would have guaranteed a working, advanced model of this theory today! And still, this theory is not widely expressed...it is in fact, supressed! Taking things a step further...any research into viruses or diseases still leads to research done with anitbiotics and anitbodies, which are drastically inferior to treatement with resonance frequency! Millions of people, suffering from different diseases and viral infection could possibly be living much more content lives, with a lot more money in the bank(drugs cost...money) and a working solution was considered some 70 years ago, and nothing has come out of it to this day? This, I think, is without a doubt a clear indication of what some people's agendas are.

This brings to reason, what real work would the pharmaceutical companies have if everyone was healthy, or at least a lot healthier than they are today? I doubt they'd have very much work, or money at all, unless they can come up with a few other "incurable" diseases to sell to the public! So, what is their main interests? Their interests do not seem to be in the health of humanity and the world...their interests seems to be based solely on financial gain!

The poster I mentioned earlier says that, if there was a conspiracy, the doctors would ask questions. The thing is, most doctors do not ask questions...they, like us, get their information from big pharma and organizations that govern health! They, like us, read what they practice and put them into practice. That being the case, I honestly do not think most doctors are entirely aware of the situation. Most doctors do what they are told, or taught is the "best" thing to do. If the teacher's goal is to misguide, rest assured the student will never perform as well as they can! The student may be aware that drug X or Y results in so many side effects or health complications, but are told that drug X or Y is the only option the patient has. I also believe that there are doctors who are more concerned with money and have knowingly given many patients drug X, when drug Y was better for them. Cases like this have been reported and many doctors have lossed their license to practice because of this greed, and sometimes, innocent negligence. Few doctors have the will, time and funds to think outside the box and conduct their own experiments.

I truly believe that big pharma's only real concern is money! I do not believe this because I am paranoid. I believe this, because I possess common sense and have been alive long enough to understand how this world works...it works with money and nothing more!

This thread is my very first step in me trying to change the world...there is more to come. Will it come on ATS? I do not know...but, I doubt it, as most of the people on ATS already have a wider, deeper view of things and I do not see the need to focus my efforts here, when there are more people world wide that do not possess this view.

That is all! I welcome all comments!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
Dr. Robert Strecker suggests that viri can be destroyed just like any organism or object can be destoryed; with sound. Everything that exists has a resonance frequency. Once this frequency is found, exposing the object, or subject to high amplitudes of this frequency can literally shatter the object, or cause it to fall apart. Just as an opera singer can shatter a crystal glass at the right pitch, so too can viri(crystaline in structure) be shattered. This idea was reinforced by Dr. Strecker, but was proposed by a few scientist much earlier, one of them being Royal Rife in the late 1930's and 1940's. Now, I do not agree with all views held by Dr. Strecker, but that point of resonance frequency is not an opinion, it is a fact!

This myth has been debunked time and time again. Sound simply does not produce the sort of "resonant frequency" you are speaking about in terms of biological frequencies. There are preliminary studies showing that this concept works when a laser is used, but the problem is that even something as small as a virus is comprised of millions, sometimes billions, of atoms, each with a given resonance, which means computations are long and complicated. It's not as simple as putting someone in front of an amplifier, unfortunately.

Now, what disturbs me and angers me deeply, is the fact that this idea was proposed in the 40's, but, only recently has it been put into practice in mainstream science. Why? 70+ years of work would have guaranteed a working, advanced model of this theory today!

It didn't exist until today simply because the technology didn't exist. Sound waves cannot produce the frequency needed. It wasn't until the advent of lasers, as well as the computers capable of performing the necessary calculations, that such ideas were explored. It's the same reason we don't have a colony on the moon. It's not that we don't want to have one, we simply don't have the resources and technology yet.

This brings to reason, what real work would the pharmaceutical companies have if everyone was healthy, or at least a lot healthier than they are today? I doubt they'd have very much work, or money at all, unless they can come up with a few other "incurable" diseases to sell to the public! So, what is their main interests? Their interests do not seem to be in the health of humanity and the world...their interests seems to be based solely on financial gain!

I wasn't aware that pharmaceutical companies were hiding their interest in financial gain. You understand they are private companies, yes? And you also understand you are free to not use their products, yes? They have done some awful things, as far as direct-to-consumer marketing and circumventing federal law. On the other hand, they have also produced some of the most useful and powerful drugs to date. It's a double-edged sword, unfortunately.

The thing is, most doctors do not ask questions...they, like us, get their information from big pharma and organizations that govern health!

Source, please. I get all of my information from peer-reviewed work and critically examined textbooks, not pharmaceutical companies. The same goes for my colleagues.

I honestly do not think most doctors are entirely aware of the situation. Most doctors do what they are told, or taught is the "best" thing to do. If the teacher's goal is to misguide, rest assured the student will never perform as well as they can! The student may be aware that drug X or Y results in so many side effects or health complications, but are told that drug X or Y is the only option the patient has.

Yep, poor old doctors, we don't know ANYTHING. We're just brainless zombies following order from our corporate masters. That's why they pick the bottom-of-the-barrel when admitting students to medical schools, rather than students with leadership and critical analysis background.

I truly believe that big pharma's only real concern is money!

They are private corporations. Stop acting like you're some sort of guru by restating the obvious. Private companies exist to create capital...that's common sense. A four-year old could tell you that a business's goal is to make money.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sigh i really dont like these medical conspiracies...

to me it sounds as silly as saying there is a massive conspiracy in the automobile industry and the people in charge of making safety measures are including flaws so that they can stay in a job.

~TR~

edit: typo etc

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Tomb_Raven]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I watched a video entitled The Pyramid Code where an Egyptian archeologist discussed in detail how ancient doctors cured people with sound. A clear example of how we today are only re-remembering what our forebears knew.

Today's science has proven that everything has a frequency at which it vibrates.

Tesla made quite a simple machine which he could use to find a buildings natural resonance point and by simply tuning the machine to the same frequency could cause the building to shake and collapse.

If matter can be shaken to the point of destruction in that capacity, it can be done at the cellular level. We just haven't fully figured it out yet or have not been allowed access to the knowledge in the first place.

Don't let the so called experts who never raise their heads except to scoff at possibilities beyond the scope of what they consider to be their "educated" opinions derail fundamental truths.

They have forgotten their first acoustic medical experience; when the sound of their own mothers voice calmed and soothed them.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Greed... It's the root of all evil, you know.

I've been arguing now for quite awhile that there is an ADHD conspiracy - ritalin and the other drugs have far more serious side-effects that the symptoms which they clear up. Yet, the drug companies (and the government, by the way; along with schools) are forcing children (of all people!) to take these powerful mind-altering drugs just so that they can conform to the 'mold' of what society deems to be 'normal'.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Slow down there cowboy. I am open for correction, and I love others' insight on the matter. So, if I am corrected...I will study the matter further.

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
This myth has been debunked time and time again. Sound simply does not produce the sort of "resonant frequency" you are speaking about in terms of biological frequencies. There are preliminary studies showing that this concept works when a laser is used, but the problem is that even something as small as a virus is comprised of millions, sometimes billions, of atoms, each with a given resonance, which means computations are long and complicated. It's not as simple as putting someone in front of an amplifier, unfortunately.

I think you failed to see the point here. If I was watching the video and viewed the link I presented, I wound't think it was as simple as finding a frequency and blasting the subject with it. Both links indicate that sound is the basis for such theories. It is the fundamental principle that all matter(including viri) vibrate at certain frquencies, and that once these frquencies can be found, the object can be destoryed! The links I provided do not suggest getting a horn, a volume kob and subjecting the patient to high frequencies. Do not misunderstand what I am saying. I am saying that sound, or rather...the vibration of the atoms or molecules of an object is what holds the key to curing some of the world's most elusive viruses.

In regards to the calculations needed to find a virus' resonance frequency...you are right. But, do not think for one second you have to find the frquency of each individual atom that makes up the virus. Most times, the atoms of one object all vibrate roughly around the same frequencies together. Nor, do we need to disrupt the workings of the entire virus, just the key parts. I think(& correct me if I'm wrong), the protein coat(capsid) is the target here. Viri vibrate at a much higher frquency than anything inside the humab body(again, correct me if I'm wrong), but, the main complication I see, is if this sort of attack does affect particles in the human body negatively, we must first find out what particles are under attack, how useful they are(do we need them?), and if they are being destroyed, can they be replaced? In the link I provided(Shake Them To Death), the two scientists found a way to calculate the frequency response of many viri. What I would like to know, is when did they start their research. Now, if this is just the work of two men, I can imagine what a wide team of people studying this can achieve, over...say...a 30 year period. I make no apologies for my mood and disgust with the current way things are going!

The first, well functioning laser was created in the 1960's I believe, counting from 1970 to this point...I still think a lot of progress could have and should have been made in this area. Even though we may lack the means of testing the theory in its entirety, research could have still been done.

It didn't exist until today simply because the technology didn't exist. Sound waves cannot produce the frequency needed. It wasn't until the advent of lasers, as well as the computers capable of performing the necessary calculations, that such ideas were explored. It's the same reason we don't have a colony on the moon. It's not that we don't want to have one, we simply don't have the resources and technology yet.

I addressed this above and do not think actual sound waves is the solution. It is the fundamental idea behind the solution. It is what sparks the solution, and this is what I am saying.

I wasn't aware that pharmaceutical companies were hiding their interest in financial gain. You understand they are private companies, yes? And you also understand you are free to not use their products, yes? They have done some awful things, as far as direct-to-consumer marketing and circumventing federal law. On the other hand, they have also produced some of the most useful and powerful drugs to date. It's a double-edged sword, unfortunately.

What you say is right! I am not debating that.

Source, please. I get all of my information from peer-reviewed work and critically examined textbooks, not pharmaceutical companies. The same goes for my colleagues.

Do you get your information from your own studies? That's what I thought. Maybe I am wrong and big pharma play no role in what you practice...but I do know for a fact that, someone does. And you are not that someone! Again, you practice what you are taught! Maybe I am paranoid and I have reason to be...so maybe I do not trust the intentions of all men in and out of the field of health.

Yep, poor old doctors, we don't know ANYTHING. We're just brainless zombies following order from our corporate masters. That's why they pick the bottom-of-the-barrel when admitting students to medical schools, rather than students with leadership and critical analysis background.

This has nothing to do with the point, nor did I imply what you are saying. Feel free to pick out the parts you feel comfortable replying to and mock them.

They are private corporations. Stop acting like you're some sort of guru by restating the obvious. Private companies exist to create capital...that's common sense. A four-year old could tell you that a business's goal is to make money.

^ EXACTLY!

This is just an idea that I think holds a lot of weight, but has nearly zero backing in the field of science and I question why. Maybe there is something I and others have over looked. Maybe a lot more research has to be done. The problem, from where I stand...hardly any one is doing any research to begin with. I will study this further and encourage others to do so as well.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
In regards to the calculations needed to find a virus' resonance frequency...you are right. But, do not think for one second you have to find the frquency of each individual atom that makes up the virus. Most times, the atoms of one object all vibrate roughly around the same frequencies together.

Absolutely false. The resonant frequency of an atom is directly tied to it's energetic state, which is unique to each element. Hydrogen doesn't have the same state as carbon, oxygen, or any other atom. This is basic physical chemistry.

Nor, do we need to disrupt the workings of the entire virus, just the key parts. I think(& correct me if I'm wrong), the protein coat(capsid) is the target here. Viri vibrate at a much higher frquency than anything inside the humab body(again, correct me if I'm wrong), but, the main complication I see, is if this sort of attack does affect particles in the human body negatively, we must first find out what particles are under attack, how useful they are(do we need them?), and if they are being destroyed, can they be replaced?

The problem is, viruses are obligate intracellular organisms. The bits you see outside the cell are simply the result of other viruses replicating, meaning you aren't attacking the root of the infection. This is why current anti-HIV therapies target the virus's ability to replicate and enter cells. Granted, decreasing the number of viruses in a patient's bloodstream will help, and has the potential to eventually eliminate the infection, but in infections that can remain latent for long period of time (HIV, herpes, HPV), it is essentially useless.

The first, well functioning laser was created in the 1960's I believe,

And cost millions upon millions of dollars. Just because something was created in a given year doesn't mean it was practical or even usable.

I still think a lot of progress could have and should have been made in this area. Even though we may lack the means of testing the theory in its entirety, research could have still been done.

And research HAS been done in the area. Studies have shown that, yes, this sort of method kills viruses, but it impractical in a medical setting. You would need to use a dialysis setup just to allow the laser to reach the blood, and even then it wouldn't effect cells already infected.

Do you get your information from your own studies? That's what I thought.
Maybe I am wrong and big pharma play no role in what you practice...but I do know for a fact that, someone does. And you are not that someone! Again, you practice what you are taught! Maybe I am paranoid and I have reason to be...so maybe I do not trust the intentions of all men in and out of the field of health.

You're committing the same fallacy that so many others here have. Do you research and create the anti-lock brakes on your car, or do you trust Ford/Toyota/etc. to test them before you use them? Do you do the same for the lights in your house, or do you hire an electrician to connect and wire them? We have division of labor for a reason: no single person can do everything. I personally spend about 80 hours per week seeing patients, following up on their care, and furthering my education. I read sources that have been shown to be unbiased, and which are quick to divulge any potential conflict of interest. On the rare occasion that a study is published that used a single dollar from a pharmaceutical company, a quick disclaimer is given under the author's name.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You will find yourself attacked by others here that are in the conventional medical community, but whatever.
No matter the amount of evidence you produce: articles, studies, whistle blower testiomy, etc., they will still tell you that you are wrong and it's all been debunked etc.

I have not had a chance to look through each link this article provides but it is a good start in understanding that these organizations may not have started out in trying to suppress information regarding the ability of nature to help with every day diseases, but in their current form that is what they do.

[url=http://web.archive.org...]http://web.archive.org/web/20021208065540/educate-yourself.org/fc/[/url ]

I could tell you right now, right here how to kill skin cancer dead as a doornail.

Do you know what the "experts" HERE would say? "Prove it!" Well I can't prove it unless you have skin cancer or know someone who does. Then I could show you. Give me about 10 days (give or take the size of the cancer) and I could show you. All for about $25...and I have no affiliation with the people that make & sell the herbal remedy. That's certainly much cheaper than conventional treatment, is it not?

I could post pictures of my own ear, right now, where I had a freckle that showed up in 2006. Turned out to be skin cancer and I am treating it with an herbal salve that killed the skin cancer. My ear is healing with normal skin tissue. It hurt like MAD, but it worked. Certainly much cheaper & healthier than chemo & radiation.

Do you know what the "nay sayers" on ATS would say? My guess would be, "Those pictures look faked."

Sometimes people can't believe something even when they see it because a. they can't understand it or b. they refuse to question their own belief system.

Am I making a supposition? Yes, I am. I've been around this board long enough to know how it works around here.

"Dr. James Watson won a Nobel Prize for determining the shape of DNA. During the 1970's, he served two years on the National Cancer Advisory Board. In 1975, he was asked about the National Cancer Program. He declared, 'It's a bunch of sh**.' Intro to The Healing of Cancer by Barry Lynes

That pretty much sums it up.

Edit to add: Sorry about the weird link. It works but looks strange. I have been on this board a while but spend more time reading than posting so I don't have that down yet.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by jenmckin]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenmckin
You will find yourself attacked by others here that are in the conventional medical community, but whatever.
No matter the amount of evidence you produce: articles, studies, whistle blower testiomy, etc., they will still tell you that you are wrong and it's all been debunked etc.

I've yet to see studies or "whistle blower testimony" in any alternative therapy thread on ATS.

I have not had a chance to look through each link this article provides but it is a good start in understanding that these organizations may not have started out in trying to suppress information regarding the ability of nature to help with every day diseases, but in their current form that is what they do.

Do you know what the "experts" HERE would say? "Prove it!" Well I can't prove it unless you have skin cancer or know someone who does. Then I could show you. Give me about 10 days (give or take the size of the cancer) and I could show you. All for about $25...and I have no affiliation with the people that make & sell the herbal remedy. That's certainly much cheaper than conventional treatment, is it not?

If the "herbal remedy" worked, it would have been bought, patented, and sold under a new name by a pharmaceutical company. And don't give me the lame old "they can't patent natural cures" argument, because they can and do everyday.

Do you know what the "nay sayers" on ATS would say? My guess would be, "Those pictures look faked."

Or that you weren't truly diagnosed with skin cancer, or that you are merely killing the surface cells, not the cancer itself. It sucks that science requires actual proof, doesn't it?

Sometimes people can't believe something even when they see it because a. they can't understand it or b. they refuse to question their own belief system.

Or because there is no actual data?

"Dr. James Watson won a Nobel Prize for determining the shape of DNA. During the 1970's, he served two years on the National Cancer Advisory Board. In 1975, he was asked about the National Cancer Program. He declared, 'It's a bunch of sh**.' Intro to The Healing of Cancer by Barry Lynes

You know, it's funny. When I search for James Watson and that quotes (as well as variations fo the quote), all I get are ATS and sites selling "cures". No newspapers, no interviews, no official statements, nothing. Just more conspiracy sites parroting each other.

Just because a bunch of people say something happened doesn't mean it did.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

If it works an big pharma would have so called "bought, patented, and sold it under another name"

Why have they not done it with

Resveratrol?
B-17?
Fish oil?
Vitamin D?

All proven cancer killers at the cellular level. Simply because the OP is right and money is the only motivation, and as everyone knows there is no money in the cure only in treatment.

Cures just like new technology and Tesla's STILL classified documents are bought and shelved forever.....

And if someone has the gall not to sell out they discredit him completely.

The drugs that they give cancer patients can create an inversion to sunlight as well as reduce vitamin D levels so they tell patients to stay out of the sun thus robbing them of precious healing potiential.

I have a friend with stage III ovarian cancer. She went through two rounds of chemo radiation and removal operations before she took my advice and added the above regimen of herbal supplements plus a few more.

For the first time she actually went into remition. Then she went broke could afford to keep up the regimen and wallah the cancer came back with a vengence.

You can tow the line all you want but I know better.

Another example.

My father had an aortic aneurism from years of uncontrolled high blood pressure. After this near death stroke they put him of 2 types of blood pressure meds, various thinners, and some other crap, altogether 6 meds. For one year he could barely get off the couch he was always tired and unmotivated. Eventually I said something to him and he got off everything but one bp Med and started an herbal regimen 9 years later his Bp is in check, his type 2 diabetes is vanished and he has more energy than me an I'm half his age.

As the op was trying to make clear you can have all the peer reviewed double blind studies in the world but real life experience is what counts!!!!

Its the same in the workplace I'm gonna trust the Guy with 20 years doing the job over a Guy with a PHD and no work experience. The fact that companies are run the opposite way is why they are failing.

I'm not trying to attack you personally as it seems like you really care and keep up with your chosen field, but recognize money is the ONLY motivation for big pharma and experience beats education everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

In the beginning of the article I posted, there are many that tried to say that (specifically the cancer industry) was not truthful back to the 50's and before that. Those are the "whistle blowers" I was referring to if you take a look at it.

If the herbal remedy didn't work, I would guess they would have been sued at some point since the late 90's for false advertisement & fraud.

Let's see...it hasn't been snapped up by pharmaceutical companies maybe because...it costs $25 for a little jar that can be used multiple times to deal with the problem? As opposed to very expensive chemo & radiation and maintenance drugs that follow? A $25 1 (maybe two depending on the severity) time application, seems like a kick in the pants compared to that number.

And you think I'm lying about having cancer in my ear?? I'm scared to death actually. Or it's only killing the surface cells? I guess these black spots (little balls really) sitting down in cavities in my ear are only the surface cells....and as they come out they leave craters in my ear.

Even as someone that does believe in natural medicine, I didn't believe their claims. I figured I'd try it on my ear just to see. I was told in 06 that it was cancer. But with the economy doing what it has done, it killed our business and I have no insurance and didn't have the money to do anything about it. It never seemed to get any bigger, so I figured it was alright.

When it arrived, I also tried it on different moles & marks around my body that I had been concerned about since then. No response. It didn't do anything except on the place where the cancerous "freckle" was in my ear.

Soooo...what do you want me to do? Pay to have the "black spots" falling out of my ear biopsied? Have my ear looked at again to see if there is no cancer? The minute I have the money to have that done, I'd be happy to. Unless you are offering the services of a lab that you use. Want me to post pictures of my ear? I've made sure to document the process. The only thing I lack (honestly because I didn't think it would work) is a picture of my ear before I applied the salve. After it was applied though, more spots than just where the initial freckle was "flared" so to speak telling me that it had spread in an unseen fashion.

You and I have butted heads over things like this before. I'm not going to engage you. I'm sitting here with evidence on my own body, and even that isn't good enough for you because it hasn't been peer reviewed. LOL You don't seem willing to even entertain the thought that it could be possible.

You want to do a study? I know you aren't an oncologist (I've seen you say so in other posts) so get one of your friends to do a study and try this out. If they are treating them conventionally for cancer, what could it hurt? I would LOVE to see a study done on this!

Or better yet! Let's do an ATS test! Anyone have skin cancer they are concerned about and want to do an "unscientific" review of this skin cancer salve? They offer 100% money back guarantee but it needs to be diagnosed skin cancer not just "hey I suspect this mole as skin cancer" and then ask for your money back because it won't do what it is supposed to do unless there are cancerous cells present.

Whaddya say?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
Resveratrol?

Contradictory animal and human studies, as well as low bioavailability, make this a poor choice of treatment. Why would a company patent something that doesn't work?

Compounds DERIVED from Resveratrol, however, have been patented.
Resveratrol composition patent

B-17?

Again, little efficacy relative to dosage. Companies only want to patent what will produce an effect worth marketing. Why would they invest in something that is going to flop?

Fish oil?

Fish oil patent
Food supplement with fish oil patent
Patent for fish oil microencapsulation

Vitamin D?

High-dose vitamin D patent
Vitamin D metabolite patent
OHSU patent for vitamin D tumor experiment

Gosh, that was hard! I had to google for an entire 5 minutes to find those patents.

[quote[Cures just like new technology and Tesla's STILL classified documents are bought and shelved forever.....

Source, please.

The drugs that they give cancer patients can create an inversion to sunlight as well as reduce vitamin D levels so they tell patients to stay out of the sun thus robbing them of precious healing potiential.

There are a small number of chemotherapeutics that make you more photosensitive (and you were looking for the were "aversion", not "inversion", byt the way), sure, but by no means do we tell patients to "stay out of the sun". They are told to wear SPF 20-30 if they are out between 10am and 3pm, but other than that, they're fine. Are you done exaggerating?

I have a friend with stage III ovarian cancer. She went through two rounds of chemo radiation and removal operations before she took my advice and added the above regimen of herbal supplements plus a few more.

For the first time she actually went into remition. Then she went broke could afford to keep up the regimen and wallah the cancer came back with a vengence.

So, you're using an uncontrolled situation, with a patient who is actively on chemo, along with a million other variables, to "prove" your herbal supplement works?

Wow, where did you get your medical degree? Was it the same basement you got your French degree from? The word is "voila", not "wallah".

My father had an aortic aneurism from years of uncontrolled high blood pressure. After this near death stroke they put him of 2 types of blood pressure meds, various thinners, and some other crap, altogether 6 meds. For one year he could barely get off the couch he was always tired and unmotivated. Eventually I said something to him and he got off everything but one bp Med and started an herbal regimen 9 years later his Bp is in check, his type 2 diabetes is vanished and he has more energy than me an I'm half his age.

You realise that his tired and unmotivated attitude was likely due to insufficient blood supply caused by a massive cardiac event, right? An aneurysm, particularly in the aorta, leads to massive occlusion of the vessel, if the patient even survives. It takes months to years to recover, so that fact that it took 9 years on your "herbal supplement" to recover really only tells me that he recovered naturally, with little to no help from your supplment. You've provided no evidence that your supplment works.

Here's an example of exactly how your logic works: I have a flower in a vase on my dresser. Ever since I put that flower there, my electricity bill has gone down. So, naturally, the flower must be causing my electricity bill to go down. Now, nevermind the fact that I've started turning lights off earlier about the same time I put the flower in the vase, it MUST be the flower, right?

As the op was trying to make clear you can have all the peer reviewed double blind studies in the world but real life experience is what counts!!!!

Not when those "real life experiences" fail to account for other variables. See my flower example above.

Its the same in the workplace I'm gonna trust the Guy with 20 years doing the job over a Guy with a PHD and no work experience. The fact that companies are run the opposite way is why they are failing.

What about the MD with 7 years experience (me) versus the untrained person with 0 years of medical experience (you)? Does your analogy still work for you?

I'm not trying to attack you personally as it seems like you really care and keep up with your chosen field, but recognize money is the ONLY motivation for big pharma and experience beats education everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

I'm not attacking you personally either, I'm just trying to show you that you are making MASSIVE leaps in logic and missing about a million questions that need to be answered between your test and your answer.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
vibrations ARE used during rehabilitation

many people with, for example, muscle atrophies are put on vibrating plates while doing rehabilitation exercise.

People in the medical profession are well aware that vibrating the body helps build up muscles faster and aids the regenerative process. Its a fairly well used technique

Cats purr... no one really knows why... but one speculation is that it helps them tone muscles and heal faster. And similar techniques are used in the medical profession.

As to the people claiming that herbal remedies are as affective as synthetic chemical ones. Where do you think doctors and pharmacologists got their ideas for drugs from? They look for drugs that act in similar ways to natural remedies but are easier to synthesise and mass produce.

for example:

atropine which is used a lot in medicine

~TR~

(im kinda tired and my google skills are really not up to par, if i had the time or it was really necessary i could look up case studies etc.)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. Treating fractures with ultrasound has become a mainstream treatment in the UK. (It hastens their healing) Accelaration of Tibial Fracure Healing by Non-Invasive, Low Intensity, Pulsed Ultrasound. There's also been developments using ultrasound in dentistry. i.e. Using ultrasound a tooth can be regrown from the root. Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound

A friend of mine (always a bright kid) resigned his research post for the pharmaceutical industry on ethical grounds. He explained that when working in a lab with various substances and you notice a reaction under certain circumstances etc. he would be required to inform his superior. Telling him e.g. If I add x to y and apply heat = z happens. What can we use this for? Carts before horses indeed. His remit was not to research and find cures for conditions as one might assume would be the case.

Now my friend has been head hunted and no longer works in the research of pharmaceutical compounds. He now works in genetic research and tells me that Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World' is the road we will be taken down.

At present almost all medical research is undertaken by pharmaceutical companies. As long as it is pharmaceutical companies undertaking that research of course the only solution we will get will be a chemical. Root causes, food, environment and lifestyle being largely ignored.

I once asked a doctor 'what can you guys cure anyway?' 'Oh nothing at all' came his blithe reply. We can control symptoms and facilitate the body's own recovery.'

Perhaps part of your campaign could be to have medical research undertaken only by those with an interest in finding the solution and not on increasing their company's sales figures....an entirely new industry, which I suspect, would find itself focused more on causes of dis-ease as opposed to curing/controling it's symptoms. e.g. 80% of patients in the UK see their GP with stress related conditions. Nail the cause of the stress and kiss goodbye to anti-depressants, painkillers and all the other drugs produced to deal with the physical manifestations of psychosomatic issues.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
At present almost all medical research is undertaken by pharmaceutical companies.

Absolutely false. Nearly all medical research is performed in universities and teaching hospitals. Take a look at PubMed.gov sometime.

I once asked a doctor 'what can you guys cure anyway?' 'Oh nothing at all' came his blithe reply. We can control symptoms and facilitate the body's own recovery.'

That's because facilitating the body's own recovery is the fundamental basis of all medicine. Allowing the body to heal itself is always more successful than artificial methods. That's why we put broken limbs in casts whenever possible, rather than putting rods and screws in every broken arm. If we can avoid such invasive measures and instead let the bone heal itself, that's what we do. If we can keep a viral infection's symptoms in check and allow the person to naturally fight the virus, that's what we do, too.

This isn't some arcane, hidden knowledge your friend is sharing. It's something you learn on the first day of medical school, or even in undergrad.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIStory Indeed

Today's science has proven that everything has a frequency at which it vibrates.

Well, no, that's not true at all. I know it's a popular meme (Rife, Clark etc) but it isn't so. An object may not even have a well-defined resonance to mechanical vibration, depending on the shape, and even if it does, it may be so damped due to a low Q that the resonance can be barely noticeable.

Tesla made quite a simple machine which he could use to find a buildings natural resonance point and by simply tuning the machine to the same frequency could cause the building to shake and collapse.

He claimed that, but oddly, there were no corroborating witnesses. And there are a number of reasons that that DOESN'T happen, which you see in engineering design every day. Mostly that a complex shape may have many resonances, some better than others, but that the structure's Q generally doesn't permit the sort of unchecked buildup that Tesla thought it would. Tesla was also known to lie a lot.

If matter can be shaken to the point of destruction in that capacity, it can be done at the cellular level. We just haven't fully figured it out yet or have not been allowed access to the knowledge in the first place.

Same issues here. You can shatter a piece of crystal with sound (high q) but try shattering a water balloon. (low q)

They have forgotten their first acoustic medical experience; when the sound of their own mothers voice calmed and soothed them.

Which has got exactly jack to do with structural failure due to vibration.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabIII think(& correct me if I'm wrong), the protein coat(capsid) is the target here. Viri vibrate at a much higher frquency than anything inside the humab body(again, correct me if I'm wrong), but, the main complication I see, is if this sort of attack does affect particles in the human body negatively, we must first find out what particles are under attack, how useful they are(do we need them?), and if they are being destroyed, can they be replaced? In the link I provided(Shake Them To Death), the two scientists found a way to calculate the frequency response of many viri. What I would like to know, is when did they start their research. Now, if this is just the work of two men, I can imagine what a wide team of people studying this can achieve, over...say...a 30 year period. I make no apologies for my mood and disgust with the current way things are going!

Actually, the viruses don't "vibrate" at all, at least not in that new-agey theosophic way I hear a lot in the medical issues forum.

In the case of that tobacco virus they were looking at in that article, it's fairly straightforward to calculate a good starting point by looking at the length of the capsid. I calculated the frequency on a yellow pad and got the 60GHz they were using within a gnat's ass.

However, that doesn't mean that all viruses will have a sharply defined resonance, and 60GHz hypersonics dissipate really quickly in vivo. You'll notice that they weren't doing this in live plants.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

Well SdrawkcabII.....

I work at a senior level in the high-tech area of the medical industry & I'm proud of it!

I think it is abhorent that all the decent, intelligent hard working people involved in this area.....

- Doctors.....

- Nurses.....

- Technologists.....

- Engineers.....

- Business managers.....

- Secretaries.....

- Sales people.....

- Marketing people.....

- Clinical support people.....

- Warehouse people.....

- Cleaners.....

- etc... etc... etc...

..... are all besmirched by people who have no idea what is going on.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

VneZonyDostupa has been baiting and trolling all over the place if you search his posts.
I put him on ignore so I don't see his trolling any more.

the treatment you are talking about exists now.Even FDA approved!

it has been proved in certain medical conditions and has a number of scientific papers with details also on the site.

it is not difficult to replicate using free frequency generation software on your pc and some loudspeakers as per details on the site...

non-contact treatment.

30 minutes at 600 hertz...sounds like a sine wave...you tell me...

turn on your pc sound by the way.

here it is:-

www.medsonix.info...

[edit on 15-7-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This thread is on an interesting and extremely important subject. Health care costs a fortune (in the UK it costs the taxpayer) and possible effective alternatives to pharmaceutical treatments could only be regarded as progress even, or perhaps especially if you are only considering this on the basis of cost.

Over and above costs there are the side effects of medication's to consider using the often extensive side effects warning lists in nearly all medication packets. Some conditions (in the realms of mental health for example) are treated with lethal medications for non-fatal conditions. In the UK the number one killer of psychiatric patients is heart attack (patients often in their 50's) and it is recorded as 'natural causes'...never due to medications side effects. The number 2 killer of psychiatric patients in the UK is suicide. So how effective are these medications?

A holistic approach is required when caring for any human being. Another interesting wee stat is that 3 out of 5 patients in the UK visit their GP for psychosomatic conditions often stress related...but still causing very real physical discomfort. There are a myriad of alternative treatments to manage life's stresses however, 'a pill for every ill' is the slogan which seems to have stuck and the majority of patients still walk out with a prescription. Of course that pill will never resolve the actual cause of the condition.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join