It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaziano: Obama Appointee, 'Never bring another lawsuit against a black'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
A lot of blacks take advantage of the system and dont want to get off of welfare... And news for you.... You are wrong... a lot of them are living better than you. There was a case in my state where a black mother of 3 was getting 60,000 usd TAX FREE!!! so where is the incentive?

I'm afraid I am going to have to agree with insideNSA on this one. I have often gone to the grocery store to get food for my family, only to get in line behind a person, generally African American or Latino, but whites also (more often women than men), clothed with all of the latest fashion and more gold than Donnald Trumps bathroom, who is buying food 2-3 carts at a time, with food stamp benifits, to the tune of hundreds of dollars. Then pull out a wad of cash the size of a baseball, to pay for their liquor and cigerettes, and go out to the parking lot and get in a newer Lexus, BMW, or Mercedes. Now I work for a living, and make a good wage, but I cannot afford the kind of food, cars, or clothes these people do. I asked one of them, a neighbor of mine, one time how they obtained all of this? The woman looked at me and, with a straight face told me that her son works illegally (drugs, I found out when he got busted), and they don't report that income to DHS, but they did tell DHS that they had 15 people that they were caring for when the household only consisted of 4 people.

This is blatant wellfare fraud, but when I brought it up to the local office of DHS, I was told that they wouldn't be investigated, because they were black, and therefore underprivilaged and needy.

What BS.

I have seen this over and over in all of the cities that I have lived in, and it makes me sick.

I work my butt off and have since I turned 14. I provide for my family, without any help from Uncle Sam. We don't have the best but we get by. It just pisses me off that the government deems it necesary to take money from me and my family (thru taxes) and give it to people who can work but found out that it is more profitable to sit at home and breed.

MBF

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I had a black govt employee stealing money from me to pay a man to go to jail in his place on a coc aine trafficking charge. I've been fighting them for 10 years. I wish I had a freaking dollar for every time I was pulled to the side and told that they had to have so many blacks in that position and he was the one they had. I told them that I was sure they could find another qualified black person for that position. I've contacted just about every department for help. I made 2 calls to the Department of the Office of Civil Rights and a letter and heard nothing back. It is going to do nothing but get worse. In fact, I go back tomorrow for another round of fights with them. It took 10 years, but I finally got a congressman to have the office where he worked audited and he was removed from the office, but only moved to another one. From what I have heard, this is the third time this has happened to him. They just don't have the male anatomy to fire him.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

It's pointless to reply, because she has two standards, one for her and one for you, and there's no semblance of equality or respect in it.
TYpical estrogen poisoning in stead of acheiving common grond and using commonly heald principles and definitions. Who doesnt tire of being fed mantras of what is clearly unrealistic propaganda be it whites are the ony the racists and blacks the only victims. What can be the intellignece of someone who claims equality as a unilateral process. Lack of respect by assuming all rights of ideosyncratic definition is not conducive for equality, or for that matter, reality. When done systematically this describes the essential quality of a partisan disinfo agent.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join