It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaziano: Obama Appointee, 'Never bring another lawsuit against a black'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

Not that she needs White Knighted, but I've read many of Antonia's posts and the last thing she could be called is uninformed.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

reference my reply to 23dude regarding talking with an loonie.
Youre not worth the time as the words and concepts I use are redifined by you to suit your particular autism.
Out.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I must profess total ignorance on this issue. I'd never seen the video of the New Black Panther Party standing in front of the polls with billy clubs

two guys, not the entire party.

just two idiots. Tempest in a tea pot.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 23refugee

In that case she is being deceptive.
One need not be stupid to be a liar.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I must profess total ignorance on this issue. I'd never seen the video of the New Black Panther Party standing in front of the polls with billy clubs

two guys, not the entire party.

just two idiots. Tempest in a tea pot.

Not so, their views are representative of their group and their behaviour is congruent with their manifesto.

Geeze that killer asteroid cant get here fast enough to squash this ship of fools

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1

In that case she is being deceptive.
One need not be stupid to be a liar.

So you are accusing me of lying? Ok, let's look at where I got the data.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
findarticles.com...
wiki.answers.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Gotta respect your logic. I'd have chosen "misinformed" as its a bit less insulting, but you do feel that there was intentional misrepresentation.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well check it out, yo:
What would you calculate the transfer of wealth is since the inception of the great society to what primarily was the intended recipients, the 'urban poor'?
I use the term liar as it's the most appropriate. I'd like to engage in respectful discourse, but having everything dismissed is typical of an intentional act, maybe on or two things can be a difference of opinion but not every thing. I watched my idealistic friends die on the floor for being white, but it's simply 'personal' and discarded? Right. No that's an intentional subversion of the social contract, pure and simple. I do not buy into the encouraged concept of splitting the difference with everyone in discussions, as there is only one, or at best a few truths and infinite lies so splitting the difference with infinite lies means truth will be diluted to essentially zero in whatever result results.
If a truth only requires one example to be identified as such, I state a truth honestly and for it to be discarded as insignificant is a strategy I have to refuse as it is as pernicious as it is intentional.
I dont mind attempting to provide much needed adult supervision wrt non shifting definitions and priorities, I just wish I'd get more help with it, as the nutters by mass action push the objectivists away and then claim majority. One can easily sense the futility of those that try, then in disgust go on with productive lives elsewhere, which is the intent of the autitic types predominating here, militating for nothing more than to have the dwindling productive classes support their New Self Centered Party.
Me? I've paid literally millions in taxes and have gotten nothing for it, currently being at the mercy of the section 8 resort down the street, and being harrassed by the unemployed and intoxicated urban yoot that walk up an down with they baby momma claiming that my rotties scare them. It's difficult having to explain to the cops that the event claimed didnt occur, couldnt possibly occur, the dogs are friendly (even to blacks!) dont bother or attack anyone and stay on their property, but somehow I have to prove myself innocent. The look on their faces when I dont back down and go all 'street' on them and up in they grills, expecially in my condition... Priceless

[edit on 11-7-2010 by mordant1]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Please don't misunderstand. I had no intention of correcting your manners. Sorry, my post does appear to do so. Any judgement calls that might be made on your civility were negated the moment the term "stupid" entered the debate.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee

Please don't misunderstand. I had no intention of correcting your manners. Sorry, my post does appear to do so. Any judgement calls that might be made on your civility were negated the moment the term "stupid" entered the debate.

And I maintain that if it's true it's neither inflammatory or an insult, just objective observation and the recipient should take a sober look at themselves, not me. I do people an increasingly infrequent kindness by describing facts so that they know where they stand with me and in the real world.
I've dated black jew and atheist and invited them to my home and beachhouse and fed and sheltered them as fellow humans. I worked with gays and hindus and cripples and consider them friends.
All I ask is to treat me as they'd treat themselves and we'll be BFF's.
Someone dismisses my traumas and experience as unimportant, that's intentional and disrespectful and if you up the ante expecting me to back off you would be sorely mistaken, push it to thunderdome, I'll be there with bells on...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1

Well check it out, yo:
What would you calculate the transfer of wealth is since the inception of the great society to what primarily was the intended recipients, the 'urban poor'?

Which includes whites. The data is pretty effin' clear about who get's most of the aid.

I use the term liar as it's the most appropriate. I'd like to engage in respectful discourse, but having everything dismissed is typical of an intentional act, maybe on or two things can be a difference of opinion but not every thing. I watched my idealistic friends die on the floor for being white, but it's simply 'personal' and discarded? Right. No that's an intentional subversion of the social contract, pure and simple. I do not buy into the encouraged concept of splitting the difference with everyone in discussions, as there is only one, or at best a few truths and infinite lies so splitting the difference with infinite lies means truth will be diluted to essentially zero in whatever result results.

Firstly I didn't lie about anything. you just went there because it's easier than actually having to refute the argument. Yes, I think your beef is personal. You have yet to prove most blacks ally with the Black Panther party. You have yet to prove there is a massive black takeover of this country underway. And generally speaking, polite conversation doesn't include calling people "crazy", "looney" autistic" or "oreos".

If a truth only requires one example to be identified as such, I state a truth honestly and for it to be discarded as insignificant is a strategy I have to refuse as it is as pernicious as it is intentional.

I'm provided 4 examples. You have provided nothing.

I dont mind attempting to provide much needed adult supervision wrt non shifting definitions and priorities, I just wish I'd get more help with it, as the nutters by mass action push the objectivists away and then claim majority.

Whatever that means.

One can easily sense the futility of those that try, then in disgust go on with productive lives elsewhere, which is the intent of the autitic types predominating here, militating for nothing more than to have the dwindling productive classes support their New Self Centered Party.

Not getting it.

Me? I've paid literally millions in taxes and have gotten nothing for it, currently being at the mercy of the section 8 resort down the street, and being harrassed by the unemployed and intoxicated urban yoot that walk up an down with they baby momma claiming that my rotties scare them. It's difficult having to explain to the cops that the event claimed didnt occur, couldnt possibly occur, the dogs are friendly (even to blacks!) dont bother or attack anyone and stay on their property, but somehow I have to prove myself innocent. The look on their faces when I dont back down and go all 'street' on them and up in they grills, expecially in my condition... Priceless

You live near section 8 housing, can't spell and claim to have paid millions in taxes? Something about that doesn't add up. Not to mention all the gross racial stereotypes you just railed off.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I am not surprised at this happening and I hate to say this, but you will probably see a rise in the white pride movement.

Thats exactly what they want. A race conflict that goes on....and on........and on....... like the energizer bunny.

Dont bite on it. Ignore their stupid race baiting. It IS deliberate. It IS divide and conquer politics, and we NEED to come together as a nation of citizens and kick the bastards who are playing us like violins out of office.

Just dont fall for it. Racism is not on the rise, except among those who are buying the media created story that racism is on the rise.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

You live near section 8 housing, can't spell and claim to have paid millions in taxes? Something about that doesn't add up. Not to mention all the gross racial stereotypes you just railed off.

I personally know at least a dozen people who are barely literate, live in little more than shacks, and are millionaires many times over. Yet with all their money, they're still branded with a "hillbilly" stereo type. I guess it's OK to judge some books by their covers, especially if that cover is white.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by 23refugee]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by 23refugee]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee

I personally know at least a dozen people who are barely literate, live in little more than shacks, and are millionaires many times over. Yet with all their money, they're still branded with a "hillbilly" stereo type. I guess it's OK to judge some books by their covers, especially if that covers white.

It's even weirder than that, I got a farm too! My vision is often rather blurry and my hands dont work so well. I guess that makes me a non-entitly. Why are there no pro cripple-power movements for me that's 100% disabled but still works and supports oneself?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Just dont fall for it. Racism is not on the rise, except among those who are buying the media created story that racism is on the rise.

Yep, just preying on the irrational people out there. Bottom Line: If are seeing a race war, it might be because you are a racist. If you are fixated on this crap, it might be because you have unresolved issues with race. Go figure, no one can take advantage of feelings that weren't already there.

Most people aren't racists, so any attempts to get them on some kind of race riot bandwagon won't work. Most people are just trying to pay their bills and put food on the table. it's really boring, I know, but it's the truth.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Most people aren't racists, so any attempts to get them on some kind of race riot bandwagon won't work. Most people are just trying to pay their bills and put food on the table. it's really boring, I know, but it's the truth.

Really? Do you believe MOST people don't have a hint of racism in them? Get out much? I'd love to come live in fantasy land with you.

Which includes whites. The data is pretty effin' clear about who get's most of the aid.

Do you believe yourself? Do you think that poor whites are getting most of the aid????? Since the black population of the US is only 13% black its not hard to figure that out. But reallly, that is a slanted way of looking at it.
27.78% of the black population is on welfare, that is over 1 in 4!!!!

Actually 1 in 3.6 black people get gov't handouts while 1 in 19 whites get gov't handouts. So yes, the data is pretty effin' clear about who get's the most aid, THATS FOR SURE

Based on the 2006 TOTAL population of each respective race in the United States, it is:
5.27% white* (5.27% of the white population is on welfare)

27.78% black* (27.78% of the black population is on welfare)

11.47% Hispanic* ** (11.47% of the Hispanic population is on welfare)

antonia, i tell ya, you live in a fantasy world where everything is NICE.

i really smell TROLL here

[edit on 12-7-2010 by insideNSA]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA

Do you believe yourself? Do you think that poor whites are getting most of the aid????? Since the black population of the US is only 13% black its not hard to figure that out. But reallly, that is a slanted way of looking at it.

Based on the 2006 TOTAL population of each respective race in the United States, it is:
5.27% white* (5.27% of the white population is on welfare)

27.78% black* (27.78% of the black population is on welfare)

11.47% Hispanic* ** (11.47% of the Hispanic population is on welfare)

antonia, i tell ya, you live in a fantasy world where everything is NICE.

i really smell TROLL here

Yep, I do believe it.
findarticles.com...
The studies have found again and again that the majority of welfare recipients are white. Yep, blacks are 4 times more likely to receive welfare, but this is because they are also far more likely to be poor compared to white people. Generally, most white people don't need welfare. Did you know the average net worth of a black woman is 5 dollars?
www.nakedcapitalism.com...

I have no idea what some of you are harping on about. Welfare recipients are not living high off the hog. We've spent more on two wars in less than ten years than we have in almost 40 on all welfare programs (that means any means-tested program).

And no, I don't believe most people are racist. That might be because I actually befriend and speak with decent people though. Birds of a feather....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I present hard facts while you supply worthless links to far leftist propaganda.

And while you do this you just support my argument, not yours.

Did you take time to read my very short post?

I said:

Since the black population of the US is only 13% black its not hard to figure that out. But reallly, that is a slanted way of looking at it.

Then you parrot what I just said with...

The studies have found again and again that the majority of welfare recipients are white.

DUHHHHH
i don't see how your arguments stands when 1 in 3.6 blacks live off of gov't handouts while only 1 in 19 whites do. do the math...

Did you know the average net worth of a black woman is 5 dollars?

I'm not going to take this bait.... But if you are going to push your liberal BS that black people don't have a chance to dig theirselves out of poverty you are sadly mistaken... again, this line of thought comes from antonia's fantasy land. you really can't make that argument when africans from africa and latinos from latin america can even come here, even illegally and through hardwork and diligence realize the American dream.

Now I am not a racist at all, and i have several very close black friends who will tell you the same. A lot of blacks take advantage of the system and dont want to get off of welfare... And news for you.... You are wrong... a lot of them are living better than you. There was a case in my state where a black mother of 3 was getting 60,000 usd TAX FREE!!! so where is the incentive?

but that is not what this thread is about... what this thread is about is the fact that Obama is a racist. All the red flags where there... as you say 'birds of a feather'... Obama attended an anti-white church for twenty years and hung out with terrorists. Now Eric Holder and Obama are setting back race relations 50 years with their antics of promoting black on white crime and saying it is OK!!!

the fact is you have a racist president and blind fantasy landers like yourself only act as a catalyst for this BS by denying the facts and claiming everythign is just peachy.

i refuse to lower myself to respond to any of your posts until you grow up and start calling it the way it is instead of calling it through you rose tinted liberal glasses.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA

I'm not going to take this bait.... But if you are going to push your liberal BS that black people don't have a chance to dig theirselves out of poverty you are sadly mistaken... again, this line of thought comes from antonia's fantasy land. you really can't make that argument when africans from africa and latinos from latin america can even come here, even illegally and through hardwork and diligence realize the American dream.

So essentially what you are saying is that until I parrot what you want you will not listen to me? Well, that's fine. You weren't listening anyway. No loss on my end lol.

As for the average net worth of a working age black woman, that's true.
rawstory.com...
Read it or don't. Bottom line: Getting X amount of dollars from the government is not wealth. Wealth is assets. As for them living better than me, well that's subjective. I don't think they do, but I'm not worried about it really.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join