It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest UFO disinformation project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
For the last couple of months or maybe longer, I have been reading this Nazi Germany connection dealing with Roswell and American test craft.

I am unsure about these stories. I have heard them before but only about the craft that we had been trying to make work.

I would suggest that those who claim that there are no ETs probably never had the clearance to see of know of any. (as far as working for the government is concerned.)

I am thinking that the stories we are hearing are in fact fairly accurate accounts and the persons behind them are not being harrassed due to the nature of the help the stories are providing in playing the same old lame old cover up game.

The guys that claim to have worked with aliens are WAY above top secret, with the vast majority keeping the secrets to the grave. Who knows why... I sure don't. I can only guess that they are people who keep their word either out of a sense of duty or from compulsion and coersion.

I think that it is reasonable to assume that many german scientists were indeed drafted by us after the war. They no doubt worked on projects like the manhattan and philadelphia attempt. (I do not know the project name... some of you guys who are more meticulous know)

But german participation is no guarantee that there are no ETs and downed craft that is not terrestrial in origin.

So as you read these things.. just stand back a little.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Operation Paperclip is what you are referring to. First link Yahoo gave me with a quick search.

Hope it leads to answers for you,

Cuhail

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Cuhail]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Dear akalepos

Under Operation Paperclip there where many what one might call bad deeds back them and not just about the Germans involved. There was also the matter of the Japanese from Unit 731.

However I do not buy it as the whole story, it is old news and most anybody who is interested knows a lot about it already.

No this secret is way bigger, most likely the biggest ever in the history of the human race. That is assuming we are not all off our trolleys which is what they would have us believe.

If this secret is indeed true then most of us live in Hollywood.

In that what is real is way beyond belief.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
My take is that the majority of un-debunked UFO sightings are terrestrial
in nature--classified military aircraft.

It is hard for me to fathom a scenario where aliens with the sufficient
technology to traverse light years of space suddenly finding their
brakes failing when they hit earth orbit. I suppose it could happen. Perhaps
they were caught unaware by our weapons technology and we "shot them
down", but it just seems unlikely.

It is also hard for me to fathom a universe devoid of life except for our
little planet. I think Aliens exist. I think they visit this planet. I think
they have experimented with life on this planet...and I think other than
abductees we never are aware of them.

That being said I once saw a neon green streak of light come straight
down into the atmosphere (like a meteor)...STOP...pause for less than
a second and then zoom off at a right angle and was gone from sight
in two seconds...and let me add, if WE have the technology to defy
the laws of physics the in the way that I witnessed that neon green ball
defy them...then there are some humans running around, hoarding
up important technology, that need a severe ass-whooping.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think the OP is on to something. I lived in Las Cruces, NM for a bit, and the German Airforce was stationed at a military town (Almagordo) just 20 min away. The Base is strategically located next to the White Sands Missile Range Test Facility. (hmmmm??)

From my Understanding, the German Airforce were simply put in this small american town to carry out their German Military duties in their territory. They had the planes, artillery, gear, all of it on their base, in the US. They were stationed there for at least 10 years from what I learned, maybe longer.

I think it is interesting that they mention German Scientists working on missiles and rockets, because that is a very well known fact in southern NM, no conspiracy at all there for us who have seen their work first hand. I use to work for a joint office housing X-Prize and NASA while I attended college. I learned of all sorts a crazy stuff they wanna do, like build 5 star resort hotels on the moon.

Hey, I believe something weird goes on there. I've seen it up close.
We all know of this video, taken at White Sands.

That's more than enough proof for me, but I will admit, the idea is bizarre.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey OP,

Good stuff for thought. I think in the beginning of your thread-post, your postulating what foreign technology the Nazis had.

From my reading(1938-42 Germany) --little to nothing. But Hitler had great scientists at his disposal and perhaps an alien craft or two. Though I cannot fathom how he obtained such alien mechanisms? As I feel radar brought them down and at that time Germany didn't have radar -- I don't think?

Project 'paperclip' was a part of the bring the v2 back to the USA along with the Nazi scientists responsible for the design.

Wernher von Braun: (LINK: en.wikipedia.org... )

I actually don't think he had any association before or after paperclip which dealt with alien technology. Not sure he knew they were buzzing around during ww2.

Realize my thoughts may seem a wee-bit silly.. but are they?

Great post though--OP.

Decoy

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sorry that I haven't been responding.

My wife has breast cancer and we have messing with this for nearly 11 months now and we are at the radiation stage with 4 more weeks of treatment. She's doing great.

But for over a month I have hardly been home. The cancer society has helped us get lodging next to the treatment center and internetaccess is limited. But BOY that have they have been a big help!

In my family, there are people who have been in on a lot of weird government stuff. When I was a kid in the late 50's there was NO discussion of paperclip. Though there was about ufos and aliens.

So then there was no connection between the two with people who would know.

This why I think that this "german connection" to Roswell is made up to distract people.

But I WILL say this: that if perhaps the gov was trying to decide whether to release info on new power sources that are off world, they could prepare people to make them think that the 1940s germans had been working on it then, and now it is "finally perfected".

They always DO play us for fools at that level anyway don't they? So then: Why not more of the same?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

OP,

I don't really understand the point you are trying to get across? Operation Paperclip was a real and historically attested-to project of the United States government.

Before and during the war Germany was a global leader in certain scientific fields like rocketry, chemistry and pharmaceuticals. After the war the Western governments feared that the Soviets would capture many of the scientists and use their knowledge to advance the cause of global Communism, so it was decided to bring as many of them to the United States as possible. During the course of this project the United States had to unfortunately ignore the unsavory Nazi pasts of many of the scientists.

NASA and the military rocketry and space programs were the biggest beneficiaries, with Wernher von Braun being the most famous of these ex-Nazi scientists.

I don't see what connection you are trying to make with Operation Paperclip and "aliens/UFOs/Roswell"?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

It is not I who is trying to make that connection.

Perhaps you hadn't heard of this before?

I had been reading some posting about some connection between paperclip and the roswell crash. I am saying there is no connection and that someone had been attempting to make that connection in an effort to get people to think that the roswell crash was of a terrestrial vehicle made by left over nazis.

I am saying that it isn't so.

I think that Decoy, above, has it right.

Besides in my original post, I was ststing that I didn't recall the project name for the philadelphia experiement and because I was vague, most people seem to have assumed I was talking about paperclip. I was not.

This was originally posted about the time there was 2 or 3 discussions about some information that the roswell crash was really some german craft which took off from Argentina (or something to that effect.) that crashed in NM.

I was thinking that THAT discussion was about mis/dis information.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by akalepos]

top topics

join