It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn back on the--extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday! thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
First off I hope this is not a bannable (did I spell that right) offense in the eyes of ATS, if so please delete this thread, if not let it go for all ATS to decide for themselves. I would like the thread turned back on so I can see what the poster endcbe has to say before Saturday.

Whether real or fake I like many others are fascinated with this subject and this post.
Please turn it back on.

Post to this thread pushing it to the top so everyone can get involved.

end of line.....

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Dometheus]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I agree

I too believe that this weekend is the big one. So put the thread back please.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
As I justed posted in another thread................

The World Cup Final -- THE LARGEST TV AUDIENCE for any sporting event GLOBALLY....

If I was going to introduce myself to the planet then this is the biggest LIVE TV event you can do it at to the Global audience !!!!

I would NOT be surprized if something happened and maybe (?) Endcbe has a point but just didn't explain themselves well...

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Jeese NOW i AM curious...whats the gist if nothing else...what channel?
what time?
seriously, though, any more info?
my vote open er up....

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
As I justed posted in another thread................

The World Cup Final -- THE LARGEST TV AUDIENCE for any sporting event GLOBALLY....

If I was going to introduce myself to the planet then this is the biggest LIVE TV event you can do it at to the Global audience !!!!

I would NOT be surprized if something happened and maybe (?) Endcbe has a point but just didn't explain themselves well...

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

Except that he said the TV wouldnt work because they are going to knock out the power. Im guessing if fans miss their game they will riot in the streets and kill any aliens that got in their way!

[edit on 8-7-2010 by liveandletlive]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Please.

No ET is going to unveil themselves to us. It won't happen.

Would you if you were an alien race? I certainly would not. Alll we've done is find better and cooler ways to kill eachother for the past 10k years.

Although I have no idea what the thread in question you are talking about, there will be NO disclosure this weekend.

Sorry.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
the world cup is in South Africa, just like District 9...
wink wink.. say no more

link   
I agree.
I was having a good time reading that.

link   
Please can we have it back?

Im facinated by this, i got to read some of the thread earlyer but when i came back it was gone

PLEASE

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

i tried to explain that to someone yesterday.

think about, lets say humans find intelligent life else where and we were sending humans to greet them...

1st off, who will go?
most likely a diplomat or someone of status.

2nd, who they going to meet with?
most likely other diplomat looking figures on their planet.

the elitest live on.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i understand the ol' Blossom Goodchild and the GFL blowback, but part of what makes ATS so darn adorable is its wide spectrum of tolerance.

for every bad-a$$ thread that unearths arcane mysteries, or offers serious inspection into 9/11, or conjures stark UFO info, there are (and should be) threads concerning the more outlandish topics in the 'fringe-news' department.

i mean, we all have a wacky uncle right? we can't not invite him to the family picnic just 'cause he likes his tinfoil hat and is overly fond of Magnum PI reruns.

of course i respect the mods, but i don't see the harm in letting this thread run its course. it does not diminish the genuine works being done here in ATS lands. it just adds a little flavor. put it in skunk works, if it needs a rightful home.

anyhow, just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I take it then that you DO NOT believe in extraterrestrials and ufo's etc etc?

Your probably right NOTHING will happen and we'll all be back on Mon AM forcasting the next doom-ridden subject.......

However I still think that at the MOST VIEWED GLOBAL SPORTING event then TPTB probably cannot control what would happen if there was an appearence by an Intelligent race (Obviously Cannot Be Human).........

Wouldn't it be F***ing GREAT !!!!!

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
does anyone know why that thread was stopped

i doubt it's base in reality, but,

anyone know?

[edit on 7/8/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Don't beg..it's so unbecoming.

Demand instead.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981
Please can we have it back?

Im facinated by this, i got to read some of the thread earlyer but when i came back it was gone

PLEASE

As far as I can tell, the thread wasn't removed, just closed.

Here it is.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

I don't want it back on, but I do want it off the front page!

This isn't the first time that a closed thread has lingered on the front page all day? Why is that? When someone closes a thread, can they please move it off the front page from now on.

Very frustrating to click on a link, read several pages of replies, and then find out that you can't voice your opinion because the thread is closed!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

He/she signed up today and has only 7 posts and all are in that thread.

That is my guess to why it has been closed.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by worlds_away]

link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

No, I believe in UFO's and ET's, I just don't think that they are dumb enough to reveal themselves to humanity until we are actually capable of not killing each other for petty reasons.

~Keeper

link   
I hope they do show up and change things because I'm tired of working for the MAN! I want to be freeee of this slavery. According to inflation minimum wage should be around $60 an hour yet it's only 7 something. Who says the corporations don't make policy? ha cheap labor for them means bigger bonuses as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
[
However I still think that at the MOST VIEWED GLOBAL SPORTING event then TPTB probably cannot control what would happen if there was an appearence by an Intelligent race (Obviously Cannot Be Human).........

I saw the original thread.
The poster was actually predicting his event for the day before the Final. So the "most viewed event" argument doesn't actually work in this case.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join