It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn back on the--extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday! thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
does anyone know why that thread was stopped

i doubt it's base in reality, but,

anyone know?

[edit on 7/8/2010 by indigothefish]

Because it was either 1. A Lie and Hoax, or 2. A real live Alien.

Astronomical Odds (literally) against #2, so it was closed until the Alien's story and identity could be verified on Saturday.

I am sure that Crakeur will offer up his sincerest apologies right after all the electric comes back on Saturday and the world begins to recover from WorldWide disclosure via telepathy and light beings.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Tell them to bring Elvis. And some space beer.......And a pizza.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Okay. Remember how this poster was brand new and didn't even have 20 posts but was able to start a thread? Well, I'm almost positive that when I posted in that thread it was in the Introductions section.

That is why I thought it was okay to kid around with him or her. Then all of a sudden it was in The Gray Area. Did someone move the thread? Am I losing it?

(Also, I'm a little bummed because that was the most stars I ever, ever got at one time and even though I don't really care about such things as stars it was wild and I was hoping to hit 100

[edit on 7/8/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
does anyone know why that thread was stopped

i doubt it's base in reality, but,

anyone know?

[edit on 7/8/2010 by indigothefish]

Because someone created a thread using a new account that seems to be a joke or hoax. By the comment made by the moderator I am guessing the IP has many accounts. Or because TPTB are trying to stop them from disclosure.

now that you mention it, I have never seen a thread closed that fast. A cme may be headed our way from the sun knocking out the power on earth. Coincidence? I think not!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

It was closed, not removed.

The OP was a new member, or a member that started a new account.
They hadn't reached the 20 post count so could not start a thread.

They did well to get to over 200 replies before being closed.

I think ATS were more than fair with them..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Roll on Sunday then, I have bet heavily on Holland so if they lose at least some ET life will brighten up my day!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I didn't see the original thread but don't they play the runners up game the day before - it would be Germany vs Uraguay (i've spelt that wrong - sorry)..... Still a GLOBAL live TV event......

Who knows really ? maybe your right and I should just accept nothing will happen because of a technical difference or because someone picks up an indisputable fact.......... then again maybe YOUR wrong......

I'm feeling the former but hoping for the latter...

Cheers
PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

This is why it was closed.

This thread has been closed to allow for the prediction to come to pass. If, by some chance, the prediction doesn't come to fruition, the member, and all of his aliases will be banned for hoaxing.

If his prediction does happen, we will reopen the thread. Of course, if his prediction does come true, there will be many more threads discussing our new alien friends.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

now that you mention it, I have never seen a thread closed that fast. A cme may be headed our way from the sun knocking out the power on earth. Coincidence? I think not!!!

Fast? Really? After like 10 pages and Front Page status?

Come on. Plus, what good would closing a thread do in delaying disclosure. The OP said these are Light Beings and they have the capability to knock out the entire Earths electrical items, communicate via telepathy, and they have sensitive feelings about name calling.

OHHHHH, I get it.....if we call them aliens too much they won't come!! Dam, we already messed it up!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by DISRAELI

So it was closed on a technicality?

I thought the system would not let you post a new thread if you had under 20 posts.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by DISRAELI

I didn't see the original thread but don't they play the runners up game the day before - it would be Germany vs Uraguay (i've spelt that wrong - sorry)..... Still a GLOBAL live TV event......

The thread's been linked in this thread several times now, so you can still go read it if you're interested.

But the OP of that thread was very clear that they would not be using our televisions to talk to us.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why open it again?

...So more people can recommence raspberry blowing at the topic writer?

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by liveandletlive

Fast? Really? After like 10 pages and Front Page status?

It seemed fast... By the time I caught up to the thread it was closed! Maybe I read slow.....

link   
Double post again!

Second time this has happend today.

[edit on 8/7/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

No, I believe in UFO's and ET's, I just don't think that they are dumb enough to reveal themselves to humanity until we are actually capable of not killing each other for petty reasons.

~Keeper

There is that idea, which could be true. But then again, maybe knowing that there is an extraterrestrial presence would whip us into shape as a species. Look at the cold war and how our technology advanced because of competition. If we knew "they" are indeed out there, maybe we people would start to see us as one species and one planet and not 100s of different nations.

link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Americandingbat

Having just read through the first few pages of 'that' thread I can see the holes in what was said..... It sounded a little bit like someone sick of the system and was hoping for some sort of salvation.

It could also be though a serious statement, I would laugh out loud and embrace any Advanced Beings if they did materialize...

I still maintain though the World Cup Final LIVE has the largest Global audience and so has to be, by default the most likely event for anything along these lines to happen at...

ps - Nice Mask..

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

World Cup final is on sunday not saturday.

Regardless NOTHING will happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
u guys are junkies for this crap

u guys deserve to be hoaxed every week

!!!

natural selection

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You have to understand that the OP of that thread is extremely well known as a very, very unwell individual. He has been banned from nearly every forum on the internet (including this one) as well as youtube MULTIPLE times and is actually quite a dangerous psychopath with a myriad of serious mental health issues.
He thrives on attention but will eventually become extremely abusive and make violent threats and should not be encouraged in any way shape or form.
The police are involved, trust me you don't want anything do with him or his 'plejaren ministry' he is as insane as it is possible to be.

EDIT - I can't stress enough that he is not just your garden variety harmless new age eccentric or troll he is ACTUALLY CLINICALLY INSANE.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Arkady]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Already ANSWERED above.....

Cheers

PurpleDOG UK

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join