It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! What's up wit the sky?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You have your perceptions and i have mine. It's ok for you to disagree with what i wrote, but i know one thing, i've been doing serious research on this for the last 12 months, and i just know what i know. I'm not asking for you to believe in what i write. I respect your opinion, and i'll just leave it at that. I'm am not judging you in anyway, please return the favor.
Peace.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

With all due respect returned....may I say, in light of this you posted:

i've been doing serious research on this for the last 12 months...

If I understand that to imply your 'research' has been into the realm of the so-called "chemtrails"?

I believe you should understand a bit about the depth of knowledge and experience that I come from, and encompass.

I am currently approaching 40 years of flying experience. That includes, most recently, over 23+ years with a major U.S. airline. I happen to know a little something of which I speak.

"chemtrails" are a myth, a myth that stem from the fevered imagination, in the beginning, of one person. The advent of the Internet has spawned an entire host of copy-cats and a load of pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo that infects the Web....which, I daresay, is likely a LOT of what you've encontered in your 12 months of research.

Reason for my posting was to encourage people who ARE lulled into this crazy "belief" to do actual, and valid research into REAL science --- and to suggest they take some time to thoroughly examine many of the well-documented (if you care to look in the proper places) bogus claims made by these "chemtrail" charlatans.

Again...please peruse ATS (the 'search' function can be helpful, to search for keywords in thread titles, for example) for some good information to counter many of these bogus "sources" that infect the Web, on this topic.

And, as I have already mentioned, a solid foundation and understanding of the science of meteorology is also a pre-requisite, for full comprehension.

Hoepfully, this will become apparent in due time.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Again, i respect your opinion in this matter. Half of my findings stem from "inner knowing". I've stopped relying on the memory of the human race as well as opinions of other people. I do not comply with any authority other than my own, either from visible or invisible realms of reality. It's hard to explain in simple terms, but i think you will understand what i'm saying here. I do not try to force anyone to side with my own knowing.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Skies have been clear blue for about 2 weeks straight in Los Angeles. Very unusual.

I remember when the chems started around '96, they pounded LA relentlessly for about 5 years. After that, the frequency slowly reduced.

That is why chemtrail debunkers can throw all the science they want at it, but it doesn't matter. If it were normal, the phenomenon wouldn't have suddenly started and continued on a near daily basis for years.

I know that the debunkers will tell you they were there all along, but they just can't seem to come up with hundreds of photos of trail-filled skies prior to 1995 that should be available if they were there...all along.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have noticed in the upstate ny area that we have been absent of them as well. The high pressure theory does not make much sense to me because they have sprayed in high pressure in the past. Also contrails are totally different than chemtrails, anyone that has fully researched this knows this. They apply a mist of poisons, heavy medals and "fibers" into the air via Sprayer heads attached to the underside of the plane. Contrails are jet exhaust that lingers shortly, and they usually go horizontal. Chemtrails are all over, in x patterns, and vertical zig zags, that linger and spread out over time.

Another thing to look into is NESERA and RAP Great groups.
A prediction of a Great Solar storm, on July 11th is about to upset the fault line near the oil leak causing mass devastation. Maybe the lack of chemtrails has something to do with this? Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
"I've stopped relying on the memory of the human race as well as opinions of other people."

If you rely on the opinions from some of the preachers on this site, you might as well pack it in. I really do not understand how some people can come on here and state definitively that certain things which are technologically capable do not happen and do not exist.

I can understand people who have their doubts about certain conspiracies, but to be adamant and 100% sure about their views and then project them to others is rather fishy. Usually, only people with some type of less than noble agenda behave in such a manner and go out of their way to influence the thinking of others.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Persistent contrails have been around for a long time. For a long time it has been known what they are.

From 1919:

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.accessmylibrary.com...

From 1940:

A few months later I witnessed the Battle of Britain taking place over my head in the July, August and September 1940. Being in SE London we had a grandstand view of the titanic struggle going on day aftr day with the intricate patterns of the contrails the most evident witness to the dog fights taking place.
www.bbc.co.uk... Short contrails do not produce intricate patterns.

1944:

So an airplane at great heights leaves behind it, stretching for endless miles, a visible "wake" composed of ice particles so tiny that they do not fall as snow but remain suspended in the air.
Source

From 1947:

Photo taken by Jerry Cole, combat aerialphotographer in the 390th Bomb Group at Framlingham Air Base in England. He is looking for a print from the original negative he shot around January 1944 or before. It shows contrails of P-47's crossing each other in the background and a B-17 in the foreground.

scoutbird.tripod.com...

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

Henry Wadsworth Hinkle, hired man down on the farm with Uncle Clarence and Aunt Martha, looked skyward a few days ago and was awed by the multiplicity of "vapor trails," as he called them. That's the old name. Now they are called contrails-short for condensation trails-resulting from the condensation of heat flowing from high-flying jet engines.

Source

A 43-year-old novice sailor said today that he followed jet contrails over the Atlantic to help him navigate after his sextant was smashed six days out of Pymouth, England.
Source He didn't follow jets, he followed contrails. You can't follow a short contrail.

1972:

Then there is the matter of cloudiness. The familiar contrails often left by high-flying planes might persist for a long time under some conditions.
Source

From 1973:

Often, after several clear days, high flying jets begin leaving condensation trails in the sky. These "contrails" are the result of the condensation of water vapor that accompanies engine combustion at high altitudes.
Source

He occasionally looked out the window at the earth and noted geographical locations. "We're coming over Europe and I've never seen so many jet plane contrails in my life," he reported
Source

Shore was no naïf; he recognized the irony of many of his images. One of the cleverest is "U.S. 97, South of Klamath Falls, Oregon, July 21, 1973," which depicts a desolate spot of road where a billboard displays a snowcapped-mountain scene — against actual mountains in the distance. The billboard image seems to emerge from the land itself. Along with a cattle gate and a sky with blown-out contrails, the billboard is a tired and shabby advertisement for America itself.
www.pitch.com... Contrails have to be around for a while to be "blown-out".

The only difference now is that there are a lot more of them because there are a lot more airplanes flying. Want your blue skys back? No problem, just ban high altitude airplanes.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So whats up with the wacky patterns? Loops, squiggles, and X's? This is either an intentional waste of fuel, or a bigger Agenda. We can agree to disagree

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SovereignMan

Are you talking about the examples that Phage posted??
??

You don't realize that, in a dogfight, there will be "squiggles"???

As to contrails that cross over each other (intersect)...that is merely the different routes of different airplanes flying between different city pairs.

Simple, that.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i noticed that as well. There seems to be three strong pieces of evidence to believe they are chemtrails and not contrials

1. they do not dissipate like normal contrails.

2. They form criss-cross patterns, always near the sun.

3. They now suddenly stopped.

People can dismiss 1) by saying it is different altitude. It is very hard to dismiss number 2), and if they were just regular commercial flights, where did they go???

Maybe all the complaints made them back down. I am happy that the skies have been clear and blue. I don't need the government protecting me from mother nature.

@weedwacker: I don't believe these are just flight patterns, as they are always localized by the sun, and the opposite end of the sky are clear. Plus, how do you account for the sudden disappearance? It's not like the airline industry has shut down recently.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by seataka LINK to ATS post
The contrived oil scarcity and the global warming hoax to reduce consumption because of "greenhouse gases" may be a suitable guise AKA "cover story" AKA "shore story" for a coming rapid shift to a little ice age. of course if they have even a limited nuclear exchange in industrialized cities... the amount of carbon soot caused by the burning of plastics (compare quanity of plastics versus 1945 Nagasaki) - will result in a worldwide nuclear winter scenario.

Even the oil spill, may be related, as a preemptive strike, a desperate one, to reduce evaporation in gulf waters to WARM the earth in preparation for a limited nuclear exchange.

Whatever country controls the most oil will fare a bit better with warm alive citizens instead of frozen starved ones

[edit on 29-6-2010 by seataka]

*IF* the above resembles reality then perhaps chemtrails have also been stopped, that is... the cooling effects have been stopped in preparation to mitigate the nuclear winter scenario of a nuclear exchange in the middle east.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Huh??

@weedwacker: I don't believe these are just flight patterns, as they are always localized by the sun, and the opposite end of the sky are clear. Plus, how do you account for the sudden disappearance? It's not like the airline industry has shut down recently.

"always localized by the sun" ??? That makes no logical sense, at all.

The Sun moves across the sky, every day, like...well, like "clockwork".

And, there is no "sudden disappearance"!!!

This is what's known as "selective memory" on the part of these (very non-scientific) so-called 'observations'.

Try keeping a log....maintain this precisely, at specfic times of day, for many, many weeks or months.

Be certain to ALSO record the meteorological details of your area, to include the pertinent informaiton, and extant weather patterns...this means, not only your local conditions (those at the surface are meaningless, except to aid in predicting) and the grander scheme of patterns in the long view, as they approach your area.

Co-ordinate all of this with the many sources that are available online to watch actual LIVE flights in progress, over your area as well.

FINALLY....show one....just ONE example of proof of this so-called "chemtrail" spraying. At altitude. By regular passenger airliners.

(Hint...that last one will be a waste of your time...but, by all means, if it floats your boat, go for it...)

[edit on 9 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This looks very informative.
2nd line

[edit on 9-7-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm more concerned about them hitting each other and falling on my head than them dropping chemicals on me. I mean, if they really were deliberately spraying us with poisons we'd be dropping like flies. Wouldn't we?

Looking up -
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23afe5d69d5f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76cf4a036d03.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD BASED ON THAT STUPIC MOVIE'S TRAILER!!!!!!

Do a search!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Ignorance must not be bliss after all, your type spends massive amounts of energy trying to keep people from evolving!

so tell me have you ever flown these?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
2. They form criss-cross patterns, always near the sun.

It is very hard to dismiss number 2)

@weedwacker: I don't believe these are just flight patterns, as they are always localized by the sun.

You do realize that the suns position, and the position of something in the sky to the sun, is relative to your position on the ground, right? So, if your seeing an object from the ground that’s near the sun, its only from your personal perspective, it’s not really near the sun. What I mean is that if you drove a mile or two down the road and look up at the same trail, it’s no longer going to appear in the same location in the sky.

See, that really wasn’t that hard to dismiss if you just think about it.

Originally posted by filosophia
Plus, how do you account for the sudden disappearance? It's not like the airline industry has shut down recently.

The seasons change, and with them the atmospheric conditions required for persistent contrails to form. Additionally airline scheduling is seasonal based on destination.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hello, I hate to differ with you but I have seen many times a chemtrail is in the sky somewhat freshly made, and I LITERALLY see "stuff" FALLING down from the lines.

I have also seen one plane spray, and not too far behind that one, another plane sprays a parralel line next to the first one.

I have originally seen planes with what appeared to be two engines. Lately, I have seen a few times a plane with THREE lines coming out of it.

I have seen passenger airliners fly, and their lines broke up and were gone quickly.

One day, we had about five (5) uniform parralel lines, and another plane came and "drew" its line intersecting all five.

We could see the planes turn on and off those lines especially when they are crossing (mixing) them.

We also see lines that 'drip", and even feather out.
I have seen CONTRAILS and they had broken up and did not do what the numerous chemtrails have done.

thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join