It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! What's up wit the sky?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It just dawned on me today. I noticed something completely different and STRANGE about the sky today....NO chemtrails! It has been like that for about four days now. Whats up? No more tic-tac-toe?

Does anyone else notice chemtrials absent from their sky?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Could it be they are taking a break?
Did their funds finnally run out?
Or did they get the job done?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

Good observation...I am noticing the same thing in my area NC.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Funny you said that...
I'm in Georgia and have noticed this for about a month now.
They must be working on something much more potent.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

…Or

It could be that Chemtrails (which are really persistent contrails) are seasonally affected by the atmospheric temperatures, and flight schedules ( ie. more air travel during the holidays). There is at least one other thread on ATS that shows the correlation between chemtrail reports and the time of year, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Today is the 3rd day of no chemtrails, I'm 90 miles north of Seattle. Monday evening at sunset I realized how clear the sky was, but there were a few chemtrails to the north. Now we've gone from low 60s to mid 90s in the span of 4 days :/

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
well heck,
may i post one here for those of you feeling the lack of CT's?
i took this a few months ago in la guna hills, ca. usa
cheers!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm sure with the oil spill and all the toxic gases coming out too, there will be enough to go around.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by silvermachine

Well, here's your answer right here:
weather.hawaii.edu...

There's a big ol' high pressure area moving into the Great Northwest. This means dry, warm air at upper levels (and on the surface) and contrails don't like that. It looks like that high is going to stay around for a while so you're going to be having a nice stretch of clear weather.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I noticed they were gone in Rhode Island for a few days as well and I was thrilled. I did notice before the big heat wave we had here though they were back. It was almost like they were providing cloud cover from the heat or something... Shrug, who knows. I was just sad to see them back after a few days of beautiful blue skies.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Interesting, Mother Nature's way of, um, clearing the air..so to speak. It's sure a shock to the system to have these dramatic swings in the temp. I love seeing the blue sky again, though
I've noticed the improvement in the air quality, as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Live in Arkansas. I was thinking the same thing. Up tell about a week ago we have not had any for about a month and a half. I also seen this on youtube. They talk about the chemtrails in the video.

www.youtube.com...

Now I don't know what to believe.

I also love the night sky. So I went to space weather site and seen this.

www.spaceweather.com...

A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole should hit Earth's magnetic field on or about July 11th. Credit: SDO/AIA.

just kinda weird. Just as I like it.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by steal]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by silvermachine

Now that you mention it, everybody has been asking me how I feel, because of my asthma and I tell them I feel remarkably well while breathing... and I am currently in the peak moment of a heatwave...

I'll pay more attention to the sky tomorrow...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
thread by xstealth

some other people have noticed the same thing

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you Phage.
I noticed today also, there was a few small patches of puffs....less than an hour later (I swear) almost the whole sky was cloudy and looking like it was going to rain....and hour later, it was clearing up again, and it did not rain.
Could this still be due to that pressure?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
lol... you guys seriously see that many trails??....

but yeah, the sky has been weird here for months, the sun sets are crazy, and its never been so hot.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

I quit smoking over a year ago, and over the last few months of persistent chemtrails, I was started to hack and cough like I'd been smoking. Whatever is in those trails is definitely bad for the lungs. Today we saw the temp climb to the mid 90s, still clear blue skies.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeh2324

Funny you said that...
I'm in Georgia and have noticed this for about a month now.
They must be working on something much more potent.

It is called the Horizon Gulf Oil Gusher that is destroying the ecosystem

and waters as well as life in the Gulf Of Mexico. The chemicals are now

being dispersed in our Gulf instead of in the air chemtrails. The gases

coming from the Gulf floor are poisoning lifeforms all along the coast

and air breathing animals, mammals and humans are being affected. ^Y^

[edit on 8-7-2010 by amari]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I live 60 miles north of Montreal (Canada) and no chemtrails for the last 4 days... The same reports in countries like France and other European countries... Something's up, i mean, could we perhaps say "the calm before the storm?" It's nice to be able to open the windows of the house and let the fresh air in though.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

OK....can't believe this is still cropping up.

For the last time, there are no such things as "chemtrails". Not, anyway, in the Uber-Paranoid sense that is portrayed on YouTube (or any OTHER ridiculous source for so-called "chemtrails"...)...

I URGE people to take some time and review a multitude of threads right here on ATS that help to dispel these myths.

Meantime, there are plenty of other venues for learning as well. A better understanding of the Earth's diverse atmosphere, and the dynamics and interactions invovled with the science of meteorology would be helpful, as well.

But, for basics, perhaps THIS link will be a good start, on a journey of education and discovery, and personal fulfillment.

Hopefully it will give some the incentive to learn more, on their own, or through any source of higher learning they may find available....either at their fingertips, online; Or through more traditional means...a "brick and mortar" learning institution, for example....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join