It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I must reveal myself now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by g146541

I will ask you then, since drjay is not responding. This from your OP.....

But I digress, back on to saving the earth, as I said my sect has saved the earth from extinction for millennia.
Please give examples of 'saving the earth from extinction' as you say our sect has done.

ETA: I 'got' the above, no one else has called you to task for it, and so I will ask the question.....

How many of you comprehended when you read the statement from the OP, quoted above?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by butcherguy]
No one seems to be capable of answering this question. I will re-post it periodically until someone does.

So many members 'got' that the OP was writing about humans and bothered to remark about it.

How many noticed that he claimed that his sect has 'saved Earth from extinction for millenia'?

That is quite a boast! Should be quite easy to give me an example, no?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by butcherguy]
Reposting to see if anyone comprehends this or has an answer.

The OP has already passed it up!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

I have a lot of respect for the user who came back to say sorry and offer peace. But then again, we also need the knuckleheads who keep comin back like a stubborb mule, butting their heads in whether they understand what`s going on or not. They teach us to be thankful, and to show pity on those less fortunate.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Pretty simple question to answer DrJay.
Who is being stubborn?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
And our sect has saved the worlddd numerous times. We've also nearly destroyed it.
This is written by you, DrJay.

Our sect has saved the world numerous times.

You said it, all I would like are numerous examples of this 'saving the world bit'.

we also need the knuckleheads who keep comin back like a stubborb mule, butting their heads in whether they understand what`s going on or not. They teach us to be thankful, and to show pity on those less fortunate.

Doesn't require any pity from you, just some examples to back up your statement.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Okay!

I have made my point.

No group of people has ever 'saved the world'. If you believe that they have, then you have been watching too many movies.

I would be so brave to say that humanity would stand a better chance of killing off all life on Earth than actually destroying the world.

I will also say that if faced with the destruction of the Earth, humanity would be powerless to stop it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
What is up with people wasting my time on ATS lately? Are you friends with MolecularPhd?

-E-

Its school holidays over most the world. This happens all the time, at this time of the year. A bunch of kids come here and claim they are alien, star children, a secret government whistle blower etc etc. Sad thing is that many people believe them and the alleged "special" OP never comes through with their promise or continues to stal for various reasons.

On many occasions these people end up being banned for posting untrue information

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

" ...knowing that in fact on Dec. 12 2012 this earth will end. "

Correct me if I'm wrong but , shouldn't that be Dec. 21 , 2012 ?

Most of your sect knows this .

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
soooo if I read your post correctly......

Get out live, laugh, love and then someday you will be able to die. Only after you have lived can you truly die.

the point of your millennia long is struggle is to prepare us to die without gadgets?

nice try

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I wonder if a "manners and decorum" hazard sign has ever been hung
right in the OP? Having someone say, they are going to reveal themselves certainly calls for a first. IMO.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

I have a lot of respect for the user who came back to say sorry and offer peace. But then again, we also need the knuckleheads who keep comin back like a stubborb mule, butting their heads in whether they understand what`s going on or not. They teach us to be thankful, and to show pity on those less fortunate.

You must be talking about the aliens that here on this planet just to f*** us up. Let the truth be told. I don't feel any pity for those. No. Why should we be the ones to blame all the time. We all know that that isn't true. We could have been at peace with each other, if these beings weren't so f***** obsessed with themselves and just let us evolve. Perhaps this is irrelevant to thread, I just don't understand the need for the OP to address Humanity, and say that this is time for 'him to reveal himself'. So what? How about revealing the truth and do something about it? If he's so powerful, like he says he is.
Sorry just sick of all these claims. I just don't think that's relevant.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
LOL I am not worthy of your secrets LOL

anyone who believes that to keep a secret is something noble, its just pathetic

and you guys are the same as religion freaks, that believe they need a freaking reason to live and to feel important or whatever, so keep your secrets, nobody really cares

you will never evolve if you believe u need to be a part of some group or to follow a marked path or whatever

congrats, you just proved you are alienated ....

i seeeeee youuuuuuuu

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We're hiring? Really? Do we fire too?

[edit on 7/28/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by MysterE
What is up with people wasting my time on ATS lately? Are you friends with MolecularPhd?

-E-

Its school holidays over most the world. This happens all the time, at this time of the year. A bunch of kids come here and claim they are alien, star children, a secret government whistle blower etc etc. Sad thing is that many people believe them and the alleged "special" OP never comes through with their promise or continues to stal for various reasons.

On many occasions these people end up being banned for posting untrue information

how many one line posts do you think this s/n can make before it gets banned?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Upon reading the reply post to your OP, Some of my questions have been answered and a few of my puzzlements have been clarified.

For helping me find answers I thank you. From reading some of the replies, my head hurts as I could feel as some of my precious brain cells cease to exist

Flag & Star My Brother!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join