It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Urges Citizens to Conserve Energy (and jet fuel!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm hungry too. What are we having? lol

Nothing that I think would be popular in Iran or Israel.

Big Juicy Grilled PORK chops.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

No, Iran doesn't think the whole world is against them. They know the hegemony is though.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You're so bad. Quick...edit that!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

wow you really like going in circles dont you,

for the Last and final time

South africa was under international Embargo
Israel (as i have said and agreed isnt an NPT member) but traded nuclear secrets with a country under international sanctions/embargo against it.

if Israel wasnt one of the countries pushing for sanctions on Iran using the NPT
i wouldnt bring the country into this, Iran so far hasnt broken any NPT Rules or Laws , and now unless you can say Israel isnt playing any part in getting sanctions on Iran using the NPT, Israel will also play its part in this debate,

i wont repeat this again, if you do happen to repeat the same thing i will just quote this reply for you

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

I'm hungry too. What are we having? lol

Nothing that I think would be popular in Iran or Israel.

Big Juicy Grilled PORK chops.

BBQ sauce aswell?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by illusive man]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well I mean, you can have business and be against some one. that's called competition. Honestly I believe that if the we did not enter the region, then that China would be in there, but they are more than happy to let the US resolve issues, and get the oil the so desire.

There was actually a 2003 something video game that pretty much, to my view, predicts the next 20 years in the region. I'll fetch it in a few minutes, you can tell me what you think

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

ah, here we go.

Do tell, does this not sound like a timeline from 2003 to 2033?

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

No, I just like watching you follow the circles.

Final? Really? Promise?

Israel (as i have said and agreed isnt an NPT member) but traded nuclear secrets with a country under international sanctions/embargo against it.

Am I to take it that SA WAS a signatory from that (hint: yes, it is). So then, we've established that SA violated the treaty, but of course Israel hasn't. It cannot have violated an agreement to which it never agreed.

if Israel wasnt one of the countries pushing for sanctions on Iran using the NPT

I don't rob banks. Is it wrong for me to report a bank robbery in progress? If not, why is Israel at fault for asking that Iran live up to it's own agreements?

i wouldnt bring the country into this, Iran so far hasnt broken any NPT Rules or Laws , and now unless you can say Israel isnt playing any part in getting sanctions on Iran using the NPT, Israel will also play its part in this debate,

Okay, I can agree that Israel has a part in the debate. Whether or not she has nukes, however, DOESN'T have any bearing on the debate. She never agreed NOT to, and so hasn't violated the treaty, as was first implied.

i wont repeat this again, if you do happen to repeat the same thing i will just quote this reply for you

Won't that be fun? That way, you don't have to address the issues I brought up at all!

[edit on 2010/7/6 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So now the American ambassador to the UAE is endorsing the bombing of Iranian nuclear sites. Interestingly enough he is assuming that it will be a "non-Muslim" country that does this. Any bets on him meaning France?

Ugh. I'm not watching all that right now. Too late. Maybe tomorrow.

[edit on 7/6/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This is how it is done ,turn the majority against Iran and then put forward the reasons to attack.You must have seen this before in Iraq part 2,nothing more than propaganda .How can you base your claims of the Iranian government insanity on biased media reports,didn't the president of Iran suggest that 9/11 was a cover up,the same view of many people,did he not offer to help the oil spill.He is obviously a clever man and knows how to play the pre war games.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

No, actually. I never see much about Iran in the media. Can't say I've hear much at all. Fox is too busy hating on Obama, NBC and the rest on in the gulf.

Also, seeing as Iran is a full decade + behind us technologically, I would much prefer aid from Europe. Not to mention it was likely a bluff.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

If all they wanted to do is harness nuclear power, then there would be no issue.

Just look at the map

upload.wikimedia.org...

Sorry - you need to wake up your brain.

Why is it that a country swimming in oil, and with modern infrastructure of all types - has no oil refining capacity?

If we put a 3rd grader in charge of such a country, you could be fairly sure they would put oil refining on top of their list, especially when they are surrounded by enemies and all their oil has to go through a narrow sea lane.

The reason is simple - if Iran began to build a refinery, it would be labeled a nuclear weapons plant and bombed.

The NWO will never allow Iran to have energy independence - they do NOT want them to have domestic nuclear power. This has nothing to do with Iranian bombs - it has to do with control.

By NWO I mean the following list of governments and institutions;

Israel, USA, UK, Australia, Canada, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Egypt, most of Europe under the EU, IMF, BIS, World Bank, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Central Banks, Bilderberg Group, Rockerfellers >> Rotschilds.

Here is a short list of some governments resisting the NWO (the good guys);

IRAN, Venezuela, Cuba, Turkey, most of South America (excluding Chile and Argentina), AFGHANISTAN, North Korea, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Thailand, Iceland (Ireland - until recently) - also to some extent China, Russia - but these two powers have their own oligarchs.

Of these, the real champions so far, those who have achieved and risked the most are;

Iran, Venezuela, Iceland (so small, but so significant).

I'm sure there are a few others, the resistance and capability for resistance is variable within each of those listed above - Iran and Venezuela are probably the most powerful because they have large oil production and distribution capacity.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Why are all the nations you listed filled with dedicators and evil men if they are the good guys?

LOL

North Korea? The nations that is lead by a senile old man? With barely electricity?

Do tell. How?

If those are your good guys, why are most of the internet people in the bad guys nations?

Oh right, because they do not allow freedom of speech in most of those nations.

Ukraine? One of the homes of the international sex trade? The trade that enslaves over 2 million people? Good?

Hell, pretty much ever nation you listed "helps" out those 2 million enslaved people.

upload.wikimedia.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Oh yes. So good. So noble. Such righteous people!

Venezuela? Hugo? Hugo is a fat wanna be communist that can't even get his own nation to follow along with his demands. I give him credit, he listens to his people. But God help us all if that's a good guy.

Belarus is a piss over nation half dependent on Russia.

Cuba? That half Communist crap hole with no cars and a health system so "good" their leaders go to Spain instead?

South America alone has more poor and homeless than America could ever hope to get.

If the US is the bad guys, put a swastika on me and call me a Nazi. I'm joining the SS!

Open your own brain, deerie.

All the world is Sh*t. Chose the least Sh*tiest and hope for the best next century. the US is the least Sh*tiest of the lot. Got a nice stain right in their faces, but a helluva lot better off than the world.

Welcome to humanity! We all suck. No one's good. Quite lying to yourself. There's over 2 million slaves in your "good" guys nations. They are by no means better, not even near equal, to the west.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

its also fun watching you go in circles as you never did address my question but for the fun of it as i said i would

Originally posted by illusive man

i dont do comparing things

but feel free to show me the concerns of Israel and the bank robbery its reporting, i mean NPT violations its seeing,

Have fun

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Don’t worry its just part of conspiracy...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

This is a partial list of the nations in the Non-Aligned Movement.

Here's a full list...

1. Afghanistan
2. Algeria
3. Angola
4. Antigua and Barbuda
5. Bahamas
6. Bahrain
7. Bangladesh
8. Barbados
9. Belarus
10. Belize
11. Benin
12. Bhutan
13. Bolivia
14. Botswana
15. Burma (Myanmar)
16. Brunei
17. Burkina Faso
18. Burundi
19. Cambodia
20. Cameroon
21. Cape Verde
22. Central African Republic
23. Chad
24. Chile
25. Colombia
26. Comoros
27. Congo
28. Côte d'Ivoire
29. Cuba
30. Democratic Republic of the Congo
31. Djibouti
32. Dominica
33. Dominican Republic
34. Ecuador
35. Egypt
36. Equatorial Guinea
37. Eritrea
38. Ethiopia
39. Gabon
40. Gambia
41. Ghana
42. Grenada
43. Guatemala
44. Guinea
45. Guinea-Bissau
46. Guyana
47. Haiti
48. Honduras
49. India
50. Indonesia
51. Iran
52. Iraq
53. Jamaica
54. Jordan
55. Kenya
56. Kuwait
57. Laos
58. Lebanon
59. Lesotho
60. Liberia
61. Libya
62. Madagascar
63. Malawi
64. Malaysia
65. Maldives
66. Mali
67. Mauritania
68. Mauritius
69. Mongolia
70. Morocco
71. Mozambique
72. Namibia
73. Nepal
74. Nicaragua
75. Niger
76. Nigeria
77. North Korea
78. Oman
79. Pakistan
80. Palestine
81. Panama
82. Papua New Guinea
83. Peru
84. Philippines
85. Qatar
86. Rwanda
87. Saint Lucia
88. Saint Kitts and Nevis
89. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
90. São Tomé and Príncipe
91. Saudi Arabia
92. Senegal
93. Seychelles
94. Sierra Leone
95. Singapore
96. Somalia
97. South Africa
98. Sri Lanka
99. Sudan
100. Suriname
101. Swaziland
102. Syria
103. Tanzania
104. Thailand
105. Timor-Leste
106. Togo
107. Trinidad and Tobago
108. Tunisia
109. Turkmenistan
110. Uganda
111. United Arab Emirates
112. Uzbekistan
113. Vanuatu
114. Venezuela
115. Vietnam
116. Yemen
117. Zambia
118. Zimbabwe

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Amagnon

Why are all the nations you listed filled with dedicators and evil men if they are the good guys?

LOL

North Korea? The nations that is lead by a senile old man? With barely electricity?

Do tell. How?

All education and media in the west is owned by the NWO - they create public opinion - and the opinion you gave is purely parroting what they told you, congratulations - you earned a cracker.

What 'evil men' are you referring to? Ahmadinajad? Chavez? Point me to all their evil deeds pls.

NK has suffered greatly under years of sanctions - any country denied international trade would be likely be in the same state. KJI may not be a saint, but when you put him next to Cheyney, Bush, Blair, Clinton, Obama - he starts to look angelic.

If those are your good guys, why are most of the internet people in the bad guys nations?

Oh right, because they do not allow freedom of speech in most of those nations.

Iran has the worlds 3rd largest blogger community, China is second to the US. en.wikipedia.org...

The west hasn't really had an issue with controlling 'free speech' as you call it - because they have simply controlled public opinion with mass media propaganda. When TV is God, and you own TV - then whatever you say is gospel. in this way, they had no need to control 'free speech' - because 90% of people believed everything they were told on TV.

The issue with free speech in other countries can be complex and varied depending on the nation - but the main reason is that the mass media propaganda system of the NWO invades those countries with a view to destabilize them, and overthrow the government and put in its own puppets.

It is often for this reason, that is, protecting national sovereignty against propaganda attacks from the NWO that countries restrict free speech. However, NK uses its own propaganda to sustain a cult of personality surrounding KJI and keep him and his family in power - this is essentially the same misuse of propaganda that exists in the west.

Venezuela is extremely tolerant with regard to free speech, even allowing the US propaganda mouthpieces to blab on their air waves all the time.

Ukraine? One of the homes of the international sex trade? The trade that enslaves over 2 million people? Good?

Hell, pretty much ever nation you listed "helps" out those 2 million enslaved people.

upload.wikimedia.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Oh yes. So good. So noble. Such righteous people!

Perhaps it would be intelligent to actually read the sources that you are quoting;

Thailand, Japan, Israel, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Turkey and the US were the most common destinations, the report said.

The source countries are generally poor, and people are lured out of those nations by offers of better conditions. The destinations are where the abuse is occurring.

Venezuela? Hugo? Hugo is a fat wanna be communist that can't even get his own nation to follow along with his demands. I give him credit, he listens to his people. But God help us all if that's a good guy.

He is indeed a good guy - he is uniting south America against the US hegemony, he has redirected oil wealth to raise the living standards, and increase literacy in his country. He is acting in the interests of his people - he is a great example for any leader.

Belarus is a piss over nation half dependent on Russia.

I don't understand what this has to do with anything? Yes, its a small nation - and it has been attacked by both Russia and the NWO, and is maintaining its sovereignty - good leadership, with the good of the people in mind, not a sell out leadership.

Cuba? That half Communist crap hole with no cars and a health system so "good" their leaders go to Spain instead?

South America alone has more poor and homeless than America could ever hope to get.

America is rich on stolen wealth, and the NWO pursue a policy of impoverishing the third world. Perhaps you thought you were making a point, however you are simply reinforcing mine.

The NWO, through control of international finance, the UN, and other international agencies - including the military forces of the US - keeps many, many nations in poverty. They keep them in debt, or force them to sign agreements that are against their own best interests - or they simply pay off an install their own puppets who do their bidding at the expense of the citizens of those countries.

They exclude nations from fair trading platforms, apply sanctions - and use a host of underhanded methods.

Much of the 'wealth' gained by the US is purely seigniorage - based on its use of force to insist that oil be sold in $US.

Regarding homelessness and living standards, I think the US is about to start feeling very third world over the next few years.

If the US is the bad guys, put a swastika on me and call me a Nazi. I'm joining the SS!

Open your own brain, deerie.

All the world is Sh*t. Chose the least Sh*tiest and hope for the best next century. the US is the least Sh*tiest of the lot. Got a nice stain right in their faces, but a helluva lot better off than the world.

Welcome to humanity! We all suck. No one's good. Quite lying to yourself. There's over 2 million slaves in your "good" guys nations. They are by no means better, not even near equal, to the west.

Nope - the US isn't the best, it is the worst. It is a tyrant internationally, it is a tyrant to its own people - the government is by far the most corrupt in the world, no other government has stolen trillions of dollars from its citizens.

Its creates slavery around the world, it uses war, poverty and debt as its means.

You live in an empire far more evil than the Nazi's - if history is written by free men, then it will remember the US empire as one as ruthless as that created by Ghengis Khan.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Your Source.

The Non-Aligned Movement member-countries supported the tripartite agreement signed in Tehran, Iran's representative to the IAEA, Ali Askar Sultaniye said, IRNA news agency reported.

He added that representatives of participating countries adopted a resolution on this matter at a meeting of the Non-Aligned Movement. It states that 119 countries that are members of the organization, supported Iran's right to self-enrichment and said that the IAEA should control over Iran's nuclear program.

First off, Nowhere does it state as requested proof of Arm Twisting on the US's part to obtain sanctions against Iran. Second, Where exactly does this speak to Iran's endeavor to acquire Nuclear weapons? Third, It states quit clearly that Iran should allow the IAEA the control of it's Nuclear Program.

If you're a believer in the Crazy Fox then you should also believe that they want nukes to counter Israel. In any case none of what we were discussing was covered by that article.

Lastly, I would like to see proof of said agreement between these 119 countries. Not just an article that does not provide the link to it but rather simply states that this has occurred.

Upon reviewing the source. I find it highly suspect and possibly biased.

I'll let the readers decide

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Your Source.

The Non-Aligned Movement member-countries supported the tripartite agreement signed in Tehran, Iran's representative to the IAEA, Ali Askar Sultaniye said, IRNA news agency reported.

He added that representatives of participating countries adopted a resolution on this matter at a meeting of the Non-Aligned Movement. It states that 119 countries that are members of the organization, supported Iran's right to self-enrichment and said that the IAEA should control over Iran's nuclear program.

First off, Nowhere does it state as requested proof of Arm Twisting on the US's part to obtain sanctions against Iran. Second, Where exactly does this speak to Iran's endeavor to acquire Nuclear weapons? Third, It states quit clearly that Iran should allow the IAEA the control of it's Nuclear Program.

If you're a believer in the Crazy Fox then you should also believe that they want nukes to counter Israel. In any case none of what we were discussing was covered by that article.

Lastly, I would like to see proof of said agreement between these 119 countries. Not just an article that does not provide the link to it but rather simply states that this has occurred.

Upon reviewing the source. I find it highly suspect and possibly biased.

I'll let the readers decide

I'm not getting what you're not getting here. There is an organization of nations, 118 in all, called NAM, with Egypt as the current chair, who have shown continual support for Iran's stance on nuclear development.

Of course it would appear biased to you. It is of an opinion you do not appear to agree with. It is biased.

The article you looked at I posted to show continuity in their position. It piggybacks off the first source I posted, which you claimed was "old." Their stance has not changed.

There is no proof that Iran is developing nuclear weapons. There is no proof they are not.

I'm not certain why you posted that link to Trend. Care to explain?

The arm-twisting isn't literal. I'm not looking that stuff up for you again. Google all the stories, and there are many, with the search arguments Iran sanction UN vote China Russia Israel and so on. I've posted them in many threads you appear to have been following, and I haven't really kept them in a separate file. Did I not reference a few in this topic from the other day? About China and India in particular (though India is not on the UN SC) and also Russia?

These are my opinions based on years of following and reading. They're my theories about geopolitics and strategies based on not only the stories but the way they're released and reactions to them. Neither you nor I are ever going to know anything for sure. History won't be written right, particularly if Israel strikes Iran's nuclear sites.

And besided, none of this really matters. The U.S. president and Congress have already declared war on Iran. Economic war. Peaceful war. It's a set up to get Iran to react militarily so the U.S. and/or Israel can "defend."

[edit on 7/7/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Reread your own link that's the source of the said agreement. Or did you even read who supplies these stories?

Do we have a link to this agreement?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

This is the meeting it happened during.

This is the agenda and resulting documents, in PDF format.

The one you want is " Statement on the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Nuclear Issue."

Also interesting reading is the Wikipedia on India and the Non-Aligned Movement. Sort of explains its origins. As a start.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join