It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Alien in Aviation Week magazine!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

I think you and Fenrir are completely missing the point. It's rather simple. This is not proven to be real, but likewise it is not proven to be a hoax. If it IS a hoax, there are many avenues to approach proving it as such. Find the photographer. Find the model. Get a confession. Have an expert examine it.

The way you DON'T debunk something, is to ask for more evidence, or to assume that a lack of more evidence is indication of a hoax.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This photo of an "alien" is an artist's rendition of an "alien" as it would appear in a portrayed realism. You can tell by the subtle shadowing effect especially around the nose. I don't think an experienced photographer would be so attuned to communicate with this "alien" in such a means to create a precise photographic environment. William Cooper is an idiot to have denied this kind of artistic capability when it is known that artists do in fact obtain the skills to achieve such fine detail. I do however stand by William Coopers side in opposition against these sinister cowards such as Alex Jones. Murders. Cold blooded killers. He may have fallen from his horse but it is those that have chosen to pick up the reins . . . that march towards victory.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Aviation Week Magazine would be the place to disclose a picture of a real alien being.

Juuust like every other The place..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

Speed debunk!

That'll go into the Guinness Book of Records.

This is becoming very common here on ats isn't it.You have your group of clever little debunkers who seem to truly believe they are correct on every ufo/alien related thread as they laugh and pass judgement.
The funny thing is they operate from some strange little delusional and embarrassingly ignorant mind set that they will never see as long as they live.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhistpunk
The funny thing is they operate from some strange little delusional and embarrassingly ignorant mind set that they will never see as long as they live.

Yes and they are also idiots and retards. They are stupid morons who work for the government. Better tell the site owners about them.. but oh wait.. They are disinfo agents too!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

I thought it was a pretty funny tongue-in-cheek reply to what's taking place in this thread.

And since this photo NEVER appeared in Aviation Weekly, and the guy who presented this evidence as fact, William Cooper, either doesn't know, or continues to say the same, at this point, lie...should speak to his credibility, and the credibility of the whole issue.

Here, is the actual magazine the article was in.

Its weird what 2 minutes and search will get you.

www.flightglobal.com...

Don't let people ignoring facts dissuade you. No, this ADVERTISEMENT is proof aliens exist.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, since there has never, ever been an alien picture proven to be "real." And since it is virtually impossible to "prove" anything is a Hoax without first hand knowledge of the Hoaxer, then I believe we are all asking for a little too much here.

It will never be proven REAL.

It will never be proven Hoax.

At this point, due to the links provided, the obvious artistic nature of the photo, the use of the photo in an ad campaign, and the several people all taking credit for the photo, I think we have something that is obviously not legitimate.

It may not be a "Hoax" but it is also certainly not real. Since the OP presented it as a photograph that could be real, and we know with a fair amount of certainty that the OP's claim is false, then HOAX is the correct forum.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
No idea of I am an "idiot", "retard", or just plain gullible, or if I am onto something. I went ahead and filtered the picture, to see if I could see anymore details. Using my handy-dandy graphic designer skills, here's what I got:

Let me know if you all want me to edit some more. Looks pretty good for a statue, it should be in a movie!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

The 'Alien Autopsy' video looked like the real deal too, but i never took that seriously for a second either.

I believe in the existence of aliens and i also believe in my instinctive opinion of something. My instinctive (and considered) opinion is that this is phoney - and obviously so.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As much as I'd like for it to be real, I fear it is a well-crafted model. And for those of you who don't believe Hollywood model shops possessed this capability, even back in the seventies, do not remember what Jim Henson did to create the Yoda puppet for the Star Wars movies - hairs, skin wrinkles and pores and all!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why are here so many hicks and retards who can't spell the fourth-grade words "its" and "you're"?

How come the admins don't care about the God-awful spelling in these boards? (They must be as bad and don't wit a thing.) And Bill, anyone who says "whether or not" is a dolt. Why would anyone want to "fit in nesciently"?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I always found it humorous how human beings from a rock the size of an atom in the vast realms of the Universe has the gall to call that which is not of Earth 'Alien'. ET or ED (extra dimension) should be more appropriate.

I currently have a strong glowing presence around myself and I therefor feel encouraged to communicate what I am experiencing at the best of my ability with 'words'.

I was at a party with freinds over the course of the holiday and would like to express what I experienced.

Love.....as unconditional though collectively whole.
When good souls/spirits 'come together' they Glow and grow together.
They 'empower' each other, heal each other through 'touch' and communication.

To 'touch' another with good intention is to empower One another with unity of purpose. When was the last time you were 'touched' by and Angel or Angle?

If you are Right in your way, you glow inside, within and without.
This is a very important message for the world to become cognizant of.
When the 'people' open each others inherent 'Gifts' for the betterment of humanity as a whole, human resources are just as intended; resources unto One another to ^lift^ One another to a higher realm.

When One is true to heart, there is no need to 'analyze' this or that from an analytical perspective. If you desire to know the Truth and seek it with Good Intentions, Open saisAme.....saisAyou?

Escape your purgatorial existence on Earth with Love.
It's the only way my freinds.
I Do know this to be true.

Throughout my temporal existence within this shell or that, my greatest faults with my Soul/spirit is my struggle to overcome Anger at what I See day to day. Lack of patience is my other vice.

Through this 'existence', and through the 'sought' assistance of an Angel with an Angle, I have come closer to achieving that which is most sought after.

"Seek and ye shall find" seems appropriate for the self.
There is no Disclosure without Awareness of the Self.
Awareness.....then Disclosure.

Due to the 'times' of Your day, Awareness is essential to salvation and growth as a Being. To be as a Bee unto your neighbor is as to Be unto Being.

You/we are all a part of something much, much greater than most are aware. There is a Good reason for Being, as the Creator enjoys to watch a Creation create that which only that particular creation can create.

Create Love and Understanding as an Angel should hope to inspire.
When I envision an Angel in human or materialistic Form, I see One with a Harp in one hand and a Spear in the other.

Though invisible to most whom are caught up with worldly, materialistic 'things', the effect of the harp and spear are felt regardless.

Are you in pain or glowing?
When one glows, they are Right with creation, at One in a sense with the cosmos.

Why analyze the material world when all genius comes from visions from above. Every invention, concept came from ^above^ not from print or a fellow human'n being.

Glow and Grow in tandem as a homoUniversalis.

Nothing great ever came from the word of man.
Everything great was Seen or Experienced from above, with permission via submission to that which Is Above you.....at this very moment!

There Is a Reason for everything, though not always a good one.
In a world absent of Reason, one finds chaos.
In a world full of Reason, All Beings are as the Bee unto another.

"Be like water" my friend as Springs of Conscienceness unto another.
Open your collective gifts my friends, and discover what Is to be True/ly connected with Cosmic intent.

I am Ready are you?
Why fear the flesh when the Spirit is eternal?
How much longer will you allow your spirit to be 'imprisoned' in your material universe.

To Observe Nature for what it is, is to come closer to the Creator.
If one lives in a manmade construct, they are Subject to it.

Try meditating by a unspoiled river, spring.
Connect with your inner self.
Really 'listen' to yourself.
Don't be afraid to ask for help.
It's there for the asking.

The 5 senses are temporal though quite a privilege while here on Earth.
To be a good steward unto the Earth is to be blessed with gifts here and thereafter.

Live life to it's fullest.
The afterlife will come in it's own time.
Do you wish to.....try again.....to re-witness the same horrors of humanity or do you choose to live life as a Soul unto your brethren.

The Code is Love.
It conquers all.
It heals all.

"Touch" your neighbor with your Eyes.
Words aren't even necessary if one is True with oneself as another.

Enjoy the 5 senses while you can though seek with your mind's (I) so that I becomes unto your neighbor.

Perhaps humanity, in a collective sense are merely the pieces of Your puzzle.

You all are the apple of my eye, the seed of hope unto another, One another.

The Awareness/Disclosure process is well on it's way.
If you Glow, you bask in the glory of creation.
Your body will naturally heal itself.

When you Give of yourself with altruistic intent, you Will glow from within and heal yourself and the other.

When you eat from the Earth, whether to pluck from a vine, or from a tree, you injest natural enzymes (for lack of better 'word) of which are natural energy of cosmic origin as all power comes from.....Above, does it not?

To see your neighbor as yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
To Bee yourself unto your neighbor is to Bee.....unto Being itself.

To blindly follow another human is to follow folly unto oneself.
Be as You are to Bee.
"To Do No Harm" unto another is to be blessed.

To Be your own beacon unto the world is to have 'achieved' the purpose of all creation.

May your canvas be yours for All the world to Seee.

I hold these truths to be self-evident.
I 'could' be wrong though it sure feels 'Right'.

Glow in tandem my friends.
Write extemporaniously.....then edit.
We all write because we must.

You are all here for a Reason.
May you discover the Real Powers of Synchronicity and Serendipity found all around you, my freinds. The signals are all around you.

Dare to be Aware!
Until one is self-aware, he/she has little to offer another.
It is impossible to love another until One learns to Love the self as a Creator (Source) unto a creation.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lysdexia

I like how you denounce people's spelling habits, but butcher the sentence in doing so.

Why are here so many hicks and retards...

Why are here?

Your audacity deserves a star.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I dont mean to be rude, but what was that all about?

Can you refine the gist of your statement into 2, or maybe 3, sentences?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Few things I have noticed with this picture.

1. The Being has Cellulite.
2. The Being has an Adam's apple>Voice box.
3. It has collar bones.
4. You can see veins in its left forearm.
5. My Personal opinion.. This is what a human would look like if they spent 10 years in space, due to bone deterioration.

My photo analysis.

Inverted the images colors, lightened the right sides. This altered image shows what appears to be the flash from the camera which you can see starts from the neck line and extends upwards for the rest of the image.
-----
WHAT I'M LOOKING AT. There is a blue outline around the whole body of this "Grey", as if it was once CUT OUT and pasted.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[edit on 6-7-2010 by InformationAgent]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

Very good! Looks like a scanned photo don't it?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lysdexia
Why are here so many hicks and retards who can't spell the fourth-grade words "its" and "you're"?

(They must be as bad and don't wit a thing.)

What does that mean
(don't wit a thing) Lol !
Pot calling kettle black springs to mind.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I would like to know what big circle on the left side of 'the being's' head is.. (right side of the photo.) It looks really strange, almost like a dent similar to a humans temple...it also has a different texture to the rest of the skin on the head. And yes, as another member stated, I can also clearly see veins on it's left arm.

Edit to add- Does anyone remember the skull found that is almost exactly the same shape as this beings head?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfdd3846ff78.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I like how the "foul" audience laughs like its some sort of joke. I find nothing funny about this reality thats been going on since the beginning of the human race. Where's the humor?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

The circle with the cross in it? That is where the clamps from the Movie crane grab on to move it from set to set.

Come on guys? Pores? Hairs? Veins? OK? So what? If I was going to make a realistic model of an alien, I would make it look....well....realistic?

It looks like a skull someone found? Ok? Again...of course it would.

I don't have the time today, but why don't some of you Alien experts craft up a Plaster of Paris skull based on what you have seen and read and such. Then stretch some chicken skin over it as tightly as possible. Buy a halloween skeleton with collar bones and arms and joints and such. Skin the whole thing. Cut a tender slit for the eyes and insert a glass marble. Drip a little glycerin on the glass and rotate it around to moisten thing up. I could make a realistic alien model in under 2 hours that looked as real as this. I could take better quality photographs, as long as I shyed away from the eyes, do to the "sensitivity" of alien's eyes. Hell, we could play cards, he could walk my dog, I could set him up with a beer!

It is just a photograph. Imagine what a high quality artist with high quality equipment, good knowledge of UFO lore, and a decent budget could do!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join