It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic parrot predicts 4 semi-finalist of World Cup teams correctly.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

I watched the game on my Sprint evo4g, and the Dutch won by a score of 3 to 2...having some difficulty posting...great game!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

Psychic parrot? Pshaw! Meet the psychic squid:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4db80a087f1d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
Too bad the parrot was wrong... I would have loved to ask him some questions...

Too bad...well, just a case of lucky guesses. But unfortunately, not lucky enough

HUP HOLLAND!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Update:

Paul the psychic cephalopod's true identity has been revealed. Tremble fleshlings:

ATS thread: Paul the Octopus is really Cthulhuh!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
Too bad the parrot was wrong...

He was right in another dimension or parallel universe though.
I think this "psychic parrot" thing supports the idea that the universe is "flexible" and is not determined no matter what "psychics, prophets or even ""psychic"" parrots" say".

2nd line.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

Uruguay where chucked out fact and they suffered collective punishment for suarez handball, for which he was punished.

Uruguay had a real chance in this wc, and where 100-1, something i do not care about, but you can see that real outsiders like these hardly ever come about.

Fifa really are scum, and can you imagine what a great story it would of been for a small country of 3 million to win. Up yours to fifa you cheats did it again to the small team, that may have conquered the world.

Can you imagine how great it would of been in this day and age for a small size team to live the dream and win the world cup over the massive countries?

Beaten by the ref in semi final, against an ordinary dutch team, who the uruguan team where a match for, except for dodgy ref decisions.

[edit on 7/6/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Uruguay where chucked out fact and they suffered collective punishment for suarez handball, for which he was punished.

Uruguay had a real chance in this wc, and where 100-1, something i do not care about, but you can see that real outsiders like these hardly ever come about.

Fifa really are scum, and can you imagine what a great story it would of been for a small country of 3 million to win. Up yours to fifa you cheats did it again to the small team, that may have conquered the world.

Can you imagine how great it would of been in this day and age for a small size team to live the dream and win the world cup over the massive countries?

Beaten by the ref in semi final, against an ordinary dutch team, who the uruguan team where a match for, except for dodgy ref decisions.

I disagree. Holland is not an ordinary team, but a very proficient one. Ironically, they never showed it this wc, and yet they managed to win. You can say about this what you want, but the Dutch team is better. They only didn't show it. I really really hope they 'wake up' and finally show what they're worth in the finale. Especially when they encouter the Germans, who played much better.

[edit]
Actually I wanted to post how silly and rediculous it is for animals to have psychic abilities and seem to understand multiple realities. But damn, you just got me there Andy

[edit on 6-7-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a950aefed248.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/7/2010 by skajkingdom]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Uruguay cheated their way into that game. They never should have been there. Ghana should have been playing Holland.

Shameful team Uruguay.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Uruguay cheated their way into that game. They never should have been there

Easy to say but anybody would have handballed it on the line against Ghana in the last second of normal time.

Uruguay were second best against an organised Dutch team that fully deserved their win yesterday.

Germany vs Spain today nil-nil at half time and neither team creating many substancial chances, but Spain are doing an Arsenal and making too many passes or touches before crossing or shooting. Germany good on the break and could snatch a 1-0 if Spain don't get their act together early second half.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So the Octopus was right!!!

Let's see what he predicts for the final & the 3rd place game...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Uruguay cheated their way into that game. They never should have been there

Easy to say but anybody would have handballed it on the line against Ghana in the last second of normal time.

Not arguing with that but it was the very last moment of the game and it was cheating. Every commentator is excusing this cheating by using the same excuse that anybody would have done the same thing. Nodody will call it what it is , cheating. We couldn't have the wonderful world cup tarnished with that terrible word 'cheating' Because it was the last moment of the game I think the ref should have awarded a goal. But thats just too sensible.

Overall I think the competition was poor. I only seen 2-3 really good games. We see how big players aren't interested and will only play good when they are getting obscene money to do so. The amount of advertising and selling around it was vomit inducing. The attitude of most top players now, partiularly in the premiership is getting worse, their egos are on a whole new level. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of people starting to turn their back on it.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
this parrot is a crook, can anyone show me his predictions prior to the final?
you can check out Paul Octopus videos over German games, he was 100 % correct

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I want to cook that octopus...

Would love to eat octopus soup while watching the game on Sunday...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join