It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus face spotted in google earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi All

I Just found this article

Pretty nice

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Sat Nam

[edit on 5/7/2010 by eriathwen]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Looks like Jesus is putting his picture everywhere now. First butter toast, now a field. Personally I don't believe in Jesus. But this way far fetched.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It does look like a face - but if there is or was a Jesus I have no idea what he looks like. I saw a dog face in a door at the hospital once - strange since I was missing my dog at the time.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It reminds me of that X-Files episode "Improbable" where Burt Reynolds plays a God-like character. The end of the show focuses in on a small village evening festival and as the camera zooms away from the town you see a birds-eye view of Burt's face made from the lights of the countryside. I wish I could locate that image -- it would be so perfect for this thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Look a face in a cookie.

The human mind can "see" a face with just 3 dots. We can all make out a face in smileys like

: )
:p
: (

Look at the little amount of data the brain receives and still we see a face.
So I don't really believe in these kinds of sightings

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Endpoind]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Very funny.. Since JESUS= SUN!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Endpoind

LMAO - I wanna a cookie

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Endpoind

Yes
Is'nt it wonderful

Sat Nam

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Of course you believe in Jesus. You see jesus every damn day. Because Jesus is = SUN. Wich gives you light and warmth everyday.

Lucifer=Venus

Enjoy-

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

That's not much of an explanation on your part. How can Jesus and Lucifer be humanized in the Bible or Quran and then now Jesus is a star and Lucifer is a planet? I must of missed a lot of Sunday school when I was younger.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Holy books are only stories for the dumb people who lived 2000 years ago. Just to explain good and bad. Sun good (Jesus), night bad (Venus)

Look into the esoteric meaning of holy writings.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Got it!

en.wikipedia.org...(The_X-Files)

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have seen Jesus on 3 seperate occasions and he does look like the pictures you see.. All I can say is, it's really him... sending a sign to those who may be willing to believe that he is real... Once you believe in his reality you can really change your future..

I wonder what the unbelievers will say to him when they find themselves standing before him?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here's another spot he 'chose' to appear

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endpoind
Holy books are only stories for the dumb people who lived 2000 years ago. Just to explain good and bad. Sun good (Jesus), night bad (Venus)

Look into the esoteric meaning of holy writings.

That is probably the most ignorant thing I have ever seen on ATS hands down..

"Dumb people that lived 2000 years ago and had a real rough time discerning right from wrong"?

actually that is pretty funny because it is so ignorant of reality...

People were a lot smarter back then because they practiced using their memory to record what they learned for lack of writing materials and the expense..
So they remembered everything verbatim...
People were as smart then as they are right now, except they didn't have all the technology of today, but they could speak and discuss any type of subject and understand as good or better than you, or anyone now..

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I wonder what the unbelievers will say to him when they find themselves standing before him?

"You know, your father really screwed up" - He would probably agree

And yeah: Nobody knows how Jesus looks.
That landscape could be anything, of course if you read "It looks like Jesus" and then look at it, your mind plays some tricks on you and you'll see it, because you read it before.
And even if everyone "sees that guy", who say it has to be Jesus? Because there are still to many crazy catholics out there who see Jesus in everything, even dog #?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Jesus IS a personifcation of the SUN!! Jesus is a COPY of MANY other man-gods/sun-gods from ancient times and the BOTTOM LINE is that Jesus=the SUN!!

Jesus/SUN dies in the evening and RISES TO THE HEAVENS again in the morning, hence RE-BORN. And Jesus/SUN COMES IN THE CLOUDS, and EVERY EYE SEES IT. The SUN/Jesus turns water (rain) into wine via grapes a popular drink in those times it was written. The SUN/Jesus walks on water as seen by its REFLECTION. The seasons for the SUN/Jesus travels is via 12 months of 30 day cycles (months). Remember the crucial ages of Jesus: 12 & 30??!! Now you know. There are MANY more examples. TRUST ME, MANY MORE!!

When I see a Christian preaching, all I see is a lazy ignorant person who I KNOW FOR A FACT talks the talk but DOESN'T WALK THE WALK of their faith. I used to be a christian and wanted to know EVERYTHING about the faith. I found out because I wasnt LAZY. The fact is that the Bible is the personification of the heavens above and NOTHING MORE.

To me, Bible believers are lazy, ignorant hypocrites that have an ego that they are better than everyone around them and that everyone but them is doomed to hell. But in REALITY they are ignorant, lazy, arrogant foolish folks that are lost in a fairy tale.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wait...who says its Jesus...

Why can't it be Jim Morrison appearing all over the place? Jesus was a middle eastern looking jew (able to pass in egypt as an egyptian).

Morrison was a long dark straight haired white guy.

Totally Morrison appearing all over the place

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ugh...why does everything have to be about jesus?
Y'know...all throughout history, there's probably been about a billion guys that have that same look, so why couldn't it be some other guy?
People never look at something like that and say "Hey, that looks like my buddy Ricky" or "That's the guy who plays the kazoo in front of the subway terminal" or anything like that.
It's always jesus...sheesh...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by alienreality

"You know, your father really screwed up" - He would probably agree

And yeah: Nobody knows how Jesus looks.
That landscape could be anything, of course if you read "It looks like Jesus" and then look at it, your mind plays some tricks on you and you'll see it, because you read it before.
And even if everyone "sees that guy", who say it has to be Jesus? Because there are still to many crazy catholics out there who see Jesus in everything, even dog #?

When you say no one knows what he looks like you are wrong..

The pictures that are available are correct...

Jesus has appeared to me 3 times and he looks like the pictures..
He appeared to me as a warning to live life without abusing chemicals and everything would be okay... I denied it twice because I just couldn't believe it was really him... and then the 3rd time he was dissapointed in me and that time I really got the message...

Jesus has shown himself to a lot of people since the crucifiction... The info is available through research, just like evidence for UFO's is available through research...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join