It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 Year Old Rabbi Predicts Arrival of Messiah

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
In the letter that the rabbi wrote he said that the name was "Jesus". The narrator shortly after says assumingly that it is Jesus Christ. The note never said anything about "jesus christ" it could be Jesus Jones or Jesus escobar ffrom Tijuana. i just thought it was strange that the assumption is that when you hear the name Jesus it's automatically linked with the Jesus of Christianity lore. just goes to show you how well the churches of the world brainwash its followers.

Could also be Jesus "the anti-christ".
I'm just sayin'

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge

Originally posted by PjZ101
In the letter that the rabbi wrote he said that the name was "Jesus". The narrator shortly after says assumingly that it is Jesus Christ. The note never said anything about "jesus christ" it could be Jesus Jones or Jesus escobar ffrom Tijuana. i just thought it was strange that the assumption is that when you hear the name Jesus it's automatically linked with the Jesus of Christianity lore. just goes to show you how well the churches of the world brainwash its followers.

Could also be Jesus "the anti-christ".
I'm just sayin'
The spirit of Antichrist is anyone who denies that Jesus is the Christ.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

believe that is supposed to be love of money, and did America lose control of her money supply as did Britain right? makes me think of whose picture is on the coin?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

that's the way I read it-

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.-1Cor12.3

every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist-1John4.3

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Funny but I believe prophecy has its place within all and that pretty soon everyone that did not pay attention will be there wondering why they are being laughed at.
Ridicule all you wish, but it is more testosterone than religion that causes wars. Care to get rid of that? Thought not!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by DaWhiz]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I love this one....kinda the same, but still good.

Sorry for the bad quality, was a quick search.

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Couldn't it also be the evil spirit that deceives people through false miracles and false proclamations to make themselves appear to be Jesus or the messiah, but in reality they aren't? I could see something like this happening in the [near] future.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Couldn't it also be the evil spirit that deceives people through false miracles and false proclamations to make themselves appear to be Jesus or the messiah, but in reality they aren't? I could see something like this happening in the [near] future.
That's precisely what the antichrist will do. However, we are given the signs of this and what to look for in advance by God so those who are searching the prophecies of Revelation and Daniel will not be deceived.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't believe anyone's messiah is ever returning; furthermore, I think looking for it and hoping for it is counter-productive. If we are to be saved, we must save ourselves.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So now we have the Jewish alternative to Ron Weinland!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
the name of the Messiah on a piece of paper that was sealed in an envelope. This envelope was opened a year after the Rabbi died at the age of 108. He also was reported to have stated that Messiah will appear after the death of Ariel Sharon.

somehow this reminds me of deal or no deal with the suitcases....its never the 200 thousand.

-B.M

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

the last known condition of Sharon was persistent vegetative state- more than likely brain dead or damaged. bodily alive, mentally dead (possibly)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The messiah is born from within.

The second coming is the resurrection of the God within.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
ok, normally I just believe anything that people tell me, but someone needs to explain this to me. How in the world do you get YEHOSHUA from using the first letters of that message? As far as I can tell the first letters of all the words spell: YHVSVO. someone please enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sorry this is sort of outside the conversation but I just found this site when I was trying to learn what the Illuminati Card Game was. Longtime ATS'ers are probably familiar with this site but it is new to me and this page in particular details the writer's notes he took while attending a seminar on the NWO and plans to institute the coming of the Anti-Christ and False Prophet. I am not even finished reading this page yet but I thought it might be of some interest to some of you as it relates to the theme of this discussion.

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baloney
[color=cyan]This is nothing compared to the news I have!!!! WOW READ THIS!!!!

This pastor that I know who is 110 years old told me that he talked to an Elvis impersonator who once known a Rabbi and a Christian who were 111 and 112 respectively. They both used to hear the REAL GHOST of ELVIS singing "All Shook Up" in their synagogue and church during the evenings. Then after the ghost of the REAL Elvis sang, some cuckoo bird would fly in and started whistling "Mary had a little lamb" and then he HEARD the voice of Jesus speak to him saying that when the next Elvis impersonator dies of natural cause in Las Vegas Nevada, the REAL Elvis is going to float down from the clouds with guitar in hand singing "Hound Dog" to rapture all the Elvis fans away to the great musical heaven in the skies!!! The MESSIAH ELVIS will be seen by all!!!

Folks, I believe this one. Keep your eyes PEELED for Elvis impersonators dieing in Las Vegas, because thats the sign before the RAPTURE to Elvis HEAVEN folks!!!!

AND PLUS, this story sounds MORE realistic then the one above, so you should have FAITH in my story more so.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Baloney]

I did hear the story a bit differently...

The Rabbi and the Priest were at a wedding in a Seventh Day Adventist church, because the groom was Catholic, and the bride was Jewish. The two holy men were walking down the aisle when all of a sudden a beautiful 8 year old boy steps out into the aisle. The Priest stopped abruptly and says to the Rabbi "wouldn't you LOVE to screw that little boy"? The Rabbi replied "out of what"?

Thanks be to Tetragrammaton

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hey does this mean when im 108 I will win the lottery.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If Christianity philosophy is non-fiction writing then there's a author for the literature

There's no author for the literature.

Therefore, Christianity philosophy is not non-fiction writing.

Crap on anyone who is believing Christianity without evidence of a writer!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Erad3]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Do you know Edgar Cayce? He predicted many things in his time. He said that Jesus would return when the Hall of records was opened.

The Hall of records is situated under the sphinx and as I write this they are digging an underground tunnel to it. This means it is very,very soon!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So the messiah is going to be called "Jesus".
But we already knew that!!!

I thought the note was going to say "bob Smith" or "Trevor Brown" or something. Doh.
I know at least five Jesus's in my bario alone. One of them is an accomplished car thief.

I'll cross him of my list.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join