It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Exactly. It is 500 LIGHT YEARS away!!!

The newly found brown dwarf is so far out there that it eclipses the vast empty space left between the ears of the believers of Nibiru.

I am sure there are 10s-100s of stars half that distance to Earth which would be far worse than this one, but sure every new celestial body we discover is Nibiru until someone educates these people.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

It is very annoying, the OP obviously did not read what he posted fully, or he has no idea what light years are. People need to look in to something before they start claiming its this or that.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Yea, me too. Well for now, unless some hardcore evidence comes out. But I have read this article about 2 days ago I think, and nothing about Niburu came into mind. These threads about OH NOEZ! NIBURU. OH NOEZ OIL SPILL, OH NOEZ WERE ALL DEAD!!! are really starting to tick me off. It baffles me how some people will go over the edge to make them selves believe in a lie they made up them selves so they can feel secure or special or something, I dunno what these people have going threw their minds...

P.S - Dont even flag this, not worthy at all.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Now that being said I do think the "snapping back" of the Sun's magnetic field at it's equator is a real possibility. If and when that happens, which is soon according to many who hypothesize it, it will send a great deal of energy and matter flying at us on Earth. It then will supposedly cause the Earth to flip poles and the tectonic plates to "slip". This also is shown by their hypothesis to happen like clock work, occuring many times before. They have some rather convincing evidence to back their claims up too. I of course I can't remember the details off hand but was convinced by what I read

Is that not the plot for the movie 2012?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
In addition to trying to tie this discovery to Nibiru, the OP overlooked the most baffling aspect of the discovery: the supermassive planet orbits in the opposite direction to the star's rotation. This is contrary to what would be expected if the current accretion hypothesis of solar system formation is true. There are several other such planetary systems known, and they suggest some very large planets can be captured by stars. (The OP did not provide a link to the actual article so we could read this.)

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I have received personal confirmations from visions and via an astrophycisist source. All information regarding 'Nibiru' and incoming 'traffic' is currently highly classified. There is also a sophisticated and vast disinformation campaign currently in operation to 'debunk' it to members of the general public for reasons you should figure out for yourself.

Whether the individual in mention is a scientist or not, his/her beliefs of an impending passage are correct. Peace.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That is the whole article

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

You are using the exact same tactic as him. You are saying that you have knowledge of highly classified information, so that it looks as though you are more important and have more knowledge. I cannot simply state there is no nibiru, but i know that there is a very high chance there is no nibiru. And yes, there are people trying to debunk the nibiru thing, people like me, who are not disinfo agents, but instead just sick of hearing all this retarded, physicallly impossible, BS.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

I have received personal confirmations from visions and via an astrophycisist source. All information regarding 'Nibiru' and incoming 'traffic' is currently highly classified. There is also a sophisticated and vast disinformation campaign currently in operation to 'debunk' it to members of the general public for reasons you should figure out for yourself.

Whether the individual in mention is a scientist or not, his/her beliefs of an impending passage are correct. Peace.

That means absolutely nothing.
We can't just go on your word that you're talking to "astrophycisists" about nibiru.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I have received personal confirmations from visions and via an astrophycisist source. All information regarding 'Nibiru' and incoming 'traffic' is currently highly classified.

Who is the astrophysicist and where is the proof? "Incoming traffic" is not classified; info on potentially threatening asteroids is freely available.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xspinx
reply to post by DJW001

That is the whole article

My bad. I was thinking of the planets discovered by WASP:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

It's the old false claim of access to insider information. Sorry, don't believe you. You've told this falsehood on a few threads.

No planet can be entering our planetary system. It would be visible on Pan-STARRS images and it would be detected by changes in the motions of the known planets.

Please work on a better story. This one is old and tattered.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Whether or not there is a Nibiru, with each passing thread about it the whole idea of this planet seems more and more like a joke. Especially when threads are easily debunked. 500 light years away yet will be here to wreak havoc on the Earth 12/21/12???

When i first learned of Nibiru I was very interested, I read a lot about it all over the net. After the novelty of the idea wore off and reality set it, I've come to to the conclusion that Nibiru is nothing more than a fantasy. It's peoples way of hoping for something better than the life they have now. It's another form of religion.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xspinx
[more
Your crazy, its a hoax,your no scientest its a bird no its swamp gas its a 16000 thousand mile and hour insect no its a chines lantern,its a car speaker its a bird its a plane its nibiru man. I thought i would get all the insults out of the way for all the lovely debunkers on ats cheers.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kodiak60
reply to post by xspinx
[more
Your crazy, its a hoax,your no scientest its a bird no its swamp gas its a 16000 thousand mile and hour insect no its a chines lantern,its a car speaker its a bird its a plane its nibiru man. I thought i would get all the insults out of the way for all the lovely debunkers on ats cheers.

It's a 16000 thousand mile insect?
I'm pretty sure it's a planet, just not nibiru.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

I have my own Explanation: the Object that Bigger than Jupiter must be a real Life Dyson Sphere

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
what exactly does this have to do with nibiru?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You either like talking hogwash or seriously are following a new form of religion blindly. There is no nibiru, and there is no conspiracy to cover it up. There is just absolutely no way every ametur astronomer and observatory are under the leesh of TPTB.

Look, first it was said this planet would be here in 2007 and visible by 2003. Somehow the date was changed to 2012.
If Nibiru is supposed to be hitting/somehow screwing us up by 2012, we should be able to see it with the naked eye by now.
You know if you look up on an average night, you can see the closest star to us which is 4.24 light years away.
The fastest object we've ever recorded in space was travelling at 160,000 miles per hour (a meteor). Put that next to the speed of light, which is 186,000 miles per second, and it will mean that light travels 70 times faster than the fastest thing we've ever seen in space.
So lets take this nearest star that we can actually see, and say it moves at the speed of the fastest thing we've ever seen in the univers; 160,000mph.
It's roughly 70x4= 280 years to get here. THAT IS THE NEAREST STAR WE CAN SEE EVERYNIGHT WE LOOK UP.

So if there is a HUGE planet, supposedly 8x bigger than jupiter, meant to be entering in OUR solar system in less than 2 YEARS time, then we 100% would have seen it by now.

Then there's this crap about "but we built telescopes on the south pole to track it!". Truth is there are telecsopes on the south pole for the only reason that we can see things alot longer than anywhere else on the planet before it goes out of view.

Then there's the "nibiru is hiding behind the sun!". Guess what guys, we actually rotate around our sun

Not even a disinfo agent here lol, just annoyed at being bombarded with posts like yours claiming nibiru to be true just because you've had a "vision".

[edit on 5-7-2010 by FermiFlux]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Benedict9 is talking about an Australian Astrophysicist. I can't find out his/her name yet. I have asked a family friend who also works in this field to try and find out who it is and what he/she has to say regarding any real "threat".

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
reply to post by xspinx

I have my own Explanation: the Object that Bigger than Jupiter must be a real Life Dyson Sphere

Uhhh why?
I mean, it's not out of the question, but really, it must be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join