It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Veiwing: The Data Dump on PSI warfare

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Hey Ripcontrol
Would you happen to know what the 8 numbers Moorehouse was using, to induce the remote veiwing state, is spoken of in his first video.

Thanks Much

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

It is a set of alpha/alpha-numeric sequence that is used for this purpose.

Usually it is written on an envelope and given to the viewer by the monitor.

It is chosen at random to prevent possible aol and front loading.

to my knowledge it is not used to induce anything. It is only the link to the envelop with the target info in it.

it was discovered that after skeptics complained that the coordinates (actual ones of significance) could be memorized, someone just choose random numbers.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ed Dames - Remoteviewed

Edward Dames [Major, Ret.] was assigned for over two years to the U.S. Army intelligence unit that utilized Controlled Remote Viewing as a data collection tool. Prior to his military retirement he founded Psi-Tech Corporation, a company now based in Beverly Hills, California, of which is he is the President.

watch the videos on the site...

And

Stargate Project wiki

Ed Dames Dames was one of the first five Army students trained by Ingo Swann through Stage 3 in coordinate remote viewing. Because Dames' role was intended to be as session monitor and analyst as an aid to Fred Atwater [35] rather than a remote viewer, Dames received no further formal remote viewing training. After his assignment to the remote viewing unit at the end of January 1986 he was used to "run" remote viewers (as monitor) and provide training and practice sessions to viewer personnel. He soon established a reputation for pushing CRV to extremes, with target sessions on Atlantis, Mars, UFOs, and aliens. He has been a guest more than 30 times on the Coast to Coast AM radio show.[36]

Thats the whole doggie from wiki.

Learnrv.com

The world's foremost remote viewing teacher, and creator of Technical Remote Viewing, Major Edward A. Dames, United States Army (ret.), is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program. He served as both training and operations officer for the U.S. government's TOP SECRET psychic espionage unit. Background: Edward Dames is a ROTC Distinguished Military Graduate of the University of California, Berkeley. Between 1979 and 1983, Major Dames served as an electronic warfare officer and scientific and technical intelligence officer

It also mentions three medals.

You tune ed dames

and

one of his many many appearances on art bell

information is good....

one of his web sites

Books

ed dames amazon

Tell me what you see

not read

A lot of his material for sale is on dvds ect.

He appears a lot of the time on art bell...

Read through some of these articles and make your own minds up

Please note this is my opinion

Ed dames is, how do I put this? Is considered a whack job by most of the other ones listed here so far...

If you ever get to speak with him, ask about how santa is doing.

This is due to his behavior and obsession with linking all incidents to and massive off targeting behavior during his time as a monitor. He violated a lot of the frontloading rules and it sometimes cost him his access to the targets.

This does not limit his abilities to a point, just the reliability of the data

Read over his material and judge for your self...

He does make some interesting predictions.... Follow up for your self...

In the interest of fair play

Will the real lynn buchanan please stand up

As president of PSI TECH, Incorporated, my primary occupation is the dissemination of accurate and precise data, derived from technical remote viewing. Over the last year, I have had occasion to observe several of my former military subordinates engaging in an inordinate distortion of facts about me, but chalked up their public statements to jealousy and "sour grapes." This group of individuals had failed to make the grade as trained military remote viewers. My tolerance for their distortion of facts about my own background and the history of military remote viewing, has now reached its limits

[edit on 16-8-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

One has to always have one's self organized in order to accomplish any task.

2/3's of Government is about organization of elements in order for efficiency.

However, where the Hell the efficiency goes, no one knows.

I found Russell Targ a bit dry and crusty to read like a Professor looking down his nose on unworthy students, but possibly it was the topic.

Joseph McMoneagle is a great read on Remote Viewing.

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook : Joseph McMoneagle

I got a lot out of his book however I tend to keep information to myself, depending on what it is, and how important that information might be.

Mental Imagery From Words Or Images

Information after all is power.

That is as well due to my own skepticism of the paranormal.

As well as I am just not stupid enough to divulge the wrong information.

Yes, I would deny ATS'ers certain information, do your homework people.

Nothing is secret within Government if you know policy, procedure, and protocol.

I was never a fan of Ingo Swan though as he makes me think of Swammie's.

If this topic interests you, you might want to check out, SRI International

Quote from : Wikipedia : SRI International

SRI International, founded as Stanford Research Institute, is one of the world's largest contract research institutes.

Based in the United States, the trustees of Stanford University established it in 1946 as a center of innovation to support economic development in the region.

It was later incorporated as an independent non-profit organization under U.S. and California laws.

Fascinating stuff going on there and very interesting funding sources.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Its probably next to my marbles.... They just havent found a way to make money off the efficiency...

Their is a very key component to Remote influencing that I will not share. It may just be my own discovery but It is a very crucial key.

It is all ... what is that word...yes ... open source intelligence...

Speaking of which a lot more threads have seemed to appear on this site regarding remote viewing.... Some good and some bad I will go over each one

Thanks SKL...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

There are no secrets within Government nor the Universe if you know yourself.

People get so outraged over not being told what is going on.

As well they forget that life is not fair and that you have to actually pay attention.

American Idol, Big Brother, and Survivor will teach you nothing.

Except how to stay wrapped in a bubble of ignorance and lies.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Sometimes looking behind the curtain it seems you know more than you are ment to.
The universe can seem a lonely empty place.
No one can know everything.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It is a pity that most people only learn about remote viewing in the highly skewered context of all these military gentlemen going around, making a fast buck out of their alleged exploits when employed by the U.S. government.

If, instead, you want to learn about a specific form of remote viewing - that of the subatomic world - that involves no dodgy soldiers or spies whose honesty you have to trust, may I invite you to look at remote viewing research carried out over a hundred years ago - yes, over ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO - into the structure of atoms and how it has been vindicated by a theoretical physicist who has explained the puzzling, century-old paranormal observations of subatomic particles in terms of nuclear and particle physics. His website is at:
smphillips.8m.com...
The historical background to this work is set out at:
smphillips.8m.com...
and his scientific explanation of the paranormal descriptions of the alleged atoms of the first 20 elements of the periodic table is given at:
smphillips.8m.com...
You will find there what amounts to proof of the existence of an altered state of consciousness (long known to yogis as one of the siddhis, or paranormal psychic faculties) in which real objects present in the material being examined at the time become accurately displayed to the inner eye as a kind of highly interactive, virtual reality. Please take note that there is NOTHING symbolic about these images - there is far too much detailed correlation between their features and scientifically established facts about the atoms and their nuclei for that purely psychological explanation to be plausible. So, although I speak of a "virtual reality", that is only a metaphor; I don't mean to imply that the images experienced referred to non-existent things. On the contrary, the whole point about this physicists' research is that he has, amazingly, proved that they must have been representations of real objects, not merely hallucinations, because they conform closely to what nuclear and particle physicists have established over half a century later for the nucleonic and quark composition of atomic nuclei and for the forces that operate between them.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well I am back on this subject because I am boning up for my divorce.

Lyn Buchanan

Leonard (Lyn) Buchanan is the Executive Director of Problems> Solutions>Innovations (P>S>I) which started as a small data analysis company in the Washington, D.C. area in 1992, after Lyn’s retirement from the military. In late 1995, when the US government declassified their Remote Viewing project, information became public about Lyn’s prior involvement with that project as one of the unit’s Remote Viewers, Database Manager, Property Book Officer and as the unit’s Trainer. Public demands for training and applications became great, and P>S>I moved into the remote viewing field full time, bringing with it Lyn's extensive databasing capabilities. At the present time, P>S>I possesses the most complete body of data on the applications of remote viewing in real-world applications.

and

LB remote viewed

Leonard "Lyn" Buchanan was assigned for over eight years to the U.S. Army intelligence unit that utilized Controlled Remote Viewing as a data collection tool. He functioned as a Viewer, a CRV Instructor, and a Viewer profile (database) manager, as well as misc. duties many members performed (e.g., Monitoring). After his retirement from military service in 1992, he founded The AWP to assist civilian intelligence (police, FBI, etc.) in locating missing children, and founded Problems>Solutions>Innovations to develop solutions for intelligence-related data acquisition. This includes the training of civilians in the discipline of CRV and its related skills. He created The Controlled Remote Viewing Home Page to provide the public information on CRV, and gives lectures and media appearances related to the subject when time allows.

Videos

Books
The Seventh Sense - Amazon

A very important note

lb article

Someone had asked: > Most importantly, why do professional RVers seem to believe that -- except in the case of crooks,missing persons, etc. -- it is an invasion of privacy to mine the thoughts and emotions of an unwitting US resident? Lyn responded: > Because it is. I, personally, find it very distasteful to go looking around someone else’s private living space. Even when people tell me to view them to see whether or not they are sincere and will make a good student, I refuse. As for specifically spying on the "US resident", there was a presidential order (Executive Order) which came out during the Ford administration, called EO 11-905. It detailed the rights of US citizens to not be spied on, and delineated what rights and under what conditions government - at all its various levels - had for spying on US Citizens. This was later superceded by EO 12-333, and can be found and read in its entirety on the Internet. Just search Google for "12-333" or "12333". Controlled Remote Influencing (CRI) theory is not part of Ingo Swann’s structure," Lyn emphasized, "but a development which built on it. It is also a very powerful tool, and not a toy. In the hands of an amateur, it can wreak havoc and be very dangerous."

Well now for the parts I have to speak on,,,

I learned a lot of aspects from his material so I am partially biased. I am also smart enough to realize from my additional research to that you need multiple mentors in the field.

his web site gives a lot of good basics to add to the manual for the training process.

His book does point out that two people have been trained in cri.

He also covered the possibility of a defense.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Edwin C. May

I find this man interesting. I do not originally remember him in any of the literature... I am not adding time change into it. I swear he was not part of the group originally

Edwin C. May

Dr. May has managed complex, interdisciplinary research projects for the US federal government since 1985. He presided over 70% of the funding and 85% of the data collection for the government’s 24-year involvement in parapsychological research. His responsibilities included fund raising, personnel management, project administration and planning, and he was the guiding force for the technical research effort. Currently, Dr. May is the Executive Director of the Cognitive Sciences Laboratory which now resides within the Laboratories for Fundamental Research. Prior to this appointment, Dr. May was the Director of a similar program at Science Applications International Corporation and before that at SRI International. Dr. May has been involved in anomalous mental phenomena research since 1972.

ECM -

Edwin C. May spent the first part of his research career in his chosen Ph.D.-degreed discipline, Low Energy, Experimental Nuclear Physics, which he earned in 1968 at the University of Pittsburgh. Before leaving that career he had published 16 papers in the peer-reviewed physics literature including his report of the first measurement of the singlet state of the deuteron which appeared in the prestigious journal Physical Review Letters.

Nill on vids

nill on books....

any more info you can get from out there

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Now I am going to veer a little bit to the side...

Article Wolf Messing

When he predicted Hitler's death if the Fuhrer "turned toward the East." Hitler had a sum of 200,000 marks put on his head. If Hitler, who was fascinated by the occult arts, had listened to Messing rather than his advisors, the war would have gone differently. Messing was arrested by the Germans. At the police station, he gave the officers a mental order to go to a room in the other end of the building, even his guards. He wrote: "When, responding to my will, the police had all gathered in that room, I lay completely motionless, as if dead. Then, quickly, I ran into the corridor. Instanly, before they could come to, I slid the iron bolt on the door..."

and

english/russia wolf messing

Wolf Messing was born on 10th of September, 1899 on the territory of Russian Empire in a tiny jewish place near Warsaw (currently the territory of Poland). His surprising psychic abilities were discovered at his early age. In 1937 Messing predicted the death of Adolf Hitler if he decides invading Russia, due to this fact he attracted an attention of Gestapo, Nazi German secret service. He was arrested in Warsaw and sent to prison. While he were imprisoned in the cell he used his hypnosis power to gather all the personnel of the prison in his camera including the chief of the prison, then he made them believe that there are diamonds scattered across the floor of his cell. The Nazi guards started collecting the diamonds while he just freely left the cell and closed the cell door after himself. After that he fled to USSR, while all his other relatives tragically died in Nazi concentration camps.

vids

part 2

will someone translate this please????

books
wolf messing- biograpghy

on my to read list

And part of his story is in here
Psychic discoveries

edit on 20-10-2010 by ripcontrol because: my brain is not so much resisting but learning to work with itself

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Edgar Cacye- wiki

Edgar Cayce (March 18, 1877 – January 3, 1945) (pronounced /ˈkeɪsiː/) was an American who claimed to be a psychic with the ability to channel answers to questions on subjects such as health or Atlantis while in a self-induced trance. Though Cayce considered himself a devout Christian and lived before the emergence of the New Age Movement, some believe he was the founder of the movement and influenced its teachings.[1]

Edgar Cayce ATS search

just read over them when you get a chance....

Edgar Cayce .org

About Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc. (A.R.E.®), is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1931 by Edgar Cayce (1877-1945), to research and explore transpersonal subjects such as holistic health, ancient mysteries, personal spirituality, dreams and dream interpretation, intuition, and philosophy and reincarnation.

vids

history channels

ARE

books just go to amazon or barnes and noble

Here why I am skipping to this quickly...

Cayce was what he was under hypnosis.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I could go on and on. The point is that this has been going on for most of human existance.

The ability would come in quite handy and be a major reasons genes were passed on. What better advantage then knowing which way the cookie will crumble...

Now to the part I do not like but I did say I would get to......

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

before i go on i have to give a hint ... i left out the key component to what I have found to be the secret link to get this to work..

If your of a sensitive nature, a liberal pc ist or dont happen to be eighteen just keep reading do not click on this link

Mods I respected you enough to not post a direct vid... please respect the fact I am withholding information...

With in the video, mixed with my other post, adding in my personality I believe I have given the few here how can use this properly the hint as to where the information is. The vid gives you a hint if you sit back just stare and think...

Remember the word is HOW!!!!!

Now to the skeptics...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Well we have the point where I can do the emotional side of this data dump....

As the post I am replying to remember it well... I am using it in the divorce against all parties. The courts are an adversarial process not justice... Law 101

I.e. I have got it working.....

Remore viewing Skeptics Wiki

Star Gate review 1995 In 1995 the American Institute for Research released "An Evaluation of Remote Viewing: Research and Applications" by Mumford, Rose and Goslin. This document contained the two summaries of evidence regarding remote viewing written by Ray Hyman and Jessica Utts where they assess the results of the ten most recent SAIC experiments (Ed May had originally been asked to provide the labs ten best experiments, but he decided this would not make for a fair assessment, so he supplied details of the last ten). In parapsychological literature it is usually assumed that these two parts were the only parts considered in the judgement of the efficacy of remote viewing in intelligence gathering. But a third part, which summarised the experiences of a number of people who had actually tested remote viewing in something approaching an operational environment is perhaps more detrimental that Hyman's report. The first review was from Jessica Utts, and it is a solidly written piece of work. It deftly introduces the definitions of the phenomena being examined as well as the statistical methods used to measure them. She explains the ten experiments being examined and their results as well as comparing them to results from other laboratories (using ganzfeld data from four other institutions) to demonstrate a replicable effect size. On the first page of her report she makes the statement that " Using the standards applied to any other area of science, it is concluded that psychic functioning has been well established." Ray Hyman's paper gave a brief history of arguments against parapsychology, including Rhine, the Soal controversy and the early ganzfeld work and he doesn't talk much about the SAIC experiments at all. Utts has a reply printed afterwards, answering Hyman's remarks about parapsychology. The last part, called " Evaluating the Utility of Remote Viewing in Intelligence Operations" talked about the use of remote viewing in something approaching operational circumstances. It contains a number of interviews with people (who remain anonymous) who'd asked for some remote viewing to be carried out on a particular subject. In interview one, the interviewee says "The information provided by these viewings was not held to be useful in any operational sense. The reasons stated for reaching this conclusion were: 1) the information was too broad and too vague to direct relevant observations: 2) crucial elements of the case, particularly financial concerns, did not appear in any of the reports; 3) the information provided could be interpreted in too many different ways; 4) hits were often stereotypic given the available cues in the tasking; 5) there were a large number of demonstrably wrong conclusions." In interview two, the interviewee claimed that some of the data given by the remote viewers was of use but "some degree of accuracy could be expected if the viewers had a knowledge of the sponsoring organization and its areas of interest." The same report already stated that "The viewers had some knowledge of the target organizations and their operations but not the background of the particular tasking at hand." In the third interview "all members of the group stated that the information was too vague and ambiguous for operations, noting that unless specific map locations could be identified, the information could not be used in operational decision making."

skeptic remote viewing

Remote viewing (RV) is a fancy name for telepathy or clairvoyance, the alleged psychic ability to perceive places, persons, and actions that are not within the range of the senses. The term seems to have been invented by physicist Dr. Russell Targ and physicist/scientologist Dr. Harold Puthoff to describe their work with alleged psychics for the U.S. government in a project known as Star Gate.

read the full article....
Googled Skeptics remote viewing

I will at this point say I am tired of the articles I have read over the other side...

It seems each starts out as giving negative connotations, then well they said....

Enough of the garbage...

Here is the mind set I am taking with my experiments... I took a page out of the russian books...

I saw a UFO
I took a digital camera recording
I didnt go to the tv stations or the government

I went to my core group of engineers and showed them the footage..
I then asked them how can this be done?
We went from there....

Well, lets see, we see no emmissions point... i.e. no evidence of fuel based systems....

Might be gravametic....

Lets see, those 360 degree turns, 90 degree turns mean....

do you see where I am going....

After about six months barring spies and interference from our fed friends we might have a working model...

another year... prototype....

and guess what I tell them after the prototype is successful... btw, photoshop does wonders....

the Term is reverse engineering...

This is what I have attempted to do with CRV...

you see i realized early on the practitioners were leaving things out...

for one remote influencing of someone is quite easily done...

I know their system is different, but i found they parts to make it work...the other parts came out due to another completely different field of research... see the above post i replied to.

anyhows...

I invite the skeptics to post... I want your input....

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thanks for an excellent thread and a shedload of resources.

My personal experience leads me to believe that these techniques have been fully rolled out and practiced by the security services in the UK for a couple of decades now. In combination with 'through the wall' technologies, community intelligence networks, and even the practice of black magic (I kid thee not) they manage to maintain a horrifically tight grip on 'people of interest'.

I'd give ten stars if I could; the info will keep me going for a while.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I also wanted to let you know the upcoming part is about to delve into other countries programs... I intend to share what I have found. I might as well start with the US mother the UK....

stay tuned

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Your post reminded me of the amazing work of South American (in the case study they were Peruvian) shamans, who used hallucinogenic plants - in particular ayahuasca - to go into an altered state and discern information about how to heal using naturally occurring plants and plant extracts.

They would come up with extremely precise recipes, for specific conditions, and a load of big pharma companies have been raping their knowledge for decades, as it really works...

The most fascinating thing for me was the paintings drawn by a shaman who also found a source of income as an artist. He painted pictures of things he saw in trance states, and by coincidence, a molecular biologist happened to see some of the paintings - he was utterly amazed, as the paintings showed things like unraveled DNA, chromosome reproduction, the structure of DNA, as well as very specific cell processes which could not be known by anyone but an absolute PhD specialist. The man who painted them was a traditional shaman, and had no formal education, living in remote jungle his entire life.

The Cosmic Serpent, Jeremy Narby

Interview with Jeremy Narby

We can take or leave this search for correspondences, and Western science has decided , in large part, to leave it. Radical connectivity just hasn't made sense to the rational mind. Though perhaps the better we understand our condition, it makes the best sense.

One thing we are, and that we share with all life, is code. Single-celled creatures that lived billions of years ago were written with the same four-letter nucleic alphabet as we are. Nothing on Earth has endured like DNA. Nothing on Earth can even account for it. Its co-discoverer Francis Crick contended that it must be of extraterrestrial origin, much as shamans claimed life descended from a cosmic serpent.

Jeremy Narby's The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge is a fascinating account of an anthropologist trying to make sense of his own ayahuasca vision of giant, twinned snakes, why such visions are so common, and why creation myths around the world share the same imagery. ("Ayahuasca," by the way, has a value of 58, which corresponds with "awakens," "cosmos," "drunk" and "kabbalah.")

The first time Narby saw the paintings of shaman Pablo Amaringo he was impressed by their correspondence to his own ayahuasca-induced visions. Amaringo claims to paint only what he has seen and experienced in the shaman ritual. Images include writhing vines and twisted snakes, zigzag staircases and UFOs.

source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2cb20fd3ee9.jpg[/atsimg]

Increasingly, Narby was struck by the visual cues of DNA. He showed Amaringo's work to a friend with a good understanding of molecular biology who told him "Look - there's collagen. And there, the axon's embryonic network with its neurites. Those are triple helixes. And that's DNA from afar, looking like a telephone cord. This looks like chromosomes at a specific phase...."

In 1980 scientists determined that all cells emit photons at a rate of up to 100 units per second, and that DNA is the source of the photon emissions. The wavelength at which DNA emits photons "corresponds exactly to the narrow band of visible light." DNA emits a regular, coherent source of light: researchers compare it to an "ultra-weak laser." When Narby asked a scientific journalist friend what that implied, his friend explained "a coherent source of light, like a laser, gives the sensation of bright colors, a luminescence, and an impression of holographic depth."

DNA has a crystaline aspect with hexagonal, quartz-like base pairs. Most of its length is aperiodic, as the sequences of base pairs is irregular. However, writes Narby, "this is not the case for the repeat sequences that make up a full third of the genome, such as ACACACACACACACAC." Junk DNA, it's been called.

In these sequences, DNA becomes a regular arrangement of atoms, a periodic crystal - which could, by analogy with quartz, pick up as many photons as it emits. The variation in the length of the repeat sequences (some of which contain up to 300 bases) would help pick up different frequencies and could thereby constitute a possible and new function for a part of "junk" DNA.

Narby wonders whether DNA, stimulated by such drugs as '___' - the principal hallucinogen of ayahuasca and created naturally in the human brain - activates "not only its emission of photons (which inundate our consciousness in the form of hallucinations), but also its capacity to pick up the photons emitted by the global network of DNA-based life? This would mean the biosphere itself, which can be considered 'as a more or less fully interlinked unit,' is the source of the images."

source

Anyway, hope the above is of interest; I can testify that the book, "The Cosmic Serpent" is a must-read.

Fly.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Great stuff, will do. I added the info about the DNA phenomena as researched by Narby, because I think it may be relevant to the why and how RV works... What do you think of it all?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Yes it is very much related to the skills Remote viewers posses...

I worded it this way because each practitioner will tell you that CRV is a specialized set of protocols... The shaman is using the skill set but accessing them through his world view.

Good , no great find.... My opinion is the artist/shaman accessed the data and translated it into what he could understand...

found this...

mod foia???

A study was undertaken in 2001-2002 to investigate theories about capabilities to gather information remotely about what people may be seeing and to determine the potential value, if any, of such theories to Defence. The Ministry of Defence has released the findings of this study in response to a Freedom of Information request and we are pleased to now make it available to a wider audience via the MOD Freedom of Information Disclosure Log. Where indicated information has been withheld in accordance with Section 26 (Defence), Section 27 (International Relations), Section 40 (Personal Information), Section 41 (Information Provided In Confidence) and Section 43 (Commercial Interests) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

letter response

rv part one

rv prt 2

I just came across this so I guess I am going to start with the uk

bbc- uk study

The Ministry of Defence has defended a decision to carry out tests to find out whether psychic powers could be used to detect hidden objects.

It sounded a lot like a good case of white wash to me...

The MoD refused to discuss the possible applications of psychic techniques, but said that the study had concluded there was "little value" in using "remote viewing" in the defence of the nation. "The remote viewing study was conducted to assess claims made in some academic circles and to validate research carried out by other nations on psychic ability," said a spokeswoman. She added: "The study concluded that remote viewing theories had little value to the MoD and was taken no further."

gtg will finish later

<< 1    3 >>

join