It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed Fails 229-198

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Many of them probably don't even know what the issue is, voting for solely their party. From what I see partisanship is obvious here with only 23 democrats voting for the audit.

Ron Paul always said how most of them are uneducated and oblivious to the role of fed reserve let alone secrecy that protects corporate interests. But yes it is almost certain that quite a few had personal interest in voting against it as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if majority of them would use "national security" as excuse for voting nay. You can always connect almost anything with security and some fictional threats.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
S & F good Sir, this is about as important as it gets.

So doing nothing more than 'looking over the books' of the Private Federal reserve gets a big 'NO, go away'.

The Australian Federal reserve is not private and although independent of parliament it's transparent.

American citizens have EVERY right to see what this Zionist establishment is doing with the money created out of thin air and charge out with interest.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Isn't this always the way it goes. Anything really important fails by just a few votes. Take a look at the legislation that handed our economy over to the Nazi bankers. We will be lucky to survive as a nation at all. Our Republic was a fragile thing after all, the idea that all men are created equal, ok they did have to compromise with the slave owners, but they got the good stuff on paper. All men are created equal. Our nation was a beacon of liberty to all of mankind, while it lasted. The last 65 years were kind of crazy, the Nazi's had an invisible presence and drove us into the cold war & the Vietnam War and now we've just given them the victory. This is all they wanted anyway, to kill our democratic republic and enslave and loot and murder us. We don't even know what is happening in the gulf. It is off limits. Are battle-hardened foreign troops rounding our families into Fema camps? We don't know what is happening in Arizona. One third of Arizona is open to Mexico. Are we being invaded by paid murderous, Juarez-style thugs from there? Our economy is being imploded and our military has been taken over to serve the Nazi masters in their war of global destruction. Our leaders have failed us, but what could they do? Congress is no picnic. It is a Mafia style Nazi machine. Did Kucinich get dangled out of the airplane to get his vote on healthcare? We will never know. No matter how bad we think things are, we find they are far far worse, Next round of swine flu vaccination will probably be administered at gun point. The FDA is gleefully poisoning our food. The EPA is taxing the air we breath, also poisoned. The govt can kill anyone they want, anytime, for any reason. Alex Jones was a rerun. Funny, it didn't say it was a rerun.
Now we discover that BP has been illegally killing the mustangs. What symbolism. The Nazis even killed the wild mustangs. You notice how reality zone's coins are stamped with a horse. representing freedom. Fourth of July was overcast. They don't want to take a chance on the peons getting too happy.You would never have suspected Queen Elizabeth to be a Nazi

[edit on 5-7-2010 by m khan]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I just want to put forward the following possibility to explain why they wont even have a look at the books:

What if they are being told behind closed doors that the Fed has been dodgy as, if it were to go public it would cost more pain for the people/economy. They might well be doing the right thing but just keeping behind closed doors.

Then again it likely is just the illuminati screwing us all and setting the stage for the next war, which may be the only way to cover their trails.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caveat Lector

American citizens have EVERY right to see what this Zionist establishment is doing with the money created out of thin air and charge out with interest.

THE FED TAKES FIRM OWNERSHIP OF AMERICA.

Zionist establishment? Where the hell do you get that?

I have the names of every member of the Fed and there is not a Jew among them. The Rothschild banking empire has never been run by Jews. They have no Jewish bloodlines. Make no mistakes though this is about bloodlines. The Queen of England AND Dutche bank is about blood lines. They are the same parties as the Bildenburg group.

Lets make congress bring this up again by threating to recall or not elect these bastards that have taken America.

TAB = TAKE AMERICA BACK

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If this does not make it clear American's are being misled and lied too, then nothing will make it clear to them and they are sheeple for sure.

I love America's Ideals, i would love to see the implemented and stood up for. I fear your political organizations have control over you.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

Don’t wait for the “hit list” to get carried out by any militia because there are none! Any of the militia’s you hear about or read about on the net are just all talk, gutless rednecks reliving their childhood playing army men! They don’t even have the ability to direct traffic let alone fight against a tyrannical govt. what a joke.

Look and see if you can find a militia site. They are all either 404 error or years out of date, last updated in the 90’s. I am starting to think that there is just no hope any longer!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Congress represents the will of the people.

How many people in general society do you know that want the Federal Reserve to be audited? How many of these brain dead idiots even know that the Federal Reserve exists? Most of these people wouldn't even know what money was if they couldn't trade it in for Big Macs to shove down their fat, ignorant throats.

So what's sad is, that while they did the WRONG thing they still voted according to the will of the people: "Stop Caring, Do Nothing, then Go Eat."

What we have here are Brain Dead representatives to Brain Dead voters, that's why absolutely nobody's political career will even take a dent from this.

Well, except for that slimy turncoat Kucinich whose career was riding on support from liberal leaning conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Don't you love it when a politician shows there true colors.I'm all for recalling or impeaching them all but I think term limits would be a good start to.

I can't even fathom what it would be like to have someone like Palosi as your boss.I would think that would have to be as bad as wakeing up in the morning stareing her in the face.........now theres a thought.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingpaddy

THE FED TAKES FIRM OWNERSHIP OF AMERICA.

Zionist establishment? Where the hell do you get that? The Rothschild banking empire has never been run by Jews

Ben Bernanke and his processors, all Jewish Zionisists. Jacob Rothschilds (not just Jacob) is Jewish btw.

[edit on 5/7/10 by Caveat Lector]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Can an American please help me understand this...

How in hell can those who voted 'nay' justify their vote? Surely they must have some smarmy explanation for why it is in America's interests for the Fed not to be audited! What justification have they been giving? Because if there is none, I have no idea how these people a) sleep at night, b) still have their jobs. At least if they can fool themselves into thinking they're doing 'the right thing', I can (partially) understand their making the wrong call.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
In reality, it doesn't matter if the house passes it or not...the Senate NEVER WILL. It was already weakened because the votes weren't there.

Stop speaking sense damnit. There is also the fact the amendment was changed to make the audit worthless a few months ago.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Several of the congressmen who voted "nay' will be recalled in November. To those of you who are calling for recall, don't just sit here and type. Get petitions together and demand it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This critical vote was a lot closer than I would have thought and certainly a megalot closer that it would have been 4 or 6 years ago. I think both the bill sponsors and we should keep up the pressure.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
My congressman also voted "NO". He'll definitely be receiving an e-mail from me!

As others have stated, it's beyond my understanding as to really why they would vote "NAY."

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ReAlIzAtIoN]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
New Hampshire Rep Hodes(D) was a Yay vote...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Wow. This is insanity.

Like a previous poster said, Treason.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
I hope Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty will be able to put forward candidates in opposition to those in the pocket of the FED.

They won't and they can't. That organization, under FEC guidelines, is not permitted to endorse or detract from any campaign.

As far as 'audit the fed', as much as I admire Ron Paul's policies and perseverance, I've never understood the point of the bill. Lets ask the criminals to be honest and expose their own crimes by confessing those crimes in writing (via an audit). Did anyone really think the 'audit' would have been true, accurate, and correct?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I wrote *emailed my congressman and asked why he did not vote - as soon as I get a reply I will post it.

I encourage other to write their "representatives"

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

Isn't it the best shot we've got? What is the alternative? Allow them to keep going totally unfettered?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join