It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed Fails 229-198

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Take joy that the yays have grown, not that the nays are many. Vote accordingly.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by MKULTRA

Isn't it the best shot we've got? What is the alternative? Allow them to keep going totally unfettered?

I think if these men were alive today, they would tell you a few alternatives.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by MKULTRA

Isn't it the best shot we've got? What is the alternative? Allow them to keep going totally unfettered?

It is the best shot that people who still believe in the system have. The best shot for people who are fed up with the system have is to stop rewarding them. The best way to stop rewarding the government is twofold:

1) Stop having income.

2) Stop using federal reserve notes.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
For those who might be interested in who the turn coats were, I compiled this list. These are only the ones who originally sponsored this bill and then either voted against it or didn't vote when it came down to it. I hope this post isn't too far into the thread to matter - it took me a while to compile it - wonder why the Ron Paul site didn't do this?

Looks like CA, NY, OH, TX, IL, and WA all had the most turn coats.

State Vote Name
AK Not Voting Rep Young, Don
AL Nay Rep Bright, Bobby
AR Nay Rep Berry, Marion
Rep Snyder, Vic
AZ Nay Rep Grijalva, Raul M.
Rep Pastor, Ed
CA Nay Rep Chu, Judy
Rep Farr, Sam
Rep Filner, Bob
Rep Harman, Jane
Rep Lofgren, Zoe
Rep Richardson, Laura
Rep Schiff, Adam B.
Rep Sherman, Brad
Rep Speier, Jackie
Rep Stark, Fortney Pete
Not Voting Rep Woolsey, Lynn C.
CO Nay Rep Perlmutter, Ed
Rep Polis, Jared
Rep Salazar, John T.
CT Nay Rep Courtney, Joe
Rep Murphy, Christopher S.
FL Nay Rep Boyd, Allen
Rep Brown, Corrine
Rep Kosmas, Suzanne M.
GA Nay Rep Barrow, John
Rep Bishop, Sanford D., Jr.
Rep Johnson, Henry C. "Hank," Jr.
Rep Lewis, John
Rep Scott, David
HI Nay Rep Hirono, Mazie K.
IA Nay Rep Boswell, Leonard L.
Rep Braley, Bruce L.
Rep Loebsack, David
IL Nay Rep Davis, Danny K.
Rep Halvorson, Deborah L.
Rep Hare, Phil
Rep Jackson, Jesse L., Jr.
Rep Quigley, Mike
Rep Schakowsky, Janice D.
IN Nay Rep Hill, Baron P.
Rep Visclosky, Peter J.
KY Nay Rep Chandler, Ben
Rep Yarmuth, John A.
LA Nay Rep Melancon, Charlie
MA Nay Rep Delahunt, Bill
Rep McGovern, James P.
Rep Tierney, John F.
MD Nay Rep Edwards, Donna F.
Rep Ruppersberger, C. A. Dutch
Rep Sarbanes, John P.
ME Nay Rep Michaud, Michael H.
Rep Pingree, Chellie
MI Nay Rep Conyers, John, Jr.
Rep Kildee, Dale E.
Rep Kilpatrick, Carolyn C.
Rep Schauer, Mark H.
MN Nay Rep Oberstar, James L.
Rep Peterson, Collin C.
Rep Walz, Timothy J.
MO Nay Rep Clay, Wm. Lacy
MS Nay Rep Thompson, Bennie G.
Not Voting Rep Taylor, Gene
NC Nay Rep Kissell, Larry
Rep Miller, Brad
Rep Shuler, Heath
NH Nay Rep Shea-Porter, Carol
NJ Nay Rep Adler, John H.
Rep Pascrell, Bill, Jr.
Rep Payne, Donald M.
Rep Rothman, Steven R.
NM Nay Rep Heinrich, Martin
Rep Lujan, Ben Ray
NV Nay Rep Berkley, Shelley
NY Nay Rep Arcuri, Michael A.
Rep Bishop, Timothy H.
Rep Higgins, Brian
Rep Hinchey, Maurice D.
Rep Maffei, Daniel B.
Rep Murphy, Scott
Rep Nadler, Jerrold
Rep Slaughter, Louise McIntosh
Rep Tonko, Paul D.
Rep Weiner, Anthony D.
OH Nay Rep Boccieri, John A.
Rep Driehaus, Steve
Rep Fudge, Marcia L.
Rep Kaptur, Marcy
Rep Kucinich, Dennis J.
Rep Ryan, Tim
Rep Sutton, Betty
OK Nay Rep Boren, Dan
OR Nay Rep DeFazio, Peter A.
Rep Schrader, Kurt
Rep Wu, David
PA Nay Rep Altmire, Jason
Rep Dahlkemper, Kathleen A.
Rep Doyle, Michael F.
Rep Holden, Tim
Rep Murphy, Patrick J.
RI Nay Rep Langevin, James R.
SC Nay Rep Spratt, John M., Jr.
SD Nay Rep Herseth Sandlin, Stephanie
TN Nay Rep Cohen, Steve
Rep Davis, Lincoln
Rep Gordon, Bart
Not Voting Rep Wamp, Zach
TX Nay Rep Cuellar, Henry
Rep Doggett, Lloyd
Rep Hinojosa, Ruben
Rep Johnson, Eddie Bernice
Rep Ortiz, Solomon P.
Rep Reyes, Silvestre
Rep Rodriguez, Ciro D.
UT Not Voting Rep Bishop, Rob
VT Nay Rep Welch, Peter
WA Nay Rep Baird, Brian
Rep Inslee, Jay
Rep McDermott, Jim
Rep Smith, Adam
WI Nay Rep Baldwin, Tammy
Rep Kagen, Steve

If anyone can tell me how to do a table on here, I can make this much more readable. Anyway, hope it helps...

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i'm sure this didn't surprise anyone. the outcome was obvious from day one. if this was allowed to happen, the US would break out in mutiny.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Texas should just secede from the US, and elect Ron Paul as their president. (I read that when Texas became a state, they put it in their constitution that they could always leave again if they wanted.)

If that happened, I would move there. I am so tired of all the morons running our country, words can't even describe.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Did you see my list above? Texas was one of states that had the most turn coats!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

I've been trying to find this particular vote and found that HR 1207 was still in committee.

However, according to Wikipedia, it was amended to HR 3996 which was then itself amended to HR 4173: Restoring American Financial Stability Act of 2010, better known as the Wall Street Reform bill.

It sounds like you got your excerpt from prisonplanet.com which states HR 1207 but doesn't say when the vote took place or which bill they were exactly voting on. The entirety of the Paul bill didn't make it to the final act but an audit of the fed did make it into the act, even though it's one time. I'm still looking for that section of the act though.

My excerpt comes DIRECTLY from Ron Paul's website! Ron Paul.com

Here's Ron Paul himself, discussing the vote:

[edit to add movie]

[edit on 7/5/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ben Shalom Bernanke claims that an audit would impact the FED's decisions concerning monetary policy.

Here's the FED's stated monetary policy straight from the Fed's Website:

Goals of Monetary Policy The goals of monetary policy are spelled out in the Federal Reserve Act, which specifies that the Board of Governors and the Federal Open Market Committee should seek “to promote effectively the goals of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates.” Stable prices in the long run are a precondition for maximum sustainable output growth and employment as well as moderate long-term interest rates. When prices are stable and believed likely to remain so, the prices of goods, services, materials, and labor are undistorted by inf lation and serve as clearer signals and guides to the efficient allocation of resources and thus contribute to higher standards of living. Moreover, stable prices foster saving and capital formation, because when the risk of erosion of asset values resulting from inflation—and the need to guard against such losses—are minimized, households are encouraged to save more and businesses are encouraged to invest more.

And the FED's Charter in summary is:

1. “to promote effectively the goals of maximum employment"
2.stable prices,
3. moderate long-term interest rates.”

With Real US Unemployment between 16-20%,

And the Dollar actually worth 4 cents compared to the Gold Backed Dollar of 1913 due to excess printing and resulting inflation year after year.

I'd say that the FED's monetary policy hasn't worked all that well !

An audit of the FED would hopefully wake up the American population as to the reality of the extent as to how we are OWNED by foreign investors. And that our Income Taxes keep the wealthy Ruling Class RICH !

See for yourself at the FED Website:

www.federalreserve.gov...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Dicks, et al voted Nay.

you know Congressman Norm Dicks of WA... sad day these Dicks, et al. won't even choose to TRY for justice.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by LostNemesis
I have now lost all trust is Kucinich. He is not a representative of the people that vote him in.

Go to hell Kucinich. And all the others.

something has happened to Kucinich.
It all started with the Obamacare bill.
He was against it originally, then he switched
his vote and did an interview about it and he
was pale as a ghost like he was scared
of something. I don't know if he was bought
off or either somebody has some blackmail
dirt on him they were gonna expose if he didn't
vote the way they wanted him to. He did it again
in this vote. Voting against the audit.
Kucinich !!! What do they have on you???
Are you being blackmailed to sway your vote??
What's the problem ???

Is congress in Washington being blackmailed ???
Including Obama ???

WTF ????
This may be the case look at Al Gore with the global warming hoax failing. He now has this sex scandal incident come into the public view.

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling the money and its issuance.
—James Madison

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
How much more clear can it get when the congress refuses to audit the banking cartel that issues the currency for the entire country and people are forced to except it by law. Everyone of them except Ron Paul should be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail! Even the republocrats who voted for the bill gave a collective sigh of relief that it did not pass because they are all culpable in the demise of this country and complicit in the rape and theft of the wealth of this country by the Federal Reserve bankster cartel!

God I wish Americans would find thier missing testicles and put a stop to this!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This result should be greeted with great joy for the illuminated awakened.

There can no longer be any further doubt that the FEDS had something to hide. Why NO transparency, if it had been as honourable as they seemed to promote themselves to be?

The fact is that there is something fishy in its dealings, and thus the result of the vote, as well as the evidences of who the PUPPETS of the feds are. I did mentioned that the NWO is inept and incompetent. They dug themselves in this time, for all to see.

There can be no more confidence in the Feds and its operations. It will collapsed soon and hurt the economy with such vote results. It's investors, namely China, is not a fool.

The folks responsible are the masters - the rich and powerful who supplied the cash upfront to fool America to spend, and thus control the nation's policies and profited immensely for decades on interests from the loans.

This is NOT the fault of the PEOPLE, so for those feds bootlickers, lay off the PEOPLE. The fault lays with the rich and powerful international investors - the NWO who thought fit to rule even though they had been found incompetent time after time for decades.

This vote result is a bitter sweet victory for the People, but it's better to wake up and live with realities, confront it , deal with it as a nation and find a solution, then to live in delusion and make our innocent next generations enshackled with chains or humanity murdered for the crimes and mistake the rich and powerful made through divisions by wars.

If the NWO wants a competent solution, the best is to come clean once and for all. We humans are one and will find a common ground to stand upon to work for a better future.

We are all flawed, capable of making mistakes, but also just as equally capable of correcting them for the betterment of mankind as proven throughout history of civilisation.

It need not come to push and shove, if the inept fools, bootlickers and senile old men in the NWO just let the new generation and People lead for once.

In the meantime, take not of the political puppets. They must be pressured by their masters into taking such votes and sweating heaps on their future now. Resigning and enjoying their corruptively paid dividendens from such votes is no assurance when the awakened mobs decides to go on a lynching mood.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

6 out 0f 13
At least Tom price of district 6 voted Yea

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
Ben Shalom Bernanke claims that an audit would impact the FED's decisions concerning monetary policy.

Here's the FED's stated monetary policy straight from the Fed's Website:

Goals of Monetary Policy The goals of monetary policy are spelled out in the Federal Reserve Act, which specifies that the Board of Governors and the Federal Open Market Committee should seek “to promote effectively the goals of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates.” Stable prices in the long run are a precondition for maximum sustainable output growth and employment as well as moderate long-term interest rates. When prices are stable and believed likely to remain so, the prices of goods, services, materials, and labor are undistorted by inf lation and serve as clearer signals and guides to the efficient allocation of resources and thus contribute to higher standards of living. Moreover, stable prices foster saving and capital formation, because when the risk of erosion of asset values resulting from inflation—and the need to guard against such losses—are minimized, households are encouraged to save more and businesses are encouraged to invest more.

And the FED's Charter in summary is:

1. “to promote effectively the goals of maximum employment"
2.stable prices,
3. moderate long-term interest rates.”

With Real US Unemployment between 16-20%,

And the Dollar actually worth 4 cents compared to the Gold Backed Dollar of 1913 due to excess printing and resulting inflation year after year.

I'd say that the FED's monetary policy hasn't worked all that well !

An audit of the FED would hopefully wake up the American population as to the reality of the extent as to how we are OWNED by foreign investors. And that our Income Taxes keep the wealthy Ruling Class RICH !

See for yourself at the FED Website:

www.federalreserve.gov...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by nh_ee]
The FED is just a ponzi scheme and if we were to practice Fractional Reserve Lending we would be thrown in jail for fraud.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is how you beat the FED edwinvieira.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I thought this was our last chance to take a stand against the Fed and I was proud Ron Paul was the one leading the charge. It's a shame so many people pretending to represent Americans are so easily manipulated into covering up for the international bankers. All of those who voted no should be tried for treason immediatly.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
This confirms it.

I have now lost all trust is Kucinich. He is not a representative of the people that vote him in.

Go to hell Kucinich. And all the others.

While Kucinich was never as good of a candidate as Ron Paul, I thought he was at least a good runner up. If America was not owned by fascist bankers, the presidential 2008 debates should have been between Paul and Kucinich. No doubt Paul would have won, but it would have been interesting nonetheless. Now Kucinich is just being absolutely disgusting. First it was the health care bill, now this. After the health care debacle, I didn't want him outed, but I wouldn't really care either way, if he was voted out, he deserved it, but I didn't exactly wish for it. Now with him voting no on this, he deserves to get tossed out. It's reasonable why the other bums are voting for the fed, they are most likely bought and paid for. But Kucinich is betraying our trust. What a schmuck. He deserves to get voted out.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Wow. That's just ridiculous. I thought it gained steam lime crazy. Such a small margin of loss too. How unfortunate for the people. Another big blow to the rebuilding of America.

~Keeper

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Wait till November. They have marked themselves for retirement.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join