It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the World Dates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo

Yeah but this is an entire ancient civilization as opposed to one old dude on TV.

You said it. It�s an ancient civilization, how could they predict the end of the world without any tecnology to predict earthquakes, asteroids collisions, storms, etc, etc?

I don�t believe it.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Peronemlin,

There are a lot of things that ancient civilasations knew that have been only recently discovered by the western civilisation. Never underestimate Ancient civilisations.

Read my old thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
2006 is the year, according to the bible codes, that a nuclear holocaust will take place.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Raelian Alien Return Date

Elohim would return to Jerusalem in the year 2025

www.apologeticsindex.org...

Also heard the upcoming talked about Meteor strike will hit Earth June 18th (Tomorrow), June 20th, and June 27th 2004. Apparently people intercepted some Ham Radio thing with government people talking about the June 20th asteroid strike, which would technically be the 2nd one.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by sugeshotcha]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Can u please post a link for this?

.... Apparently people intercepted some Ham Radio thing with government people talking about the June 20th asteroid strike, which would technically be the 2nd one

[edit on 16-6-2004 by LaNena_24]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaNena_24
Can u please post a link for this?

.... Apparently people intercepted some Ham Radio thing with government people talking about the June 20th asteroid strike, which would technically be the 2nd one

[edit on 16-6-2004 by LaNena_24]

Yeah for real , that sounds interesting.

The Mayans had extensive knowledge of astronomy and physics. They really haven't concluded how they did. The ancient Sumerians knew about every planet and satellite in the Solar System. We only discovered Pluto in 1930. They had an extra planet though. Possibly one of these new planets like Chiron or maybe the elusive Planet X. The ancients knew much more than you think.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I respect ancient civilizations and I know they knew a lot of things, but I think that predicting the year of the end of the world in 2012 wasn�t one of them.

When I think the ways the world could end I think about:

A Nuclear Holocaust, which I don�t think ancients could predict, not because they couldn�t imagine such kind of weapons, but because they couldn�t predict the exact year, it could happen anytime since nuke weapons appear.

Or an asteroid impacting Earth, yes they could have know a lot of astronomy, buy I don�t think they have the means to track a piece of rock in space, which at that time must have been much far away than today.

About an alien invasion, I don�t think that�s much probable (I didn�t say NOT POSSIBLE), but how could they have discovered that? I don�t think that if they had contact with aliens (which I doubt) this would have told our ancients about their evil plans.

Just my point of view. I must surely be wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well, a new date appears: 2030. You probably already guessed it, it's an alien invasion.

Some, if not all, of you may be aware of the "Majestic Documents". Here is a link:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

In one of their last "messages", a kind of memo which "reveals" pretty much about this and that (alien stuff), it says that in one of the pieces they found at the Roswell crash, which they apparently translated, said that the alien invasion would occur sometime in 2030.

The funny thing in this document, is that he mentions it around the end (the last page at least). Isn't this the most important thing - what's about to happen?

Also, I doubt that every alien spaceship carries the date of invasion with them. Sure, the really grand ships maybe, but every single craft? I mean, what if Roswell never happened and another crash occured instead, would we still "know" about this date?

However, I don't know how the aliens operate, so I can't "complain" really. Just a thought...

Here is the link to the "final memo" (you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to read it):

About the Mayan thing, I recently heard that if we survive December 2012, then mankind will live in happiness in 4000 years. Heard of it?

Anyway, if the Mayans did had much to do with astronomy, I think it is logical to assume that it has to do with "space", that is, alien invasion, meteorite etc.

Besies, if you're really into the X-Files Mythology thing about 2012, about the alien invasion and stuff, then use this advise: get your hands on the metal magnetite. Surround yourself. It was this metal that caused the crash of 1947, and these aliens don't like it...

But if there will be an alien invasion, then I think there will be an increase of reports about UFOs and stuff. Unless, of course, they haven't planned this for a very, very long time...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The Bible Code has some end of the world dates and some 'you wish it were the end' dates (really bad years that make you wish you weren't here). I'm fairly new here and a bit scared of posting a link that I shouldn't so I'll say - google Bible Code and you'll find the information.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well.... I wonder what they will say the day before 6/6/2006, I mean, that would be the date of the devil, would it not?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Pernomelin:

About an alien invasion, I don�t think that�s much probable (I didn�t say NOT POSSIBLE), but how could they have discovered that? I don�t think that if they had contact with aliens (which I doubt) this would have told our ancients about their evil plans.

Read the message from extra terrestrials by Rael, it explains everything. He claims an ET contacted him and told him all this stuff and he wrote it into a book. It includes the 2025 date of when the Elohim return to earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't believe a thing Rael said. They claimed that they cloned a human being, yet, no proof. Second, they have a very booooring perspective on life, they believe that people don't have a soul, and etc....

Just so you know

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
6/6/06 would be the date of the beast.

They predicted other things too...seemed to be correct. Also the science today isn't always right. Science is everchanging, what is right today, can be wrong tomorrow.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Yngwie]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The Raelians are just another crazy sect. I�m talking seriously here.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

They predicted other things too...seemed to be correct. Also the science today isn't always right. Science is everchanging, what is right today, can be wrong tomorrow.

And this makes the Raelian sect more reliable than real science? Science that people have been studying for decades? Sure, science isn't always right, and yes, what's positive today can be negative tomorrow, but it is more reliable than some petty claims from a sick sect...

Besides, where is the proof of them cloning a human?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join