It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Over NY

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm no photo expert... Not sure whether this is a fake or not... But if I actually saw this, for the sake of excitement I would have taken a video of it instead of a series of photos... In fact, video is easier while driving
.. So, I wonder if this is really true !!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by itisoutthere
I'm no photo expert... Not sure whether this is a fake or not... But if I actually saw this, for the sake of excitement I would have taken a video of it instead of a series of photos... In fact, video is easier while driving
.. So, I wonder if this is really true !!

SOMETIMES!!!

Not even video recorders or camera picks up Ufos sometimes they require "Special Techniques" using a combination of night & day equipment,

Look at the Mexico fleet Youtube video that the Mexico's Air Force tracked, they was only visible due to night vision/infrared and invisible to the naked eye.

ET craft can materialize & dematerialize even from our infrared technologies evident in many other videos also, this craft in question appears translucent blending into its surroundings it would have been next to impossible to spot with the naked eye & traveling at speeds.

so i don't believe for one minite you would have had time to take a pic or the women who took the pic ever really new this craft was even there till the pic was developed and it would not be the first time such a thing has happened.

I'm not saying this is real or a hoax not yet anyways as all the debunk evidence is not solid enuff, it could be a reflection or it could be something entirely different,

Prove it!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The "object" exhibits no motion blur.

I've been involved in digital photography, imagery, and video since Photoshop and QuickTime were available. I can say with absolute certainty that the "object" is a reflection of something inside the vehicle because of the dual points that lack the motion blur of the exterior scenery.

The two points are not evidence of blur, instead it is evidence of a reflection of the inside and outside surfaces of glass which become more evidence on a curved or angled glass surface, of which a vehicle windshield has both.

Arguing otherwise is ridiculous.

Case closed.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join