It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Gulf Oil Spill Prove the U.S. Gov. are NOT in touch with E.T.?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

many among us believe the U.S. Government have been working with E.T. since the 1940s/1950s regarding Technology advancement etc.

My question is...

if we were really in touch with E.T. who are streets ahead of us with their Technologies, then surely they would be either visibly helping us repair the Gulf Oil Spill, or would be telling us how to fix it with various means and technology?

What are your thoughts on this?

g

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
like the government cares about the environment.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Or you could think the opposite way. Perhaps the US government actually knows....And this is the PTB way of saying... "You can't do anything...We own you". I figure most of the current US Govt. probably WOULDN'T know if the US had information on ET...or even contact with them.

Just my two cents on a possibility....Another thing you must keep in mind is the only people who can really operate at that depth is Oil Industry Experts.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

No, it doesn't prove they were never in touch with et's. One would be hard up trying to satisfactorily prove a negative like that.

If you take the angle that they actually either caused the spill or are deliberately not doing all they can to clean it up (the latter seems pretty obvious) then they certainly wouldn't be exposing their technology to the public eye (therefore also their enemies) to clean up something they either wanted to happen in the first place or will take advantage of.

It seems to me they will end up using the spill to work to their benefit rather than fixing the problem, while it may appear like a problem to the rest of us to them it may be a perfect opportunity to do something they've always wanted.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Good points. I guess it depends on the real agenda behind the spill itself. It will be interesting to see what happens if the spill turns into something way way bigger than was actually planned. Something that threatens the very people who planned it.

If, of course this is the way it was.

G.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think this has been planned for a long time.
You are seeing what is being presented with the right hand. What you don't see just yet, is that the left hand is hard at work getting the real agenda set into place while people are focused on the leak.

Et's behind it? Of course.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
ET wants the gulf to fill with oil, and the atmosphere to turn into methane, 'cause that's what they breathe. terraforming, eh.
simple.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Personally I believe their are other beings and I do think that TPTB know either about them or are in cahoots with them, but in actuality we do not know their intentions, we never had. I remember a while back someone posted, do you really think that there are 50 or something different types of aliens, and the greatest reply I ever heard was.. were not even sure of ONE!

We can speculate on ET presence or if their to help, or if their helping to destroy our planet, we just don't know. Right now we can say one thing with certainty, the humans are doing the most damage, and lets work on what we know, and until we can stop ourselves why would anyone or anything want to help, lets get US straight first.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Not really. You are making a general assumption that alien tech would be a panacea.

Technology is application specific (usually). If in possession of a UFO for 50 years its unlikely the back engineering efforts have been focused at deep well sealing technology....

Its quite possible they could have all kinds of wonderful craft which is of no use whatever stopping the slick in the gulf.

Its the same reason the military didn't take over and solve the problem like in a michael bay movie. They cant. They don't have the experience or the right kit.

The gulf situation proves nothing about aliens either way.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I don't think it proves anything one way or the other. Just because they are advanced enough to come here, does not mean they know what to about the leak.

Or maybe they are there right now. It would be a good reason for why the feds are keeping everyone out, especially those who want to take pictures and report what they see.

Or maybe the aliens home world is covered by a salty ocean full of petroleum and methane, and the feds are making them a habitat here on Earth.

or maybe...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have to agree with most of the people here and state that, this could be part of a teraforming plan.

Who's to say that once this is all done and dusted (not just the spill, the entire agenda), that aliens could have some form of technology to purify the oceans?

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
as I see it : if ET's were controlling some stuff on our earth, trying to avoid some crazy human stupid results of their actions, they would be upset and react against this oil spill ..... but maybe they only react in a invisible way, only to prevent, here they cannot prevent anything ....... it's already happening and they would interfere in a more visible way, which they cannot permit themselves because of yes because of what ???? I think they prefer stay in the shadow to react, in a preventiv way ... otherwise, it's really the moment to come and help us .... please Mister ET, come and help us please, we stupid humans ... please help us NOW NOW ..... we did play a dangerous game and did explose some dangerous oil vulcan .... please, drink up the whole spill and leave us only proper ocean water .... thanks a lot !!!!!!

poor humans, poor BP ( bastard people ), poor neocon fools, poor people in the streets victim of the system, peace but for how long ???

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Na, it does not prove one thing.

As long as planet earth is still here and it will be why should they care what we do to each other?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think, our Lord Jesus will not help us, our Mother Earth is bleeding but Saint Mother Maria will not help us, ET's will not help us, the Pope will not help us, Osama Bin Laden will not help us ? Bush will certainly not help us, Obama would like to help us but he cann't do anything about this, it's not his fault anyway ... BP fools and Halliburton fools are too busy cashing the $$$$ with Corexit poison they sell and buy, you are just ALONE with your poisoned oil spill !!!!
so, ( sarcasm ) get it in your "ss, the oil, good for lubrification !!!! poor humanity, cry on yourself, it is too late now, have a nice sleep and never wake up again because it is not beatifull any more to be awake !! peace anyway ... may who knows help you, poor human species.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I believe E.Ts do not support the use of fossil fuels and they have supposedly condemned us for our use of them. Maybe they hope this will be the final straw and that we will begin to start using alternative energy. So, in a way, by standing back they are helping.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Lets pretend for a moment the government was working with various different 'negative' entities or overlord creators. Why would they warn us about the oil spill? If anything, they would want the oil spill to happen. We already have the technology and knowledge of how to 'fix' the oil spill, but it is not being used. I hear there are experts in that field who claim they know how to stop the oil spill etc.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thewheelturns

We have the technology

Hell...I think beavers 250,000 years ago had the technology

Scumbag governments do NOT use this method, why? Because they want this oil spill to happen.

All you need is:

1. A military cargo plane
  2. Several hundred tons of round compressed hay bales
  3. Some common sense of strategic deployment of haybales.
  4. A boat the size of an OIL tanker (how ironic) with huge nets on both sides to collect the hay after it settles and absorbs the oil (24-48 hours).
  5. Diggers, loaders, cargo trucks - To transport the oil absorbed hay from the boats and also the beeches as most of the hay will wash up on the shore line.
  6. A Refinery plant to extract the OIL from the hay once all the hay has been collected.
  7. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and BOB IS YOUR UNCLE!

Easy, simple, primitive techniques are always the most successful.

Hay and Nets basically.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think it proves that they have enough technology to fight them off

"

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Im am pretty sure if our government wanted to stop the leak, they could have done it by now, with or without ET tech. I mean that top hat is the best they could do? Yeah right.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Thanks for your post. If the government are indeed responsible and they dont want to stop it, what do you think their reasons are?

More Control?
Money to be made somewhere?

g

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join