It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in space compilation!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
please take the time to watch all these!
www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think of this one? I personally love it!
www.youtube.com...

this one, is cool too what could those things be? Any idea's?

www.youtube.com...

what of this one?
www.youtube.com...

This one is about ufo's leaving Earth!
www.youtube.com...

This is the last one I promise!
www.youtube.com...

did you guys like them?

Care to discuss?

Think NASA can explain all these off? I don't think so!
Now whether these are aliens or just natural phenomena I don't know!

[edit on 3-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
lunacognita has the best videos on NASA oddities!

Always great to see them again, he is a member of ATS too...

Thanks for the compilation

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks friend! I love the UFO topic, it sparks my imagination! Do you think we have been visited or?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Awesome!! The space footage is the one body of evidence I am buying regarding ufo's.
There is an excellent documentary with even more footage including the "space worms," called Secret Space. Granted it contains some conspiracy stuff about Nasa and the music is a bit ominously over the top, but the space anomalies are what trips me out.

Secret Space
video.google.com...

Peace

[edit on 3-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Although I have never watched the whole thing I am familiar with secret space, it was very interesting! And yes the footage taken in space is veryconvincing, maybe not of E.T's but of the existence of so much we still don't know about space!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX

Thanks friend! I love the UFO topic, it sparks my imagination! Do you think we have been visited or?

Ha! my answer will surprise you ....

"We" are "them", as "they" are "us".

After all the universe has no end - that means infinite possibilities and realities. There may even be a reality level that ETs don't exist in - after all, ALL things are possible! I'm guessing that reality would be for the skeptics that just prefer it that way.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Interesting answer! what makes you think they are the same species as us? Do you think humans are from another planet, and we just came to Earth to colonize it or?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

XxRagingxPandaxX.....

Thank you for your interesting thread!

I have looked at these videos many, many times.

I personally have worked through all of these, in great detail.

Based on detailed viewing & analysis, I conclude that nearly all the content comprises prosaic objects, the appeances of which have been obfuscated & confounded by the vaguaries & complexities of filming & viewing conditions.

For the fun of it you will see that a few posts below, I have listed my conclusions as to the objects in your 1st video.

You might be happy to see I have a left few as "unknowns"!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I personally have worked through all of these, second by second.

Based on detailed viewing & analysis, I conclude that nearly all the content is a disingenuous mish mash of poor quality material that is put together simply to make money from people who do not have a strong grasp on this subject.

i have seen your "work though" and it amounted to a bunch of comments that have no basis in reality and prove nothing. a couple of the objects have been identified but most have not and i think what you said in the above quote makes it clear you don't have a "grasp on this subject"

using comments like "it could be this or could be that" and not having any real evidence for your debunking makes you part of the problem that plagues ufology.

and for the record LunaCognita doesn't make any money from those videos so please stop spreading false information thanks

[edit on 4-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Friend you are my new hero, I have seen him on some other threads before and although I have nothing against him I was thinking something along the same lines about him.

Star for you

[edit on 3-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

We're at it again!

Look.....

My comments were brief, but I went through every single thing. It takes ages & ages every time I do it, so I try to keep the comments brief because I might be writing about 40-50 things per video.

And well.....

It's almost all a mish mash of "mutton dressed as lamb" as far as I'm concerned.

You know.....

Our "relationship" is interesting.....

We seem to find a fair degree of common ground when we're "on Earth".

However, when we start discussing things "out there a little further", we really do bang heads!

I wonder at what "altitude" we cross that line!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by easynow

Friend you are my new hero, I have seen him on some other threads before and although I have nothing against him I was thinking something along the same lines about him.

Star for you

XxRagingxPandaxX.....

For the record, I do spend a LOT of time looking at such videos.

I tell you what.....

I did a total "work through" of that 1st video just recently.

I'll see if I can find it & post it & put my money where my mouth is.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

XxRagingxPandaxX…..

Here are my comments regarding the 1st video you posted.

I have kept the comments brief because there are so many of them.

00.05: Scratch on film

00.17: Don’t know

00.25: External fuel tank post jettison

00.31: Ice from inside external fuel tank

00.42: Part of external equipment “arm”

01.03: Don’t know

01.22: Debris / part / tool

01.45: See recent thread; probably camera / lens reflection / flare

01.50: camera / lens reflection / flare

01.57: Rotating debris

02.08: Film fault or debris on film

02.18: Water droplet inside window

02.49: See recent thread - debris with movement effect due to shuttle movement / trajectory

02.54: Rotating debris

02.59: Rotating debris

03.05: Rotating debris

03.07: Rotating debris

03.12: Rotating debris

03.15: Reflection? …..hard to tell

03.23: Reflection? …..hard to tell

03.28: Not sure

03.40: See recent thread – reflection

03.50: See recent threads – Mitchell transcript….many problems

04.11: Don’t know

04.52: Reflection

05.03: Don’t know; see previous threads

05.07: Interesting case…..see detailed threads

05.19: Joke

05.23: Part

05.42: Debris

05.46: Don’t know

06.01: Light changing making object appear to get bigger / smaller

06.10: Light changing making object appear to get bigger / smaller

06.29: Musgrave audio – nothing definitive

06.39: Rotating debris

06.49: Ice particles

07.00: See threads - camera bokeh effect derived from ice particles

07.09: Ice particles

07.29: See threads – camera bokeh effect

07.41: Hard to tell – part or ice from external fuel tank?

08.04: See threads – interesting…..not sure

08.52: Camera bokeh effect

09.10: Rotating debris / ice particles

09.33: Camera / bokeh effect

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
...and now for something completely different...

It's going to be tough when faced with the massive fear and hatred some of these people who refuse to believe in the cosmic cosmopolitan...

It's unfortunately going to be left to "us" to help them overcome their negative vibrations they will carry. We will have to be their "reasoning boards". The question is are "we" up to it?

Maybe we should all just go on a holiday and let these people work it out themselves?

Maybe we should be compassionate and send them love?

It's a hard one to decide sometimes. But I guess the best thing "we" can do is be patient...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Look.....
My comments were brief, but I went through every single thing. It takes ages & ages every time I do it, so I try to keep the comments brief because I might be writing about 40-50 things per video.
And well.....
It's almost all a mish mash of "mutton dressed as lamb" as far as I'm concerned.

you just don't get it do you ?

you have never proven a dam thing and every time you have tried to debunk these video all you do is make erroneous inconclusive comments , show no evidence whatsoever and expect everyone else to become disinterested and look the other way because YOU don't understand what your looking at and think it's irrelevant.

your entitled to your opinion just like everyone else but that style of debunking and dismissing evidence is not what ufology needs. can you rise to the challenge of providing more than just your comments to debunk what's in these videos ?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

I'm not understanding you.....

I spend ages explaining myself on here.

For instance, the list of my views in this 1st video are all based on experience with reviewing these things.

If you want to, pick a couple of my points out & I'll explain myself a little more on those.

I offer that not to try convince you about the object in question, but to convince you I do not approach these things flippantly.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I spend ages explaining myself on here.

yes you do my friend , all i am saying is the comments you are posting are just comments and don't prove anything. just because you see an object in space doesn't mean it's a piece of ice. you could be saying it's ice when it might be something else or something unknown.

bro don't get me wrong, i'm glad you have comments about the video, all i am asking you to do is don't try and persuade others to become disinterested and ignore the videos because you don't think it's interesting or relevant. your opinion is not the end all discussion viewpoint.

if you can offer more than just comments and actually prove what the objects are then imo you would have a good reason for discouragement

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

Geez we bang heads!!

I tell you what.....

I'll go back & "soften up" my 1st post & start again.

And.....

I do try my best to offer explanation that is well sourced & well referenced.....

I'm still stuck on the Ohio Highway triangle think you posted waaaaaaaay back.....I still wonder what came of all that.

Ahem.....back on topic.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The topic of this thread is UFO's in space compilation!
not other members and how they post, what they post or whether or not you agree with how/what/why/when they post.

Keep to the topic. No more reminders should be needed, as this is NOT a new rule!

[edit on July 3rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The Nasa Giant ufo vid was strange, like the atmosphere was on fire or something, then at 1:54 an anomaly shoots upward. It looked more like an organism breaking away from feeding or out of a nest of some sort?

The fleet video was intriguing, the uniformity and consistency in brightness looked distinct and intelligent, imo.

Here's the one with the space tether:

I like the pulsating translucent Dropa stone looking anomalies here, which appear to be enormous. These things behave like organisms too. It is like when one drops a light into a lake or ocean, numerous species are attracted to it. I really think there is something to this space organism notion, like space is an ocean supporting numerous creatures not in the bi pedal alien sense, but more like jellyfish or worms and who knows what else. Tis a vast and expansive frontier, and most frontiers come with their own critters.

Peace

[edit on 4-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join