It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Was Allowed to Happen to Further Endless Wars for Resources

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I do not currently believe that the government assisted, but I damn well know, that the government knew that 911 was going to happen, and allowed it to happen in order to start the "endless war on terror".

www.youtube.com...

You can mock 911 truthers all you want, but 911 truth is what this country desparately needs.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Either that, or there's another group (within, but separate from the official government) who is carrying this out, and the "official government" is completely powerless to stop them.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
I do not currently believe that the government assisted, but I damn well know, that the government knew that 911 was going to happen, and allowed it to happen in order to start the "endless war on terror".

www.youtube.com...

You can mock 911 truthers all you want, but 911 truth is what this country desparately needs.

Peace.

Society needs 9/11 truth like it needs a hole in the head. It is a sick self-indulgent fad fed by low personal self-esteem which is alleviated. by fantasies of personal superior knowledge .

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

911 Was Allowed to Happen to Further Endless Wars for Resources. Very close, just suppliment the word "allowed" with the word "orchestrated" & you have the real truth. So the title should read

911 Was Orchestrated to Happen to Further Endless Wars for Resources

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wasn't allowed - manipulated to happen by the powers that be for conquest of resources.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Peace.

Just a couple questions:
1. What resources do we need enough to start wars for?
2. How do we get the truth about 9/11 that would be accepted by truthers?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have to say this is the 9/11 theory that i most conform to, or rather a hybrid of the “they done it” theory. It’s a topic I really want to get time to go and investigate for myself however I don’t really have the time or will to do so. I think they let it happen but also helped, for example knew of the attack and let it go ahead but put explosives in the building’s and faked the other two crash’s. This way they has a “legitimate” terrorist attack to cover for their plans to carry out a false flag opp. Like I say if i ever get time i would love to investigate this further, Grate post!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
"Society needs 9/11 truth like it needs a hole in the head."

I don't know what society needs, but I know what it doesn't need: more people who can butcher the English language in two and one half sentences.

"It is a sick self-indulgent fad fed by low personal self-esteem which is alleviated."

Before you use a 5th Grader's word like alleviated, make sure you understand its definition and try utilizing it with proper syntax.

"by fantasies of personal superior knowledge ."

Actually, I was being kind when I labeled this half a sentence. After that debacle, I hope you don't entertain any fantasies of personal superior knowledge of the English language.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

[edit on 3-7-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
To those of you who think the US administration allowed muslim terrorists to murder thousands of US citizens on 9/11.

Have you ever considered what an ineffectual chump GBW appeared when he heard the news while reading to schoolchildren.

If GBW, Cheney, Rumsfeld had a clue do you not suppose they could have organized something better.

If they had an inkling could they not have planned to swoop in, like the 7th Cavalry, at the last moment and save the day. They would have been heroes instead of incompetents and still have had good reasons for military intervention abroad.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

SphinxMontreal what are you on about ? You just seem to be complaining about my English rather than anything substantive and your brief post required 2 edits !

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

To those of you who think the US administration allowed muslim terrorists to murder thousands of US citizens on 9/11.

Have you ever considered what an ineffectual chump GBW appeared when he heard the news while reading to schoolchildren.

If GBW, Cheney, Rumsfeld had a clue do you not suppose they could have organized something better.

If they had an inkling could they not have planned to swoop in, like the 7th Cavalry, at the last moment and save the day. They would have been heroes instead of incompetents and still have had good reasons for military intervention abroad.

This is a fantastic point which I have also been trying to convey to "truthers" for years. The reality is they (the truthers) don't want the truth. What they want is to be a member of this exclusive club of individuals who have an elite knowledge of the inner workings of a mysterious shadow government that can manipulate anything and everything without conscience or consequence to dramatically affect the world for some unknown purpose. This elite knowledge makes them feel better about themselves so why give it up for the truth????? Why would they want to go back to being a normal, everyday person????

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Quote -
This is a fantastic point which I have also been trying to convey to "truthers" for years. The reality is they (the truthers) don't want the truth. What they want is to be a member of this exclusive club of individuals who have an elite knowledge of the inner workings of a mysterious shadow government that can manipulate anything and everything without conscience or consequence to dramatically affect the world for some unknown purpose. This elite knowledge makes them feel better about themselves so why give it up for the truth????? Why would they want to go back to being a normal, everyday person????

I am an American who wants to know the truth. In the last 9 years I have personally seen evidence, which is convincing to me, that the government was in some way complicit or negligent. We can argue until we are blue in the face, but this country needs a real investigation where all evidence is presented. An investigation where GWB takes an oath and testifies without Cheney holding his hand.

Do not belittle my desire for truth by calling me a "truther" in some vain attempt to minimize my argument.

Yes, I want to know the truth, whatever it may be, and I am sick of the lies.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Quote -

I am an American who wants to know the truth. In the last 9 years I have personally seen evidence, which is convincing to me, that the government was in some way complicit or negligent.

Obviously the government must have been negligent to some extent for it to happen in the first place. But complicit??? No, I don't think so.

We can argue until we are blue in the face, but this country needs a real investigation where all evidence is presented. An investigation where GWB takes an oath and testifies without Cheney holding his hand.

And who is going to be in charge and conduct said investigation?

Do not belittle my desire for truth by calling me a "truther" in some vain attempt to minimize my argument.

The accepted nomenclature "truther" is typically used for those who believe there was a conspiracy within the US government to either create or allow 9/11 to occur.

Yes, I want to know the truth, whatever it may be, and I am sick of the lies.

And if you had your way, how would we find out what the truth is?

[edit on 3-7-2010 by jfj123]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
we know, and apparently no one cares.

but what can one do.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Obviously you can stop using so much oil.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Peace.

Society needs 9/11 truth like it needs a hole in the head. It is a sick self-indulgent fad fed by low personal self-esteem which is alleviated. by fantasies of personal superior knowledge .

So what are you doing..Gods work, preforming some perverse patriotic duty? You Debunkers are as sick as any Truther might be. Never forget the fact that something draws you back here day after day to argue/bash/insult these people you consider to be so "sick".

Ultra Conformity at it's best, you Debunkers will make a great psychological study later in the future. Truthers, even as much as I disagree with alot of what they say, I have respect for them. They do what every American should be doing, all of the time; questioning the government. Maybe you forget this is what America was built on.

You Debunkers on the other hand attack other Americans for their beliefs, all the while being a lap dog for the government. There isn't a single thing about 9/11 that the government has told us that you all as a group disagree with. It's all correct, and if someone disagrees with your side their a terrorist sympathizer.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Not sure what you think the CIA does - but they do exactly what you are ridiculing as fantasy.

The CIA and its predecessors, along with the litany of alphabet agencies carry out the express activities of regime change, covert operations, illegal and legal, and all manner of activities which you are heaping into the fantasy pile. What is it you think they do ?

Let me be very clear here - the on going conspiracy theories on this site of shadow governments, of elites running things beyond the normal accepted means, of the general conspiracy type is not in fact a conspiracy but very, very well documented and very much a part of the public arena.

I can point to several dozen cases where the CIA has been involved directly in illegal activities, assassinations and regime change and there are hundreds all of which are absolutely public knowledge - its not a conspiracy its an absolute fact. Nicaragua and Iran are two classic examples.

What on earth do you think the CIA does with the budget it gets ? The military budget represents over half of US spending - 76% percent of that goes on secret services - so roughly a quarter of your entire US budget goes directly to covert "SECRET" operations - the question you should be asking WHY WOULD EVEN THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON !?

There is only ONE piece of evidence you need to know for an absolute fact that the US government via the CIA was directly involved in September 11 - the American embassy in Riyadh and Jeddah in Saudi Arabia was issuing passports to known terrorists to be brought into the US for training by the CIA to be used in covert operations around the world specifically the middle east. The head of the Embassy resigned in protest because he blocked the issuance of passports to the september 11 terrorists - he was over ruled, they were issued passports and were brought into the united states by the CIA.

Those are facts - not a conspiracy - facts. So when you try and say the government had no involvement - you are absolutely and entirely wrong - they did - it is only a matter of understanding how much. And to my mind - bringing them into the country is enough to implicate them with conspiracy.

The CIA is expressly concerned with regime change - it baffles the mind that this agency can routinely organise coups, assassinate people, carry out red flag operations, trade in drugs, illegal arms - publicly admit to these activities and even have them well documented in the press yet people simply can not fathom that this is exactly what they do. What do you think they do - listen through key holes ?

911review.org...
visibility911.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The fact that GWB was a chump does not make common sense vanquish itself. To me you don't even have to look past the Put Options to see proof that something was foul. Or were those just "coincidence" ?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice

You Debunkers on the other hand attack other Americans for their beliefs, all the while being a lap dog for the government. There isn't a single thing about 9/11 that the government has told us that you all as a group disagree with. It's all correct, and if someone disagrees with your side their a terrorist sympathizer.

What nonsense. One can comfortably think that the US government is a loathsome farce and still consider 9/11 Truth to be complete rubbish.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

What nonsense. One can comfortably think that the US government is a loathsome farce and still consider 9/11 Truth to be complete rubbish.

Well no question TOS, I bet "one" can comfortably think that the US government is a loathsome farce. Isn't that what the whole official conspiracy theory is built on, the fact that the US government was so inept at accomplishing anything pre 9/11 that they were completely duped by a group of amateurs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join