It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am ApacheChief.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello, I registered a while back in February and am now making a post in the introduction section. ( though it isn't my first post) I wanted to greet the people on the forum and say that this board has brought me a great deal of amusement before I registered and I am now seeking to be apart of the community. I should say something about myself; My political views I am told are libertarian to a degree and I am a christian. My general interests include religious, government and 2012 related conspiracies and what first brought me to the board was boredom and a computer connection in a IT class.

If it matters, my musical tastes range from Tool and Mastodon to eminem and Wu tang.

heres to a long and interesting relationship to the community here.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am happy to be the first on ATS to say "Welcome ApacheChief!!"

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ApacheChief

Always glad to welcome another christian to the board.
I hope you enjoy being here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Welcome... and Yay! another Tool fan.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hello ApacheChief!

Welcome aboard! Are you fond of Native American culture? I just finished reading Tom Brown Jr's The Tracker and Way Of The Scout....very good reads with some really good earthly advice and perspectives.
You mentioned "boredom," something so many people experience, and I love this excerpt about it from T. Brown Jr :

Boredom is only for people who do not know themselves, of the wonders of life. The moment boredom arises, it is a teacher. It is our mind and spirit's way of communicating to us that we are not looking deep enough into the things around us, nor are we living fully in the span of a moment, and understanding eternity. Realize the source of boredom, when one loses touch with reality and allows their mind to rush, wandering aimlessly over all things one should be doing, rather than enjoying fully what is. By releasing distracted thoughts, nature rushes in to fill the void, carrying one back to the world of silence and beauty that enveloped them. At once they feel connected to the earth again, the internal clock slips slowly back to the expansion of eternity.

Tom Brown Jr. - Way of the Scout

Peace

[edit on 2-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome.

What tribe?

Or are you referring to the software?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello! Welcome to ATS! I'm Krystine. How are you?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I should say I am more ignorant of it than anything, there's a funny story to why I chose the name. I used to play Wolfenstein ET and there was a player on there who was an enormous troll who only connected to team kill with heavy weapons, at first I hated him and then I was amused by him so now I use the name. I was around some native americans growing up but am not one myself sorry to deceive...

I will give those books a look though.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Welcome!

Sidenote: Apache Chief was my favorite Superfriend as a kid.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

I miss that from cartoon network.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I was around some native americans growing up but am not one myself sorry to deceive...

No deception perceived here, I was just curious.

Happy truth pursuing!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hi Apache,
Theres a decent amount of natural born Americans with native American blood in some proportion in the North East where Im originally from. I took a class on Native American Women in college and it was amazing! I love their way of life, so in tune with nature. I am also Christian. I think the Hopi prophecies are insanely accurate with whats happening in the world and I love almost anything tribal. If I could have my way I'd live nomadicly like that. I also like Credo Mutwa the zulu shaman.
Theres a festival in western Mass and I got to meet a Mayan Shaman and partake in a sweat lodge which was run by a Native American woman but I forgot what her title was.
Hope to see you around the forums!! I know I wont forget your name.

Oh you already answered one of my questions! In my opinion we are all tribal, even if you're French they are from a tribe! I saw a documentary on that tribe forgot the name, but they populated a good percentage of France.
If you are tribal in spirit you are... definitely tribal blood in my opinion.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by eyeofthetiger]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Greetings, ApacheChief, and welcome to my friends list.

I already noticed your posts, and am happy to formally make your acquaintance.

I also love Him, with all I have...

top topics

join