It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to think about.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Do you remember when life was simple ?

When you were part of the land of nod ?

So why have you been woken up ?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

I think the reason is because I got older.

Everything was easy as a child.

Thanks for the thread!

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I never had the pleasure. At a young age I witnessed a g-boy tell my dad that if he didnt stop talking about a UFO that we and many other saw that my dad would have his house taken, lose his job and his wife and kids would be scattered in the wind.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

There are people a lot older in than yourself in the world who are still part of the land of nod though.

Is it a matter that some question reality and others just go with it ?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Hmm, that could be it! I certainly do question a lot of things. I have a lot of interest in the paranormal and I study it a lot in hopes that one day evidence will be found to support a paranormal claim.

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
that would have been from 1975 to ummmm...about 1984/5...then I started getting older. Came to ATS and never been the same

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Folks think that truth lives in its venerated temple high upon a hill garded as a virgin by the sentries of wisdom.

But in reality it she most often found neck deep in a sea of bulls#it wounded and under fire.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

AHHHh, Dam! I thought it said, "Something to DRINK about."

Nevermind. Yes I remember when times were simpler, and when everybody recycled because it was worth a nickel, and people made and bought things that lasted, and if it wasn't good enough to pass on to your kids, you wouldn't even consider paying for it, and now our stuff is lucky to last a season!

thestoryofstuff.com...

Hope that link works, if not I will edit it.

We were hornswaggled! We need to take the habits from the dawning of the Industrial age and combine them with the technology of today, and we would get the lifestyle of the Native Americans. 10 hour work weeks and all the amenities we are used to!!!

new topics

top topics

join