It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Puzzle?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

I like jarbled better - it more of a puzzle, LMAO

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
reply to post by Spirit777

I spend my short life ..70-90 yrs...dealing with tangible and real-life issues, try to find solutions to real problems that face real people.

life is short..concentrate on your family's "puzzles"

you are my family.

concentrate on societies' "puzzles"

this is very much related to society, if you read inbetween the lines.

there is too many "puzzles" that are here..right now.. and very, very real

who is to say this isnt. So many people believe it is real. I am one of them.

It is a story that plays over all the worlds major religions.

You may not be religious but many people are and normally those at the top of the pyramid who are the movers and shakers of your current world are steeped in occultism and religion. Something maybe worth remembering.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Since it is written in no place that the Angels are sent down forever, I would advise them strongly to do the only possible thing: repent!!! Ask for forgiveness! Ask it through me, you god forsaken angel! LOL ( impersonating Jesus as requested.
)

Then, I'd go have the wildest responsible party ever for the two following years!
I'd be responsible because I wouldn't want to miracle someone by accident!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i believe the answer is 4

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
Since it is written in no place that the Angels are sent down forever, I would advise them strongly to do the only possible thing: repent!!! Ask for forgiveness! Ask it through me, you god forsaken angel! LOL ( impersonating Jesus as requested.
)

Then, I'd go have the wildest responsible party ever for the two following years!
I'd be responsible because I wouldn't want to miracle someone by accident!

very good!

How would you get to the angel and how would you convince him?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by super genius

Care to elaborate a little or just having fun?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Thanks!
I guess I would say something along the lines of: I have something precious to sell! It would probably trick him in coming out, thinking to get my soul... but I would sell him on the idea of repentance, showing he would be a Buddha otherwise. ( Buddha is a nihilist, not the Angel who was missing Love... ) Between annihilation, a loop and repentance, only the last allows for a prolonged and filled life.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The human has to destroy/absorbe the angel himself eliminating the angels ability to manage the program causing the program to self destruct, revealing the reality that many trapped within the loop (hologram) have experienced and not realized they were trapped within ALERTING THEM OF THE TRUE EXISTANCE OF LIGHT AGAIN. 1c this human absorbes this evil angels energy the angel will become bonded deep with the light within this human never to escape (CAUSING A DEATH OF BOTH HUMAN AND ANGEL AND REBIRTH OF ONLY 1 THE HYBRID HUMAN).

This approach prevents a massive amount of energy from being unevenly distributed within the program NOT endangering all within it that sleep peacefully eliminating the paradox from occuring again and not disrupting the many who sleep until its time to see true existance WHEN THEY CAN ALL AWAKE FREE FROM EVIL FOR EVER.

Or the ANGEL can BOW DOWN and REPENT like the rest of us who did wronge in the past, BUT THAT IS A STUBBORN ANGEL that has no plans on bowing down and asking for forgivness IT WANTS CONTROLL

[edit on 7/1/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit

Thanks!
I guess I would say something along the lines of: I have something precious to sell! It would probably trick him in coming out, thinking to get my soul... but I would sell him on the idea of repentance, showing he would be a Buddha otherwise. ( Buddha is a nihilist, not the Angel who was missing Love... ) Between annihilation, a loop and repentance, only the last allows for a prolonged and filled life.

It would be good if the angel would repent but how would this be achieved. The angels pride and anger are what fuel him.

You have to remember the angel is only interested in the light, nothing else. If you present him with a trick he will kill you and the world will end and go into a loop.

Perhaps the answer is in the trade off for the secret of the light.
But then would you trust a trade with the angel?

Once he had the secret of the light he would wage war on god.
Then the parradox would begin.

You would still need to know how to locate the angel in the first instance.

Keep pluging away!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by super genius

Noooooo!!
The answer is alway 42. But you were close

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Locating the angel, hmmm lets start by minipulating his current program forcing him to reveal him true self why he tries to fix what is being sabatoged. He got to come out when his energy source for his lil program is in danger right???? So locate the source of this programs energy SPHERICALLY INTERNALLY (HINT) and tamper away like he tampered away with humanity. Best way to get him out is thru taunting and annoying its ironic such a powerful creature can be tempted so easy, lmao @ holograms..... ANd far as the loop I would guess the new versions would live even longer then the current versions of shells walked in today huh. THIS UNIVERSE SMH

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
The human has to destroy/absorbe the angel himself eliminating the angels ability to manage the program causing the program to self destruct, revealing the reality that many trapped within the loop (hologram) have experienced and not realized they were trapped within ALERTING THEM OF THE TRUE EXISTANCE OF LIGHT AGAIN. 1c this human absorbes this evil angels energy the angel will become bonded deep with the light within this human never to escape (CAUSING A DEATH OF BOTH HUMAN AND ANGEL AND REBIRTH OF ONLY 1 THE HYBRID HUMAN).

This approach prevents a massive amount of energy from being unevenly distributed within the program NOT endangering all within it that sleep peacefully eliminating the paradox from occuring again and not disrupting the many who sleep until its time to see true existance WHEN THEY CAN ALL AWAKE FREE FROM EVIL FOR EVER.

Or the ANGEL can BOW DOWN and REPENT like the rest of us who did wronge in the past, BUT THAT IS A STUBBORN ANGEL that has no plans on bowing down and asking for forgivness IT WANTS CONTROLL

[edit on 7/1/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Very interesting. I think you are very close.

The human must both learn to deal with his internal fear of the external world and also must die to his ego.

Once these two things are achieved the human can be born in the light.

Perhaps with his light he could then absorbe/consume the angel.

This human is struggeling to find the answers to achieving this but time is running short.

Perhaps by following this the system comes down and the humans are awake but what is to say when the system comes down there will not be complete chaos and the worlds destruction?

And is that a fair price to pay for a new loop without the angel?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Locating the angel, hmmm lets start by minipulating his current program forcing him to reveal him true self why he tries to fix what is being sabatoged. He got to come out when his energy source for his lil program is in danger right???? So locate the source of this programs energy SPHERICALLY INTERNALLY (HINT) and tamper away like he tampered away with humanity. Best way to get him out is thru taunting and annoying its ironic such a powerful creature can be tempted so easy, lmao @ holograms..... ANd far as the loop I would guess the new versions would live even longer then the current versions of shells walked in today huh. THIS UNIVERSE SMH

But then the human is the key to destroying the angel. If the world rebels against the human or use him to lure the angel out it could turn the human to the angel and they would both reek havoc on the earth causing the system to loop with the angel still alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join