It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Puzzle?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi there,

It does not matter if you believe in the nature of this puzzle the aim is to provide the correct solution.

Anyone can join in and as of yet there is no right or wrong answer so please don't be shy or afraid to leave your opinion/solution.

Good Luck!

Problem:

God creates heaven and angels.

God then creates humans.

As a result one of the angels feels no longer as loved as it once was.

The angel rebels and turns other angels against god for the same reason.

As a result the angels are sent to the home of the humans and are removed from the light of God.

(Now keep in mind that humans are filled with the light of god.)

The angel spends eternity trying to get back to heven causing gods rule to be faulted and a paradox to open.

The angel quickly realises that there is no way to heven accept through the light of man.

For millenia the angel tries to find the secret of the light.

In time the angel works out a way to imprint its energy onto the light.

The angel creates a system into which all the humans over time are slowly plugged.

Over time more and more humans who were once in the light begin to accept the angels programs, thus becoming varying degrees of both the light and the imprint of the angel.

The angel then creates a super program within the system.

It's own creation and inprints this onto the light of one of the humans.

This human is torn between his own light and the program which has been installed in him. (he now knows he is the super program, but he does not know what to do or how to do it, he also knows he is the only human connected to everyone in the system and who is awake, he feels he can communicate to all the humans in the system simulteaneously)

The angel's aim is to use this program to find the secret he needs to get back to heven causing the downfall of god.

Now it is 2010.. and the angel has grown in power and control over the system.
He has released his program onto the designated human.

There are two years left before the world in which this human lives, either self destructs and is born anew (with the same angel recreating another system and program) or that an alternative solution is provided!

The human has two years to work out a plan to convince the world that he is both the son of god and the son of the angel.

If the human fails to work out a plan/solution to either get the angel back to heven withouth creating a paradox or destroy the program without causing the fall of the humans, in two years time the world will end.

The soultion provided would need to save the world from destruction.

The world will be destoryed competely if a paradox were to occur.
The world would be detroyed and a new one built without the angel or system, if the angel dies.
The world will be destoryed and the system will be looped if the human dies.

The problem is the angel will not allow itself to get caught without bringing down the system itself and will not stop trying to find the secret of the light forcing the system to loop itself over and over.

You are that human, what are the solutions?

Remember you have two years to work it out before the system falls and the system is looped!

I would love to hear your solutions.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
First, being the son of God, I would realize "heven" is spelled "HEAVEN". (That was driving me nuts.
)
Second I would go to the nearest psychiatrist and get some meds for my apparent schizophrenia.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
First, being the son of God, I would realize "heven" is spelled "HEAVEN". (That was driving me nuts.
)
Second I would go to the nearest psychiatrist and get some meds for my apparent schizophrenia.

Then you would either be locked up or drugged so you couldnt do anything. Both resulting in the destruction of the world and a new loop.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
your puzzles are way too "wordy"

and way too jesus-y

I clicked on the post hoping for a really good mind-bender and found myself in church...yech!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Anyone can join in and as of yet there is no right or wrong answer so please don't be shy or afraid to leave your opinion/solution.

Ten years ago, a crack commando unit of angels was sent to Earth by a divine military court for a crime they didn't commit. These angels promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by God, they survive as angels of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The Angel-Team.

posted by Spirit777

there is no right or wrong answer

I like this game .

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The humans and angel need to remember they were never separated from god in the first place and that we're all one with god?

By the way, stared and flagged, you think like me.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
your puzzles are way too "wordy"

and way too jesus-y

I clicked on the post hoping for a really good mind-bender and found myself in church...yech!!!!

Well i did say it wasnt really the content that was important but finding a solution which is the point of the puzzle. If you get caught up in the storyline rather than look outside the box at the problem/soluton it poses/generates, then i cant help that.

Still, it would have been nice to hear your solution.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by Spirit777

Ten years ago, a crack commando unit of angels was sent to Earth by a divine military court for a crime they didn't commit. These angels promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by God, they survive as angels of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The Angel-Team.

posted by Spirit777

there is no right or wrong answer

I like this game .

Very funny!

I think the angel team might actually get caught in the real world, unfortunatly, cos i do quite like them.

Getting caught they would then go to prison, probably for more than 2 years by which time the world would have ended.

Great imagination btw!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

no god=

no angels=

solution....watch southpark and drink a cheap beer..

eat too many hamburgers..

have a heart-attack..or colon cancer....

then you'll have your solution....

thats my solution.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
The humans and angel need to remember they were never separated from god in the first place and that we're all one with god?

By the way, stared and flagged, you think like me.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by CREAM]

Great answer. Your thinking along the right lines.

i think the realationship between the angel and humans are important especially the human with the angels unique imprint.

Also god can't directly intervene but the light in the human is a part of god.

Saying that one can deduce that a realtionship between the human and the angel is both possible and inevitable.

Keep pluging away

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild

no god=

no angels=

solution....watch southpark and drink a cheap beer..

eat too many hamburgers..

have a heart-attack..or colon cancer....

then you'll have your solution....

thats my solution.

Thank you for your honesty.

This would not save the world but im sure it's easier and more pleasurable to do than finding an actual solution.

Enjoy your burger and beer!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Puzzled indeed - completely jarbled just like religion usually is.

How many times have you seen the word Heaven and you can't even spell it?

Solution: The light is love and peace!

link   
Yes, this is what i've been thinking about the last 2 months, and its what jayz talks about.

I believe to reach the heavens, you have to get there physically. I'm starting to believe you actually need to accept evil, and get with the real program the angels are working on to get back to the heavens.

Its sad to say, but when i believe the bible, sometimes i believe it is really hinting you need to control the humans to get anywhere close to the heavens.

link   
I think I'll just become a Buddhist and reincarnate on a different planet next time.

I stared at that puzzle for a while and only came up with sneaking up on the angel and killing him
but that would just take my "light" away.

Aha! Humans are filled with the light from GUS (Great Universal Soul), therefor the human's own light is also GUS's light, so we just have to BE GUS and therefore are stronger than the angel.

Now we just have to debug the angel's system, shut it down, become Buddhists, and reincarnate on a different planet. One that the angels and humans haven't wrecked yet.

link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

Probably enough to be honest. I did go back and change it!

As for your solution, what you wrote is correct but it is not a solution and will not save the destruction of the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissPort905v2
Yes, this is what i've been thinking about the last 2 months, and its what jayz talks about.

Do you have a link? i am interested in what Jayz says on the subject.

I believe to reach the heavens, you have to get there physically.

How would you do this?

I'm starting to believe you actually need to accept evil, and get with the real program the angels are working on to get back to the heavens.

What is your opinion on what the final outcome would be i.e the paradox.

Its sad to say, but when i believe the bible, sometimes i believe it is really hinting you need to control the humans to get anywhere close to the heavens.

IMHO i think the bible was written by men of the light. This does not mean it was not open to the imprint of the angel. This could account for the many different versions and takes on the original scripture. Some claim this to be the Jewish Torah.

Thanks for your insight!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I spend my short life ..70-90 yrs...dealing with tangible and real-life issues, try to find solutions to real problems that face real people.

life is short..concentrate on your family's "puzzles"

concentrate on societies' "puzzles"

there is too many "puzzles" that are here..right now.. and very, very real

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

I think the word should be "garbled"

hehe..I posted for the irony...thats all..I'm a "you-know-what"

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I think I'll just become a Buddhist and reincarnate on a different planet next time.

What makes you think you havn't already done so?

I stared at that puzzle for a while and only came up with sneaking up on the angel and killing him
but that would just take my "light" away.

Yes ultimatley but it would also cause the angel to push the self destruct button causing a loop.

Aha! Humans are filled with the light from GUS (Great Universal Soul), therefor the human's own light is also GUS's light, so we just have to BE GUS and therefore are stronger than the angel.

Interesting. So we all awaken. We all disconnect from the system and everything we know falls down. The economy, agriculture, arts, science you name it all comes crashing down.

Now we just have to debug the angel's system, shut it down, become Buddhists, and reincarnate on a different planet. One that the angels and humans haven't wrecked yet.

We wouldnt be able to do this in time. The angel has been around longer than any one human. If we try to debug the system before we kill him he will shut down the system!

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join