It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
reply to post by Signals

And it took this long for people to recognize this TFH vid.

ATS is getting spammed with old vids lately...

I never post here I just come to read. But when I noticed this had gone on for 4 pages and no one had figured out it was a TFH video I had to say something.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
The footage is certainly interesting... I am no expert but to me it looks realistic. Am looking forward to seeing the oppinion of those who are good at analysing the credibility of such footage.

Apparantly there was a joint German-Japanese flight to Mars in 1945 using the prototype Haunebu III craft.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

This is definatly a lot more of an outrageous claim, but nonetheless I like to think there is some truth in them.

Good post mate

[edit on 30-6-2010 by KingDoey]

I love that German-Japanese mission idea.

So, with Germany and Japan's industry annihilated, they managed to put together a mission to Mars - complete with antigravity drives. And they used the analog computers of the time for navigation, apparently.

And, not knowing about the radiation belts around the Earth, they would not have shielded the crew...who miraculously got through unscathed rather than just cooking in their craft. I guess it's like the law of gravity - if you don't know about it, it doesn't affect you.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

Thank you saint for helping me see this more clearly.
Sometimes my hopes and fears cloud my eyes.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok so can we go ahead and throw this into he hoax bin?? I think its pretty evident with the comparison photos of the ISS. This person did a great job at hoaxing this, i'll admit that. The guy who made this video needs to work for Dreamworks!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Ok so can we go ahead and throw this into he hoax bin?? I think its pretty evident with the comparison photos of the ISS. This person did a great job at hoaxing this, i'll admit that. The guy who made this video needs to work for Dreamworks!

It's not a hoax really.
TFH never has put this out there as being real footage.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
oh what a bummer..

link   
oh god it is fake. I can see some of the bad pixelations on some of the maps of mars. Maybe this is the footage they are going to use to fake the mission to mars like the moon landings.

link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus13
I'm no photo or video expert either. But the footage is deff compelling
I for one truly believe that "man" has been to,landed, and set up bases on both the moon and mars long before the public was even told about space exploration. Why would they? Why would they send all these rovers and surveying missions but not manned missions it would be silly of them not to. Which is why you can ask why we haven't been back to the moon. Too many question will be asked? I think that they have found "things" on the moon and that it why they stopped showing the public men on distant planets and moons cause to many questions would be asked that they can't come up with good enough bs excuses. So they would even dare tell the public about manned mars missions just imagine what try found at cycyndonia region they would never be able to keep stuff like that under wraps if it wS in the public eye and the public new humans were there

I prefer to go by more than "belief" when it comes to events. I prefer to see some actual proof of something occurring, rather than taking it on faith.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainspider

well the person who created it may not have advertised it as real, but the OP has the title of the video as "We have been to mars....Proof" - I think thats more than misleading and it either needs to be changed or there needs to be an edit saying this is CGI & provide the proper link to the video.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What if this is actually not fake ? What if we are being intensively reared as cattle to feed the appetite of a ruling elite who are not of this planet ? What if that elite have always had access to space travel ? Why would that elite lie to everyone ? Basically because, in their mind, we the terrestrial human population, are relative to them, no more than intensively reared cattle on their farm planet. As with all these type of video, it is always possible to fake it. However, just because it is possible to fake it, it does not necessarily follow that it is in deed a fake. To me the video looks and feels authentic. The shots of Mars from orbit look absolutely authentic. Any similarity to the International Space Station "Destiny Module" might be simply because these are standard modules used by the Russians to assemble the mission. Russia are still, even today with regard to supplying the ISS, using SOYUZ rockets and modules that were originally designed in the 1950's. However, there is the problem of RADIATION, about which I have written in previous threads, concerning the probability that the APOLLO missions were fake. Since radiation is the biggest problem restricting our access to space, therefore a mission to Mars is even more unlikely than is a mission to the Moon. If the astronauts are willing to put up with the possibility of lethal exposure to Solar and Cosmic radiation, then it is maybe possible that they might already have flown a few real missions ? However, my opinion is that the real space travellers [aliens] are using technology far ahead of the generally comprehended rocket systems known about here on Earth. I draw your attention to the movie THE FOURTH KIND and wonder how that fits together with these evidences being presented by this thread. If it is a fake, as some seem to think, then why would the creator put just a single frame into it in which we see [subliminally] the astronaut so strangely wearing a mask ? It seems to me that it is from a Russian source and might indicate that the secret Russian Space Programme is actually way ahead. Perhaps the RED PLANET [Mars] was a major priority target for the then Soviet Union ? One must ask the question why did Russia not go to the Moon ? My answer is that they did go to the Moon. In my opinion there are increadable things going on about which we are simply not being informed. It is all an ultra top secret echelon of the Navy. Toward the end of World War 2 the Axis nations, like Italy and Germany and Japan, but also the British, were developing anti gravity technology. This fact has been well reported. "Operation Paper Clip" enabled the USA to develop rocket technology, but what if the Soviet Union got hold of anti gravity technology and are thus in secret light years ahead of the west ? This would explain the considerable amount of UFO activity since the 1950's ? Thus the situation might be radically different to what we all generally understand it to be. I personally will be keeping my mind open. It is too soon to draw a definite conclusion. Anyone insisting that this particular video is "certainly fake" might end up being regarded as disinfo agents, working to further psychologically enslave this entire farm planet, so as as to continue being able to feed human meat to the multitudes of aliens exploring the galaxy. If the elite [aliens] were actively engaged in a secret space programme, and some material was leaked, it would be logical to then condemn that material as merely fake and a hoax. Therefore, do not be so quick to simply write it off as being a hoax and a fake. We should all be wondering why our species continues to be so self destructive ?

[edit on 30/6/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
there is a frame of an astranaut at aprx. 33 sec. Someone with technologies please post. Maybe this person is recognizable. Thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainspider

reply to post by Signals

I never post here I just come to read. But when I noticed this had gone on for 4 pages and no one had figured out it was a TFH video I had to say something.

Actually I mentioned that back on page 3, but it's all good. Page 3 quickly became page 4 by the time I saw the thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
People should really start first reading the whole thread and then post..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

I suggest a bit of history lessons, please. AND a review of the posts in this thread, if you would be so kind....

To me the video looks and feels authentic. The shots of Mars from orbit look absolutely authentic.

The maker of the video freely admits he mashed it together; he even describes HOW he did it!

Any similarity to the International Space Station "Destiny Module" might be simply because these are standard modules used by the Russians to assemble the mission.

Absolutely, positively NO WAY IN H! NO. Not gonna happen, not like that, not for a "mission to Mars". Again, suggest some research into space exploration topics...

...to include this:

Russia are still even today using SOYUZ rockets and modules that were originally designed in the 1950's.

??? Please, it'd be in your best interests....to learn. Else, you may fall prey to a REAL 'hoaxer' someday....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by Rainspider

reply to post by Signals

Actually I mentioned that back on page 3, but it's all good. Page 3 quickly became page 4 by the time I saw the thread.

My bad, thought I had skimmed a little better than that. I knew what it was when I first hit play then started skimming to see who would point it out. Must have missed your post.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by likeabull
there is a frame of an astranaut at aprx. 33 sec. Someone with technologies please post. Maybe this person is recognizable. Thanks

Here is the screenshot:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8588e4d8d68d.jpg[/atsimg]

Ko3

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is FAKE. Here is the original video made by the admitted hoaxer. At the end he tells you the pictures and software he used.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, MANY so called conspiracy nuts have been saying we HAVE the technology to go to mars and beyond DECADES ago... the technology available to the military (NASA) is about 40 years ahead of civilian technology.

SO am I surprised.... NO... but wonder why this was released by some astronaut... American... or Russian? And to what reason? Disclosure?

PS. Who's to say that's FAKE? Maybe the person claiming they made it... is actually disinfo agent is covering it all up...

[edit on 30-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Since people seems to not read the thread, let's put it big...

THE VIDEO IS FAKE!

Did I get your attention? Good, now read the post by ngchunter and stop asking yourself if the video is real or not.

TheFakingHoaxer:

Again, for clarification:

THE VIDEO IS FAKE!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
People should really start first reading the whole thread and then post..

Thank you!!!! My God, if people would read the entire thread, they would know all current developments within the thread. The screenshot of the astronaut was already shown on page 2, I believe. If someone posts a new reply saying, "well, it looks real, who knows it could be real, etc. etc," I think I'm going to lose it. Please, read the whole thread before posting!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join