It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting the 1990 Greifsweld (Germany) “Plasma” UFO’s

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Germany plays the most important role of all in the world.
Everything points at it. But it is a very large and complex subject that only a few have understand what is going on. Most of these answers lie buried here on ATS.
But it's being ignored, ridiculed and laughed away.

BTW:My German is better than my English. I've lived there for over 8 years.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well, the tether theory could hold some ground, the eyewitness' testimonies were from a reasonable distance. It doesnt explain how the smaller 'lights' made off at speed though.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

---

Well researched and produced OP. Hadn't seen that footage in a bunch of years. Thanks for finding and showing @ ATS.

Decoy

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Well these lights certainly look like flares, especially when they “burn out” towards the end of the video.

Peenemund airbase (54° 9'29.43"N 13°46'6.56"E) is also in the vicinity of Greifsweld (16 miles away). Before the war it was used to test experimental aircraft.

Could it possibly be a re-enactment of Operation Hydra that took place August 17 1944 during which a squadron of British Mosquitoes dropped marker flares over the base prior to bombing raids?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by torsion]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Having trouble editing the above post.

Here is a video of Peenemund base. The very last frame is quite interesting!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

But if they are flares, how is the movement of one orb (at the end of the compilation video) is to be explained?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The most comprehensive investigation and analysis of this case (it took years to complete) was done by CENAP, according to a friend who posted the link on another forum. Warning: it is in German. I certainly don't understand it enough, even with translate.google.com to comment.

cenap.alien.de...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

FireMoon…..

On first reading of this case i was of a mind these would most likely, turn out to be triboluminescence. That is in this case, lights caused by friction beneath the Earth's surface finding its' way "out" via fault lines. The description of the orange/gold lights is very typical of those given by many witnesses to this sort of phenomenon. Having watched the footage, i am not at all sure that is what we are looking at here.

I agree…..the lights appear significantly at variance with the transient nature of triboluminesence.

[quote
have a look here home.comcast.net...

Thank you for that interesting link…..I’d not seen that previously.

Which brings me back to these lights. They are a little too stable and a little too *defined* for my liking to be triboluminescence . As such, they definitely go into the *unknown* category for me.

I agree, as above.

Not withstanding Phage arriving to enlighten us as to the nocturnal mating habits of the famous Gdansk Hovering Goose and how the locals have taken to attaching Chinese lanterns to the geese's head, so they can watch their annual nocturnal hovering mating ritual. Or they could be secret government, back engineered swamp gas craft and you should be thankful your government doesn't waste millions of taxpayer's dollars on farting around in the sky... oh...

I will consider it & honour & a privilege if Phage drops in & offers his usual interesting thoughts!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
reply to post by torsion

But if they are flares, how is the movement of one orb (at the end of the compilation video) is to be explained?

Yes, I see the horizontally moving object and I don't know what it is. However, it isn't necessarily directly associated to the main cluster of "flares". There are other glimpses of of blinking lights in the video which possibly imply aircraft. There's a big flash right at the start, too, which looks pyrotechnic.

The Russian St Petersburg video is also most probably parachute flares - including the very similar pyrotechnic flashes and blinking aircraft lights. Pushkin airbase (59°41'19.60"N 30°20'18.80"E) is about 16 miles from St Petersburg.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Ok, i see. Thank you for the input and you might be right. Now I will read the Cenap report and try to come to a conclusion for myself.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

I'd read the CENAP report, too but the language barrier prevents. Can you report back the CENAP conclusion?

cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Everything points at it. But it is a very large and complex subject that only a few have understand what is going on. Most of these answers lie buried here on ATS.

BTW:My German is better than my English. I've lived there for over 8 years.

Interesting thoughts on Germany playing this role. I'm not sure what you mean there but still, they have their fair share of ufos.

Anyway it would be really interesting if someone like you who speaks German could search the web for ufos seen in the Greifsweld region during second World War and report any findings here. The Foo Fighters/Ufo Orbs of World War 2 sound just the same as these pics above with amber/orange types clustering

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
This is one of the better WTF cases. Hundreds of witnesses and videos from different angles. Im not sure what it was it could be atmospheric but who knows? This was over a nuclear power plant but i have not heard of power plants causing anything in the sky like that before.
There is more info here www.ufologie.net... and here on it www.ufocasebook.com...
The only thing that made me suspicious is that the only source from these sightings comes from the german documentary UFOs - und es gibt sie doch.

Zaiger.....

Thank you for posting that additional info via those links.

I'm presently a little swamped with work.

I will have a look at that info as soon as I can.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

There is not much too be found. There are several books and documentaries that haven't been translated which contain interesting hints and clues, but you have to be open minded and than you should be able to connect the dots. I've been a member of several German Forums, one of them was only for people who shared common interest in the German flying discs and the surrounding topics. I've met one person who was a former German Commando and he has seen the lights in person that are on the various recordings of the 1990 event.
I visited Hitler's bunker in Berchtesgaden and had a private tour around the Jonas Valley (Jonastal) with members of this forum. There were some who entered the forum because Grandpa always talked about these saucers and grandson started to search for answers. This forum would be classified as being a Nazi-forum and they supposedly would try to wash your brain. The opposite was more true, it was more like ATS but more specific on German matters.The various members did in fact contribute quite a lot of really interesting stuff that is being ignored everywhere, even here on ATS.
In short:
False History
Jews are Khazars
One of the Jewish tribes are the Aryans
Germany was forced into WW1 and WW2
Germany was occupied
Nazi's fled with their most important technology
Germany is still occupied, even after the unification
Germany is also falsely accused of the holocaust
Germans have been brainwashed and developed a guilt complex
The Aryan race is being wiped out
Germanic New Medicine which claims to cure even AIDS and Cancer
Prophecies that point at Germany being the battleground of WW3
The war on Iran will trigger WW3
Germans will be the liberator of the world that is being chained at the moment

The trouble is that these topics are being kicked into the extreme right corner. In Germany the "myths" of the Nazi UFOs are just an attempt by extreme right wing groups to infiltrate into the esoteric scene and to recruit new members.
Being such a loaded topic it is almost impossible to conduct serious research.
Even some people that are investigating this want to remain anonymous because of this. There is a potential risk of getting a house search and getting arrested for the possession of Nazi Propaganda if you are investigating these topics.
People don't want to be associated with Nazis, that's why most serious researchers don't want to burn their fingers at this topic. Just by saying that Hitler did also good stuff will ruin your career, just like Eva Hermann who was a newsreader on German national TV.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Those pics above, do they remind you of amber/orange types clustering like in my avatar?

Ufoorbhunter…..

Those pics above, do they remind you of amber/orange types clustering like in my avatar?

The clustering of the lower appears to be similar to the orb cluster as per your avater (see below).

Greifsweld lower group:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea23bfd2c5fa.jpg[/atsimg]

Ufoorbhunter group from avatar image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e634547939dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Regenstorm.....

it is a very large and complex subject that only a few have understand what is going on.

Can you help with any commentary as to that to which you are alluding?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Indeed the unification, unification of occupied territory.
World War 2 is far from over. The Greifswald incident was a reminder of that.
Officially the USA is still at war with Germany.

Makes you wonder why these things seem to show up at important times in our recent history. We need someone who can speak german to see if these amber/orange types were seen by the Anglo allied/Russian pilots over this region of Germany in WW2.

Ufoorbhunter.....

Makes you wonder why these things seem to show up at important times in our recent history.

Do you view that as intentional?

If so, why?

We need someone who can speak german to see if these amber/orange types were seen by the Anglo allied/Russian pilots over this region of Germany in WW2.

Have you looked into this as yet?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

Thank you very much for opening this thread. This event is for me one of the most mysterious one, along with O'hare (although it has no video or picture, I have a feeling that something happened there). I think this thread deserves a much closer attention. Thanks again

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire
Its quite a strange one this, they dont seem to move, they appear to be in suspended animation almost.

Although they seem to stationary most of the time, one orb clearly moves to the other ones. www.youtube.com...
After the 40th second, watch closely.

Deccal…..

I agree…..

The “activity” between the period of 40-48 sec’s is interesting:

45.0 sec: 1st new object appears at right

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a73e674d8914.jpg[/atsimg]

45.5 sec: 1st new object moves left towards group

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b21c49b0defe.jpg[/atsimg]

46.0 sec: 1st new object has disappeared.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaf839b79bd8.jpg[/atsimg]

47.0 sec: 2nd new object appears at right

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0e431ab6fcf.jpg[/atsimg]

48.0 sec: 2nd new object has disappeared
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/668120372507.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Having trouble editing the above post.
Here is a video of Peenemund base. The very last frame is quite interesting!

Torsion.....

I think that's the moon.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
The most comprehensive investigation and analysis of this case (it took years to complete) was done by CENAP, according to a friend who posted the link on another forum. Warning: it is in German. I certainly don't understand it enough, even with translate.google.com to comment.
cenap.alien.de...

Nablator.....

Do you have any idea as to their conclusions?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join