It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Slope woman blames vampire for car crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Western Slope woman blames vampire for car crash

www.kdvr.com

FRUITA, Colo. - If a Western Slope woman is to be believed, vampires may be lurking in Colorado's Grand Valley.

The woman claims she spotted a vampire in the middle of a dirt road near Fruita, Colo. Sunday night. She told Colorado State Troopers she was startled by the undead being, threw her SUV into reverse, and crashed into a canal.

She was not injured.

State Troopers say the woman's husband arrived at the scene and took her home. The vampire, which was not seen by anyone else, apparently let her get away.

Troopers do not suspect drugs or alcohol to be factors in the crash.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
No alcohol, no drugs, no witnesses, and one hell of a weird story. Is it possible that she actually saw a vampire, or is she just trying to kill the "women are bad drivers" stereotype. I'm just curious if anyone is from the area and has had sightings or if this is a pretty isolated incident. Thoughts?

www.kdvr.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I dont know why this is so hard to believe when teenagers were recently banged about in their car by a UFO, if it worked for them why wouldnt this work for her.

Next we'll have Frankenstein the housebreaker lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
OK I believe she believes she saw a vampire. As always no pictures. She didn't have a cell phone camera? How does she know it was a Vampire? It doesn't say if it showed her it's pointy teeth.

I guess we'll just have to wait until victims start to show up. Also why hadn't it sucked her blood?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Sounds to me like somebody has been taking the Twilight books just a little bit too seriously... She may have seen something that startled her, but a vampire? I think not.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
OK I believe she believes she saw a vampire. As always no pictures. She didn't have a cell phone camera? How does she know it was a Vampire? It doesn't say if it showed her it's pointy teeth.

I guess we'll just have to wait until victims start to show up. Also why hadn't it sucked her blood?

I don't think her biggest problem at the time was taking a picture...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So, I picture this woman driving down the street, sees "something" in the middle of the road (must have been otherwise why slam into reverse) crashes into the canal and then what happens next...

If it was a person, wouldn't he/she go see what happened to the driverr?

If it was a vampire, wouldn't it go feed on her?

If it was a shadow, wouldn't nothing happen? Oh right, that's what happened. Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey Brian...what do you think of my costume...I'm Count Crotchula!. What's that bulge in my pants? You see that? What is that? It can't be my pointy teeth cause they're all the way up here... What is that...I'll give you a hint.

Happy Halloween

In all fairness...she might have actually seen a pasty scrawny white kid covered with glitter coming from a rave and thought it was one of the Twilight peeps.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
and in other news santa hit a unicorn with his sleigh on his way to the easter bunny's birthday with the tooth fairy riding shotgun. somebody call bugs bunny stat!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What does a vampire look like?
Seriously, I have never seen one.

I have seen people in costume but never a real one.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
covered with glitter

ha ha ha...sorry I know it's not contributing to the conversation, but that made me LOL.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by tk2dsky]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think that vampire showed up at my door all beat up and weak. He was mugged by 3 werewolves and a Yeti wearing a NY cap. Said something about needing a ride to Austria, and it was a 3 day drive from here
Sorry no pics or links. I was busy

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
She probably saw a Fruita bat.......Sorry, i did try to resist saying it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
1) Why would the vampire have to feed on the lady in the car if she crashed?

2) If you did see a vampire or even something that startled you, in the middle of the road, would taking a photo be at the top of your list of things to do?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Slayer... I'm not saying i believe her, but if you DID see something that scared the bejeezus out of you, whilst driving - would you fumble for a phone or camera?

On another note - according to my knowledge, vampires look identical to humans, so how did she know it was a vampire?

Just saying

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yes, it is true ...... Vampires Exist !!!

Here is undeniable proof !!!

I don't know about you, but if I saw him on a dark lonely dirt road I would turn around as well !!

Not because he would suck my blood, but he might try to suck something else.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

She more than likely almost ran over some depressed EMO kid who was walking the middle of the highway hoping somebody would run them over and she freaked out. Throwing her vehicle in reverse and made up the whole story.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Video!

www.thenewsroom.com...

Sorry - no sign of Vampires

[edit on 29-6-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
OK the new Twilight is coming out eventually, I just don't see a vampire. Maybe she had too much time on her hands and an overactive imagination. I do know this I laughed so hard at the Springer clip I almost had tears.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
What does a vampire look like?
Seriously, I have never seen one.

I have seen people in costume but never a real one.

Nancy Pelosi...vampire

maybe it was Dr. Acula

love Scrubs

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join