It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klaatu barada nikto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
For all believers I would like to call on our Alien brethren in this mess of what we pretend to be a civilized society. Do not come yet, we can handle this. Through our collective thoughts we may still be able to stop the easy fix for us.

I know many people, perhaps many members of ATS, have called for your return, part of their disclosure based doctrine. They are misled, do not pay attention to their calls for help. Even our leader, Obama, has called for your intervention, as evidenced in the closing remarks from his recent address. He doesn't speak for us, only his own interests...

You have let us know in several ways that we can solve the current oil spill disaster, we actually have the technology to do it. Now, whether the powers that can make that happen really want to stop it at this time, that remains a mystery.

But I repeat, Stand Down, thanks but no thanks.

We understand what your intervention would entail, we believe there is some hope for us still, give us another chance to change. Total sterilization of the planet would be your only solution, we do not deserve that, yet.

Yes, we wage war for profit, enslave, rape, murder other Humans, destroy our environment...BUT there are still many good qualities of Humans that outweigh our shortcomings.

Let the experiment continue, WE GOT THIS....If you are compelled to help we would only ask that you point us in the right direction, that is all.

Klaatu barada nikto!!!

~this method of communication was chosen as surely if you exist and are watching us you would find this site interesting, and perhaps you use it for communication purposes as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Id bet my bottom dollar that this is the aliens favourite site.
It is the only place on the planet that actively seeks to deny ignorance.

I only hope they will intervene.
But id imagine its like staring into a beesnest,
"Why help the bees? If they die we can go to another nest and see if they get reality a little better."

In fact... Let us all die, we're useless

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't think it's too late... just need more folks to wake up and smell the coffee.

Let's face it, they probably never expected us to survive THIS long. :-)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Klaatu barada nikto!!!

~this method of communication was chosen as surely if you exist and are watching us you would find this site interesting, and perhaps you use it for communication purposes as well.

Why would anyone find the random use of a made up alien language from the day the earth stood still as interesting?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have to say your thread loses a lot of credibility by using a line from a Bruce Campbell movie (Army of Darkness) as the title...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Who's to say they wouldn't understand the command?

Maybe if they exist they should be assured we are okay and don't need their intervention?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Who's to say they wouldn't understand the command?

Because it is a made up language.. It would be hard enough to understand an unkown language let alone be able to recognize and understand gibberish.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

So do you disapprove of the message or the form of communication (ATS)?

Do you think if "they" showed up they would help us or just level everything so Earth could reset?

Do you also think aliens wouldn't watch an old, pretty popular movie about contact?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
far as i can tell nobody has ever caught a real alien and gotten them/it to admit to it.

so .... where are the aliens?

EDIT - spelling

[edit on 29-6-2010 by BlesUTP]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Klaatu barada nikto

Isnt these words Bruce Campbell said in the movie "Army of Darkness

LMAO

Im sorry cant help it

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

Yes, it was spoofed in Army of Darkness, but I was referring to the term's first use here-

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
I have to say your thread loses a lot of credibility by using a line from a Bruce Campbell movie (Army of Darkness) as the title...

I thought it was from that movie. I have to agree with you.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
At any rate I think we should get the word out somehow that we don't need alien help!

They show up, survey what a jacked up species we are, and BLAMMO.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Not to worry aliens are not going to do anything.
You will not see them.

Someone from this planet the Dalai Lama (at least I think he is from here) recently said, that anything we have done, we can un-do. Him I trust, aliens, I don't think you will ever see one.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
Id bet my bottom dollar that this is the aliens favourite site.
It is the only place on the planet that actively seeks to deny ignorance.

I only hope they will intervene.
But id imagine its like staring into a beesnest,
"Why help the bees? If they die we can go to another nest and see if they get reality a little better."

In fact... Let us all die, we're useless

yes, the human race has truly become pathetic. We have been around for 200k years and we failed in the experiment. I believe there is a reset button and it is called Nibiru, Wormwood, Red star Kachina, etc. Apologize to the Anunnaki for we failed 'em. But I also blame Enlil for causing the human race to fail because of his jealousy and hate towards the humans.

sounds crazy i know but you have to read the Sumerian tablets to understand the hatred Enlil had on the human race.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33

What you lose a lot of credibility for claiming that movie sucked. I get that from your post. you seem to not like the movie.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I agree with both of your sentiments. The purpose of the thread was to try to make everyone understand we don't need help from anyone...And if we wait around or hope for it, we are doomed. We have the knowledge and ingenuity to solve all of our problems.

And if aliens somehow detected our cries for help, it wouldn't be pretty, I don't believe!

top topics

join