It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple question for all..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

My most valuable possession is my training gear(can that be considered 1 item?). The mouth piece is most important thought because without it i can't do anything in the gym. lol

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by broahes
My most valuable possession is knowing that I don't "own" anything and that when I die, what I have collected will mean nothing, other than the knowledge I have attained.

True.. We come into this world with nothing.. And when we leave this world we take nothing with us.. except the lessons we learn in this lifetime.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Your secrets safe with us lol.
Havent owned or driven a vehicle in over 30 years now. But can see how it would be handy. Usually I walk or if go to cities catch ride with one of the villagers on their boat rather nice trip down the mekong to get to the city.. tho next year it may end up a once a year trip for me getting old time to settle down lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by Expat888
Just out of curiousity and being in somewhat of a philosophical mood today.. Thought would pose the following question..
What do you consider your most valuable possession ?
And why ? Thanks and look forward to your thoughts..

What do you consider your most valuable possession ?

My consciousness .

But i am forever losing it ....... one of these days, i will not be able to find it again.

Lol great answer
;-)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by worlds_away

Glad to hear you enjoy the thread. True had noticed alot of doom and gloom about.. Life is what we make of it .. Yes theres bad in the world.. But there also is alot of beauty in the world as well. Think people get so caught up in just trying to get by that they forget to stop and enjoy life along the way..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
My mind.

The first thing that came to my mind was my children, but I buried my only daughter (18) in January. I have my son but at the end of the day, when all is said and done all I'm left with are my memories of the things I have experienced.

Our experiences make us into who we are as individuals. How we handle our experiences aid in molding our personalities. My spirit may be crushed but my mind is in tact.

If we lose our minds we lose everything.

My sincere condolences to you.. Hardest and saddest thing in the world is for a parent to lose a child.. She lives on in your heart and memories..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My health.

Without health, it doesn't matter how much other stuff you have.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My hands
We will need to rebuild after
what we fear destroys everything
We already achieved!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

The art, by which I mean the visual art, and the writings, and the musical works...the whole huge pile of insane weird garbage made by me in the last three decades of folly...If I lost everything but that, I would be fine...and if I kept everything else but lost the art pile, I would be really really really unhappy about it forever...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The egoic self thinks it can possess something, but the real you can't possess anything because you are a part of everything. You could either say you possess everything or nothing. That's why you can't "lose" your life--you ARE life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join