It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiery Orange ufo's?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I've felt for awhile that ufo sightings were a bad omen of sorts.
I don't know what to think as I have never seen chinese lanterns
to my knowledge but I did see an orange light once long ago.
It was about 8-9 at night here in the usa. It seemed to zigzag up
and down then zip off on a straight course.
What you are saying here is deeply scary and I hope it is nothing
but these days you do not know what to expect next. Just stay away
from them I guess if you see them. It may very well be connected
to some darpa experiments but that does not mean that whatever it is
is safe. Call me a supersticious old woman but it gives me the creeps.

I was always curious what was meant by omens and after I looked up the defintion of these so-called, "Omens" I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to see one, in first person.

However my views have changed, and as for this flamming, orange, fiery object in the sky, I can only hope it is NOT there to hurt/harm anybody/anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Thanks for alerting me to this thread, from my own inner source, I feel very strongly that this is awareness 101, that these orangey flirey type "crafts", if they are truly that, is significant and warning us about what is coming, or what could be coming. But even with this warning, consistently and frequently given it seems, there is no fixed reality here at all, and everything responds to our consciousness, level of spirit, awareness, development and progressin. So we really can shine our lights, and overcome self, striving to help others and concern for the poor, we will see a better day, with sunshine and love, lighting our way, eternal progression, endless, bounty and prosperity for all. Its in our own consciousness to change this scenario into something else. So this "warning" if it could be called that really is for awareness.

Hello Unity_99,

Thankyou for commenting and I have also taken a breaker from this area. However I too felt the nudges from within my inner-self and was repeatedly made aware that I need to contact you asap.

I am aware of the self-awareness, even though I believe this fiery, orange object could be of a different origin. It does not neccessarily mean it is of the millitary, man-made technology or from advanced millitary technology, shared from the underground civilizations. I have been a bit more open-minded that it could be from 'overseas' - (Solar System).

As for my fear factors numbered 1-10: (3) Having to be my scarest moments of encountering that entity at the Prince William Gloucestershire Barracks, Logt Corps in the UK. Though that early morning I did manage to keep in mind that it could possibly sense my fear, so I did the most insanest of all and went back to sleep whilst pretending to ignore it at the same time.

And a level of 1-10 with (6) Having to be the fear factor for witnessing that fiery, orange object in the sky which then the fear level dropped down to (4) as it wasn't that far from the ground. And was not that far from my local.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

What keeps coming to me concerning them is that they are possibly reptilian in origin, and the design is "firey" by intent. Warnign of what??? Solar storm coming, meteor, astroid, project lucifer? To me its as if they are fortelling, omens, etc. And that tptb are aware of this design perhaps even ahead of time, for the chinese lanturn, can be mistaken for them too much it seems, and this looks like it was arranged ahead of time. Which lends even more strongly to the idea that they are reptilian and in coalition perhaps with the black ops.

The fortelling or omen part is what I mean by awareness, ie. that we should always know that whatever is the works with this "crowd" it is not going to pass over, or do as they plan. I feel strongly that we can turn our intentions upon anything coming and transform it in addition get people to wake up and write in denouncing the leaders and all karma or endorsement for their cruel abuses of humanity and mother earth, which will only strengthen the empowerment and manifesting positive outcomes here as well.

I have also thought it is possible, that this is a more benevolent race attempting with their craft design to nudge us, thump us over the head until we get it. The feeling of "reptilian" I'm getting off this, the vibes, may be related instead to the black op coalition attempting to obscure this with the chinese lantern and other "explanations", in other words this may instead be a direct opposition to a "reptilian" plan. Becasuse I am getting a strong feeling of reptilian connection in this somehow.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hi, im in Wales, i saw the same thing about two months ago. my kids came running in from outside and told me there was a ball of fire in the sky. Of course i didnt believe them, when i got outside i saw a ball of fire travelling through the sky at quite a speed, i thought maybe it was a plane on fire but it was very low, then i thought it was a comet!!! i was soo scared, it then just disappeared, i can swear it was definitly not a chinese lantern, ive seen them.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
On February 4th 2009, I was dropping my gf off at her home, and when i was driving out of her community around 9:30 p.m. I spotted 5 orange orbs in the sky. Judging by my position, they appeared to be 25-35 ft wide, and 20-25 ft tall, hovering soundless 300-500 ft above the ground. The moment i saw them, I put my car in park, and sat there in amazement. The formation looked something like this. I have to put the "-" in there to give space between the "o". Looked sorta like the big dipper.

--------- o --- o

---- o --- o

o

To me, they appeared to look like they are displaying binary, like a binary clock does, but are set in 3-4 brackets, yielding a possibility of several different number sequences or letters. None of which i deciphered made any sense to me, but who knows. My honest opinion, I felt like the incident was very personal, and was set to open my own awareness.

After this incident, I have had a mess of odd things happen to me, but do not be fooled, not all are flares dropped from a plane, or Chinese lanterns. The only other thing i can say it may be, is holographic technology, or secret military craft, but I am still left guessing. Just wish my phone battery was still alive cause I regret not snapping a pic.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My sighting has been reported here on this website link and as a message to all here on ATS if you have had an encounter, do not be afraid to speak up and let other's know.

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I've seen and photographed these too. When I posted my pictures here it received a poor reception and was also dismissed as Chinese lanterns.

This is one of my pics of one of the lights, there were about 7 in total.

look really closly around the main light, you can see little 'sattelite' lights further into the darkness.

These objects all seemed to stop in exactly the same place, where all the lights went out or they vanished before they got over the town. Very clever Chinese lanterns! lol. I photographed these over our garden.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by The Chez]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

This is exactly like what I saw - there were two of them. Also, re warnings, maybe a complete coincidence - and probably is - but I saw them on the day of the explosion at the BP oil rig.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello all,

I have seen these orange balls more than once,both me and my husband have seen them together.
The last time was on the 11th april this year while walking our dog.

As we approached a field just past our youngests school I happened to look up as the sky was clear and dark. At first one flew over some nearby houses,towards us and then another followed. I immediately got my phone out and began to film them ( I will not post the footage as its not very good ) as they flew right over our heads,completely silent with no flickering,just a constant fiery orange glow.

I looked down briefly as I was filming them to see where our dog was and she was sat at our feet,very quiet with her ears down which is odd for her because she would normally be running round the field like a loon!

These "things" are definately not chinese lanterns as we have seen them close up, you can see the flicker of the flame and they just look very different compared to the fiery orange balls.

A man in the houses nearby also saw them as they silently flew over but it was around 12 midnight so we felt it best not to approach him but would have loved to see what he thought - oh well.

I guess if people keep calling them chinese lanterns, no picture or film will be good enough but those that have seen them KNOW they are not!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
My sighting has been reported here on this website link and as a message to all here on ATS if you have had an encounter, do not be afraid to speak up and let other's know.

Yep, and the encounter reports are coming in - genuine ones - by people who are not idiots and fantasists.

I read a statistic once that only 1 in 10 people bother to report a UFO sighting - So imagine how many other people have seen these orange lights!

And how many of these '1 in 10' are members of ATS?

The mind boggles at the volume of sightings there must be.

To say these stories are interesting is an understatement.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I see these balls of fire often above our house & garden, I've videoed and photographed them, as I will continue to do. Sadly however, due to flamers, trolls and people who think they know everything about everything, I will not be posting another image, video or thread about them on ATS.

One weird incedent I had involved me hearing loud bangs, which sounded like gunshots one night, every time I was almost asleep, then I eventualy got up to check the street & garden, and I heard a loud rumbling sound which stopped as soon as I turned to the bathroom window. Although I didn't see a UFO on this occasion.

The next day, my partner told me he could smell burning, but there was no fire, anywhere. I also smelled it, but failed to find any source.

The first time I saw these, they flew in a group, the lights on them all went out at once, and if it was lanterns, I would have CERTAINLY seem them falling from the sky and been able to locate debris the next day. I saw nothing fall, and found no debris.

I find it highly insulting to be called a lier, a joker and a fraud, and accused of somehow faking the images/videos. I am saddened by the way ATS members have treated me over my sightings of these objects, UFO means UNIDENTIFIED flying object, NOT Chinese Lantern! Unless you can somehow cause the object to land, and examine it, you CANNOT tell what it is, no matter how much it LOOKS like what you think it is. I'm glad those replying to this thread have been able to respond in an open minded manner.

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I saw your thread the other day and i thought it was appalling how you were attacked by people convinced you were perpetrating a hoax. Whatever your video showed, it was obviously not your intention to try and fool people but i think some posters were using it as an excuse to stick the boot in.
It makes you frightened to post stuff or start a thread because you can imagine what sort of a reaction you will get from certain members and im sure it becomes very tiresome having to defend yourself.

Its a shame you wont be posting any more of your videos and pictures on the subject.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

I saw your thread the other day and i thought it was appalling how you were attacked by people convinced you were perpetrating a hoax. Whatever your video showed, it was obviously not your intention to try and fool people but i think some posters were using it as an excuse to stick the boot in.
It makes you frightened to post stuff or start a thread because you can imagine what sort of a reaction you will get from certain members and im sure it becomes very tiresome having to defend yourself.

Its a shame you wont be posting any more of your videos and pictures on the subject.

Thanks. Being accused of faking something, as you probably know, is indefensable sadly. I have no way to prove I didn't fake my images or video. I own a £60 digicam, which goes straight into my laptop, transfer the files & that's it. I'm not a professional photographer, and I don't think I could produce a believable fake, not one that would fool ATS members anyway.

As for me launching a stupid litter lantern (what I've named Chinese Lanterns), I have never bought one, and I never will. I wouldn't dump rubbish in the street, so why would I launch it into the sky?

I want to know how all the people who responded to my thread knew, without a doubt, it was a chinese lantern. It was many feet up in the night sky, seeing a 'flickering flame' is NO proof of what the object is. As I said above, bring it down, put it in front of me and examine it, then yes, I might buy what you're saying.

I also pointed out a possible conspiracy as to why there are so many of these pieces of flying garbage (lanterns) in the UK and little warning from the government about flying them. Perhaps they are indeed being used in a subtle cover up and explain-all by TPTB for UFO sightings, but no, that lead to me being called paranoid. Another member pointed out to me that the lanterns had been banned in parts of the US due to the fire risk to dry crops & dry forest areas etc.

One member even had the audacity to ask me why I posted the video on ATS so soon. I did this so people could see it within a reasonable time after the sighting, and incase anyone in the area had also seen it AND because there was NO PROOF as to what it was. It isn't up to him how long after I saw it I posted it on ATS! That's like saying if a rabid dog bites you, you wait 24 hours before going to a dr incase you don't have rabies!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok where do I start,

I was out walking about 8-10 weeks ago, about 5.30 in the morning in Melbourne Australia, I looked up in the sky in a southerly direction and saw a single ball of orange light (about the size of a cricket ball) descending in a northerly direction, by the time it went over my head it couldn't have been more then 30-50 feet above me, it flew over in a very calm and organised fashion, then descended into either a house or a backyard opposite where i was standing, i stood there for a moment, questioned myself as to wether i saw what i thought i saw, then realised yes, i had! the funny thing was, i've been walking 10km, 3 days a week for the last 7 months and that day was the only day i didn't take my phone with me, which i find strange, then again, i doubt id have thought to get it out and take a pic because i was just frozen in awe and amazement

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello to all here on ATS. Last Saturday just gone which was the 31st of July 2010 I witnessed first hand again.. 3 large fiery objects in the sky just below cloud cover at exactly 21:55 hrs and were travelling North East of Derbyshire towards Leicestershire in the UK.

These three objects were bigger than hot air ballons because they hovered very low just above the tree tops and the other two were gaining speed. So I thought maybe its windy so I stopped walking and looked up at the tree tops, they were still. So maybe it could have been windy further up, that's a possibilty however I know they were not chinese lanterns as I was at my cousin's party two weekends ago and had first hand experience of a chinese lanteen being lit up and put into the air.

It was fasicinating and gun and they sure did pick up height and speed quickly within two minutes they had disappeared and climbed very high distances into the air.

These three objects I saw were falling towards the ground/fields and stopped and hovered in the sky and as I started to carry on walking the other two objects caught up with the first and all three disappeared together.

They were getting brighter than they just disappeared!

No sound but very bright in orange and yellow and red. It had a red glimmer to it like an aura. So bizzare.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

I know this is long but it's well-worth reading.

Well I have witnessed these in my local town and we are basically just a bit bigger than a village surrounded by fields and I do wonder when il next see these fiery objects. They have been spotted by every major town that surrounds us from North, East, West and South and the paper's around here have been flooded with reports and sightings and we have had millitary choppers flying over on a constant daily basis since the sightings and a few months ago we have had police white and blue tape surround the entire lake down the bottom of the road and the road has been blocked off again since last week and its freakin' scary because not even school buses are allowed down that route. Its a country route for everybody and saying that I'm going to take my camera down first thing tomorrow morning and see find out why it's been blocked off. I could just walk it lol only 5 minutes.

But saturday night just gone was really weird. I wasn't scared at first because I thought maybe its just a hot air ballon then it stopped when I spotted it and I said out aloud "I can see you, and then the other two just appeared like they were there the whole time which then freaked me out and I started walking fast towards my mate's house and told him about it and he said he sees them the whole time passing over his roof but he's not bothered what they are.

Which suprising to some you could say he's fearless! When he get's back from work he usually is and doesn't let anything get to him, he just chills out, at least that's what we tryed to do until we saw lights/orbs in the sky and the dogs started barking crazy and we couldn't get them to shut-up. It was mad!

Our entire road have dog owners and nearly the entire street's dog pets were all barking mad. It freaked us out then the rumbling started but no lightening.

The other day half the road of neighbour's got the deck chairs out and positioned them opposite the field they had they kids with them and wife's and husband's and families and my mate opened his back door to his garden and said "What's all the commotion" and I said "I dunno", so I had a look from the top bedroom window and about 20-30 people all on the other side of his wall facing the field watching the sky there were lots of white orbs and flashes without thunder and orange lights and our street/road are a laugh, they just sat there laughing and joking and getting drunk.

Completely un-aware of what could have been a threat to us I feel because of the number's sat outside there was more than enough people to take action if something cracked off! lol

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Glad i found this thread!

Last Friday night at around 10:35pm my mother was out her back garden when she spotted what she described as an orange glowing sphere type object in the sky, she called my dad outside to get a look and he was witness to it also, they said it was travelling in a northeasterly direction, the next day she told me and my brother, my brother couldnt believe it because he had seen the same thing at the same time, he lives just down the street from my mum and was out getting a smoke in his back yard when he seen it, he managed to catch approx 2 seconds footage on his phone and that was all, i will try and get him to upload it.

There was very high helicoptor activity in the sky the following two days, which may mean something but then again it is Northern Ireland and that in itself is not unusual.

I am starting to believe that maybe this is some secret military project that the general public are not yet privvy to. There is far too many sightings for it to be put down as 'chinese lanterns' etc. These orange spheres are definately up there, the question is 'what are they?

I am leaning toward military.

Its flipping typical that im the only member of my family who is on this site yet my parents and brother who wouldnt hold any weight to the ufo topic normally are the ones who seen a ufo. I have yet to be lucky enough to see anything out of the ordinary in the sky, i should start looking up more.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

I know this is long but it's well-worth reading.

Well I have witnessed these in my local town and we are basically just a bit bigger than a village surrounded by fields and I do wonder when il next see these fiery objects. They have been spotted by every major town that surrounds us from North, East, West and South and the paper's around here have been flooded with reports and sightings and we have had millitary choppers flying over on a constant daily basis since the sightings and a few months ago we have had police white and blue tape surround the entire lake down the bottom of the road and the road has been blocked off again since last week and its freakin' scary because not even school buses are allowed down that route. Its a country route for everybody and saying that I'm going to take my camera down first thing tomorrow morning and see find out why it's been blocked off. I could just walk it lol only 5 minutes.

But saturday night just gone was really weird. I wasn't scared at first because I thought maybe its just a hot air ballon then it stopped when I spotted it and I said out aloud "I can see you, and then the other two just appeared like they were there the whole time which then freaked me out and I started walking fast towards my mate's house and told him about it and he said he sees them the whole time passing over his roof but he's not bothered what they are.

Which suprising to some you could say he's fearless! When he get's back from work he usually is and doesn't let anything get to him, he just chills out, at least that's what we tryed to do until we saw lights/orbs in the sky and the dogs started barking crazy and we couldn't get them to shut-up. It was mad!

Our entire road have dog owners and nearly the entire street's dog pets were all barking mad. It freaked us out then the rumbling started but no lightening.

The other day half the road of neighbour's got the deck chairs out and positioned them opposite the field they had they kids with them and wife's and husband's and families and my mate opened his back door to his garden and said "What's all the commotion" and I said "I dunno", so I had a look from the top bedroom window and about 20-30 people all on the other side of his wall facing the field watching the sky there were lots of white orbs and flashes without thunder and orange lights and our street/road are a laugh, they just sat there laughing and joking and getting drunk.

Completely un-aware of what could have been a threat to us I feel because of the number's sat outside there was more than enough people to take action if something cracked off! lol

that sounds like the start of a movie. im finding it very hard to believe lol

I have never seen a ufo but the one i just posted on behalf of my brother and parents did happen, i know this because i believe them, they are not into the whole ufo thing at all and they wouldnt lie, they have no reason to.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I find it perculiar why the milliatry helicopter's we have them 2-3 times a day and with my uncle being ex-millitary for over a decade he said that the millitary flight path is higher than the height that these chopper's are flying lower than the standard cargo planes. He said that's not right!

However he'll speculate to himself but he's told me to be careful who I ask questions to and from.

Just be streetwise as I've been told with clear instructions from ex-millitary family member's because they know too well what I'm like, I always have to be the first to get to the bottom of it. lol

This time last year I was mowing the grass in my neighbour's back garden because she's very old and weak so she asked me to help her out, I said I didn't mind and as she was making me a cup of tea in the kitchen she called me on inside. To both our amazment which I've already said this here a few times on ATS, a big black helicopter with blacked out tinted windows and fully armed personnel and black uniforms from head to toe with the side door open and facing me and my neighbour opposite hovering no higher than a typical 4 bedroom english house was a man with a black helmet and black tinted visa in black uniform with his rifle in crouched position looked straight at me. I was like "oi, Fk off!" with my two finger's at them both and they hovered there for a few seconds and buggered off.

My poor neighbour was shook-up and then started getting mad and pis#Ed off, and then she said its like WWII all over again with the nazi's.

I've no idea what she meant by that, unless of course it's nazi technology from the early 1900's before Hitlar got into power.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is getting very interesting, i just found this site with ufo sightings reported from all over Ireland. I have not read them all yet but the majority of sightings that i have read from July this year are sightings of the orange objects.

Check it out

Irish UFO sightings

There is definately something going on.

Does anyone know of a military project that is currently taking place which would involve such things being spotted in the skys above Ireland and the UK?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join