It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiery Orange ufo's?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Well where I live we are country lads and own plenty of guns and rifles around here and is also a well-known hot spot for some drug farms here as well so I wonder if its just NS that's trying to locate which houses are responsible for the ladies house down the road which caught fire from her lamps in her attic she had over £25,000 of cannabis growing whilst her children slept and my neighbour broke into her house because she didn't believe us that her roof was on fire. And suprisingly she had a new roof fitted and got off scotts free from the police. You explain what's really going on around here, Corrupted police?

A corrupted government that lies to the public by blocking our main road off when they feel like it and as they do.

National secruity flying low over our roof tops on a daily basis and occassionally land in the fields opposite. I have made another thread on that a while ago, what's the deal with the black chopper's.

Is it anyone's guess that you only have to do your homework and you'll find out the area I live in is a hot-spot for paranormal investigations and drug lords. It's a joke! In the sense It looks beautiful and plenty of countryside but not only do with have drug lords living here and its blatanly obvious with there fancy boats and jag's and then the constant battle over the sightings.

Nobody know's what to believe here. We're all one close community and I know a lot about the people here but I wouldn't tell everybody here on ATS who they all are. lol

Blimey I know Ireland has its problems as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Interesting account!

I have a feeling that we will never know what they are and it seems the chinese lantern crowd will continue to drown out any chance of finding out.

What the hell are they?! I really have no idea. There have been recent accounts of people seeing them where they appear to dim to a dark black circle that vanishes or goes up into clouds - creepy huh!

This website is flooded with these type of reports

Link

There is one report where a pilot says he is going to look into it further and contact the Civil Aviation Authority to see if they will help him, so will be looking out for more info on this. He has even left his email address if anyone wants to help.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
hi all

i live on the border of nottinghamshire and derbyshire and i've seen a few of these things you describe, fiery balls in the sky.i saw one a few months ago when there was the flight ban in the uk. i work evenings as a driver and i saw a huge flaming sphere type object travelling across the night sky at a tremendous speed. it was absolutely huge, and it seemed as if it was pulsating as it went, like the flames were being fanned. it had flames all around it. i looked on the net when i got home and discovered there was a meteor shower due to peak that same weekend i saw it, so i assumed i had just seen a couple of meteors. maybe it was a meteor i saw, maybe it wasnt, i dont know.

i saw one a couple of weeks ago too around 9pm-ish, except this definately wasnt a meteor because it looked totally different to the other i've described. this one wasnt travelling, it was bright yellow/orange - not fiery or flaming, and kind of an eliptical shape, it appeared to be hovering for a few minutes then smoothly flew away at a steady speed til it disappeared into the distant sky. it was silent, i've never seen anything like it before.
i was i bit scared if being slated on here so i didnt bother posting about it. i've broken my camera so cant film anything and my fonecam is worse than useless at night.

it looks like these things are becoming quite a common sight here in the uk lately. gonna see if i can borrow my daughter's cam to take to work with me in case i see any more.

dooby

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I also live in Derby and saw a bright moving red light last night - first in one direction as I was driving west to east, coming from the east, and then, having parked my car, in the other direction from west to east, becoming closer until it disappeared into cloud. This is my second sighting in less than 4 months.

I think it is interesting that all these sightings appear to be at night. Are there any sightings of them during the day that anyone knows of?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jax11
I also live in Derby and saw a bright moving red light last night - first in one direction as I was driving west to east, coming from the east, and then, having parked my car, in the other direction from west to east, becoming closer until it disappeared into cloud. This is my second sighting in less than 4 months.

I think it is interesting that all these sightings appear to be at night. Are there any sightings of them during the day that anyone knows of?

I have looked at this website:

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

And the story is on that link of a witness who spotted an orange object around 14:00 hrs Mid-afternoon.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the link - but it doesn't seem to mention that the object was orange.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Thanks for the link - but it doesn't seem to mention that the object was orange.

True however it was connected to the 'Orange Sighting's link' so perhaps there are other's seen in daylight.

The first sighting I saw around 21:00hrs in June this year was still daylight and didn't get dark until 10 ish and it was as light as it is now around 19:16 hrs.

Just thought i'd let ya know

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I've been looking on youtube and found this link to be of some use to us Brits,

Orange UFO all over the world ! this time in UK !
www.youtube.com...

The kid mention's about a telescope, which reminded me that I need to save up for a telescope and if I can get a video cam adapted to the scope so I can also film from an increased altitude.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm going to send this thread to a friend of mine in the UK, who also is a member of this site, but doesnt go on much for family reasons. She's an experiencer, and her whole family though husband is not open to discussing this. They've all woken with wounds, and she's had masked dreams, her daughter has cried out in the night but she was unable to move ot get to her and has talked about the beings that she sees. Its hard for her to search online or read the links I send, due to different perspectives in the family. But I hope she will come on and share.

She was mentioning an orange orb that she and her husband witnessed and he wouldnt discuss the anomalies it represented , being soundless and behaving as a ufo. They've seen others together too. He dismisses what he sees and won't allow her to discuss it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thankyou for your comment and I also look forward to hearing about her encounter's.

As for her husband keeping low-profile I can hardly blame him for that! As this UK government from what I have been told, has never been to make much of an ufo sighting. (Basically, they are that good at covering up the stories/witness accounts).

I for one have had my run-ins with the so-called MIB, RAF witness programme however we've never spoken in person though they do have a tendancy of parking outside my house on a weekly basis and follow me sometimes when I go out late at night. So I do wonder who they are.

I've been chased on more than one account from an SUV whilst travelling to East Midland's Airport where me and my two friend's were to do some plane-spotting and this SUV was parked in Breedon a couple of miles away from the airport. And the truck was waiting for somebody. I had not told anybody other than the friend's in my car where we we're going.

My intentions we not to go see plane's but something else. Whether they had some device on the car, I don't know. It wouldn't suprise me as our street is well known for suprise attacks! to our car's.

My sister's fella said to me that he could have sworn he saw something big and black under my car like a person. So I went out to check and there were people in a truck watching the house and I just flagged them.

I checked the car the next day and found a weird 'black-box' not on the car just near it. I couldn't work out what it was an I'm a engineer technician so with that in mind my knowledge still couldn't suss out what it was.

I got a hammer to it in the end and burnt the rest of it.

I've told you of the numerous account's where my mother was watering the flower's and I went around to visit and as I was making my way back to my car up the road. There was a large Range Rover with blacked out windows and I could just make out the driver and passenger. Both in appearance had large build's and must have weighed a good 13-17 stone and quite muscley.

They waited for me to start my engine and just as I pulled out the drive they didn't even stop at the junction, they just shot-out so I raced after them and they were foot-to-the-pedal, straight-to-the-floor.

Leaving me in dust down the country bends I caught up with them 3 miles later down the road and that's when they tryed to take me off the road people started to notice and they buggered off upto the motorway.

I'd say the last car/SUV parked around here happens every fortnight, sorta makes ya wonder what they want with me?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

She feels she's handling the burden of searching, but not able to do so openly because he dismisses the things have happened, which is hard, because often in families not everyone is on the same openness or wave length, but it makes it hard I imagine, as well. So she doesnt feel able to buck the system or peace of the home, which is understandable but is a seeker herself. That orange light/craft seems connected to those who abduct, from what I'm doing connecting dots in what has been shared with me.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The website you linked to DClairvoyant...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

... is so lagged up with orange light sightings they have had to create a whole separate sub-section for these reports!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm the person unity_99 mentioned, thanks for sending me the link and I'll read the rest when I get the chance x.

As unity mentioned I have very limited time to get on here as my husband disapproves of anything of this nature and I don't like to cause arguments so I only come on here when he's not around. I see a lot up in the skies at night, not any set pattern but it's a pretty steady stream and if I ask to see something 80% of the time I do even if it's something very bright zipping across the sky and disappearing as fast as it appeared.

Anyway on to the incidents she wanted me to talk about the first happened several weeks ago. Every night just before we go to bed (around 11.30) I let the dog out the back to do her business and as per usual I look up just in case. On this particular night I saw 3 lights 2 were on top of each other one further to the left(which was also a lot smaller). The one on the left disappeared after a couple of seconds but the other 2 started to move in a strange pattern, something that I don't believe a plane or helicopter could do and certainly not in such close proximity, they moved together as well as separately, they become brighter then dimmer and then started to fly in what I would call a 'normal' pattern i.e in a straight line like a plane, then again like the first one they just vanished as if someone had literally turned the light off.

The second incident was a few nights ago, my daughter wanted to see her star(she has one of those name a star teddy bears) so we woke her up when it was dark. She went to the bathroom first whilst I let the dog out and I called out asking for us to see something because I knew it would make our little girl happy to see another funny light in the sky. Nothing happened initially when the 3 of us were at the door but when my husband went to brush his teeth an orange glow appeared, like in the pictures previously posted but much brighter, it was like something in the sky was on fire but bright orange fire. We watched it for a few seconds and I asked my husband to come and take a look, a few seconds after he came to look it dimmed down to a duller orange and then changed completely into a regular bright yellowy/white light and then it just vanished. I believe we experienced something later that night, I don't know for definate but I just get feelings about this sort of thing and usually I wake up with marks or hear things during the night or have very very vivid dreams, well that night I just felt something was going to happen I don't know if it did or not, I recall having an intense dream but the details are hazy, it was definately parts of my past mixed in with things that could potentially happen in the future(nothing of significance, just me eating something I'm fond of whilst talking to my dad about an event that was happening the following day, something which is happening at the end of this month) and from previous experiences that tends to mean they are screwing with my memories so I don't realise what they are really doing/trying to do.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

Thankyou for your replies.

I look forward to hearing more about your encounter's and I respect the fact that you cannot get onto ATS most of the 'time'.

These orange light's are of strange occurances and I'm willing to get to the bottom-of-it like I do in most cases with many strange and wonderful facts of life. I'm sure many of the masses will find out the truth buried beneath their feet. And realise there's more to the secret's of ufo's deep down below the surface of the ground then most would encounter or believe.

I remember blast door's leading to underground tunnel's where I used to be based in my unit. And when I didi eventually speak of this matter to a few friend's of my friend's who lived and studied at that cities university, they didn't take lightly to the information I gave to them that there was an underground city built under the city we were stationed in.

They laughed and thought I was going off-the-rail's, with a bit more proof from source's only a few got so spooked out that they realised I wasn't full of bull# afterall. They just said at the start they didn't know what to make of it as it was new news to them and they just laughed it off because they were scared incase it could be true!

Amazing isn't it, most people laugh it off becuase there scared it could be true.

Well I was also the mischievious type of person to get into the #e hole quite a lot with the army official's and everywhere I went whether it was to the loo, eat in the canteen, speak with friend's I was always observed and even the blinking camera's around camp would zoom onto me. My mate didn;t believe me so I said just watch the camera's and I walked around the main perimeter near the barrack's and the canteen and he said he couldn't believe it at first but when he walked passed the same camera's they were'nt interested in him.

They even had sensory sound equipment to pick up on our conversation's. They warned me especially to be careful what I speak of down my mobile phone as they were listening to my entire conversation, bugger's! Lol

It's for secruity. Even our text message's were delayed for upto 3 minutes whilst they monitored them and then allowed them to be accepted onto our phone server's. Crazy stuff, right!

Somebody, not mentioning names, told me that "We need not pay attention so much to the skies, what lies beneath hold's the truth to lies and deceit."

He then just left it at that.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Somebody, not mentioning names, told me that "We need not pay attention so much to the skies, what lies beneath hold's the truth to lies and deceit."

I was told the real reason they went into the middle east, that all the other things are fringe benefits and also met their needs nicely, oil, pipeline, control of region for chess game, and trillion dollar poppy industry for black operatiosn, but......think what likes a desert.
The archelogical digs where not allowed. We are not to know about the underground bases, and the horrible abuse and harvesting they do with humans and how they pile karma on us with wars, starvation, drugs (ie not in use of drugs but making it illegal and smutty underground mafia gang type abuse and usary), prostitution, and this (coding all religions to saturn/black sun god, then stirring the pot so everyone is a willing sacrifice to saturn. In the middle east its retaliation for abuses, always and eye for and eye, in the Judaic too, and in Christianity, it was religious wars and abuses, but now, will you be a willing sacrifice for your morals, principals (fasle or otherwise), for refusing the microchip (which I will most definietly refuse not because its a mark of the devil but because fascists will not force me to do anyting). So they dump karma on us and thus we have muddy spots and this gives them teh right to abuse us horribly now in this world, in underground bases, and also in the afterlife they think anyway!!!! Not On My Watch!

Someone here, who I was helping had a dark thing speak through him one night, he suddenly had horrible jaki/eneryg and spoke my cosmic name and said, "You have come too late, (insert name)! He spoke of eclipses and the federation being infilitrated and said I would soon see.

Well, not in the least. I hold light and know this is all a test, and he was absolutely delusional.

The feathered serpents of old, the reptilians, the dracos all are a state of soul really, a lack of love. And they are dimensional beings who operate through ours, and are incarnate in some people, bllodlines, some leaders as well.

The mice are not to know that the snakes are amongst them running the show. That is why they went into the middle east, and why the first thing they did when they went in was to go to the musuem holding the artifacts and seize them.

Also, why is the UK, Rothchilds and Royal Family so tied with Saudi Arabia and allowing the constitution and peoples rights and protection from religious laws and equality to be bent out shape accommodating Sharia and suppression of equality? The same people in source in both coutnries and systems obviously. No doubt.

I feel the orange crafts are a part of the underground bases, they seem to be harsh to my friend, fear based experiences that invovle physical harvesting. I think they are the S group.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You had quoted,

Also, why is the UK, Rothchilds and Royal Family so tied with Saudi Arabia and allowing the constitution and peoples rights and protection from religious laws and equality to be bent out shape accommodating Sharia and suppression of equality? The same people in source in both coutnries and systems obviously. No doubt.

I was listening to a documentary stationed by UKColumn which are against the government for starter's and are considered Truthseeker's and Whistleblower's.

To my understanding, I learnt that the UK's national secruity of the London Underground National Railway Network are run and in charge of the Islamic Secruity force's. The same guys that run Mossard Army. An intelligence agency. Similar to CIA and FBI, Scotland Yard, MI6 etc list goes on.

I was also told that there is no such thing as "Equality" in Great Britian.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

My thread directed to them, to wake up to love and equality, is to show them otherwise, for all are profoundly equal and they are not "privileged" into roles of Gods, they are not catalysts, beyond karma, and not beyond tests themelves. Love does not put on a punitive hat and traumatize ppl for their own good. Love cannot play that role for it is graduated far beyond the possibility of being anything that is not love, and clear, clarity, teaching, helping and encouraging.

There is a law of consequence and this is not our karma, they think they have sidestepped theirs, we're all equal and in this school equally. They appoint themselves negative catalyst harsh teacher mode, and are being misled by the S group, who need to strongly find their own way back home as well.

Between ET, and Higher Self and Family of Light, those in the school are not the ones to seek for answers.

The Universe is the school, so those in this universe are all in school. Even on "higher" levels.

11 11. Its a date and relates to our awareness and law of consequence. And they are gearing up for war, and even more abuses and karmic traps. They are determined to try and ensure we don't defuse this "date" or mitigate it, but we shall do that. I was told the eclipses, too, and feel there is a tie in to the negativity they want to bathe this world in to call out their karmic trap scenario for 11 11. And should we pass that, with less consequence for our awareness is growing , then they want to go all out in crashing everything, making wars, for another cosmic object will come close to earth in another decade plus.

But we have so much ability, to wake up.

So the orange crafts to me relate to their all out harvesting of humanity for their negative plans. And they are gearing again for even more war and abuses, because they want us to not gain awareness, they want to pull in catastrophes.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I truely believe and feel equality yet I was told that there was no such thing in the UK because our so-called government supposed to be Democratic are instead the Capatlist's and our worst enemy and they treat us people like dirt, that's what I was re-ferring to as it's almost like there's no equality in the UK.

I do not believe in Karma. I do not believe in luck, no such thing. I do not believe in chance's, probabilities, accident's, coincidence's no such thing. Nothing happen's by accident or coincidence.

Everything has it's purpose and it's reason. I'v learnt this over 'time'. I'm just glad et_man mentioned it and reminded me and I did need some serious reminding. And looking back at my life even now I can actually connect all the dot's.

I've seen both sides play out. Its harsh to the system yet it's also a good learning curve because I know what I can do to look forward to a positive shift and The Golden Age.

Now you mention about the S group - is that similar to NSA's nazi craft's?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I realized all the times I see 11 11 and the things written about it, well its a date alright and its a law of consequence date. The site, the rabbithole makes perfect sense. Lucas's research. Its all up to us. There is a very negative element in ufology that is very interested in a negative harvest. We need to ride above this.

S, as in feathered serpents, the ones behind the scenes on this planet are adorned like dragons and gargoyles and coats of arm all over the planet.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You also mentioned about the "Jackalls". I remember them very well. I always wondered why I had a very deep interest in computer-hacking as a child.

Sort of makes sense why certain family member's are I.T programmer's???

Start's to raise question's, doesn't it.

I am aware of the "Jackalls" I've met them in vision's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join