It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle Says,"Full scale Gulf Coast evacuations are expected to begin in next couple of weeks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Not that I'm a follower of Steve Quayle, I did think some might find the story intresting.

Inside sources have informed me that Full scale Gulf Coast evacuations are expected to begin in next couple of weeks--With Methane now surfacing and Bubbling in Florida waters the potential for a Methane Explosion of unimaginable devastation now comes into focus Further Law Enforcement Sources are being Advised of "ESCALATING VENT DETERIORATION" Two Definitions were provided to me--First "VENT" DEFINITION-" The opening in a volcano from which gas and molten rock erupt" and "ESCALATES"- DEFINITION GIVEN-"To expand step by step as from a limited or local conflict into a General NUCLEAR WAR"--to become unmanageable- -You don't need a rocket science degree to read between the lines. Ten Years ago after the Papua New Guinea Earthquake in which "Burnt to a Crisp" bodies were pulled from the Fiery Seas-Stan Deyo and I did multiple Radio programs together over the years, warning of the Methane Hydrate Problems off our Coasts that could turn into "Seas Of Fire". Now maybe you can understand our warnings in perspective! . With massive numbers of Military assets being moved south it is being stated, that Martial Law initially will be on a regional Basis,. You will have no choice-- as you will be moved against your will, to places you really don't want to be moved to. Have you wondered what will become of everyones "stuff" thats left behind in abandoned homes and offices--THEY HAVE!--"To the Victors (THE NWO CROWD) go the spoils"! I encourage everyone to prayerfully consider all the above information and use your GOD GIVEN FREE WILL TO MOVE. There will be a complete shutdown of all commerce and Industry in the Areas affected by the Forced Evacuations. Don't assume your credit cards will work at this time, as a "Cyberattack" is to be Launched against the "US FINANCIAL" System concurrent with the mass evacuations that will deny access to funds--Have Cash on Hand to get you where you need to go. LIFE AS WE HAVE KNOWN IS ABOUT TO TAKE AN APOCALYPTIC CHANGE--FOR THE WORST. Now's a great time to get right with JESUS-as he told us this stuff was going to happen in Matthew 24,Luke 21 and in the Book of Revelation-- May the GOD OF HEAVEN Guide and Direct those who "CALL OUT TO HIM IN REPENTANCE AND FAITH". Emergency preparations in dealing with the expanding oil menace are now being made for cities and towns from Corpus Christi, Texas, to Houston, New Orleans, Gulfport, Mobile, Pensacola, Tampa-St.Petersburg -Clearwater, Sarasota-Bradenton, Naples, and Key West. Some 36 FEMA-funded contracts between cities, towns, and counties and emergency workers are due to be invoked within days, if not hours, according to WMR's FEMA sources. (Wayne Madsen Reports)

stevequayle.... com/News. alert/10_ Cosmic/100625. move.now. html

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

*sighs*

Can I be the first to say this is utter bollocks?

Cool. This is utter bollocks.

If I'm wrong, I'll be back in a couple of weeks to apologize. I do so hope no one actually takes this crap seriosuly...

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Merigold]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Steve Quayle I can take or leave but his source here is Wayne Madsen who I do give credence to.
I hope you're dead wrong Wayne but this just reaffirms my suspicions. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
How and where does Steve Quayle gets his info. Eyes open but taking this one with a grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
unfortunately, it fits my thread perfectly...

second... nah, fourth glass of martini.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What is really scary is that for about the last 24 hrs. it has been apparent that what is coming out looks very different than it ever has. The description in the beginning sounds exactly like what I am seeing. It looks like tons of bubbles & tons of debris. When they show an overhead view, it really looks like the vents could be degrading, stuff is pouring out in every direction.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Who is Wayne Madsen and can someone explain why he is credible ?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The link appears busted. Anyway, I'm a bit skeptical but interested. I have family in the south, but don't want to necessarily scare them with false information ...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If there was such a danger from the Methane one would think that the fires that have been lit to burn off the oil would have caused a massive explosion.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I doubt Quayle said these things. pull up some known speeches he made when he was vice president.. this does not sound like him.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I doubt Quayle said these things. pull up some known speeches he made when he was vice president.. this does not sound like him.

Wasn't Dan Quayle vice president, not Steve? :-)

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ThreeNF]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Nonsense.

DENY

IGNORANCE

as they say.

Crazy, man.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 6/28/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

I would just like to kindly point out that the Vice President was Dan Quayle. I myself am not realy sure who Steve Quayle is.

Vince

[edit on 28-6-2010 by modelerX]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

There will have to be a lot of buses massing at different locations to evacuate. If and when you see all the buses the evacuation will be imminent.

For me, not in the area, I will liberate any spare cash I have in the bank at this point, because the internet could be shut down. Also, a few extra supplies would be good. Esp. liquor and tobacco.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I thought a quayle was a bird people hunt and eat?

If this hurricane or hurricanes do hit and oil is spread inland I wonder what the laws are with me buying a cheap de-valued home in Florida since i'm non-usa citizen....I'll just set off controlled burns on my new property and rent for tourism....Some people like doc velocity don't mind petrol fumes in the morning.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here is the URL to the article by Wayne Madsen that Steve Quayle used for his article. Please take a moment and look at it. It looks more credible, and is on a more credible site, I believe.

oilprice.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AlSayr

no mentionof exploding methane gas bubbles and tsunamis in that article then....honestly everywhere you go it's just people parroting what Hoagland said 2 weeks ago. Granted it is within the realms of possibility for that to happen but it's so reckless to go around freaking people out like it's a given it will happen. Anyway as and when there's a legit risk of that you'd expect BP to move all vessels and personnel out of the waters........?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

if BP would move out, it would be a clear signal for all the people in the gulf - 'run for your lifes'. that's just not going to happen until it'll be too late. after all, why would BP care for own personel working down there?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
FEMA Plans to Evacuate Tampa Bay Area In Place

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

FEMA Plans to Evacuate Tampa Bay Area In Place

www.veteranstoday.com...

So according to this article, if they do a "controlled burn" it will kill off even MORE wildlife. Guess BP isn't done with their killing spree yet!

Not only that, they will have displaced many more people---millions!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join