It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gulf of mexico, gases, moon's gravity, HAARP and possible man-made disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
if that will happen... well. long live FEMA, long live federal government, long live USA.

end of sarcasm.

what do you think? if they're correct - then now is the time. it doesn't sound too good at all.

edit: that kinda fits one prophecy i heard of long time ago, about poland getting flooded by water from the sea, rising to insane level... heck, whole world will be affected. if it's true, it will make operation blackjack look like a picnic.

why are they trying to make our heads turn in opposite direction? first mcchrystal, now violence during G20 summit... what the hell is going on in the gulf?

[edit on 26-6-2010 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey OP,

I think this is a very interesting post, If it was to happen which in my opinion it will not as I believe that is not what they have planned, is there anything that back what they said up?

FLAGGED.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Based on false premises:

1. HAARP heating up the atmosphere with billions of watts input. Even if HAARP could do that, it would take a lot more power than billions of watts.

2. Rising and falling of gravity on seabed causing the seabed to exude more oil. The pressure is astronomical now, but there is little or no evidence that positions of Sun or Moon will change the discharge rate.

3. Gas will explode over cities. Gas would have to be at a ratio of 14:1 to explode. If the concentrations were that high anywhere, even near the surface at the oil leak, it would be fairly toxic to breathe. With the normal rates of dispersion of gas, the concentrations at the source would have to be extremely high, killing all on board all ships near the leak, and still would have to be released (as in sea floor collapse, instantaneous bulk release) in massive amounts to prevent significant dispersing. In other words, it won't explode. More than likely, it will just smell bad.

Have no fear. It's not that bad.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't know enough about HAARP to know whether or not what they have said is possible but if it is then it is a terrifying scenario for sure.

The video talks about Lucifer -worshipping NWO people yet most of us who have read anything outside of the Bible know Lucifer doesn't exist. We know they love their symbols and that's all Lucifer is - another symbol, representing the goal to bring light and order to a world via unleashing chaos and disorder (you can't fix something that isn't first broken). And of course it also represents man-as-god , man equal to god, rather than the biblical take of man suboordinate to god.

I personally believe that prophetic writings are being used like a script but whether others view it this way or not it should be born in mind that according to the script/scripture a number of other things are meant to occur before we face the kind of global devastation this video suggests it imminent.

PS) Incase they are correct, would the force of a tsunami travelling inland 200 miles at 300 feet plus give you a quick death ? I mean would the force of the water when it hit you just snap your neck and cause instant death as I really don't want to experience drowing - I've always had an inexplicable fear of dying that way

[edit on 26/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePacifist

first of all, water temperature in the gulf isn't exactly as low as it usually is at this time of a year, which indicates possible HAARP influence.

www.nodc.noaa.gov...

second, the woman that had security clearance to see BP actions from the inside, and that started talking about it (video posted on youtube is already being discussed on ATS), said that everyone are required to wear masks - so i suspect the amount of methane in the air there is already quite high.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

as far as gas exploding over cities goes, i guess it's more about the shockwave from the explosion over the gulf. it wouldn't cause several smaller explosions - rather one, really huge one, never seen before.

reply to post by cosmicpixie

i'm staying away from the prophetic/religious meaning of this - imho, we're all one, and as one soul - which some prefer to call god - we've chosen to experience the reality in various ways, leading to a lot of contrasts - with good vs evil being the strongest of them. i don't care if they're drinking coffee at G20, or praying over pentagrams of candles - i'm just wondering if this event will happen - and if yes, how far will it go - because the possible implications for humanity are huge.

PS. in case you're inside of a building, i don't think so - unless something would hit you hard enough to kill you. don't be afraid... whatever happens, even in the worst possible case, it's only few minutes vs eternity.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Man this is so bizarre. I created a short story for the current contest and posted it on the twenty third. In the story I used HAARP and a nefarious NWO government official using the spill to create a huge thermobaric weapon along the coastlines from Louisiana to Alabama. The video in this thread was posted on the twenty fifth and another article came out today discussing the same thing! I find this altogether unsettling and scary. I'm shamelessly dropping a link to the story here. Star and flagged! Great thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
atlantic surface temperatures - i guess it speaks on it's own.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f73ed8352eb.jpg[/atsimg]

source

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Based on false premises:

1. HAARP heating up the atmosphere with billions of watts input. Even if HAARP could do that, it would take a lot more power than billions of watts.

I didn't watch it - did the guy say HAARP could put out billions of Watts? It can't - the guy is probably confusing total power and ERP, which gives you a clue as to his technical scope.

HAARP's total power output, which it usually doesn't use, is about 3.6MW.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to think of their specific theories, and they should've taken the time to re-record some of the parts where they misread their scripts, but this is the first time I've ever really gotten why people believe HAARP can cause earthquakes. I'll explain...

It's an almost-often-thrown-around fact that if you built an airtight cylinder around the Eiffel Tower, took the tower out, and weighed the air - The air inside would weigh more than the tower itself.

And one of the most well known facts about haarp is that it can fluctuate temperature in a specific area of the ionosphere, at varying degrees and speeds, at the will of whoever's pushing the buttons.

Another most-well-known fact is that hot air rises, and cold air sinks...

So these guys' theories aren't completely baseless.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Not too many replies to this post, which is probably a good thing. I think if we were truly warned of impending doom we'd destroy ourselves before the disaster strikes. It would cause more harm than good.

The problem I've seen with most of the thought processes on here is the lack of acknowledgment to the proverbial elephant in the room. That is, we can't see the forest for the trees. I've personally been connecting the dots now since I was a child and they're all starting to come together quite completely in my vision. The actual how and when will be a matter of speculation, I think for all but the perpetrators, until the curtain call for act two. They are making the "end of the world" happen. So of course they're not gonna clean up the gulf, or even care if it ever stops. Because they made it happen on purpose. And if this scenario is even close to what's gonna happen in reality, than they want the oil to keep flowing until the reservoir collapses. Remember Michael Williams on 20/20? He said when the explosion occurred he was freaking out trying to warn everybody, which was his job- to relay the urgency of the situation. One of the big wigs told him to shut up and calm down and everything was ok. Why wasn't he scared? This seems to me like they intentionally dug as deep as they could at a well planned site to intentionally sabotage our planet.

With that being said, I think this is a highly plausible scenario. HAARP has been a little known secret forever... that nobody publicly has any hard facts about! We get the jest of it... they supposedly use HAARP to heat up the ionosphere to "control" or manipulate the weather to their advantage. If this is true, than it can only be expected that they are experts with this machine by now and know exactly what they are doing (or attempting to do). We know the Gulf of Mexico is already a natural little cauldron of disaster-causing heat; and now that they've thrown all these oils, gasses, and chemicals into the brew, who knows what kind of devastation their HAARP project might influence.

Population control is no secret and is actually a natural process. This is very spiritual on the level of man reaching to have power above God. The powers that be are saying that they are exempt from the planet's natural selection process... and even take it one step further to manipulate that process by creating their own "natural" disasters and making it seem like it's just the weather. This is exactly what the bible speaks of when man fell from grace by eating the fruit of knowledge. We created a cancer on this earth by using our knowledge to escape natural selection. Now those in control must also use that knowledge to do the opposite... which is to impose their own "natural" selection. Otherwise they must face the problem of overpopulation destroying their rich happy way of life. We can quite possibly manage with staggering numbers of humans on the planet, but it's too much of an inconvenience to them because it would require us to stop using fossil fuels... which would require them to relinquish control... which is why they refuse to tell us the truth.

Never fret though, in the end all goes back to that from whence it came. We're just fighting for the right to die as we see fit.

ps- Why wouldn't oil in the reservoir have natural currents and tides that are influenced by the moon, much like the ocean? And if that tide were being pulled towards the leak, wouldn't it increase the amount of pressure at the hole?

[edit on 26-6-2010 by ImYourHuckleberry]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ImYourHuckleberry

good point. another thing is, gravity pull of the moon, by rising the level of the water even a little bit, makes the pressure at the bottom of the gulf lower - it pulls the water up - so it actually can speed up things. by what amount - i'm not sure, but if the difference between water pressure at the bottom and oil pressure trying to get out isn't too big already, then every change of the water pressure counts - think in terms of percentage.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
water vapor in the gulf as of today:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/152b918fd62d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0881a9695297.jpg[/atsimg]

source
water vapor in the gulf as of today - animation

[edit on 28-6-2010 by jedi_hamster]

top topics

join