It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem Master Plan: Expansion Of Jewish Enclaves Across The City

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Jewcano
If there is a Jewish master plan, it involves economic growth and developing a nurturing and sustainable infrastructure within the established borders of Israel.

Agreed. Israel is a tiny country, too small to be the home of an entire culture. The Arabs need to yield land and vacate Palestine as a peace gesture. Shouldn't be a problem since most Middle Eastern countries are only too willing to help them at great expense. They should easily be rehomed. Their culture covers almost all of the region, they do not need every square inch on which to practice it.

Of course anyone with a brain knows the real reason they do not want peace with Israel. Clue: he's holding it in his left hand.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d1749ab7967dedd5.jpg[/atsimg]

Fighting has been prescribed for you, but it is of dislike to you. And it may be that you dislike something while it is good for you; and it may be that you love something while it is bad for you. And Allah knows while you do not know. - Surah 2:216

Is that right? I pose to you that it may be the Talmud causing some issues:

1) Deut. 20:17. Destroy the seven Canaanite nations. (Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria...?)

2) Deut. 20:16. Not to let any of them remain alive. (need nukes for that, oh and a nice all in regional war to complete this)

3) Deut. 19:3. Designate cities of refuge to prepare routes of access. (Sound familiar?)

4) Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a non-jew ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a non-jew he may keep. (Where's the International War Crimes Tribunal for Israeli officers committing atrocities?)

2) Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

3) Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (non-jew) hits a Jew, the non-jew must be killed. (Palestinian rock throwing teenagers?)

4) Baba Kamma 37b. If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full. (interesting comparison I make here is with 'accidental' Israeli damage during artillery or air strikes vs. the rockets launched into Israel)

5) Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a non-jew ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (no comment)

6) Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a non-jew. (no comment)

7) Yebamoth 98a. All non-jew children are animals (No toys; crayons, teddy bears and story books are allowed into Gaza)

9) Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in hot excrement. (Not believing in Jesus, no problem. Repeatedly slandering him in a holy text, allowable but far from cool.)

10) Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament or Koran ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come. (New World Order nearly complete, massive disproportionate ownership of media/influence in Western world).

11) Deut. 20:10. Offer peace terms to the inhabitants of a city while holding siege, and treat them according to the Torah if they accept the terms. (Do as we say and then we shall treat you well, otherwise...)

12) Lev. 19:13. Not to rob openly. (How many $billions has the Israeli government 'received' from swine flu vaccines? The need of which all fuelled by the media and managed to successfully fleece huge sums of money from the unsuspecting.)

13) Lev. 25:29. Carry out the laws of houses in walled cities. (A walled city you ask?)

14) Lev. 25:23. Not to sell the land in Israel indefinitely. (Is Netanyahu, or previous leaders, even allowed to maked deals under Rabbinic Law?)

15) Lev. 25:37. Not to lend Jews with interest
16) Deut. 23:21. Lend to and borrow from idolaters with interest. (learn how the US federal reserve is privately owned, who set it up and why. Prepare to be shocked!)

[edit on 16/7/10 by Caveat Lector]

[edit on 16/7/10 by Caveat Lector]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Like I've said in previous posts, if BOTH sides don't want to live in peace with eachother, then a pox on BOTH of their houses. They both seem hellbent on being the only "winner" or "survivor" in this little battle. They will both be left with no arms or legs and staring at eachother still wanting to bite the others head off. Idiots all of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I wholeheartedly disagree. This sentiment is like saying, let's get rid of Texas.

What's happening in Texas that makes it a relevant example? I think your brain has fallen out.

I see the true generalization of Arabs in these posts. Very simple.

What you see is a true reflection of you. That can only mean your thought process is very simple. Not something we didn't know already, Israel is Satan, remember? I wonder if you'd have the balls to discuss this verbatim with your boss.

reply to post by Caveat Lector

Those Talmudic quotes do not help to explain the man suited up with the RPG-7 and his Qur'an. How do they refute the post you are replying to?

The Talmud is a lesser evil to the Qur'an and all but blind men can see that in how they treat their people. Your tangents about the NWO, mass media and finance are way off the mark and only show your ugly anti-semitism for all to see. A little more sophisticated than Israel is Satan, but ugly anti-semitism nonetheless.

Originally posted by pavil
Like I've said in previous posts, if BOTH sides don't want to live in peace with eachother, then a pox on BOTH of their houses.

Neither side did anything to you and you wish both to be harmed for your own satisfaction. I am hearing this right?

[edit on 2010/7/16 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Do you really think Israel wants peace? Your mentality is kill, kill, kill. I say Israel is Satan because of their actions. If you can agree that they had prior knowledge of 9/11 and did not share, knowing what has been the result of that incident (war on terror, thousands of innocent civilians dead, trillions of dollars distributed to military, all while global economy tanks), I do not know where to start. Like I said, I feel islam is mostly practiced in its barbaric form, as Judaism tends to take advantage of others weaknesses. Which makes them worse, IMO.

Yes, I discuss this many nights with my boss and their family, I have even sat at their passover dinners. And I do not sugar coat. My conclusion is that they blindly believe everything and do not know any facts. Most do not even understand their own religion, just their indoctrination and idealism. However, their humanity is worth complimenting outside of their culture. At the end of the day, they respect my knowledge and position. Because I do not side with either, but I reveal the ignorance in have two sides. Polished arguments cannot be ridiculed.

You have sold this to yourself, galvanized it by your interpretations of what you choose to reflect upon, and seal it with your authoritative attitude towards everyone else is simple or lacking true experience. When you show a pic with an arab with a rocket launcher and a Quran, it reveals less about the truth and more about your agenda. I could show a pic of Israeli children writing messages on missile heading to Gaza and show a hundred dollar bill and say this is why Israel will never stop hating.

I can only agree to disagree on this subject. But your attitude towards using the sword is disturbing. They are no threat to you. And if they are it is the group of people at your door, not an entire population. I think you should distinguish between the good and bad.

AAC

[edit on 17-7-2010 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Do you really think Israel wants peace?

If it doesn't, what is it waiting for? It could of wiped them all out already. Israel surely is capable. They restrain far too much to be warmongers. If Israel were the USA under Bush you can only imagine what retributions would of occured. Israel gives too many concessions to the Islamists to not want peace. They handed over TEMPLE MOUNT to the Muslims and banned any Jews from praying there. The Israelis banned their own people from praying at Temple Mount and handed over control to an Islamic council. Hello? Are we on the same page? Didn't think so. You can only hate on Israel.

Your mentality is kill, kill, kill.

Dissapointing.

I say Israel is Satan because of their actions.

A man of your intellect should not be calling anyone "Satan".

If you can agree that they had prior knowledge of 9/11

If they did, it was MOSSAD. Are YOU responsible for the bloody actions of the CIA? Neither are the Israeli people (and possibly not even the highest elected office) responsible for 9/11 connections IF true.

war on terror, thousands of innocent civilians dead, trillions of dollars distributed to military, all while global economy tanks

We are not discussing the actions of the USA. Your brain is falling out again.

I feel islam is mostly practiced in its barbaric form

Then why not destroy it? You are happy to let millions of innocent victims be born under Islam and be brutalized by it with no hope of a future. Not to mention the genocide of non-believers. You point the finger at me when I suggest something is done about it. Again, you would rather hate on the Satanic Israelis. You're smoking something alright.

as Judaism tends to take advantage of others weaknesses. Which makes them worse, IMO.

Because Zionism is ideologically assertive for a homeland, this is a lesser evil:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatever dude...

Yes, I discuss this many nights with my boss and their family, I have even sat at their passover dinners. And I do not sugar coat.

So you told them "Israel is Satan" verbatim? If not, why not? You prefer to vent behind their backs.

My conclusion is that they blindly believe everything and do not know any facts.

Who has the "authoritative attitude" here?

Most do not even understand their own religion, just their indoctrination and idealism.

I could say the same about you.

You have sold this to yourself, galvanized it by your interpretations of what you choose to reflect upon, and seal it with your authoritative attitude towards everyone else is simple or lacking true experience.

When it comes to a force that is threatening the viability of this planet for human life, and is only strengthening by the day and making good on its threats with a zealous enthusiasm, I sure do.

When you show a pic with an arab with a rocket launcher and a Quran, it reveals less about the truth and more about your agenda.

To me, this thought process only reveals the extent of your entrenchment. It is a rediculous comment to make. You see an Islamist with RPG-7 and brandishing a Qur'an yet you think the person who shows you the picture is more concerning. I am at a loss here. If you showed me an Israeli commiting a war crime, I would not automatically go for the messenger. Twisted.

I could show a pic of Israeli children writing messages on missile heading to Gaza and show a hundred dollar bill and say this is why Israel will never stop hating.

What you described cannot possibly compare. I've seen Americans writing similar messages on bombs in the World War, it is immature and swept up in the moment is all, not worthy of making a point of those proportions.

I can only agree to disagree on this subject.

With those words, you are intentionally precluding yourself from seeing any sense in what I write. Your position is as futile for truth and thought as any I've seen yet.

But your attitude towards using the sword is disturbing.

When they knock on your door, just cower in the corner and let "disturbing" men come to the rescue for you. See my signature. I know your sort. It's called hollywood liberal.

Can you think independently or can you not? You've not been on the ball this entire discussion. I know you can do better. Why do I see such a great mind spouting out all the popular, anti-semitic, blindly idealistic statements? It's a well worn road you're travelling and not one of truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

It could of wiped them all out already. Israel surely is capable. They restrain far too much to be warmongers.

Not even close to the truth. They do as much as they can get away with, always.

Israel gives too many concessions to the Islamists to not want peace.

Name a few, besides not wiping them off the map.

They handed over TEMPLE MOUNT to the Muslims and banned any Jews from praying there.

Handed over?

Hello? Are we on the same page? Didn't think so. You can only hate on Israel.

Is that your slam dunk? They took everything else.

Dissapointing.

I am just referencing your previously stated sentiment. Am I wrong? Sorry if so.

A man of your intellect should not be calling anyone "Satan".

I would agree. I get overheated sometimes, like us all.

If you can agree that they had prior knowledge of 9/11

Neither are the Israeli people (and possibly not even the highest elected office) responsible for 9/11 connections IF true.

I have nothing against the people.

We are not discussing the actions of the USA. Your brain is falling out again.

The hip bone is connected to the leg bone. They are both evil.

Then why not destroy it?

You destroy it by killing? It can be destroyed through education. If educations fail. War starts. If war kills to win. It is what it is. I am not promoting Islam. It all fails its people. I am discussing your tactics and encouragement of Israel actions.

You are happy to let millions of innocent victims be born under Islam and be brutalized by it with no hope of a future.

I am saying let them be. They are evolving at their own pace. If they show up at your door, deal with it accordingly. I am also saying Westerners enabled this radicalization or at least fueled it with weapons. Blow back.

You point the finger at me when I suggest something is done about it.

Listen, i am challenging you because I feel comfortable with you. I disagree with your tactics in stopping the movement. I am not merely vilifying Israel cause it gets me hard. I am shocked about the level of deceit that they are able to get away with. I don't justify their actions with 'means to an end' attitude.

Again, you would rather hate on the Satanic Israelis. You're smoking something alright.

They have the longest history of being expelled from countries. The old cliche, if someone has a problem with you , it could be their problem. If everyone has a problem with you, it's probably you. You remember the secret tapings of Nixon and Billy Graham how they said Israel influence in America was the biggest threat to America? How do you see Israle is the question? They are no Angels, and closer to the other.

Because Zionism is ideologically assertive for a homeland, this is a lesser evil:

Is that all they want to you, a homeland? Most of those Zionist never even visit.

So you told them "Israel is Satan" verbatim? If not, why not? You prefer to vent behind their backs.

No, but I do discuss the many different hypocritical and vilifying things Israel does on weekly basis. But I more so challenge them when they say things like, "Just bomb on the Lebonese, or why let a black man in the white house, they will paint it black, or arabs are dirty people who don't deserve to vote within Israel. Vomit talk mostly. I back the opposition. I say that it could be argued that Israel is doing to Palestinians what Gestopo did to jews. And much more. But I do it with smile...

Who has the "authoritative attitude" here?

Don't get sensitive. I never said you have a simple mind for not believing me.

You have sold this to yourself, galvanized it by your interpretations of what you choose to reflect upon, and seal it with your authoritative attitude towards everyone else is simple or lacking true experience.

When it comes to a force that is threatening the viability of this planet for human life, and is only strengthening by the day and making good on its threats with a zealous enthusiasm, I sure do.

You've chosen the easy way. I am glad I was off base on this.

When you show a pic with an arab with a rocket launcher and a Quran, it reveals less about the truth and more about your agenda.

To me, this thought process only reveals the extent of your entrenchment. It is a rediculous comment to make. You see an Islamist with RPG-7 and brandishing a Qur'an yet you think the person who shows you the picture is more concerning.

Makes perfect sense. If they were both carbon copies chasing the same thing this statement would have merit. But they are not. They are different species. Israel has political agenda, Islam have a traditional agenda. It makes perfect sense. I get it. You consider it sub-human and barbaric for a human to fight for something so seemingly stupid. By I am saying it is just as sub-human to fight for money and control.

I've seen Americans writing similar messages on bombs in the World War, it is immature and swept up in the moment is all, not worthy of making a point of those proportions.

This is the second time you've made this comparison. I do not condone or stand behind American political or military policy. So they are both wrong to me. What now?

With those words, you are intentionally precluding yourself from seeing any sense in what I write.

I know exactly where you're coming from. it still doesn't make it right. What are you thinking that once you've made up your mind, the rest of the world is just slow at coming to terms?

Your position is as futile for truth and thought as any I've seen yet.

Failed attempt at substance. I never said I was dropping the conversation. Just that I disagree.

When they knock on your door, just cower in the corner and let "disturbing" men come to the rescue for you. See my signature.

Where did I say I would do that? You are filling in the proverbial blanks.

You've not been on the ball this entire discussion. I know you can do better.

cute.

Why do I see such a great mind spouting out all the popular, anti-semitic, blindly idealistic statements? It's a well worn road you're travelling and not one of truth.

Pot calling Kettle, table for one.

AAC

[edit on 17-7-2010 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I am suprised you consider Temple Mount insignificant. Is everything that supports my position insignificant to you? Seems that is your tactic here. I will have to assume you are uneducated on the matter and didn't know better.

Temple Mount is the holiest site in Judaism. It is the third holiest in Islam (Dome of the Rock). Despite this and being in Israeli territory, it is under control of a Muslim council which does not permit Jews to worship there. The Israelis themselves enforce the Muslim rules against Jews. As if this situation wasn't satisfactory enough for them, the Palestinians have blocked Israeli peace proposals unless Israel is willing hand over the site completely.

www.wnd.com...

It really is the truth and cannot be spun. It says a great deal about Israel's patience and attempts for peace, but it says more about the uncompromising intolerance of the Muslims. It reveals your ugly caricature of Israel as bald-faced anti-semitism.

Was it ATS that radicalized you? Almost every thread about Israel/Palestine is hopelessly biased here. With the exception of a few of mine that never seemed to get much attention. You remember, about Israel accepting thousands of refugees from the Islamic genocide in Darfur thus saving them from being massacred by the Egyptian border guards. They were even given citizenship and naturalized. What more could you ask? See here. Many people owe their LIFE to Israel, all races and creeds. Including many Haitians that were dug out from under the earthquake rubble by Israeli rescue teams.

What about this one, Olmert Says Israel Should Pull Out of West Bank.

I know exactly where you're coming from.

I bet. Where am I coming from exactly?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Neither side did anything to you and you wish both to be harmed for your own satisfaction. I am hearing this right?

No you are not hearing this right. Both sides are idiots for not trying hard enough to work out a peace between themselves. They will both end up with endless generations of their children dying if they can't figure out how to peacefully coexist.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I thought Israel were(at least publically)attempting to heal the rift between themselves and the Obama admin...How will this master building plan affect us/israel relations I wonder?

Are the Israeli gov. attempting to widen the rift by deciding to build more?

Do they not want allies in the usa?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
No you are not hearing this right. Both sides are idiots for not trying hard enough to work out a peace between themselves. They will both end up with endless generations of their children dying if they can't figure out how to peacefully coexist.

Islam does not permit Peace unless it is strategically beneficial as in a deception but that can only last 10 years then hostilities must resume. Whenever Muslims have the upper hand they are ordered to strike and fight to the death. That is why Israel must show as much strength as possible. As in my previous post you can see religion comes before peace for the Palestinians. So what makes you think they want peace?

[edit on 2010/7/17 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Reuters Admits To Photo Manipulation Concerning the Flotilla Incident

Wouldn't be the first time the media slanted stories against Israel. Not the first case of photo manipulation either. And these are the sources you trust.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Steve, i know about the significance of the temple mount. What, are they supposed to openly blow it up? Even they realize that would unite 1 billion Muslim against them. They are way too strategic, they would first rather get the world to think Islam is the devil, then go to war with them, and when the numbers are dilutes, only then will they rebuild the temple.

The bottom line and where we differ is this, you think Islam is evil, I think Israel is evil. We are throwing our reasonings back and forth.

Israel will destroy modern humanity long before Islam will. That is my point and I'm sticking to it. And if you respect my intellect, do not assume I am influenced by simple surface.
I do see where you're coming from, and I agree with your findings, I just thing you are focusing on the lesser of two evils.

AAC

AAC

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

You link a thread with more incriminating evidence against IDF than for it. The photo crop to me is necessary to eliminate obfuscation in the topic at hand. Of course they would be weaponized when an aggressive enemy ambushes a boat. What do you expect>

Check this video out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

AAC

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Steve, i know about the significance of the temple mount.

Then you are aware of it but regard it as personally meaningless. If I was a Jew and saw my holiest site being run by Islamists and knowing that I am banned from practicing my religion at my holiest site, and further saw that Palestinian authorities blocked Israeli peace offers in an arrogant manuever to gain more control of this site, knowing full well it is NOT Islam's holiest site, I would say cut the crap and "bomb them". It would be too much insult to bear. If I was a Jew. It's called empathy, try it sometime.

Even they realize that would unite 1 billion Muslim against them.

Even you admit the barbarians are all too desperate to fight. They better bring 1 billion body bags. Israel would, again, be defending herself.

They are way too strategic, they would first rather get the world to think Islam is the devil

They do not need to do that. It is apparent for any sound mind uncorrupted by suicidal far left dogmas.

Israel will destroy modern humanity long before Islam will.

I can support my side of the statement and already have. How can you support yours? What is Israel going to do that will destroy all civilization? What an absurd statement. Qualify it then you might have some ground. Until there is substance I have your position by the throat.

That is my point and I'm sticking to it.

I did not expect free thought to be a tolerable casualty for you.

And if you respect my intellect, do not assume I am influenced by simple surface.

You are entirely fallible. Obviously, you have the capability of making misjudgements. Do you dispute this too?

I do see where you're coming from, and I agree with your findings, I just thing you are focusing on the lesser of two evils.

If I am, my warnings shall do no harm. If I am not, I am acting in humanities best interest. You would not know either way.

[edit on 2010/7/18 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I don't see it. I've been on several boats there are always obstacles like that. Such a grainy video proves nothing. In the spirit of your post I have a video for you.

www.youtube.com...

I picked a particularly mild video to illustrate a wider point. These people are not Arabs. They are thousands of miles away from Mecca. Islam unites all races to the same evil mindset. Culture, heritage, colour it's all irrelevant. I'd venture to say it is the most effective programming in the world. God help Israel.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Riddle me this...

Why do you think Israel/Jews have been ridicule an expelled over the centuries?

I could be entirely wrong on my position against Israel. Unfortunately I have not yet seen evidence to persuade me. If my eyes were to see it differently, I would accept it with open arms, like I have with other revelations in my past.

I do not see your position, rather than to say Israel should kill the entire region for the betterment of the world. It's very Hitler-esque. But so is Israel for that matter.

It seems you are merely justifying Israeli actions while simultaneously ignoring their committed atrocities against humanity. I don't get it.

Israel doesn't let them keep their Mosque, they can't do anything about it. It was built when Muslims conquered the region. If it gets destroyed, a majority of Earth's population will be destroyed.

If that's what you want...

AAC

[edit on 18-7-2010 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I invite all readers to watch the following video. I really need not argue my point, the Muslims themselves do a fine job of that. Note that the people you are about to see are not considered radical or extremists.

www.youtube.com...

www.usnews.com...

blogs.e-rockford.com...

And people are more concerned by USA's relationship with Israel...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I invite all readers to watch the following video. I really need not argue my point,

Your point is to get rid of them. That is the only thing being disputed by me, FYI.

You don't think I could post videos of Israelis spitting on Palestinians and cursing their mothers with IDF standing behind them with AK-47's? Very classy.

You trying to recruit Muslim haters or something?

AAC

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Do me a favor, watch it through to the end. I will respond.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The beheading video is nothing abnormal. It is a matter of perspective. I could interview a Death row executioner and have him speak of the vile, stomach turning things that happen during an electrocution. (i.e. eyes popping out of sockets, skin burning, etc.) It's all relative my friend.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join