It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Help me identify what I saw!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hello! I came here to maybe get some help on something I saw as I child. I am 19 now, but when I was about 11 I saw something strange out my window. It was in the sky, an amazingly bright flashing light, flashing every color of the rainbow, very fast, so fast you could barely tell what it was doing. I was young, but I have the image burned in my mind. It was facing the direction of no major cities. It was low in the sky, not high. It was stationary. I can't remember how long I saw it or what happened after. Was it a "twinkling" star? Do such things even exist? Just the colors, intensity, and how fast it flashed was amazing.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Stars do change colour depending on the dust particles the light goes through before it reaches you,but i,m sure you would have seen plenty of stars before.So why did this one burn the image into your mind?Could have been anything from a helicopter to an alien ship,without pictures your on your own.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This looked like a strobe light, except the color "looked as if" it was changing very rapidly. I remember just gazing in awe. I thought at the time it was some sort of star or other cosmological thing. But it seemed very big and close.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
if it's the same i saw when i was in about your age,
i just hope it wont be very long before you realize of what it was cause it took me 30 years to find out.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nirvi

do tell...

why the suspense...

~meathead

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well if you look in the sky and stare at a star you will see it changing colour most of the time, well i do anyway

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maner
Well if you look in the sky and stare at a star you will see it changing colour most of the time, well i do anyway

No that is definitely not it.

new topics

top topics

join