It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toy Story 3 is all about a police state

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm about half-way through it right now, and was thinking of posting this the whole time, but had to once it got to the part where (after all the toys were imprisoned) another toy is describing to Woody how there's almost no way out, they're all under camera surveillance...

I don't feel like typing any more right now, but anyone else who's seen it should comment, and anyone who hasn't seen it should either go watch it or find it online.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Haha yes it's true. Also features a sneaky leader - and an idea of new beginnings. Interesting!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What happened to the entertainment value? Why is every movie related to the NWO? It's a child for Christ sake! I did see the film and I loved it! One of the greatest movies ever created.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Well, if it is, then it's about fighting the police state.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A lot of Pixar's movie have those certain messages inside them. But it doesn't have to be about NWO.

A Bug's Life. Grasshoppers' way of life are sustained by the ants hard work.
Finding Nemo. The swim together scene when Nemo was captured along with other fishes.
Monster's Inc. Corporation fueled by fear.
Wall-E. Corporation as government.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sorry, that dog ain't gonna hunt...

Took my kids to see it last night & while there were a few "impending doom" scenes that were a little uncomfortable & over-the-top for a 3 & 5 yr old, i thought it was a decent, family movie....which is saying a lot nowadays.
I'm one of those crazies that doesn't even have cable because of the perpetual inundation of garbage--shows & commercials alike.
I saw no conspiratorial subliminal message in Toy Story 3 & I'm pretty anal about what my kids watch.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I just got to a pivotal part of the movie, where the Barbie doll character steps up and asserts that...

"Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force"

Then it goes to mr. potato head and the piggy bank looking at each other and kind of shrugging like they're surprised.

Then ken [who works for the deceptive bad guy] changes sides and sticks up for barbie and the others, and goes on to say this...

"Everyone listen! Sunnyside could be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair.
It's Lotso, he's made us into a pyramid! And he put himself on top."

Lotso is the deceptive bad guy, the guy who welcomed them warmly/coaxed them into their prison and then held them captive in cages once they realized how bad it was, so basically he's tptb...

[edit on 26-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't know if I'll have much support, but a police state is what America needs right now.

Cops womping on your asses round the clock; the only way out is suicide or submission.

From what I can see this would be the only way people would learn to live by and respect the LAW.

These people did it to themselves.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yes, the peripheral plot of the movie is humor that can be appreciated in the current state of world affairs. All theater-released childrens' movies have subtle humor & sub-plots to that effect to keep the parents entertained as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

sorry, little OT. That is what I have heard. I want to take my 4 yo. Is it too scary?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
A Bugs Life is a good example of having a very political message in a children's movie.
They don't even do it that subtly.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Here is two good videos about the police state and torture in toy story 3. Its soo luciferian.

Part 1 - www.youtube.com...

Part 2 - www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I guess it would depend on their personality. Both my children are girls, & even though they're a bit tom-boyish when it comes to bugs & frogs, they'll cry if they see a dead June bug simply out of compassion for the life of the bug. I'm actually giggling right now, because it's kinda sweet.
Anyway, there are definitely a few scenes that I thought were pretty harsh. In one, the whole group of Andy's toys are in mortal danger of getting torched into oblivion as they fall into the firey, abysmal depths of shredded-garbage land-fill hell.....or something to that effect. Compounding the anxiety of the situation is the feeling that there is absolutely no possibility of a way out of it.
Honestly, there was one scene that even freaked ME out a little. There's this "Big Baby" doll with the jacked-up open-and-shut eyelids, and it doesn't have any baby-doll clothes & all beat to hell. It's voice is that of a real goo-goo gaa-gaa infant. So besides that obvious creep-factor, theres this one scene where the thing turns it's head backwards like Chucky/Excorcist style. Me no likey Chucky/Exorcist dolls.

Edited to add--yes, like i said, there are definitely a few scenes that were uncomfortable to sit through, where i actually shoved the popcorn box in front of my 5 yr old to ask if she wanted more a few times.

[edit on 6/26/2010 by WashMoreFeet]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Police State?
Yes I would have to agree with you there
I never really did trust that Woody Character, especially after pushing Buzz out the window in Toy Story 1, then he acts like Big Brother "we're watching you Sid"

What is he up to now aye?

Create a Police State, then World domination?

Burn him!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Uh, woody didn't have anything to do with the creation of the police state in toy story 3, if anything he's the guy that was warning/trying to save everyone...

but I guess that could be read either way.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet
reply to post by nixie_nox

I guess it would depend on their personality. Both my children are girls, & even though they're a bit tom-boyish when it comes to bugs & frogs, they'll cry if they see a dead June bug simply out of compassion for the life of the bug. I'm actually giggling right now, because it's kinda sweet.
Anyway, there are definitely a few scenes that I thought were pretty harsh. In one, the whole group of Andy's toys are in mortal danger of getting torched into oblivion as they fall into the firey, abysmal depths of shredded-garbage land-fill hell.....or something to that effect. Compounding the anxiety of the situation is the feeling that there is absolutely no possibility of a way out of it.
Honestly, there was one scene that even freaked ME out a little. There's this "Big Baby" doll with the jacked-up open-and-shut eyelids, and it doesn't have any baby-doll clothes & all beat to hell. It's voice is that of a real goo-goo gaa-gaa infant. So besides that obvious creep-factor, theres this one scene where the thing turns it's head backwards like Chucky/Excorcist style. Me no likey Chucky/Exorcist dolls.

Edited to add--yes, like i said, there are definitely a few scenes that were uncomfortable to sit through, where i actually shoved the popcorn box in front of my 5 yr old to ask if she wanted more a few times.

[edit on 6/26/2010 by WashMoreFeet]

Thank you for the info! I will also buy a popcorn box. Good idea! I usually throw the arm over the eyes whcih results in a struggle, LOL.

I find it odd it is so dark, because whiile adults love Toy Story, young kids adore Buzz and Woody. My son adores Buzz.

My kid is sensitive, so I can't decide.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by nixie_nox]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
*spoiler alert*

brainbender.blogspot.com...

Here is someone's review of Toy Story 3.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Toy Story 3: Predictive Programming
I encouraged my family to see Toy Story 3 today because I had the feeling there would be some predictive programming in it. Oh my, I was not disappointed. The movie starts out with the usual make believe intro that mimics the intro in Toy Story 1. In this new and improved play scene, Sherrif Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the other toys are subjected to a super "death by monkeys" Ray that forms a nuclear mushroom cloud.

Later on in the plot. Andy is going off to college and is faced with the difficult decision of what to do with his toys. Does he store them in the attic, toss them out, or donate them to the daycare. Through some misunderstanding, all the toys end up at the daycare where we are introduced to the villain Lotso. The Daycare seems nice at first but quickly turns into a martial law concentration camp with security cameras everywhere. There are many rainbow images associated with the daycare and the transition from the illusion of paradise to the horrible reality of martial law.

The villain Lotso and his mob read Buzz Lightyear's user manual and learn he has a special switch that will alter his personality. After forcably swiching Buzz's hidden switch, Buzz turn into a mindless SS/Nazi/Gestopo/Dr. Jeckyll who serves as an abusive jail warden over the other toys. The toys try to reset Buzz but succeed only changing him into Spanish Mode. As the Mexican Buzz Lightyear, Buzz helps the rest of Andys toys escape from the daycare.

By the end of the film the toys accidently fall into the garbage while trying to escape the daycare/concentration camp. Before falling into the garbage, Woody confronts Lotso and reveals to Lotso's mob all the many lies he had been telling them. Lotso tries to justify his behavior by saying that the toys themselves created the pyramid with him at the top.

Just before being thrown into the fire the group is saved by space aliens who rescue the toys from incineration. The movie ends with Woody causing Andy to give all the toys to a little girl in the neighorhood named Bonnie.

What surprised me is that if you read my previous posts you should be able to recognize that the Toy Story 3 plot is cleaver predictive programming of what the Illuminati want to do. As Alex Jones has been saying, FEMA has been preparing, and Pres Obama has been fearing, nuclear bombs will be detonated in US cites. Following this catastophe, the American people will be forced to accept the North American Union (daycare) which seems good at first but turns out to be a complete nightmare. Like Buzz Lightyear it may well be that some of our own neighbors have been undergone mind control and will serve the new government to spy and oppress the rest of us.
The Mexican Buzz represents how the Hispanic who will live thoughout the NAU after unification may be used to fracture the country later after the truth of the illuminati conspiracy comes out. But after America divides parts of America may be vulnerable to Chinese and Russian invasion and control.

Then when Lotso made his commpent about contructing the pyramid with himself at the top, the illuminati connection was undeniable. The salvation from complete firery destruction at the end by Aliens refers to the future Operation BlueBeam where the globalist/anti-scientists will use advanced propulsion, energy, and weapons systems to make us think we are being invaded by ET/UFOs. However in the end the Earth unites against a common enemy under a one world government, however, when ot seems all is lost, we are saved by a species of good aliens who tell us Christianity is false and Lucifer or Goddess is the true religion of all advanced and spiritually enlightened species. The symbolism associated with Andy giving his toys to Bonnie represent the New Age Movement of Aquarius where the female or "Goddess" becomes the object of man's veneration.
Posted by David B at 9:13 PM

[edit on 27-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Anybody who thinks that everything is skewed somehow to further their paranoid delusions needs to turn off their computer and take a walk. It's just sad how far someone goes to try to squeeze out some kind of agenda in a cartoon.
As for keeping the adults entertained, Toy Story is about a boy who loves playing with his Woodie, before getting a battery-operated toy named Buzz. That's adult enough for me.
So in your original analysis, do you think Rex is bumbling because someone is trying to desensitize us so we think reptilitans are friendly?
Or because he is a child's toy with a child's mind who wants people to like him despite how he looks?
The only thing Pixar has done that I question is in the short 'Knick-Knack". I saw it in a theater and the bathing beauty and mermaid where well-endowed. Later versions they have smaller or no unapparent breasts. It's a cartoon for gosh sake.......it's for entertaing kids and families.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What are you even doing on this website?

Saying that filmmakers don't plug their own political ideals into their movies is just plain ignorant. Do you walk down the street with your eyes closed, fingers in your ears, going "la-la-la-la-la- I can't hear you, I can't see you, you don't exist" ?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
What happened to the entertainment value? Why is every movie related to the NWO? It's a child for Christ sake! I did see the film and I loved it! One of the greatest movies ever created.

Because as Lindsey Williams said the Illuminati use films and TV "programs" to program us and to tell us what is about to happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join