It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toy Story 3 is all about a police state

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks to your clever detective work, we now know the
motives of the NWO and police state. Hopefully enough
people see this movie and wake up soon.

Good work you may have just foiled their sinister plot.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Where do people like you get this self righteous attitude like you need to jump on people for talking about something that you clearly don't grasp?

Did I say I was exposing a plot or breaking major news?

No, I was pointing out blatant political themes in a big time popular kids' movie.

Grow a brain.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

My son who is 8 was rather upset by some scenes. As he watched with his dad and I have not watched the movie myself I can not describe in detail.

My son is pretty hardy, does not watch much TV . The big bully teddy did bother him. He did become tearful telling me about it , and a few times I would catch my son deep in thought with tears in his eyes..on asking him if his thoughts were happy thoughts, he said no i am thinking about toys .

So I would be cautious... we loved toy story one + two, this one bothered him.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
All main stream movies have some sort of new world order brain washing. THATS WHAT MOVIES ARE!!! They dont spend millions of dollars and years to make these movies to entertain you. They do it for cash and to control your mind.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
i agree something is "off" with this film the barbie comment and the talk about pyramids were very wierd and they stuck out like sore thumbs IMO, what about the fact that misses potato head only had one eye the whole time and the other was in andys room and she could keep an eye on him, what about when they "reprogrammed" buzz and when the toys thought they where going to die the aliens show up and safe them from above, at the very least the people that made this film believe in NWO/illuminati conspiracy's

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join