It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is PETA members and supporters never includes people like that?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Is People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Members, Followers, and Supporters never includes people like Blacks, Muslims, and Native Americans?

[edit on 26/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm guessing English is not your first language, and your post isn't clear.
Explain more please...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Im not sure Im understanding your original post but that is alright. Are you asking if they exclude people of different races and such? I dont think so but they're full of hypocritical animal killers. I loathe peta and I think they do way more harm then good. They dont need to exclude races (which they dont) to make themselves look bad, theyre already doing it other ways.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i think what masonicon means is, people that buy clothes and jewelery for their poodles, no offense, are nearly 100 % white christians.
seems to me a cultural differene, but if you look how indians color and paint their elephants or arabs decorate their loved camels.
different but not really.
in western societies, having children, is on the retreat.
having a pet is easier to handle.
in the very old days, you had to have children like a retirement insurance.
the more our culture developed and got richer, having children got less and less important.
i think thats why our culture has more of this kind of behavior towards pets or animals in general.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

I'm guessing English is not your first language, and your post isn't clear.
Explain more please...

PETA is Racist, Especially against Blacks, Muslims, and Native Americans(the most downtrodden people among Americans)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I'm pretty sure PETA will take in any starry-eyed crusader that comes along. They're equal opportunity manure purveyors.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by masonicon

I'm pretty sure PETA will take in any starry-eyed crusader that comes along. They're equal opportunity manure purveyors.

TheAssoc.

Who is Starry-eyed Crusader and what is manure purveyor?
and why PETA is never take in any Blacks, Muslims, and Native Americans even when they are like minded when compared to PETA?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
Im not sure Im understanding your original post but that is alright. Are you asking if they exclude people of different races and such? I dont think so but they're full of hypocritical animal killers. I loathe peta and I think they do way more harm then good. They dont need to exclude races (which they dont) to make themselves look bad, theyre already doing it other ways.

well! the reason they full of hypocritical animal killer is because of their euthanasia and is PETA does excludes races other than white people?

top topics

join