It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Think Slavery Was Abolished In America ... (What Is A Freeman?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here is an excellent book for those who want to understand this subject in-depth , how we got into the mess we're in , and what to do to remedy the situation .

The name of the book is 'Pawns In The Game' . It is available at Noontide Press .com .

William Guy Carr

Softcover book, 308 pages
ISBN: 9780939482
Stock Number: 0004

The International Conspiracy Explained

This is the best single work available on the evil conspiracy that has been responsible for the devastating wars and continuing conflicts of the past century, and which is now close to its ultimate goal of total world domination through a dictatorial One World Government.

Pawns in the Game is written by William Guy Carr, a noted author who had a distinguished career as a Canadian naval officer, including outstanding service during World War II. In this work of sensational and shocking revelations, he shows how the conspiracy of atheistic-materialistic men has manipulated world events to secure ultimate control of the wealth, natural resources and man-power of the entire world.

This satanic conspiracy, Carr goes on to show, strives to abolish Christianity and all religions, dismantle all ordered national governments, and weaken and finally destroy patriotism, nations and traditional family life. Pawns in the Game traces the history of the great conspiracy and the World Revolutionary Movement, showing the roles of the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Communists, and the United Nations. This book shows the conspiracy’s part in the American Revolution, the French Revolution, the Communist takeover of Russia, and World War II.

In carrying out their long-range plan, Carr shows how the conspirators have come ever closer to reaching their goal through infiltration of key centers of power and influence, by gaining control of central banks and the world money supply, and through manipulation of the press and media.

In this important, rousing book, the author sounds the alarm to awaken Christians and patriots to the grave danger of World War Three and an oppressive New World Order. He presents practical measures to expose, counter and ultimately defeat the forces of evil.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
So, You Think Slavery Was Abolished In America ... (What Is A Freeman?)

what is a "free man"?

"America is not a nation of men. It is a nation of laws"

- General/President George Washington

i am not a man. i am an accumilation of laws.
how many laws are there?
ask yourself that question.

i am a slave to a totally unconscious "Super-Ego"
i have been assimulated. resistance was futile.
i share more than 99.7% of the same dna as these clones?

who am i now,
ET

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

By posting this , and subsequent links , I in NO WAY endorse , promote , encourage or otherwise assist in the violation or willful disregard of any Local , State or Federal laws .

it would be unjust for us to assume that you could endorse such a thing.

how many laws are you referring to, a number?

if you are not capable of living long enough to learn all the laws, how can you pick sides as to whether you support them or not? let alone be consciously willing to kill someone, or be willing to be killed yourself for them? yet, taxes do promote such killings, legally, .... i assume....

okbmd,
thanks for the info!

- ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Truly the people need to be aware of this. Its not to be taken lightly either as one must understand what it means to be a Sovereign Citizen. Sadly few will step up to the plate once they understand the full implacations. Alas most will raise their head in agreement and then go back to feeding from the government trough.

Were you freeborn or sold at birth and registered as state property to be traided on the exchange? Its up to you to get your master to grant your freedom. Your master will do this if pationed correctly. However, don't ever think that once done you can ever receive anything from your former master, your on your own! Should you decide to stay with your master, understand he will then take you to his door post and put an awul through your ear and install a gold ring and you shall never be free. The bible tells you exactly what the gov (you master) will do and is intitled too. The government knows this quite well.

Common law has not changed and the gov will use it against you just as quickly as the UCC. Educate yourself and then move in your best interest.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well there it is.

I was gonna PM you for some info earlier, but unfortunately as a new member I have to acquire 20 posts. Anyway, it seems you saved the day without me having to ask so many thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on what it means already .

As you've said , most people will not leave their comfort zones even after knowing about it .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i'll bump this thread for you. this is important stuff.

and a star/flag just because they don't cost me anything, why be stingy?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Let us all remember that ideas like "Free, Human Rights and borders" are just that IDEAS!! We made them up. Rights, borders, freedoms don't exist

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"Burden of Empire : America's Road from Self-rule to Servitude"

Garet Garrett

Softcover book, 178 pages
ISBN: 0939482428
Stock Number: 0198

With bracing insight, Garrett brilliantly traces America's transition during the Roosevelt-Truman revolution, when Americans were induced to surrender their freedoms. "We have crossed the boundary that lies between Republic and Empire." A funeral oration for the old Republic, a grim but accurate prophecy of the internationalist Empire (or New World Order), and an impetus to sober stock-taking and realistic action for hard-headed American nationalists. Praised by Prof. Harry Elmer Barnes: "Indispensable to anybody who wishes to understand 'the strange death of liberal America' and desires to do something to check these dolorous and fateful trends in our political and economic life." Garrett's "keen perception and his forceful direct language are unsurpassed by any author," wrote Prof. Ludwig von Mises. Includes these timeless essays: The Revolution Was, Ex America (available separately as stock number 0077), and The Rise of Empire. Introduction by Ted O'Keefe.

noontidepress.com

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazeofSiriusC
reply to post by okbmd

Let us all remember that ideas like "Free, Human Rights and borders" are just that IDEAS!! We made them up. Rights, borders, freedoms don't exist

They exist 100% until someone takes them away. It is "natural law". It is the way things are before people begin infringing on your "rights".

And to tell you the truth, 99% of mankinds problems come from him trying to act anything but natural. i would say political correctness, alone, is the biggest problem facing freedom in America. Not legal freedom, but freedom from the limits of a society gone mad.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by pstrron

Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on what it means already .

As you've said , most people will not leave their comfort zones even after knowing about it .

To OKBMD:

I was reading the other thread which featured a man in a youtube
video who had a license plate that read, "4EverFree."

I can no longer find that thread but this will do...

Since this thread serves as a legal *opinion* thread and not a legal advisory
based thread how does one go about exercising his/her sovereignty
within the USA?

I have read many dissertations which deal with Canada specifically, but not
the USA.

I understand most but not all because actual instructions are no where
to be found on the internet. Please PM me information if you have it
because it is very insightful and it just might save people who are willing
to go the distance in the name of being free.

An example:

A diligent, and hard working female I know has paid taxes since
the age of 16. She has proudly flashed her SSN card whenever it is deemed
appropriate, travels extensively by use of a G.I. Passport, and
frequently uses US Gov't sponsored programs to assist with her financial
disposition....

Since she has had a track record with the "I are ess" for the past
10 years....she obviously didn't know she hadn't a legal obligation
to (either)

-pay income taxes or
-FILE a 1040 form...

Since the last 10 years or so have been noted and recorded that she
has been a willing participant as a happy tax paying citizen....WHAT must she do to begin taking the correct steps?

Example #2:
She has (for the past 3 years) been employed by a regular fortune 500 company whereby having her hard earned income "legally" garnished each check for ignorant compliance has become routine...

How would she change her status to allow ZERO monies be taken out of her check?

Is there a form that must be filled out?
Does she have to act as a private contractor and if so....how?

What other documents/information/knowledge is needed
to properly enforce individual sovereignty?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

One of the first things that needs to be understood when it comes to all of this , is the 14th Amendment .

On page 13 of the other thread you mention , autowrench has posted a link that discusses this .

The thread can be found here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9109251#pid9109251

You are right in that it can't be found on the internet , as far as I can tell .

Sadly , most of what I had gathered over the years was consumed in a house fire . (As if the audits , visitors , and all the other harrassment wasn't enough to shut me up.)

Needless to say , I passed the torch to certain others , several years ago , who are carrying it now . I am at that point in life that time spent with the grandson is more important than trying to educate the masses .

Most of what I was doing was falling on deaf ears back then . But , as I've said , I will do what I can to provide links to further info on the subject matter , and maybe even a few addresses along the way .

Like I also said , I won't get into detailed discussions about how and what to do , I will only provide information that will steer you in the right direction .

I will be making a road-trip this week , to retrieve some stuff from storage , and will follow up with a post that will hopefully add additional sources . Not sure what all I have left .

Either way , if enough people become interested , I will dig out the little black book , and we will go from there .

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I will definately post to this thread, in hopes of boosting it's visibility!! This thread and the one it's derived from have inspired me to try to start a discussion group of like-minded individuals in my area, in hopes of starting a "local chapter" of the Freeman Society. S & F !

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

well, dig out the little black book and give us a hollar.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

il do my bit to give this thread more replies and those who seek it will find it no doubt.

we live in a conconction of dangerous hate and plaugerism. truly a bad dream to be born into

my questoin is why the fu k did no one do anything about his earlier. and those claiming god as their ruler, where is he she or it to give any advice or help

its about time our deity did something to aide us as this is a petulant and difficult struggle on a pathetically low and ridiculous level

our world is like a misdemeanourous rabble full of good men and morons. neither combined for the greater good

i have so little time for where i reside. if this is the best the universe has to offer i hope there is a fukin good explanation for it

beacuse we as creative entities have a whole lot of beauty and wonder to offer. this is a disgrace, this circumstance, and it has been as so for as long as history can remember

who can say that god is kind if the same being invented those that kill and devour other species to survive

i want an explanation but expect none

its time something changed. but whatever.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

If you seek change, then you need to be the change you seek. Using course language by circumventing the censors on this site is not the type of behavior you should be seeking to achieve. That is the "misdemeanorous" behavior you were just lamenting.

Beyond that, any deity that there is has no compulsion to "help" any of us. You shouldn't desire someone else to save you, either. Doing such is relinguishing control over you, and your free will.

In this day and age of "video game cheats", it seems that people actually expect a cheat code for real life.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
emailing this pdf to myself, thanks for posting it

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by And Why
While the idea that you are talking about, is a powerful one. It is a good idea to look at the roots of the meme that you are choosing to propagate here.

The Freeman on the land, or Sovereign Citizen movement was originally started in the 1970's by a group called the Posse Comitatus. A racist, white supremacist, anti-semitic hate group, rooted in the so-called Christian Identity theology.

Christian Identity's key commonality is British Israelism theology, which teaches that white Europeans are the literal descendants of the Israelites through the ten tribes that were taken away into captivity by the armies of Assyria. Furthermore, the teaching holds that these (White European) Israelites are still God's Chosen People, that Jesus was an Israelite of the tribe of Judah, and that modern Jews are not at all Israelites nor Hebrews but are instead descended from people with Turco-Mongolian blood, or Khazars, or are descendants of the Biblical Esau-Edom who traded his birthright for a bowl of lentil stew. (Genesis 25:29-34).

en.wikipedia.org...

Posse Comitatus
LEADERS: William Potter Gale; James Wickstrom
YEAR ESTABLISHED OR BECAME ACTIVE: 1969
OVERVIEW
The Posse Comitatus was a loosely organized collection of racist anti-government organizations that developed through the 1970s, garnered media attention during the 1980s, and had largely disappeared by the end of the 1990s. The group believed that the federal government's authority is illegitimate and that any citizen can declare himself sovereign, or free of government control; its members also espoused radical racist positions, claiming that the U.S. government had come under the control of a Jewish conspiracy. The group's leaders advocated violence and the use of financial fraud in order to achieve their objectives. By the turn of the twenty-first century, Posse Comitatus' members and leaders had been largely absorbed into various other white supremacist groups.

www.novelguide.com...
aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com...
americanfraud.com...

The Christian Identity movement first broke into the mainstream media in 1984, when the white nationalist organization known as The Order embarked on a murderous crime spree before being taken down by the FBI. Tax resister and militia movement organizer Gordon Kahl, whose death in a 1983 shootout with authorities helped inspire The Order, also had connections to the Christian Identity movement. The movement returned to public attention in 1992 and 1993, in the wake of the deadly Ruby Ridge confrontation, when newspapers discovered that former Green Beret and right-wing Christian fundamentalist Randy Weaver had at least a loose association with Christian Identity believers

en.wikipedia.org...

The entire Freeman on the land defence received the majority of press attention during the trial of the Montana Freemen.

The Freemen lawyers face numerous federal charges including conspiracy, bank fraud, threatening federal judges and possession of firearms while under felony indictment. The new indictment does not add additional charges as much as it rewords the same charges that were filed previously. This is an attempt by the Justice Department to remedy the grave errors it has already made in prosecuting and arraigning the accused. Comments made on the record by visiting federal judge James Burns in July of 1996 which apparently recognized LeRoy Schweitzer and others as justices of their common law court (Vol.8 No.6 Jubilee) may also have contributed to the need for the feds to start over from scratch.

www.fourwinds10.com...

These theories are now being used by Baltimore drug dealers.
www.washingtonmonthly.com...

Hi there.

Are we to suppose that exercising our freedoms...
Asking questions regarding the purported authority OUR Government has over its people (by tacit agreement)
means that those of us who DO question....are rightfully labeled "Terrorists" lumped into the
same Terrorist Organizations that propagate mass murder of innocent Americans?

Allow me to tell you what those of us (who value rights, freedoms and what are forefather stood for) "ARE"

(1) I'm not a Sovereign citizen.
-I'm the flesh and blood man, a human being that happens to reserve his right(s) while inherently
-waiving ALL Government/Federal benefits.

(2) A citizen connotation creates joinder between YOU + The Federal Government.
-The usage of a SSN, Driver's License, Marriage License...are ALL mechanisms that seek to imprison us.

(3) When my Government/State created a Certificate of Birth...UN-BE-KNOWNST to me:
-They created an account that they would administer and hold in Trust.
-This account has value and it grows exponentially.

Since full disclosure NEVER occurred whence they decided to perpetrate a fraud/create a fictitious/corporate entity in ME: by using an All capital variation of my real name...I, once I turn 18 can reject this fraud.

I don't walk around thinking I'm a badass that is IMMUNE from the law (which brings me to my next point)

THE LAW. What is the law and what serves as the basis for the validity/veracity of these laws?

THE CONSTITUTION. Now....if you can ask yourself are these:

-acts
-codes
-statutes
-stipulations...........LAWS? Are they "lawful?" Are they in compliance within the Constitutional construct

they were purportedly derived? (The answer) may surprise you.

I know I cannot breach the peace.
I cannot damage other people's property.

IN fact...Property (and Privacy) are both the #1 issue(s) regarding a Republican (true Republican) Government.

So....Ask yourself how may times you've tacitly agreed to be:

-a slave
-a corporation
-a "person" that is allowed privileges because you have acknowledged that you are committing crimes!

Once you see this: you will only begin to start thinking for yourself...

Thanks for your time.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join