It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Think Slavery Was Abolished In America ... (What Is A Freeman?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've noticed a few threads discussing 'Freemen' , and there are posters who are asking for more information .

For those of you who are not familiar with the concept and are asking for more information , I will do my best to provide you with sources , addresses , etc.

The following link is an excellent place to familiarize yourself with the 'ins and outs' of what is required to become a 'Freeman' .

The article is very lengthy and will only be appreciated by those who are sincere in wanting to know more .

While this is in no way the bulk of the information available , it is about the best place to start , in my opinion .

I was actually acquainted with this fellow , back in the 80's , and I will tell you , he was very intelligent and educated .

For those who will have questions , I will do my best to point you in the direction of further information .

I will not go to lengths to explain what is contained within any articles I post . I will not give legal advice or opinions .

By posting this , and subsequent links , I in NO WAY endorse , promote , encourage or otherwise assist in the violation or willful disregard of any Local , State or Federal laws .

Everything I post will be for informational and educational purposes only . I will not be held liable for the actions of those who interpret it to mean anything above and beyond the intents and purposes so stated above .

www.outpost-of-freedom.com...

[edit on 25-6-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, Okbmd. I find this topic utterly fascinating. In fact, it was the whole IRS/Federal Income Tax issue, spurred by "America: Freedom to Fascism," that brought me here to ATS a few years ago (yeah, I know...I only became member recently). Anyway, I intend to thoroughly read that pdf -- just want to better familiarize myself with the legalities of it all.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If you feel this information needs to be shared with others , please leave a comment , as stars and flags don't keep it on the front page . Replies are what does that .

Thanks .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stryde

You are more than welcome .

If you have further questions , I will be glad to provide further information to the best of my ability .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well I'll leave you a comment and S&F! This is important to me at least. I think most people don't realize how enslaved by the system they really are! I for one have had quite enough dealing with the fascist/corporatist government here in the US. This IS my home but they are NOT my government anymore! They do not do what was promised to the people: they don't represent we the people or the rule of law! All they represent is greedy corporatist/elitist criminal scum, thus they don't represent me. Good links, thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
This is important to me at least.

It should be important to every US citizen.

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
I think most people don't realize how enslaved by the system they really are!

It's so true! I had no idea until my eyes were opened to it a few years ago. Since then, I've been able to educate a good portion of my friends and family. Still, I'm amazed at the number of people who don't care and/or don't want to hear about it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is the most important issue of our lives and I actually did / do claim my common law rights in accordance with the freemen - on - the - land principles .

In fact I had a chat with a lovely bobby 2 days ago and the subject of common law jurisdiction came up .

ALL USERS ON THIS FORUM OUGHT TO LEARN ABOUT IT .

ps Last time I had an ALL CAPITAL post was back in the 90's , that is how important this subject is .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Excellent thread.. The more it gets out there, perhaps one day, the masses will awake from the "matrix" Check this site out, it has a lot of actual documents you can use as templates in your defence.

Templates here

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

" ALL USERS ON THIS FORUM OUGHT TO LEARN ABOUT IT .

ps Last time I had an ALL CAPITAL post was back in the 90's , that is how important this subject is . "

Yes , everyone is entitled to know the truth , but sadly , very few ever come into contact with it .

I see all the posters who proclaim 'Fight-the-power' , 'Down with TPTB' , 'New World Order is evil' , etc., but no one seems to know what to do about it or where to start .

And yes , you are CORRECT about the ALL CAPITAL's , especially when it comes to anything that addresses you in that style . I have refused service and delivery of that type since the 80's .

Knowledge of the TRUTH is the only thing that will defeat the enemy .

Most people can't be bothered with it however , because it is easier to graze with the herd .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

Excellent link .

Let's all work together to make this information available .

Defeat has never been in my vocabulary .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Bump.

I'm bumping this thread.

I'm bumping this thread because I think it is important to discuss. Thanks for posting it. S&F

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, like this topic.

I'd love to free myself of the chains I have been burdened with. I find more information every single day regarding the treatment of the citizens of the United States and the fact tell a horrifying story.

We are worse off than people know, and while we may not have rampant disease and famine, like other countries, we have widespread crime and corruption. They may not be violent crimes, but they are crimes designed to keep 90% of the population enslaved and in the dark.

We have been stripped of our rights and it is our time to take them back. We may need baby steps to get the ball rolling, but 300 million strong can regain their freedoms if we all work together and let the fascists know that we dont want them telling us what to do and that we wont take it anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket
We have been stripped of our rights and it is our time to take them back. We may need baby steps to get the ball rolling, but 300 million strong can regain their freedoms if we all work together and let the fascists know that we dont want them telling us what to do and that we wont take it anymore.

That's easier said than done. There are simply too many people that are unwilling to step out of their comfort zones to affect change (of which most of us are probably guilty to some degree or another -- myself included).

I also believe, that one must have a rock solid understanding of all the in's and out's of the subject to really be effective. Otherwise, you might just end up getting yourself, and possibly others you've instructed, into trouble -- the system will catch you.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

I get the impression that you REALLY like this topic ?

On a serious note , imagine the change that could be effected if only 100 million people were made aware of what I linked to and implemented it .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stryde

I hear you on that. I think thats why getting as much pertinent information as possible out in the public and keeping everyone informed is paramount to any personal victories we may record.

If it was easy, this would have been done a long time ago. I don't expect anything like this to be a simple matter. I do liken it to throwing a rock at a hornet's nest or calling out a bully and striking first.

But that's the thing, hitting the bully first generally results in the bully crying. You have called him out at his own game and beaten him. Imagine the whole schoolyard calling him out at the same time...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stryde

" I also believe, that one must have a rock solid understanding of all the in's and out's of the subject to really be effective. Otherwise, you might just end up getting yourself, and possibly others you've instructed, into trouble -- the system will catch you. "

You are 100% correct . You had better know exactly what you are doing , or they will chew you up and spit you out into a corner of an 8x10 cell .

I've known people who weren't as prepared as they should have been , who wound up doing time for the IRS .

At the same time , I know those who have been enjoying freedom for decades .

If you're not going to fully educate yourself on the subject and adhere to the step-by-step protocols , then you may as well not even go there .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
While the idea that you are talking about, is a powerful one. It is a good idea to look at the roots of the meme that you are choosing to propagate here.

The Freeman on the land, or Sovereign Citizen movement was originally started in the 1970's by a group called the Posse Comitatus. A racist, white supremacist, anti-semitic hate group, rooted in the so-called Christian Identity theology.

Christian Identity's key commonality is British Israelism theology, which teaches that white Europeans are the literal descendants of the Israelites through the ten tribes that were taken away into captivity by the armies of Assyria. Furthermore, the teaching holds that these (White European) Israelites are still God's Chosen People, that Jesus was an Israelite of the tribe of Judah, and that modern Jews are not at all Israelites nor Hebrews but are instead descended from people with Turco-Mongolian blood, or Khazars, or are descendants of the Biblical Esau-Edom who traded his birthright for a bowl of lentil stew. (Genesis 25:29-34).

en.wikipedia.org...

Posse Comitatus
LEADERS: William Potter Gale; James Wickstrom
YEAR ESTABLISHED OR BECAME ACTIVE: 1969
OVERVIEW
The Posse Comitatus was a loosely organized collection of racist anti-government organizations that developed through the 1970s, garnered media attention during the 1980s, and had largely disappeared by the end of the 1990s. The group believed that the federal government's authority is illegitimate and that any citizen can declare himself sovereign, or free of government control; its members also espoused radical racist positions, claiming that the U.S. government had come under the control of a Jewish conspiracy. The group's leaders advocated violence and the use of financial fraud in order to achieve their objectives. By the turn of the twenty-first century, Posse Comitatus' members and leaders had been largely absorbed into various other white supremacist groups.

www.novelguide.com...
aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com...
americanfraud.com...

The Christian Identity movement first broke into the mainstream media in 1984, when the white nationalist organization known as The Order embarked on a murderous crime spree before being taken down by the FBI. Tax resister and militia movement organizer Gordon Kahl, whose death in a 1983 shootout with authorities helped inspire The Order, also had connections to the Christian Identity movement. The movement returned to public attention in 1992 and 1993, in the wake of the deadly Ruby Ridge confrontation, when newspapers discovered that former Green Beret and right-wing Christian fundamentalist Randy Weaver had at least a loose association with Christian Identity believers

en.wikipedia.org...

The entire Freeman on the land defence received the majority of press attention during the trial of the Montana Freemen.

The Freemen lawyers face numerous federal charges including conspiracy, bank fraud, threatening federal judges and possession of firearms while under felony indictment. The new indictment does not add additional charges as much as it rewords the same charges that were filed previously. This is an attempt by the Justice Department to remedy the grave errors it has already made in prosecuting and arraigning the accused. Comments made on the record by visiting federal judge James Burns in July of 1996 which apparently recognized LeRoy Schweitzer and others as justices of their common law court (Vol.8 No.6 Jubilee) may also have contributed to the need for the feds to start over from scratch.

www.fourwinds10.com...

These theories are now being used by Baltimore drug dealers.
www.washingtonmonthly.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Commercial Maxims
For many people it might come as a surprise (ia pleasant one) that essentially all of the law of the world is founded on, derived from, and is a function of ten simple, essential, and fundamental Commercial Maxims—seven (7) basic ones.

It is empowering and exhilarating to understand that the ever-changing, monstrous vastness of “law” can be distilled into a handful of universal principles that can be contained on a 3” X 5” card, and that all of the legal documents and instruments functioning today can be mastered by nearly anyone.

The Commercial Maxims constitute the basic rules involved in preventing and resolving disputes. The fundamental principles and precepts of universal commercial law that have for millennium formed the underpinnings of civilized law on this planet are both biblical and non-biblical, i.e. their truth and validity is a function of themselves and the long-accepted usage and practice by many cultures and peoples, in diverse forms, throughout the world for thousands of years.

These fundamental Maxims of Commerce, which underlie all commercial documents, instruments, and processes, are enumerated herewith (with biblical references in parenthesis):

1) A workman is worthy of his hire (Exodus 20:15; Lev. 19:13; Matt. 10:10; Luke 10:7; II Tim. 2:6. Legal maxim: “It is against equity for freemen not to have the free disposal of their own property.”).

2) All are equal under the Law (God's Law--Ethical and Natural Law). (Exodus 21:23-25; Lev. 24:17-21; Deut. 1:17, 19:21; Matt., 22:36-40; Luke 10:17; Col. 3:25. Legal maxims: “No one is above the law.”; “Commerce, by the law of nations, ought to be common, and not to be converted into a monopoly and the private gain of a few.”).

3) In Commerce truth is sovereign (Exodus 20:16; Ps. 117:2; Matt. 6:33, John 8:32; II Cor. 13:8. Legal maxim: “To lie is to go against the mind.” Oriental proverb: “Of all that is good, sublimity is supreme.”).

4) Truth is expressed by means of an affidavit (Lev. 5:4-5; Lev. 6:3-5; Lev 19:11-13; Num. 30:2; Matt. 5:33; James 5:12).

5) An unrebutted affidavit stands as the truth in Commerce (1 Pet. 1:25; Heb. 6:13-15. Legal maxim: “He who does not deny, admits.”).

6) An unrebutted affidavit becomes the judgment in Commerce (Heb. 6:16-17. Any proceeding in a court, tribunal, or arbitration forum consists of a contest, or “duel,” of commercial affidavits wherein the points remaining unrebutted in the end stand as the truth and the matters to which the judgment of the law is applied.).

7) A matter must be expressed to be resolved (Heb. 4:16; Phil. 4:6; Eph. 6:19-21. Legal maxim: “He who fails to assert his rights has none.”).

8) He who leaves the field of battle first loses by default (Book of Job; Matt. 10:22. Legal maxim: “He who does not repel a wrong when he can, occasions it.”).

9) Sacrifice is the measure of credibility (One who is not damaged, put at risk, or willing to swear an oath that he consents to claim against his commercial liability in the event that any of his statements or actions is groundless or unlawful, has no basis to assert claims or charges and forfeits all credibility and right to claim authority.) (Acts 7, life/death of Stephen, maxim: “He who bears the burden ought also to derive the benefit.”).

10) A lien or claim can be satisfied only through rebuttal by Counteraffidavit point-for-point, resolution by jury, or payment (Gen. 2-3; Matt. 4; Revelation. Legal maxim: “If the plaintiff does not prove his case, the defendant is absolved.”).

FREE DIGITAL UNIVERSITY

imho These maxims ought to be taught at primary school .

The system which we live in and take it for granted has a key code to unlock it's own barriers .

Otherwise it would of been an unlawfull act .

[edit on 25-6-2010 by 23432]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by And Why

I am well aware of Posse Comitatus .

Racist , white supremacist , anti-semitic , hate group , are all smear words that have been used effectivly for a long time now . We don't need you to remind us of the power of these words and slurs .

Regardless of who is , or was , responsible for bringing this overlooked information to light , the fact remains that it is being used effectivly to free oneself from laws which do not apply .

And , what is your purpose for giving us a rundown on the tenets of their religious beliefs ? This is not a thread about religion , it is about law . Laws which , by the way , are recognized and acknowledged by courts when presented in the correct manner .

So , they believed that the government was being controlled by zionists , so what ? There are countless members right here , who believe the same thing , and I'll bet you would be hard-pressed to find one who is a member of Posse Comitatus .

If you wish to discuss the bloodline and genealogy of the Israelites , take it to another thread .

If you want to discuss racists and white-supremacists , take it to another thread . While you are at it , you can discuss all the different factions of people that choose to follow christianity , or any other religion for that matter .

Randy Weaver had a VERY LOOSE association with the Identity movement , one that is hardly worth mentioning , other than he DISAGREED with them and distanced himself from them , only to be set up by a snitch from within their ranks later on .

And so what if drug dealers are now aware of this information , does that somehow invalidate it ?

Poor attempt at dis-info , in my opinion .

If you want to talk about all of the above , start a thread , and I will be more than pleased to debate you on each and every point therein .

Otherwise , we are talking about law and common law in this one .

Good day .

[edit on 25-6-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
S&F. Very important topic. I hope this thread stays and grows with more links and information. It is time to learn how to cast off the chains and become free.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join