It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If TPTB Really Wanted Population Reduction , Why Would They Do This ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I've seen a lot of posts and threads that seem to believe that worldwide population reduction is one of the goals of the elite/tptb .

While I am not arguing the point either way on this , I do find the following to be curious , if indeed that were the case .

Cigarettes kill ., so why are the prices steadily being raised ? I've seen reports that they are as high as $11 a pack in N.Y. I had a lady tell me today that she knew someone who was telling her that they paid $18 for a pack in Chicago , at some type of event .

If 'they' want to reduce the population , why make them unaffordable to the point that people are quitting , instead of letting us smoke ourselves to death ?

Seat belts save lives . Why force laws upon people to wear them to save their own lives , if your goal is to reduce the population ?

Helmets reduce the risk of serious head injuries and death for those who ride the steel horses . Why pass laws to make them protect their own lives ?

Respirators and other PPE are mandated by laws to force one to protect oneself . Why do this ?

If illicit drugs are so bad , why not allow people to kill themselves with them by relaxing the drug laws ?

Why are they steadily tightening the gun controls ?

Why are child-restraints and airbags mandatory ?

Why put caution labels on all household cleaners ?

What's up with all the 'child-proof' caps on medicines ?

Why allow early-warning systems for tornadoes ?

Why impose mandatory health-care ?

Why spend millions to rebuild areas that have been devastated by wars and natural disasters ?

Why spend millions on relief efforts to feed the hungry of the world ?

I don't know , but if 'they' really want to reduce the population ...

[edit on 25-6-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's simple really.

Because the only thing they seem to like more than killing off a few million is making money.

All the examples you gave are generating huge profits. Some by artificially generating demand (imposing safety regulations that make you spend money on repirators or seatbelts) and some by making something more exclusive and as a result more expensive (cigarettes and drugs).

And don't forget, there are huge profits to be made in the disaster relief business!

The win-win situation for the elite would be something that the useless eaters would pay for AND would get them killed.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorfl

I was going to say the same thing... then i saw your post.

if they can make money on it while killing people off. its a win-win.

BTW seat belts and safety, and what-not are usually caused by people MAKING it happen. Petitions... lobbying... etc.

in the 30's 40's and 50's cigs used to be good for you!

But people started dying, and well... you know... people took notice and made a change.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
They like to allow us an illusion of control.

Not everyone is aware, so they continue on as normal.

And, yes, the money thing. Though once I started a topic asking a similar question. And I wondered what they were going to do with all this money once we were all gone. I imagined it would be rather worthless. I don't remember what the answers were.

Good points though.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The structure of how we live or the laws we hold have nothing to do with the want to reduce our population. We are talking about a hand full of people that are considered TPTB. They don't care about the cost of cigarettes and to reduce the price to have more cancer. They need a quicker way. Probably our food supply. Have you heard of Codex Alimentarius?

video.google.com...#

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Well, if they truly wanted to do it, it would be done.

If it ever was an "agenda", it is no longer. Greed can change a lot of things.

I can't remember the exact population of balance for "earth" as written on some stones...but ...greed is a powerful tool/weapon/sin/ally.

Eventually we all gonna die.
Funny thing about life. No one gets out alive.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Maybe it stems from the same mindset that places a man under 24-hour surveilance when he is on death-row and the execution date has arrived .

TPTB wants to be the one to take his life and would somehow feel cheated if he hanged himself or took his own life by some other method .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
They like to allow us an illusion of control.

Not everyone is aware, so they continue on as normal.

And, yes, the money thing. Though once I started a topic asking a similar question. And I wondered what they were going to do with all this money once we were all gone. I imagined it would be rather worthless. I don't remember what the answers were.

Good points though.

That's a good point and a good thought exercise, what is the ultimate point of devoting one's life to overseeing the creation of a world designed hundreds if not thousands of years prior? The consolidation and control of economies and money systems is evident and understandable. But what about the end game? What is the ultimate point, why would these elites bother in the first place?

I personally think it's not the money, but technology. Infrastructure. Expanding the population to 7 billion has allowed an enormous growth spurt of technological innovation.
Tens of thousands of military bases have been built.
Fleets of satellites for communication and "eye in the sky" surveillance.
Seed banks containing virtually every species of plant known to man.
Advanced vehicles in the sky, sea, and ground.
Weaponry to devastate any enemy.
I suspect that the black-ops medical industry is decades ahead of mainstream. They probably have cures for everything by now.
And I'm sure they have other secret technology.

For a long time, having a massive 7 billion large population was probably necessary for the elites. But we're quickly getting to a point in our society where we are not needed anymore. Not only would the current system keep running, it might even work more smoothly with a greatly reduced population.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I will try to put this all in perspective, as it is IMO, that all of those things can be put into one initial answer..... MONEY!!!!

The cigarette situation... money.

Seat belts and airbags, well seatbelt and those laws are to make fines easier, for the police, that by the way don't work for the people, and the airbags, are for higher prices on vehicles, and have a warning label, can cause harm and or death. How helpful is that?

As far as the drug laws, well its mainly those who are trying to make the laws more serious, that have some "we know whats really going on" and the people who run the show get away with everything, while people on petty drug charges do time.

Gun control, is so that when we have something like martial law, we cant fight back. Hate to say it, but guns dont kill people, people do.

Childproof caps are so that the drug companies dont get in trouble if a kid overdoses for easy open caps.

Tornado warnings are not just for regular people, the elite live where theres tornado's to, plus its easier for insurance companies to set amounts for such things, which again goes to money.

As far as mandatory health care..... ah forget that, that will take to long, but I can say this.... MONEY!

Now I would like to know which areas your talking about, that they are spending millions on to rebuild? And if the government is spending that much to rebuild certain torn locations, why is that there are so many donation drives right after a disaster?

Which people are we feeding? because If I get this right we should live in a really awesome place if any of those things were supposed to help and not hurt. In fact we live in a place that doesnt feed the hungry, help their citizens, doesnt apply gun or drug laws to those that have true control over them. So, I know that we disagree, but please try to look further into this, Im sure with a little research you will find that our depopulation is actually right on time.

Also almost 100 % of the above things mention were not actual "real" problems not so long ago, what you should be asking is, why are these things so important now, wasnt the quality of life important 30+ years ago, and please dont say they didnt know better, of course they did, science and safety wasnt realized yesterday.

Peace to you...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Cause Humanity could very well be extinct soon..

Possible extinction as soon as 100 years

There is enough to indicate it is a very real possibility, especially with everyone on earth squealing it's their right to pop out as many kids as possible while consuming everything they possibly can. There is a point of collapse.

Frankly, if we don't have something to reduce population and gigantic political shift... we are doomed. Greed and Money will have the same relevance as a forgotten childhood memory as only weeds will exist where our homes were.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Haven't there been studies showing that people who smoke for a long time and then quit are more likely to get cancers than people who smoke for a long time and don't quit?

I'll try to find them...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here's what I've got so far...

Quitting smoking and diabetes risk

“People who give up smoking are prone to developing diabetes because they gain weight,” The Times reported. It said a study has found that quitters are twice as likely as smokers, and 70% more likely than non-smokers, to have type 2 diabetes.

This study found that smokers and recent quitters had a greater risk of diabetes compared to those who had never smoked, but that three years after quitting this risk had reduced. The suggestion that this is because quitters are more likely to gain weight is logical, but it cannot be proven by this cohort study.

It is in the eugenicists best interests to keep people getting fatter and sicker, so...

I remember there being more, I'll keep looking.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
There were threads related to this on here years ago, but I'm not even going to try the ats search function.

Here's one more before I give up for now... "STP" means smokeless tobacco product, and "switchers" means someone who quit smoking but started chewing tobacco...

Smokeless tobacco not risk free

Combining all studies shows an overall increased risk of oral cancer of 80% for STP users. The overall increased risk for cancer of the oesophagus was 60% and for pancreatic cancer also 60% for STP users. Results on lung cancer have been inconsistent with northern European studies suggesting no excess risk, yet USA based studies showing an increased risk of 80% for STP users. Relative cancer burdens also vary extensively between countries. In India and Sudan more than 50% of oral cancers are attributable to STPs used in those countries, while this proportion in the USA is 4%. In Sweden 20% of oesophageal and pancreatic cancers are attributable to STPs.

I'm just assuming that the northern european countries have a "better tobacco culture," and they don't put as much deadly chemical crap in their stuff as america does.

The authors also reviewed the data from one study on changing cancer risk for men switching from cigarette smoking to use of spit tobacco (switchers), with men who quit using tobacco entirely (quitters). Switchers had around a two-and-a-half times increased mortality risk from oral cavity and pharynx cancers than quitters. Compared with quitters the relative risk of lung cancer was increased by 50% for switchers to chew only, 90% for snuff only and 100% for chew and snuff combined. Compared with men who never used any tobacco product the relative risk of lung cancer was nearly four times higher for quitters and over five-and-a-half times higher for switchers.

I have a ton of friends that smoked for a handful of years, and for the most part gave it up, but have always and still do chew the crap, because it's cheaper and 'not smoking.'

This doesn't even touch on the hazards of the quit-smoking-now products, or nicotine supplements...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Having an addiction can also kill you. Taking sometthing away from a drug addict can cause them to have health problems till they get the next hit. Their nerves have been damaged to the extent that it can cause more problems then they started out with. It also causes social problems. Even when the nicotine takes 3 days to get out of the body the habits are still there. This can cause a cycle of desperation and then more money to seek help and that help might be stop smoking meds, hypnosis which costs even more money. When yuo discover that sometthing always leads to sometthing else tightly controlled by the system you get the bigger picture. Those people addicted need to cleanse their system in more ways then one to actually quit.
Everything thats in the system is set to make you pay out of your pocket, even for your illusionistic safety(accepted human control and your slavery in submitting). If you read about the relief efforts and philanthropy it works out for them.
We still cant avoid the fact that the earth is slowly being destroyed, there is pollution, there are toxins in the environment, chemicals in our food and environment, polluted water in most parts of the world and flouride and chlorine in other parts, pesticides and fungicides, unhealthy food, diseases on the rise all contributing to our health problems.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
very well put thread. I don't believe the powers that be want a global depopulation.
The more more "slaves" the better, eh?

I think this global de-pop might come from the georgia guide-stones, I'm not sure what those really are though.

Maybe the "global elite" isn't as bad as we are being lead to believe they are.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

good thread and many good points..
i've thought of the governments anti smoking drama and their bs 'drug war' often, and with the depopulation theory it is curious.
With the illegal drugs being used, the problem with many drugs is that they open up ones mind and perception astoundingly, and can allow one to see through the 'veil' so to say. TPTB certainly wouldnt want that. And on the other side of that there is money..lots and lots of money in the governments bringing these illegal drugs over the boarders to distribute (and i mean distributing to the streets, not opiates for medical purpose for example)! they sell the drugs, then their false justice system supports itself by arresting those who take the bait. Thats a basic run down, but the cigarette one i am not so sure of.. not long back someone raised the possibility that smokers are actually becomming immune to chemicals in chemtrails, pollutants spread on crops, and sprayed in the air..kind of like the theory of old where kings and other high ups took small doses of poison to make themselves immune to the poison in case someone attempted to assasinate them..
it worked for that.. (what does not kill us makes us stronger kind of thing)
but this is all assuming they are trying to kill us off, otherwise they are just seriously concerned for the little peoples health.. but i cant say that theory works for me. Not saying they are absolutely attempting a depopulation plan, though Fema train videos make my blood run cold- but i cant believe they care at all, either.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Full_Vision
reply to post by okbmd

good thread and many good points..
i've thought of the governments anti smoking drama and their bs 'drug war' often, and with the depopulation theory it is curious.
With the illegal drugs being used, the problem with many drugs is that they open up ones mind and perception astoundingly, and can allow one to see through the 'veil' so to say. TPTB certainly wouldnt want that. And on the other side of that there is money..lots and lots of money in the governments bringing these illegal drugs over the boarders to distribute (and i mean distributing to the streets, not opiates for medical purpose for example)! they sell the drugs, then their false justice system supports itself by arresting those who take the bait. Thats a basic run down, but the cigarette one i am not so sure of.. not long back someone raised the possibility that smokers are actually becomming immune to chemicals in chemtrails, pollutants spread on crops, and sprayed in the air..kind of like the theory of old where kings and other high ups took small doses of poison to make themselves immune to the poison in case someone attempted to assasinate them..
it worked for that.. (what does not kill us makes us stronger kind of thing)
but this is all assuming they are trying to kill us off, otherwise they are just seriously concerned for the little peoples health.. but i cant say that theory works for me. Not saying they are absolutely attempting a depopulation plan, though Fema train videos make my blood run cold- but i cant believe they care at all, either.

LOL what you say reminds me of the insects we spray with poisons and they become immune and multiply even more. The balance of the earth is as it is hehe.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi there,

Look at it like this, there has been civilisations on this planet for 100's of millions of years, quite possibly billions.
There is evidence we've had beer, coc aine, weed for a good few thousand years!
When Sir Walter Raleigh discovered tobacco, do you really think that was the first time?!
Does it not make more sense that they new exactly what they were doing, creating a problem, and once they'd made enough money, killed enough people etc etc... Then they get a reaction once more medical evidence comes to light, and then they start with the solution, which also acts as a distraction, at the same time sheople are thinking, "aww, our governments great, they really care about us...." blah blah...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Thats some dangerous talk there dude- "Maybe the "global elite" isn't as bad as we are being lead to believe they are."

they felled 3 sky scrappers and killed/sacrificed 3000+ people to further an agenda

they tried realising 72 kgs of contaminated swine flu vaccine to start the pandemic.

99% of wars have been started by 1 family inparticular according to- Gutle Schnaper, an Ashkenazi Jew (future wife of Mayer Amschel Bauer), ..... "If my sons did not want wars, there would be none."

the elite won't release any really beneficail technology because of their greed for profits from oil.

the elite were meant to be here to bring the negativity as a catalyst for change, depending on our free will decisions we make. we are creators and we've helped create the world in which we live.

so if we go through to the new world order of theirs A) power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
B) it leads to the death and destruction of earth.

according to one source they've tried creating this nwo 3 times before and not succeded once. Where as we've beaten them once before.

now is the time to start usiong our brains, stop being pussies and start getting vocal!! they need as much attention bought to their pathetic little plans as possible!!

if every thought and every action is creative energy, what sort of world do you want to create??

or, another way of putting it~

"a dream we dream alone is just a dream, a dream we dream together is reality".- john lennon.

Here's an idea for you, go read the thread- all roads lead to rome and the other 2 that are linked to it!

peace out

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Good points . I was not aware of the link to diabetes for those who quit , although it does make sense .

I was also unaware of the studies relative to users , quitters and switchers . I have smoked for over 40 years and there were a couple times I quit briefly , other times I switched to smokeless .

Frankly , switching to smokeless was worse than smoking for me , as I consumed far more of that type of tobacco and had a hard time getting off of it .

Funny thing is , I've never had any serious health problems and haven't been to a doctor in years . Last time I went for a physical I was told I had the lungs of a teenager .

I'm in very good shape for someone my age who has smoked for that long , so it just doesn't make sense to me .

new topics

top topics

join