It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish dance group stoned in Hanover, Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well that sucks
It's hard to not keep in mind that this was in Germany instinctively
It's not that I believe we should think this way, in fact I think we shouldn't
It's just that it's hard not to

But it's not ONLY Muslims against this dance group
Here is a jewish person against this dance group

please see:

[edit on 24-6-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

First of all, the blowback is stemming from centuries of conflict.

Second, does it matter? Stoning dancing Jews in Germany allegedly over what Israel is doing is as stupid as beating a white housewife in Luxembourg over what the U.S. is doing in Afghanistan.

There is no justified relation.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Horrible? Sure. Saddening. Depressing.

Suprising? Nope.

Kids learn from their parents and the media.

Parents who are forced to flee their home countries due to voluntary wars, acts of aggression, and civil unrest instigated by foreign powers tend to hold a grudge. People who lose family members and loved ones don't always have a sane or focused outlet for their anger and their grief.

Groups of people who are continually targeted by propoganda and news stories about their nationalities or religious beliefs and face daily derision and ridicule get angry eventually.

Put yourselves in their shoes.

I've long maintained that our actions in the Middle East will have long-lasting and far-reaching consequences for generations to come. In more ways than we can imagine.

It all sucks.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Really? Who were the rest then? Or are we going to label all the attackers
Muslim because that was the only people mentioned in the article?

Well on most german news sites they say it were only immigrants who caused the problems. There were talk that it was a "organised attack" as most of the kids already had stones and stuff to throw.

And like i said before: mulims cause a lot of problems in Germany and mostly because the hate against jews and really, just visit Berlin-Neukölln for one day and you will understand it.
I live next to munich, there are also two districts were mostly muslims live (Neuperlach and Hasenbergl) and there are also a lot of problems with them (The most famous one was the "Mehmet" case, around 15 years ago)

Now i'm really not saying that all muslims are bad, that all immigrants are bad but i can't deny the fact that a lot of them cause a lot of problems.
Like i said in my earlier post, the case of the "Rütli" school alone shows it. A school with mostly immigrants, constant violence, drug problems it went so far that the teachers openly discused about closing the school because it was so bad there (Only about 17% of the kids were german, most are arabs and turkish kids - so muslims)

I once had a talk with a nice turkish family, they also live here since about 30 years, they speak perfectly german and even they despise all the other muslims who cause all the problems. So even some turkish people are already pissed of.
And it's really like another one here said: Go to a muslim country, most people there are really nice. I was in some muslim countries like Tunisia or Egypt and never met one bad person there. I sometimes get the impression, that european countries get all the crap people who got kicked out of there countries.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wow and Germany of all places. Come on, these people could be doing something positive, but instead they are going to stone people who have nothing to do with the state of their lives.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Some things never change ....

Muslims and Nazis are the same.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Really? Who were the rest then? Or are we going to label all the attackers
Muslim because that was the only people mentioned in the article?

I sometimes get the impression, that european countries get all the crap people who got kicked out of there countries.

While i do agree with most of what you're saying. Just i do wonder, as i know more about the issues in Denmark than Germany. Here most problems are related to the "second generation immigrants". Also i do know a thing or two about political refugees from the Iran/Iraq war as well as asianpeople.They were not kicked out. Also in the 60's many came here for work only. Not because they were not wanted in their own country.

Just i do find it strange, as i said the "hardcore" group of the muslims, are born and raised here and many have never even been in ME

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
Just i do find it strange, as i said the "hardcore" group of the muslims, are born and raised here and many have never even been in ME

Culture is a hard thing to kick. I've never been to England but as a Canadian I support the Mother of the Commonwealth because that's how I was raised.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Just because there has been an up-tick in antisemitic incidents since the flotilla ordeal doesn't mean that this one is. I think given the attitude toward Jews in some Muslim circles, it is entirely reasonable to assume, until it is said otherwise, that the attack on this Jewish dance group could just be because there were Jews in a predominantly Muslim neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

But it's not ONLY Muslims against this dance group
Here is a jewish person against this dance group

please see:

This video was from Durham, North Carolina, not Hanover. Are the two groups even the same?

At any rate, I don't think anyone is saying that it was only Muslims that threw stones at the Jewish dancers. The BBC article in the OP says that there were Muslims amongst the group that threw rocks; that implies there were others.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Culture is a hard thing to kick. I've never been to England but as a Canadian I support the Mother of the Commonwealth because that's how I was raised.

That's understandable

But still, stoning people is not part of the German culture. The media must be to blame for that

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

But still, stoning people is not part of the German culture. The media must be to blame for that

Stoning people, unless you're about 10 yo, is not acceptable in any culture imo. Put the blame where it rests, upon the individuals.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
Forget the fact this happened in Germany, the dancers were Jewish and the attackers Muslim for a second.

Actually no need to forget that, you have portrayed as all the attackers were Muslim immigrants. However, the article depicts a different picture..from your link

Police said several Muslim immigrant youths were among the attackers and two youths were being questioned.

Also

Police said one German suspect aged 14 and a 19-year-old of North African origin were being questioned.

One has to wonder why the media failed to tell us about their religion for people who were detained.

That is what happens when there is dissent in population. When the German government does not allow people freedom of speech and question events related to Jews, Israel and Holocaust. The resentment keeps on growing due to frustration of not speaking out and results in such activities.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Crimson_King]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Stoning people, unless you're about 10 yo, is not acceptable in any culture imo. Put the blame where it rests, upon the individuals.

It's said to be "acceptable" in some muslim countries. However, it's wrong doing this, no matter if it were muslims or not. If it was done to muslims or other than jews. Still as bad, even some here think that the actions of Israel can justify this. Well, i don't agree.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Btw I just remembered a week or two ago there was article of EDL throwing frozen pork at Muslims in UK during protest at soldiers parade here is the link - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wonder why the semitic card was not played then afterall,
Semite = Jews + Muslims

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

[sarcasm on]OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH I feel sooooooooo sorry for those poor, poor Jews, it really breaks my heart.[sarcasm off]

If it were Moslem's or Jews throwing stones at a German dance group you would have never heard of it.

The Jews have too much power.
Just take a look at the formation of the new cabinet in the Netherlands.
Most party leaders are Jewish or Jewish minded (Geert Wilders, Job Cohen, Femke Halsema) and even the appointed man who's job it is to discuss the possible coalitions is a Jew. (Uri Rosenthal)
Need to say more?

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

"Police said several Muslim immigrant youths were among the attackers and two youths were being questioned."

Really? Who were the rest then? Or are we going to label all the attackers Muslim because that was the only people mentioned in the article?

and another qutoe from you

Really upon the individuals? why not the reglion? islam isnt about peace

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
Of coruse the site is pro islam

here is the site whom are ex muslim
www.apostatesofislam.com...
you should read there stories.

I dont understand why you are so offended it, the muslim immigrants in eupore are causing headaches and problems for normal citzens, they always believe that they are and have been offended

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crimson_King

Originally posted by kiwifoot
Forget the fact this happened in Germany, the dancers were Jewish and the attackers Muslim for a second.

Actually no need to forget that, you have portrayed as all the attackers were Muslim immigrants. However, the article depicts a different picture..from your link

You missed the point entirely.

The intention was to forget the ethnicity, religion and country of origin, and to concentrate on the fact it was HUMAN BEINGS throwing stones at other HUMAN BEINGS.

That is the issue here for me, the other details are important, but not the key.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

"Police said several Muslim immigrant youths were among the attackers and two youths were being questioned."

Really? Who were the rest then? Or are we going to label all the attackers Muslim because that was the only people mentioned in the article?

and another qutoe from you

Really upon the individuals? why not the reglion? islam isnt about peace

Because if you read the article, the quote is above, it states that Muslims were among the group, not that it was a group of Muslims. BIG difference.

I dont understand why you are so offended it, the muslim immigrants in eupore are causing headaches and problems for normal citzens, they always believe that they are and have been offended

Sorry, snipped the propaganda. I'm not offended. I'm bringing clarity to the topic.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by kiwifoot

[sarcasm on]OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH I feel sooooooooo sorry for those poor, poor Jews, it really breaks my heart.[sarcasm off]

If it were Moslem's or Jews throwing stones at a German dance group you would have never heard of it.

What if jews had been throwing stones at a Muslim dance group ?
We would have heard about it all over again. Of course.
Don't let it break your heart

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join